Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Percy Montgomery's Library (Sub femboy looking for doms!)

Witch Time

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Witch Bitch
Halt! Who goes there!?

You're reeeeally encroaching on my privacy there, I suggest you watch it. Don't take another step. I mean it! Fine, you leave me no choice. Looks like I'll...

...er...

You got me. Fine. I suppose I'll introduce myself.

I am Percy Montgomery, an adventurer, and sorcerer extraordinaire! I've spent all my years investigating all arts and elements of nature, and harnessing them to my own gain! Water, fire, air, dirt, everything is under my command, even the light and the darkness in themselves! Or, uh, they would be, if I could get a partner to help me with my studies. Perhaps I should elaborate...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my request thread! As you may have read above, Percy Montgomery is my main OC. As you can see by my profile picture, he's... not the most manly looking person. But I assure you, he's a boy! A FEMboy, if you will.

So, just to bring it into perspective - I'm searching for RP partners to help a poor old femboy out, and to pop his RP cherry on BMR! You may be able to tell that my favourite genre overall is fantasy, although I most certainly know I can flex to something else like sci-fi by your demand.

Personally, right now, I am looking for non-human characters, and some EXTREME plots to go with it. By extreme, I mean stuff like non-con, humiliation, all of that stuff, so if you're dominant and enjoy the process of humiliating a femboy and making him take your shaft, then Percy is the lil' guy for you!

Of course, I am more than open to talk plots and negotiations if you're not quite sure about ANY of the things that I have brought up. I hope to meet some of you soon, thank you so much!

Just a small amendment but, I do wish for my partners to be pretty damn literate in some sense of the word. Just a precaution.

Witch Time out! ✌

TL;DR: Sub femboy looking for male and/or futa partners to fuck in extreme ways. ;)

Last edited:
Bumping this.

If there's any kinks you enjoy and want to base an RP around, hit me up and I'll letcha know if I want some fuck!

Bump, searching for NSFW partners. Lemme know if you wanna RP!

Bump~

Percy's looking for new subjects, perhaps that could be you.

Bump~.

Looking for a sexy turned kinda wholesome RP involving a non-human futa, hit me up if you're interested!

...or just if you want to fuck a femboy, I'm always lookin' for that, hehe~.

dude i haven't bumped this in over a year what

well bump either way!!!

Back
Top Bottom