Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirate's Love (JamieXAsaka)

((Okay lets see what I can do to puts things in order.))

Elle cursed and kicked things as she remained in the room. She didn't want to go out to the deck to confront Victor, so she simply took out her frustrations on the surrounding furniture. Chairs flew against the walls and pieces of her old clothing.
Watching her once beautiful dress float to the ground in silence, she grew silent. She knew this was no way for a woman of her stature to behave. Exhaling, she tugged on the large shirt and pants that she now wore, she took the chairs and other things she attacked and placed them back. The last thing she did was pick up her dress and look at what she called her traveling boots. Though Elle never ventured outside her fathers estate she purchased those boots when she planned to leave to safe the kingdom. Sighing softly, she produced her tablet from her clothes and hid them in the ones she was wearing.
Then she pulled on her boots slowly in thought. She was going to speak with Victor even if that meant her leaving the room without his permission. Elle folded her dress and left it on the bed and looked at the small dagger that sat next to the blade.
She thought of the man she killed, but knew it would be rare if the situation to kill a crew member would arise. Taking the dagger only, Elle slipped it between the ties of her pants and shirt. Then she began walking to the deck.

Victor was to be found far from his cabin, sitting on the railing that ran up to the bow of the ship. It wouldn't be long before they would enter the deserts, and the veritable asteroid belt that lay above, and the deck would be a death zone, and the crew's activities reflected as much, as they moved about, preparing the ship. Whilst initially staying by his cabin, he had retreated to the bow of the ship when he heard Elle tearing the inside of his cabin to pieces. And upon sitting on the railing, he had delved into his shirt, pulling out a golden pocket watch,with a picture slotted in the golden cover. "I trust you put everything in my cabin back the way it was?" Victor asked casually as Elle approached unhindered, the crew too busy to worry about Elle. And after the tender, then angry moment before, he had managed to go back to his normal self. Cold.

Stepping silently through the halls, Elle's eyes looked sharply out at the crew. Her heart was beating heavily with the thought of being noticed, but everyone seemed to be a bit preoccupied with other things. She watched them with curiosity as she continued to sneak around the ship in search of Victor.
People rushed by her talking about how they had to make sure things were air locked and positioned in a precise manner. Her curiosity grew until she spotted Victor sitting on some railing. She blinked when he spoke to her. She had only been there little over two seconds and he noticed her immediately. Her face grew red when he asked about the condition of his cabin. “Nothing suffered from permanent damage.” She replied crossing her arms over her chest. She still seemed to have her usual attitude. Nothing had changed.

Victor was merely showcasing his extremely odd ability to always know if someone was behind him, and who they were. He flipped his pocket watch closed, sliding it into his shirt before he turned on the railing, icy blue eyes finding Elle's. "Well, that's good at least. Now, what's so important that you had to sneak out of my cabin without my permission?" he asked, trying to keep this on her instead of the incident moments earlier in his cabin.

She glanced at the small shimmer of the pocket watch, but she couldn't distinguish what it truly was since Victor had his back turned. Elle raised an eyebrow at the object but jerked when he asked her.
Her eyes showed her curiosity quickly flash to anger. “Didn't you ever learn that it's rude to gaze at the bare bodies of women!” She barked with her face growing red. Being a woman and a stubborn one, she wasn't one to forget whenever she was offended by someone. Her arms remained tightly crossed over her chest and she looked around at the men getting ready for something. The wind made her hair sway like a silky cloak that covered her shoulders. Parts of it got in her face which only resulted in her brushing it away with the back of her hand.

Victor cocked a brow at Elle as she became indignant at him accidentally seeing her earlier. "Will you pipe down? I apologize, I had thought you were finished, with the amount of time you were taking," he said, pushing himself fully to his feet as a burly man approached them. "Cap'n, you need to get behind the barrier. The dust'll tear you and yer lungs to pieces moment we get over the desert," he said, arms wrapping over his stomach. "Thank you, Gyr. Come on, Elle, you heard the man. I'd rather not have my flesh stripped off my bones," he said, making his way further onto the deck. The air began to get hazy, signaling the start of the barrier process. Generators embedded into the railing began to spark up, a multicolored dome starting to form over the ship, promising to leave Elle to her death if she didn't get inside, as the dome sloped down at the bow.

"Feh!" She huffed as the man approached. Elle looked him over then looked as the barrier started to go over the ship. She paused as they both came back towards the cabins. Her eyes were on the barrier that began to drape over the ship well most of the ship. Then she shook her head and hurried to follow them. A woman such as herself wouldn't be taken very seriously without her skin on her body. In her silence she wondered how advanced the technology of the Leviathan was. She remembered scratching small notes into her tablet, but she would have to wait until she was in a secure place to study them.

As the shield finished enveloping the ship, causing the air to shimmer a transparent purple, they entered the skies above the desert, and the harsh winds began to assault the ship. Though the sides of it were more than adequate to defend against cannon fire, other light surface-to-air weaponry, the top of the ship was exposed and open, and any humans left on board could be torn apart by, well, anything. Hence the shield systems. "We should probably get inside," Victor said, as they neared the cabins. "I really wouldn't like to tax our shields more than we have to," he said, crossing his arms over his stomach as there was the sound of grinding metal. One of the shield generators had been hit by the hook from the boarding ships. Oh shit. "Get inside, now!" Vic said, and with infamous speed, he leapt forward as the men retreated inside, grabbing Elle. He whisked her toward the cabins as the men retreated, the shields flickering, before falling. The harsh winds of the desert were let in, the sand borne along the wind like razors on Vic's flesh, cutting through his white linen shirt, moments before the air was filled with the flickering purple enertgy again, the generator deciding to actually work this time. Vic sighed softly to himself, letting Elle go. "Someone... someone get that generator fixed," Victor said, cradling his cut arm as men swarmed the generator.

Noticing the change in atmosphere, Elle blinked curiously at the purple tinted air that surrounded them.
Technology was always interesting to her. She wanted to know about the newest advancements so she would be aware whenever she were to come into power over the country. “I agree..” She muttered before turning at the sound of metal. The sound made Elle's heart drop to the pit of her stomach.
Before she could fully comprehend what was happening, she was laid hold of by Victor. Her feet lost contact with the ground and she heard a sharp whistling sound coming towards them. She quickly closed her eyes and shielded her head. Within moments it was over and Victor began to place her back on the ground. Elle opened her eye to see what had actually happened. The she heard Victor carry out an order thus discovering his wound. “You're...” She paused knowing well enough that he was aware of his wound. “....Where is the nurses quarters here?” Elle asked looking at the cuts before glancing at the men rushing to work on the generator.

Victor glanced down to his arm; though the cuts were shallow, there were several, and wider than one might expect. The air above the desert was impossible to survive without the powerful shields that ships often carried, and had been considered an impassable area until the technology had been developed. And so a generator malfunctioning at an inopportune time could spell the death of anyone on deck. "It's fine," Vic said, making a move to head back to his cabin before he dropped down to his knees, his head swimming. The sudden drop in blood pressure had gone to his head rather quickly. "Ugh... fine, let's go," he said softly, pushing himself back to his feet, turning a bit to see a couple of men approaching. "What the hell are you doing? Back to the generator," he commanded, the look in his eyes fierce. The men promptly retreated. "It's down two sets of stairs, and at the end of the hall on the right. Go to the doctor and bring him back if I fall," Vic said, before he started toward the stairs. And that was that.

She stared at the wounds and frowned slightly before looking at the men who were hurrying to tend to the generator. Then she heard a light thud and noticed Victor had fallen to his knees. “Not good!” Elle frowned as she hurried over to him. He got up without her help though. She simply stood back and let him move on, but glanced at the men he had scolded. They seemed to truly care for their captain. Her eyes softened momentarily then she looked to Victor. “Do you need help down the stairs?” She asked with doubt in her eyes. Then she made sure to stay close just in case he fell again. It was odd seeing a man of such strength in such a weakened state. It was something that Elle found to be quite rare.

Victor glanced back to Elle after a moment. He didn't like to appear weak... In fact, he quite hated it. And for reasons he could not explain, he did not want to appear weak in front of her. "I'm fine, Elle. Just fetch the doctor if I fall," he said simply, setting off down the stairs, down the second flight, and along the hallway, until he reached the small office of the ship's doctor. "Flatherty, fix me up," he commanded, revealing the slash on his arm. The elderly man, who was dealing with a small butterfly in a rather large book at the moment, gazed up to Vic blearily. "Crikey, Osp, what have you gotten yourself into?" he asked, motioning for Vic to sit down on the bed in the tiny office. However, it did not take long for the man to clean Vic's arm to ward off infection, picking out some of the sand stuck in his arm, before he was bandaged. "I wanna keep you in here overnight, alright cap'n? I wanna see if any infection develops out of the sand. You know the stories you hear about the winds over the desert," the doctor said with a yellowed grin.

