Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F [Discord] The Conquerors

Bloodrite

Planetoid
“Kneel before your betters, for you stand before the Drae’nei!”
-Arch Priestess Kal’ansra

—————————————————
—————————————————

Across the vastness of space, a great many empires vie for control over innumerable star systems. Some being kinder than others, as they conquer or annex planets of pre-FTL species, or lesser galactic nations. The greatest of these empires is the Army of the Light, ruled by a species known as the Drae’nei. Tall, powerful, and known for their seemingly mono-gendered biology and immortality.

(Google: Draenei futa art for references to what they look like! Note: the Drae’nei in this RP are based off the Draenei of WoW, but are not exactly the same!)

In truth, the vast majority of their kind sport equine cocks, while a tenth of them are fully female. They are also known for their extremely active sexual lives. As such, their galactic conquest is fueled by the plundering of the planets of humanoid species, taking their women for their own and converting the males into breeding ready women as well. Massive mobile laboratories are landed planetside to study the native humanoid species, as well as to breed them to produce more Drae’nei. While artificial insemination is far less time consuming, Drae’nei happily do the deed personally, firing their hot loads into the wombs (or equivalent organ) of their victims.

It is quite common, in fact, for Draenei to heavily alter the biology of conquered races. Part of this is granting their new sex slaves immortality, so that they might birth for the rest of time. Otherwise, all manner of changes can occur in a woman or man. Often, this includes some weight gain, ass and breast growth, thigh growth, etc. Males undergo the most dramatic alterations into women, though sometimes they are temporarily turned into femboys, to demean the men further, before their final transformation into full fledged women.

The surrendering leaders, for their service, are transformed into full blooded Drae’nei. Normally women, where they are subsequently impregnated by a strong, cock wielding woman.

————————————

This is a Sci-Fi setting! It can either take place on modern Earth, or perhaps the planet of an alien species. Either way, the Drae’nei have come, your leaders have surrendered and were transformed in Drae’nei, and have thus delivered your people into the hands of these horse cocked demon-like conquerors.

I am looking for creative, fun people willing to come forwards with their own ideas to implement into the RP. Also! Please read my shitty f-list, and look over the kinks. The “Maybe” section is not “No”. Please let me know what’s off the table, and what you want to do in the RP. I am flexible, and nothing is required. Well, besides breeding.

Final note: Please, no one sentence PMs. Also, I’m looking for people with good grammar and spelling. I’m not asking for perfection (since I am not perfect, either!) but it really takes me out of the RP if someone isn’t at least keeping with my own shitty quality writing.​

Back
Top Bottom