Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko shook her head again, the voices warring inside of it were louder and more stringent than before. ‘It's not forcing it. In your heart, you know she wants you. You've always known that. But when will Kei ever not have someone to protect? She's always going to be protecting people. That's the great thing about her. But it does mean that if you wait for her ... well, you'll be waiting a long, long time.’

‘In time she’ll be protecting me! She’s my noble knight and I’m her princess. She said so herself today! I just have to be patient... but maybe... I could help it along a little? Just to help her notice how we both feel underneath? No. That’s not the right way to do it!’

‘Of course it is. You're just making it easier for you both to get what you want.’

Akiko did not like the voice. It made sense in a way she did not appreciate and at the same time it was urging things she did not want to do, or at least didn’t want to want to do. Fortunately the war in her head between two parts of her own nature was put on hold when the warding sigil was erected around the stage and sealed her in. She felt ill, achey and like her bones had a fire inside of them. Even worse, she was contained inside and Kei was outside the circle! Even worse than that, it looked like conflict was about to erupt outside the circle!

She needed to get out of the circle now so that she could protect Kei. And it was with that thought that Akiko turned to Fuuko and spoke, pushing with the star power she was known for. “Fuuko, please, this sigil is very uncomfortable and making me feel ill, could you lower it?” While she sounded calm, there was an odd twitchiness to her now, as if something was being just barely restrained.
E212C58D-1DAA-4691-ADE0-F06651C9A92A.png As Akiko’s magic had washed over the room Hikaru had taken some of it in. While largely suppressed by her own nature and willpower a tiny bit of it had seeped in. It was wrong that Jeremiah had suffered at the hands of that thug girl earlier. These things should not happen! In fact as she pondered this she had a revelation. A new resolution was in order. All new students would have a student council member who acted as a sponsor and worked with them to make sure they succeeded! And she would of course be his! Hikaru smiled to herself and made notes on her pad, she would also need to assign one to Hanako and Zakira and needed to figure out who it would be.

After she had jotted it down things got rather chaotic all of a sudden. Jikango splatted on the ground and then stood with a roar, Diniko returned fire and there were sounds of threats being made towards someone. It was time to act!!! Hikaru sprang up from her seat as if she was spring loaded and called out loudly. “By the authority of the Student Council I demand that you cease this outburst immediately and cease disrupting class! Those who do not listen will be going up on report and can expect disciplinary hearings!”

It was very important to keep things from escalating further. Hikaru knew the risk that a fight could break out was real and knew that her intervention was necessary. On another level she had to admit as well that it was nice to get to show off a little bit, especially with someone she might be interested in in the room as well.

Yoshiro never took his eyes off Igara, only smiled and answered the Blessed,"I feel at peace, in harmony and content with the way of the world." The chaos that ensued made him frown, only slightly as he watched Igara settle herself back down and look happy but the feeling of peace was being disturbed by the conflict...that could not do, he needed harmony, peace to be able to enjoy the beauty and happiness of her smile.

Drawing on the orb his eyes glowed, the halo strengthened and he let out a loud sigh as a pair of luminous wings sprouted from his back and a glowing aura spread throughout the class,"There shall be no fighting, there shall be nothing to distract from the love and peace in this room. There shall be no need....you shall all feel the contentment of the Emperyan energy." Pulses of energy flowed from student to student and Yoshiro smiled like a benevolent angel. The orb dimmed and he smiled, floating in the air, his wings flapped and he soared through the air over the class and down towards the woman he had to treat the right way.

It was clear to him now as he landed in the row next to the group of people that seemed to always surround the perfect woman, his glowing eyes seemed to be even brighter as he smiled at her,"Is..this seat taken, Igara-chan, may I?"

Hanako felt the tug of the mortal laws of physics jerking at her arm as the gauntlet pleaded with her brain to make it stop being in the presence of magic. As if phantom electrodes inside tugged at the synapses that went directly to her brain. Hanako herself would not have described it like this. More like this is weird, even for me, she thought. Feeling the compulsion to right physical wrongs, and write a new form of narrative causality--one where things go just this way because it's what the physical laws of the world should be--she scoffed at Yoshiro taking flight, and resigned herself to give him a tongue lashing later about it owing to the fact that she herself could not fly. So she went over to Akiko muttering on on about Kei, and slapped at her in the direction of her face.