“Understood..” she replied simply as she followed him. Her footsteps were light even with her heavy boots. Elle watched him closely for any signs of joint weakness. He led her down a couple flights of stairs and into a corridor that housed one small office. There a elderly man resided who appeared to be about a threatening as a piece of tissue paper. She stood back as the old man tottered over to Victor and began to pour cleaning chemicals over his wounds. The liquid fizzed and bubbled as it worked it's way into his skin and pushed out the small bits of sand that the doctor couldn't get himself. Her eyes locked onto the procedure and held a look of utter concentration. She was always willing to learn things. In the Lanvaldear estate, the doctors used different tools unlike the ones that Flatherty had.
She leaned against the doorway once he appeared to be finishing up. When the request to keep Victor for the night came up, Elle blinked and looked at the doctor with slight shock. Surely the sand from the dessert regions isn't that lethal.

The doctor slowly put his medicinal supplies away, before he made his way to the door. "Now if you'll excuse me, all this excitement has done worn my old bones down. You make sure he doesn't leave, won't you, miss? Call on one of 'de crew members if'n you need any help. Tell 'em doctor's orders," he said, before he tottered his way out of the room. Vic, however, knew very well what Flatherty was doing, and he slowly leaned back against the bed he'd been commanded to lay on. Anyone who knew Vic would know he would immediately try to get back onto the deck, even after being deprived of sleep and with an injury. "Damn doctor," he muttered to himself.

Elle raised an eyebrow at the doctor and grinned politely even though there was a slight glint of mischief in her eyes. She remained beside the door and sighed. That also meant she would have to stay here for the night as well. Yawning slightly, she looked in the direction in which Victor sat. “Thank you by the way.” She looked away when she said this. It was almost like she was embarrassed about thanking him. Elle was a woman of pride and being a noble woman didn't help either.
“How long will it take for the ship to cross the dessert?” She asked as she began to study some of the books that rested within the shelf. They contained several medical references but most of them were old and the binding was barely holding the pages together.

"Hm?" Victor murmured, a little surprised as Elle thanked him, though the tiniest of smiles came to his face a moment later. "Don't mention it," he said softly, glancing down to his shirt, reaching down to what was left of the bottom of the sleeve to merely rip it off, before he picked up a scalpel that had been left on the medical tray, making enough of a slit on his other arm's sleeve so that he could tug it off as well. He really hated when things weren't symmetrical. "It should take us a day, maybe more. The issue isn't the distance, really, it's the winds and the rocks. It's very tricky to get through here," he explained. "However... it means we're also impossible to follow. The Eagle is large enough and strong enough to keep from being blown off course, but small enough to be maneuverable. It's the perfect ship to cross the desert," he said softly.

Hearing a shrill ripping sound, Elle looked over to him and noticed he was cutting the sleeves of his shirt. There was an expression of curiosity on her face until he began to explain how long the trip across the dessert would take. “Hmm so how many ships are made like the Eagle?” She said as she ran her fingers over the binding of a book titled. 'The Power of Man'.
She was tempted to take it from the shelf but even in her life filled with being pampered and spoiled, she learned not to take what wasn't hers unless it was deemed necessary. “...How long does it take to make repairs while the ship isn't at port?” She seemed full of questions.

"This ship was built off an Alguardian design, though it's quite costly. I imagine only a few ships like this one exist in even the Alguardian fleet, and we're so far ahead of any pursuers like that that it hardly matters. No trail, not even our flight path can be tracked through the wind storm above the desert," he explained as he readjusted so that he was more comfortable on the bed. Well, if he was going to sleep here... he stripped off his shirt, revealing the somewhat pale body beneath, lined with muscle, before he deposited the shirt on the floor, now leaning back against the headboard on the bed. "It depends on what the ship has suffered. From a day to a month, if parts are scarce," he said softly. "If you have to stay in here all night, you might as well take the bed. I'll take the floor," he said, slowly pushing himself to his feet.

“Algurian...Hmm...yes, their blueprints are quite expensive. I remember the military adviser speaking about it.” She said softly as she brushed the few loose ends of her hair from her face. Then she decided to just simply pull her hair down to put it back up once again. Her delicate fingers plaid along the small ties that held her her hair back. Soon enough her hair was sliding down her back in a stringy mess.
She looked up only to notice that Victor was now shirtless. Her eyes widened and she felt heat beginning to rush to her face. She quickly turned away to continue fixing her hair so it wasn't in her way.
“No! You're the one that's hurt!” She barked spinning around and walking over to him to keep him from lifting himself from the bed regardless to the fact that he was shirtless. “I will tolerate sleeping on the ground. I'm spoiled not made of paper.”

Victor offered Elle a bit of an odd look when he saw the color rush to her face, before he glanced back down to himself. He wasn't even as nude as she'd been earlier, though he was a bit less worried over nudity than she was, perhaps. "I'm much more used to the floor. And I -am- the captain of this ship," he said, though with her right in front of him, he fell down back onto his ass on the bed, the hands that had been about to push her away instead falling to her waist. "If it was an issue to me, I wouldn't have offered," he said, slowly becoming aware that he was half naked, his hands resting on a beautiful woman's waist. And he didn't know what it was, it could have been the sleep deprivation, all that had happened to them tonight, or his growing affection for the young woman... he didn't know, but whatever it was caused him to lean forward and pull her into a hard kiss.

“A captain that needs to rest.” she added as she stood before him with her arms crossed tightly over her chest. His clothes didn't do much to enhance her womanly features, but at least they seemed to fit her enough to cover her body. Elle looked down at him as he fell back onto the bed. She tilted her head and smirked lightly at the fact that he fell back, but oddly enough, his hands grabbed hold of her waist as he plopped onto the bed. Her eyes widened and she looked at him with her hair still down. His attempt to get on his feet made her forget about pulling back her hair. “Sometimes people do things that aren't good for them..” She told him softly as she felt the heat from his hands slip into her skin through the shirt she was currently wearing. Elle watched him curiously then felt him pull her closer. With Victor being stronger than her, she easily moved as his hands commanded. She felt his lips press hard into hers and her eyes became as wide as saucers. If she didn't look flustered before she certainly was now that she was locking lips with a stranger.

Vic remained there, his lips pressed gently against Elle's for several moments, his arms coming to settle fully around her. He did not intend to force anything, besides for the initial kiss, and so his touch was gentle, his lips remaining against hers for the moment, holding the beautiful woman against his pale, muscled form. He sought comfort, relaxation, and the warmth of her body against his,for once fully giving into the desires he had subconsciously felt, though had not acted upon until this moment... and it was only up to her what would happen next.

Her eyes relaxed but her heart continued to pound wildly against the inside of her chest. The thoughts that whirled through her mind at the moment were so fast that she couldn't even decipher them herself.
After a few moments had passed, she noticed that his arms stayed in place around her waist and he simply kept his lips gently pressed to hers. Her mind was telling her to get out but she continued to stay. Elle didn't push herself away, but instead reached up and placed her hand on the side of his face gently before continuing where he had left off. Her lips came across his with a little more pressure than when he kissed her and her arms went around his neck with gentle movement.

Vic waited on long-bated breath, preparing for her to push him away, to scream and most likely hit him, though no such thing happened. Instead, her hand came to rest on his cheek, and she returned the pressure of the kiss. Vic finally exhaled, gently pulling her down toward him so that she could sit on his leg, one arm becoming more secure whilst the other loosened around her waist. His hand came up, gently stroking through her long dark hair, the pressure of his lips continuing beofre they slightly parted, leading the kiss down a deeper and more passionate road as his hand continued to stroke up and down her hair and the smooth plane of her back.

She moved as his hands directed and kept her arms gently wrapped around his neck. Elle's mind was no longer residing in the planes of logical though. The feeling of his warm lips against hers made chills run down her spine. He was the first man to have ever kissed her. Being a political figure, she made her appearances to aid in keeping her father on the good side of the people. The most she ever encountered with a man was a kiss on the hand and nothing more. The men that would do this were usually older and about her fathers age. Resting on his leg, she felt his grip loosen around her waist. Heat continued to radiate from her cheeks, but she no longer seemed to care. Her heart beat sped up as he began to kiss her more passionately. She welcomed it though for some reason she felt comfortable.
(I have to go.)

Back
Top Bottom