Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quotes for a Quote

"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!" - John Rambo, First Blood Part II

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."

—Maya Angelou

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Shut up; will you SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT SHUT SHUT SHUT SHUT UP ... SHUT UP!"

- Dean Trumbell, Punch Drunk Love

"May the Force be with you." - too many characters to count, too many sources to count. ;)

"Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get." ―William Patrick Kinsella

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

"Remember: upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander the Great

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!"
- Dracula, Castlevania : Symphony Of The Night

"Eyes are east and lips are west; pulls my head against her breast. Logic north, and lust is south; pulls my fingers to her mouth."
- "Ravens Land", Aurelio Voltaire

Back
Top Bottom