"Are you kidding me with that? We are women and this is 2019! You do not have to fall damsel or be fridged at the whims of the patriarchal male writers of the universe!"

This did not have the effect she intended.

Last edited:
The powerful impulse of magical energy, summoned by Yoshiro's ball, pierced Fuuko - and even though the gymnast was, to a great deal, shielded by the ball of her own, it's not llike the magic didn't have any effect at all... could it be due to the fact that spell hit her the moment she didn't actually touch the ball? Fuuko had no idea, and it didn't really matter; what matterred is that sahe was forced... compelled, rather... to stop her inspireed dance, and stand still... though, her will still allowing her a portion of rebelliousness, she stood still in a pose that hardly complied with anyone's idea of "formal" or "relaxed".
Sasaki_Makie_17.jpg
Nor did it stop her from hearing Akiko's request, and... "No! I didn't want to harm anyone with that spell!" Making someone ill? That was a definite "no!" Concentrating, she imagined the sigil disappearing in front of her, as if swiped by a giant pencil eraser... "I'm sorry, Akiko-san! I didn't want to..."

Meanwhile, she tried to look how others were doing... Hanako on the stage... did fine, it seemed. Well, relatively fine, but then, when it came to Hanako, everything was just that. Relative.

Fuleiko... where is she? She was... at that table...

And, of course, Yoshiro. Fuuko had no idea what exactly happened, and whether it went wrong... or horribly, horribly, right, but... she just didn't like the look of that angelic figure soaring above the class. It looked... wrong. She had to do something... Magic. It were those balls that caused it all... Fuuko took careful aim and, like a pitcher in baseball... or, well, like a gymnast throwing a pitch for the exhibition baseball game... launched her ball right at the black sphere that powered Yoshiro's magic.

View: https://youtu.be/ISEE3TnEgwo

Last edited:
Veika tenses up, preparing to intervene to prevent a gang war in class, drawing herself up to her full height (which isn't that impressive, but still!), but before she can snap out commands, the Student Council girl is barking out demands of her own.

Jikango grips the back of the seat in front of him, looking annoyed, "You know what? Fine. If it'll make everyone happy. I'll just get even with her later."

"I appreciate the sentiment, miss, but please ... oh!" The teacher speaks in Hikaru's direction, then trembles as a blast of empyreal energy washes over her (and the room). "I ... please don't fight ... it's not good ..." But it seems the energy is having the same impact on the classroom, calming it right down. So Veika collapses back into her chair with a contented sigh. It's such a nice day today. And everyone's being so nice themselves. It brings a big smile to the teacher's face.

As Hanako confronts Akiko and tries to slap her, Veika protests calmly, "No. Stop. Don't." But it matters little as the blond idol manages to dodge the gauntlet's strike, feeling only a little tingle as it grazes by her.

Fuleiko - like others in the audience - seems chilled right out, her earlier inexplicable gasp seeming forgotten as she waves to everyone who looks at her, with a big smile, "Hi there!"

The pink-haired idol purrs as her angel flies over, before giggling, "Oh, hello! Yes, go ahead, please. Those are such pretty wings." Should Yoshiro sit, she leans over and snuggles her head against his shoulder with a contented sigh.

Meanwhile the red orb slams into the black one, causing the two to spin about on opposite sides of a circle. Red light flickers between the two before a dark shape flies out of the circle, landing gracefully on top of the lectern, despite being human sized.

"Are you kidding me with this shit, right now? I -" there is the briefest of dramatic pauses to allow thunder to rumble through the room, "Baazakurthan - Reaver of Dorilikis, Scourge of the Seven Plateaus of Amathal, Ravager of the Golden Order, am in some ridiculous teenage cat costume?"

chatnoir.png

Before anyone has time to really process the cute kitty's resume, there is a "Kyaaaaaaa!" from the circle as a bundle of energetic red flashes forth.

"Ha! Got you now, Baz!" the young woman, with chirpy voice, in the ... is that latex? hops between her feet excitedly, her fists up like a fighter.

ladybug.jpg

"Oh!", she titters, "Nice bell! It's so perfect. I can't wait to tell everyone all about it!"

The cat-fellow glares at the strangely suited woman and hisses in annoyance. "Oh, for fuck's sake, I can't even growl properly. I'll get you for this, Lyrienilasa!"

"Oooh, yeah, that's sooooo scary when coming from such a cute little pussycat." She's trying hard not to openly laugh and lose composure, but her lips keep breaking into a grin.

"Don't worry, Fuleiko! I'll find a way to snap you out of it!" Fuuko calls out, even though "worrying" is probably as far from the state her companion is in as it is even possible to be, but before the gymnast can say anything further, the orbs burst open, and... "Ladybug?! Chat Noir?!" Fuuko exclaims. Of course they can't be real! Come on, I'm not that stupid! But still... magic! Who can tell what magic can and can't do? And anyway, worth trying! "You're just in time! We have an akuma here, he hypnotizes people!" she says, pointing at the winged figure.

A happy hikaru.png Hikaru was on her feet and handling the crisis situation that was the a potential gang war in the middle of class when the magical spell washed over the room and struck everyone with a powerful bolt of calm and peace. Her focused gaze went somewhat dull and she swayed on her feet as though her trademark energy and determination had suddenly been sapped from her body. Her eyes blinked tiredly and as she gripped the desk with trembling hands she managed to ease herself back into her seat. It was strange, though not entirely unwelcome to just sit quietly near someone she liked, though a part of her was endless rebelling against this alien feeling. She needed to be up and active! Time could not be allowed to go to waste.

When the summoned beings appeared, Hikaru's muddled brain was only able to tell her that it seemed like one of them was chasing after the other, and even though she tried, she could hardly muster up the effort to really care too much.
1ce2e836b33d17c918b975f4c5c04c6e.png "Hehehehe...." The laughter was genuinely creepy sounding but also joyous and strangely wholesome, and began just as the barrier keeping Akiko separate from the rest of the room was dissolved. The near miss from Hanako resulted in a elegant piroutte as the idol, still holding her orb twirled out of the way. 'See, with this power we are strong, you can make Kei yours and protect her forever...' Akiko shook her head, the odd laughter breaking off for a moment. 'Stop it. Get out of my head!'

'This is our head. You think this is the orb? It's just a magic ball. We are both you. And now look, we have the power to protect Kei from these monsters and to strike down that false idol.'

Perhaps it was the fact that there were two new monsters in the form of strangely dressed cosplayers... perhaps it was that Akiko simply wanted to shut the voice in her head up, perhaps she really was just focused on protecting Kei to the point that the other objectives were very secondary at this point. Whatever the reason, the orb in her hand glowed brightly and pulsed as she drew on it for power.

'Yes!'

Her appearance pulsed, and the crimson and black light coalesced into a macabre mockery of her own idol attire. Blood spattered the normally pure clothing and her eyes glowed with a strange mixture of desperation and adoration. Her empty hand gestured and drew forth what looked almost like a sword from the air, dark bloody light pulsing from it, almost as if it were made from the same energy as the orb itself. But what was perhaps strangest was that despite the macabre form she still gave off an air of happiness and devotion.

"I will not let you threaten anyone here demons!" Akiko yelled out, gesturing with the glowing sword, and moving towards the two costumed apparitions. "Begone or I will smite you in the name of love and friendship!" It might not be obvious, but her motions did take her so that she was between the apparitions and Kei.

Yoshiro sat next to Igara, his arm slipping around her shoulders as she snuggled close, simply sighing contentedly he gave her a kiss on the forehead before turning his eyes to the stage, seemingly content to just sit and enjoy the presence of his lover. He absently put his other hand on her leg, stroking her inner thigh possessively, she would be his, he was sure of it. He knew every secret of her mind and body.

His intellect, while at Peace was not at all dimmed by that fact, as the pair of newcomers sprang from the circle and he frowned, this was not peaceful? This was too entities from different planes but he wasn't ready to act yet. Instead he simply sat there, studying the pair trying to work out exactly what they were up to and who they were. Although some of his questions were answered when the darker of the pair gave his full name and title....that was kind of important, Yoshiro's mind very peacefully sorted and filed that information away for later use, you never knew when knowing a creatures full name might prove useful.

But the lesson was not over as Akiko underwent a very unusual manifestation, it appeared the dark orbs magic affected even her, again peacefully filing that information away. Even the happiest of people had a dark side, Akiko's was splattered with blood? And had a sword? And then she put a name to them and he sighed,"Oh, that's not good..demons are not harmonious at all....not anywhere near as wonderful and harmonious as you, my dear Igara-chan."

Leaning in he kissed her cheek, watching to see if Akiko had this in hand or if she needed some assistance....because helping others was important.

Prey doesn't get a vote.

He blinked shaking his head and smiling softly, Akiko wasn't prey she was a wonderful supportive friend, just like Hanako and Zakira...oh and so many others.

And then there was Igara, he sighed as he looked at her taking in her magenta topped beauty with obvious delight.

Hanako's eyes lit up at the athletic display, and then again at the brilliant lightshow caused by the orbs. Then they went skeptical at the gymnast's own skepticism. Hanako trusted the reality before her eyes. Well, she started to. The Yandere made her uneasy. She was also not familiar with this side of Yoshiro, but couldn't yet pass judgment on it. She was ruminating on this while the light show summoned the...
...ladybug?

And the cat...

...well, a couple of people cosplaying as them anyway.

"OOOH A KITTY!" Hanako exclaimed excitedly. She wasn't thinking about the fact that they were summoned entities. After all, to her, they looked like cosplaying humans. Hanako went to pet the cat and it didn't work out like she'd planned.

Fuleiko-p2.png

Fuleiko peers at Fuuko, "Snap out of it? Oh, you mean them!" Her cheeks color as she blushes furiously. Self-consciously, she tugs the hem of her skirt down to make sure nothing was showing or anything like that. "How did you even know about that?" Still, assistance with that particular dilemma would be appreciated, even if it was a bit humiliating. OK, a lot humiliating.

Baazakurthan is just perched there on the lectern, minding his own business, when here comes some woman with a gauntlet, trying to ... *pet* him?!? "What are you ..." Hopping down from the lectern with uh ... catlike reflexes, he dodges Hanako's strike, swatting at her with his hand to knock her to the floor, "Sit down, human. I'll enslave your world later. I'm busy right now."

Lyrienilasa keeps wary eyes on the catboi, "I'm afraid your enslaving days are over, Baz. I'm bringing you back to Kretchichik, dessicated or not! Kyaaaaa!" Performing a diving somersault to the side (for no apparent reason other than drama), her hand tosses out a black filament with a reddish blotch on the end, which circles around Baz's torso. "Haha, got you now! Wait, what's that on the end of my whip?" In her distraction, the kitty slips the loop before she can fully secure it! "Oh, fudgesickle, will you hold still?"

Meanwhile, Baaz has noticed Akiko repositioning between him and the crowd. He takes special note of that wonderful aura of energy coming off the idol and he quirks a cute catboi grin, "My lady, I must apologize, I had no idea this plane was ruled by a woman of such power." He scampers to the side to avoid another lash binding from the red-suited woman. "If you will stop this bounty hunter from returning me to prison, I'll gladly assist you in administering your planet, empire, or whatever similar domain you may possess."

The cat scampers up onto the teacher's desk while waiting for Akiko to intervene, prompting a mild protest from Blessed Veika, "No climbing on the furniture, please. This is doubly true for extraplanar entities."

Igara-p2.jpg

Igara closes her eyes and sighs contentedly, letting one hand lay possessively on Yoshiro's chest. But there is such a racket coming from the front. Oh! It's that Akiko girl again. Argh! Shockingly, Igara feels really, really neutral about the woman. Unlike the rest of humanity, for whom Igara has only empathy and understanding, as Her Yoshiro teaches. "Must she screech so hard? It is disturbing our chill."

7AACE9F1-306A-463F-87BB-607207D33C83.png Akiko Amagi was quite familiar with fame and influence, though she tried to always use her own fame and influence to enrich the lives of others. It was telling that even now with anarchic energy flooding through her that her impulse was still to protect and love. Not to destroy, not to conquer, but to protect and love her soulmate. Perhaps she was willing to do anything necessary for it, but her core drives remained her own and noble, distorted though they might be.

“Hehehehe.” The unsettling laughter slipped from Akiko’s lips again as she shook her head, the glowing sword of black and crimson casting her bloody features in flickering light. She had watched and the pair of intruders had continued to squabble, one offered to serve her and for a brief instant she considered whether his service was worth the risk, could such a being help her protect Kei? But the answer was clearly no.

“I do not want your service. You both were warned to leave and continue fighting. I will not let you threaten anyone here.” Except Igara! Her internal voice piped up. That would be okay. “In the name of love and friendship and safety. Begone!!!!”

As she spoke the final word Akiko raised her hand that held the glowing sword and then swung it quickly in two strokes. The air parted where it passed and a pair of rifts opened up. Rifts that pulsed with a red light even as the orb she clutched faded. There was an explosion of bloody light from both rifts and as it cleared long ropey tendrils, dripping with blood that evaporated before hitting the floor had lashed out around the pair of intruders. Then slowly they began to pull, dragging the pair of demons back until they vanished into the rifts and they closed.

Akiko’s eyes scanned the crowd and then her wings flapped, draconic scaled wings that took her back towards her seat. Her eyes blazed red and she was still bloody but she felt pleased with what she had done. The threat had been neutralized, Kei was safe. All was right. Though if any other threat appeared she would destroy them too!!!

She shook her head as she hovered by Kei, her new tail swishing through the air as well. “I think I need dispelling magic...” her head pulsed and roiled with impulses she could barely control. Anyone could be a threat! “But I kept everyone safe!” She managed a strained smile that somehow was still adorable and conveyed adoration and protective impulses even in her current state.

Yoshiro is blissfully enjoying the company of his wonderful lover, her hand pressed against his chest her head on her shoulder but something is disturbing her 'chill' although he is not entirely aware of how Akiko is doing that...but he can see the transformation she has made and could see how it might affect someone as sensitive as Igara. She is an artist, much like Akiko, and they are sensitive souls but he could understand that the raw power pulsing through Akiko might disturb her equilibrium...actually the teacher seemed to be more affected by the spell than he had anticipated.

So much to learn and so many calculations, he had underestimated his skill and the power in the orb. He was intruiged how Akiko had banished the demons, but he wasn't worrying about that now. Turning his head he pushed up his glasses and looked at Hanako,"Hanako-san, please can you touch the Blessed and Akiko, dispel some of the magic. I'm afraid not much more teaching will continue till we have cleaned up some of the excess energies."

Fuleiko-p2.png

As Akiko casts her spell, the thrumming soundwave shivers across the room. And it is accompanied by another sound from Fuleiko.

"What is she ... oh ... ohmigod ohmigod get them off ... nononono ... yesYesYES..." her ponytail bounces as her head tilts back, lips parted. "WAAAA-AAGH-AAAAAGH-AAAAAAAHH!" It is the unmistakable cry of a woman in orgasm. And a particularly strong one, at that.

Demons! Bounty hunters! Possessed idols!
Nope, that was just a bit too much for one girl. Better leave it to the professionals... eh, well, to someone who would know not to play petanque with aetheric-charged capacitors. Or at least who knows the words "aetheric-charged capacitor".
Anyway.
Fuuko pretty much ignored all the chaos of magical strife going around... though she did take a moment to appreciate "Ladybug"'s gratuitous acrobatics... and decided to try to at least help one person who seemed to need it... and wasn't currently wielding powers beyond what humans were meant to know.
"What are you doing, Fuleiko-sempai?!" she dashes towards the cheerleader, trying to figure out... what's going on in the first place...

Fuleiko pants, cheeks flushed with embarrassment, only the calm in the air preventing her from rushing off in humiliation. "I-I'm alright. I just ... just need to get out of here."

Fuuko lets out a visible sigh of relief... that, at least, is something she can help with. "Let's go... eh... can you walk? I guess I can carry you..." there's no double entrendes in the offer, just a genuine concern... though how that would look from the outside is a different question, of course.

Fuleiko seems relieved when someone *else* mentions leaving class. "That's a good idea, let's go." Her tone is more muted than normal Fuleiko-patter, sounding more tense than excited. Her condition doesn't seem to disable her and since it doesn't seem like Blessed Veika is doing much to stop her, she heads for the door out of class, making her way towards the cheerleader locker room.

"Eh? What's wrong, Fuleiko-sempai?" Fuuko asks, a bit confused, as she notices where Fuleiko heads to, "Anything wrong with your clothes?"
But, confused or not, she's not one to leave her friend in trouble - whatever it might be caused by - so she just follows Fuleiko into the changing room... it feels I'm spending more time in the changing rooms than outide today!

One of the pieces of gear on the table - a pyramid - hums, glowing with a silvery sheen. It pulses five times. Then four, then three, two, one. Finally, an eye opens in the side of the triangular thing and there is a flash as a silvery wave pulses out through the classroom, striking everyone present.

Akiko and Yoshiro feel the most impact, as they feel their unusual enhancements fading. Halos wink out and disappear, wings shrink into nothingness, cute tails roll up and drop away. There begins to be a low buzz of whispering as the class starts to recover.

Blessed Veika stands, "And so everyone can clearly see the difference between the three types of energy: empyreal represent harmony, order and peace; anarchic represents individuality, dominance; and vivified energy represents passion. Of the three, the easiest for us to access is vivified, as it is drawn from ourselves, it is the energy that animates mortal life. Accessing the others requires drawing power from other realms, or collecting power that has leaked into ours over millenia."

"Now, each of you should have already downloaded the Jinaagi app on your phones, correct? You may view your texts there. In case some of you prefer the boards ..."
she taps a few keys at her desk and the textbook material is called up for display. "Thanks to this morning's incident, we're going to skip straight to Chapter 5, basic sigilry, and discuss protection from demons."

Class goes on for a while, but at least the interruption by the empyreal energies seems to have prevented any fights from breaking out.

Jikango mutters with his gang, but nothing seems to be happening right now.

Igara gives another contented sigh and - unless Yoshiro moves - keeps resting her head against him, not really seeming to react to the dispel at all.

Jeremiah wows, "That was ... strange." He whispers to Hikaru in English, "I just felt totally relaxed for a while there. How about you?"

Kei grins and calls up a picture from her gallery, whispering to Akiko, "You were so cute!"

Meanwhile, in the cheer locker room ...

Fuleiko tugs worriedly at her skirt hem,
"It's just so embarrassing ... I feel kind of err, warm. And it just keeps getting worse. Other than after ... uh, you know." She flushes in humiliation. "What am I going to do? I have a million things to coordinate this afternoon!"

Yoshiro isn't sure what the magic dispelled and what it didn't, but he felt the harmony with the world fade and his own more base desires replacing them and immediatly that small flicker of harmony sprung back to life as Igara didn't move. He knew it was the potion, he knew that was what was making her so loving and friendly, but a small part of his black little heart had felt what it was like to be truly at piece and he closed his eyes leaning in to stroke the side of Igara's face lovingly.

The world didn't work that way, he knew, there were those who had and those who did not, there was prey and hunter and it was better to be the latter than the former. Yet that one glance had shown him there might be another way, but there was no way for him to know what Igara would feel like in the morning. He would do what he needed to do to make sure she would look upon today as a wonderful and successful day....but there would be none of the peace and harmony he was feeling now.

Dropping his hand to rest on her leg he leaned forward to make notes, really trying not to disturb her or bother her in anyway as he worked. The memories of their previous physical encounter, combined with her closeness meant he didn't pay quiet as much attention as he would have liked but he certainly still learned a thing or three and was close enough to lean into his new found lover and whisper in her ear,"Igara-chan, maybe we can skip the performance that Akiko is giving and find somewhere to be.....alone? I don't really want to listen to her today."

Igara-p2.jpg
That Yoshiro sure knows the way to a girl's heart!

"Let's see, an Akiko concert or ... time in the closet with the hottest guy on the planet? Oooh, tough choice! I mean uh ... Yeah, dat bitch can fuck right off. Imma hang wit you."

Her hand finds his, lacing her fingers with Yoshiro's. Closer would be better in her book, but she lets him lead. Yoshiro is a take charge kind of guy, after all.

3DDAAF77-0D89-4153-B990-74D3154B45A7.png Akiko let out a sigh of relief as the wave of dispelling magic swept over the classroom and hit her as well. The new wings faded away and her tail fell off but more importantly the tumultuous voices in her head stopped yammering, or at least, they mostly stopped. She could still feel faint whispers and she worked to blot them out. Hopefully it would all fade with time, even if some of what the voices had said made sense and she did worry that Kei might never truly realize and that she might be waiting forever....

The voices however were put to bed entirely for the moment when Kei took out her phone and showed it to Akiko, saying how cute she was and the blonde idol smiled. It was like someone had turned on a lamp with how bright and happy her expression became. And she blushed a bit as well. “Thanks...” she replied and nodded. “It was a little awkward though, I think I like myself without the wings, they mess with balance a lot.” A wink followed before Akiko resumed focusing on the class.

She wasn’t the best student. It wasn’t that she didn’t try or didn’t learn, it just didn’t come naturally to her. She had to work hard to achieve okay grades, but today despite the earlier disruption she was doing alright in class and managed to take a decent set of notes on the lecture. The fact that there had been a demon incursion earlier might well have helped with that focus. As class was drawing to a close she turned to Kei again and smiled, “Do you think you can make it to the show at lunch? I kind of want to show you how it can go without sabotage. It’d mean a lot to me.”
B2563282-812C-45B6-B548-54A089CE8187.png ”It was strange.” Hikaru replied to Jeremiah, the first words in Japanese before she remembered and switched back to English. “I felt like I could hardly move and my mind couldn’t quite focus on why. It was like someone had made me all fuzzy in my head.” The twintailed girl shook her head, sending the long hair bouncing as she did so before smiling. “But it’s over now so let’s do our best to focus!”

Hikaru tried to focus hard, she really did. Magic was fascinating and she needed to learn it in order to be able to help protect the school from demons and other threats, especially after this morning. However, she found herself preoccupied with the young man sitting next to her as well as her ceaseless thoughts about who she should put on the Demonic Invasion Prevention Subcommittee, and who she should assign as the student council sponsors for the other two new students. Between all of these factors Hikaru did not manage to perform at her usual level during this class and made a note to review the material tonight after she went home. She could not afford to fall behind!

After class came to an end Hikaru shook her head again before smiling at the young man next to her. “Well that was an eventful first class. Don’t worry, they won’t all be so dramatic.” She winked and then laughed softly. “Since we have an extended lunchtime today I should have time to show you most of the campus and get you familiarized with it all before we eat.”

She stood up and extended a hand as if to help him up despite his size being a full foot more than hers. “How does that sound?”

Yoshiro smirked, her words buoying his confidence even further and he leaned in again, his hand squeezing hers,"Oh....I don't think we have to go anywhere....let's just wait till everyone leaves. That desk up front looks like it needs the hottest girl in the school squirming in pleasure on it...what do you say?" He smirked,"I"ve brought my belt and everything....all I need is you, Igara-chan."

He leaned in a little closer, kissing her neck and giving her hand another squeeze,"Is that close enough for you, Igara-chan?" He was starting to tug at his pants again, clearly getting a little uncomfortable in his new underwear-less situation but he was in no hurry to go anywhere at this juncture.

Hanako plopped onto the ground a bit confused and a little viscerally affected by the command of the kitty. She began to ponder the ramifications of the fact that kitties don't do that. Everything just sort of fell apart around her. She thought Veika had a good handle on things for some reason, but then Akiko went Trance. Or um... wait, wasn't Akiko already in Trance? She heard something about touching the Blessed Veika and her cheeks went red. Normally Hanako wouldn't have thoughts like that. It seemed to be affecting Fuleiko too. And probably Fuuko to an extent. Hanako made mental a note to see if they were ok, but was resigned to the likelihood that she would probably forget later.

The bell brought her mind out of its ramblings, and she jumped up "Right!" she called out. Then she went up to the instructor. "Yoshiro-san told me to do this." the cuckoolander said, poking Veika's left breast with her right index finger "Dunno why. Sorry."

Kei prods at Akiko's side with her hand, "Seriously? You didn't think I was gonna be there? Did you need any help getting it set up, or does the horde have that under control?" The captain gives a little grin at mentioning the horde. "You got anything special planned?"

Jeremiah pays attention during class, working hard to understand the Japanese instruction. He jots down a few copies of the sigil samples on his tablet, and tries comparing them with Hikaru's own attempts, but finding hers look rather ... incomplete. "Did I misunderstand? I thought the binding runes went in between the circular arcs?" He murmurs to Hikaru softly in English. But in the end, he feels pretty confident in his sigilship, even if it does diverge pretty dramatically from Hikaru's. Well, maybe there were two ways to do it right?

"I am looking forward to it."

Veika jumps back, flushing as Hanako pokes her, "That's not very polite, Ms Tanaka. I'd think a woman in your circumstance would understand." She doesn't elaborate on what that circumstance may be, however. "We should put the gauntlet back now, so it will be safe if someone needs to fetch it for another extraplanar incursion." Meanwhile, she fetches the three discarded orbs, one still glowing red, covers them and slips them into a drawer in the gear desk before locking it with a small key.

"And I do believe it's nearly time for lunch. Oh, you won't have any trouble with that tough from the back, I hope?"

Igara makes a snerking sound and slips between the rows of seats so that the teacher thinks she's gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom