Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Something Quite Taboo (Public, Underage, Incest, Cuckold, Multiple Characters)

neutral evil

peace was never an option.
As I will likely be doing this roleplay with multiple people, please understand that I will be using the same characters.
If you see me in a thread with someone else using the same characters, just ignore it. Thanks!

Everything is negotiable. The whole plot is negotiable. This is just the outline of the fantasy in my head. If you're interested in any part of it, message me!

Hello, I'm Quinn. I have a very specific plot in mind. I'll explain it a bit and then list out all the kinks that I want to be involved.

I work in the past tense and third person ONLY. I am literate (multiple paragraphs, proper grammar, proper punctuation, proper English.)
I am fine with a few mistakes here or there, but if your post is riddled with them constantly I will end the roleplay.
You (a potential partner) and I both have the right to leave the roleplay at any point. Neither of us need a reason. We are all mature and can handle a roleplay needing to end.

Thanks.

This is a potential way for the roleplay to start. It can have a different start. That is certainly something I'm happy to do!

The older man (50ish) next door has his eye on the daughter (Jessica Fielding, 15) of his neighbor. Jessica knows that the older man wants her and she wants him. He's tall. Not bad to look at. The exact opposite of her father in every way. The older man comes over to introduce themselves and have dinner with the younger family (the girl's father and mother.) The young girl makes a move that evening or goes to the man's house the next day to beg for him to play with her.

---
Specifics for Characters I Will Mostly Control
Jessica Fielding (main character, the daughter), 15, 5'2'', lightly tanned skin, blue eyes, long blonde hair, shaves, slim. Not a very large chest or ass, but still a little curvy.
Michael Fielding (side character, the dad), 35, 5'7'', pale, no facial hair (minimal body hair), brown eyes, short brown hair, slim with a bit of extra weight, 4inches fully erect.
Rebecca Fielding (side character, the mom), 34, 5'3'', lightly tanned skin, blue eyes, shorter brown hair (to shoulders), waxes, full-figured. Work on her chest and ass to make them larger.

---

It will be up to you to create the older man's character.

---​

All of this opens us up to some negotiable options below:
Jessica cucks Michael by fucking the older man in front of him.
Michael gives in because he realizes how hot his daughter is so he's jerking off even though he's humiliated.
Rebecca finds out but she is into it and even wants a piece of the older man's action.
There will be plenty of humiliation, making Jessica piss herself (at home or in public) or have her getting pissed on/in her holes.
Michael will receive the same treatment (less because he finds it hot like Jessica does) but because he loves the humiliation.
Mom's inclusion can vary. Whether the older man fucks her and Jessica at the same time or if she makes her husband eat her out while she watches, etc.
I am tempted to include a very limited level of scat/raunch. I don't want it rubbed all over people's bodies or anything like that.
Just some eating out of the asshole as punishment, if that leads to scat... sure. Or making the dad clean up the older man's asshole, etc.

SO! This involves multiple characters. Everyone is pansexual in this situation. Everyone likes cock, everyone likes pussy, it's basically an orgy.
I will be maining Jessica. You will be maining the older man. They are the FOCUS. The rest of the characters are there to enhance the sexual experience.
Rebecca, and Michael are free game and we can both control them at any time in our responses.

There will be gay, straight, incest, ageplay, cucking, public, urination, limited scat, humiliation, sadomasochism/generally rough sex, vaginal/anal toys, one dominant male (you), submissive females (mainly Jessica), one submissive male (Michael.)

I'm also willing to include pregnancy/breeding. I like the thought of Jessica (and maybe Rebecca) being owned completely by the older man (further cucking the dad.) I don't care for children or anything so we can always have them adopted out/skip over the whole birthing process. I especially like the idea of the daughter walking around school, displaying her full belly.

Basically anything kinky you can think of (as long as it is a modern setting, no fantasy, no futa, no magic, nothing like that) I want it.
This is the general outline so if there is anything you'd like to change or discuss before plunging headfirst, let me know!

Thanks so much for taking the time.

Cheers

PS. Looking to play in threads if my partner is comfortable with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom