Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An unusual student at the All Male School of Bloomsdale (Engagers7/ KinkyMissy)

Engagers7

Super-Earth
Today was the beginning of a new school year at my school. This place was a bit unusual compared to most public schools, there were only males in this school. It was currently morning and I had to prepare to meet the new student, after all, I was assigned into guiding new students into the school! after a good hot shower, I simply prepare my stuff as I brush my blonde neck long hair and made sure I dressed correctly before heading toward the school ground.

My current life wasn't too bad, Outside of school life, I'm a big gamer, enjoying to play MMOs and MOBA games. I also worked at a restaurant as a waiter, which isn't too bad. I honestly wish thatI had a love life, but being at a all boy school doesn't make it easy. But who knows, I might just meet someone today among the new students, who knows!

I seen arrived at the school's gate, as usual, not much people as arrived yet, but as soon as I entered inside the school, I was approached by one of the teachers. ''Hey mat,I hope you are having a good morning!'' he said to me as I simply smiled at him. ''Of course Mister Parker! I'm pretty excited to begin a new year!'' I said eagerly as I was soon passed a paper on my hand, it seen to contain the information about a certain new student.

''For the student council, you gonna be guiding this new student through the school today.'' He said as he began simply walking away.

''Got it!'' I said eagerly as I read the paper, it contain information about the student, including a minor detail on his appearance, just to make it easy to find them once the welcoming ceremony was over. I heard it was taking place at the moment.

Soon enough, I walked toward the gymnasium, I simply entered the room as I seen many other members of the student council alongside many of the school staffs speaking to the new student. and soon enough, the ceremony was over, I soon began looking for the student I had to guide.

The first day at school had always been a rough one, filled with extreme expectations, anxiousness and just the overwhelming dread of something going extremely wrong!

But none I had before was as bad as today's!
I had never been one to get involved with the popular students, nor did I have the pleasure of being part of a bigger circle of friends, so the first days of semester had always been lonely and scary to me.
Not a lot had changed since then....except that this time I had to hide a very particular part of myself...

I was a girl attending an all-male school!
Why one may ask? Well, for starters, no other school was as prestigious as this one, and me having urged my parents to help me get into it was enough for them to consider the needed arrangements. I would have been miserable if I had been forced to attend one of the dreaded all-female colleges, so why not get the chance to excel in a field that no one would expect me in?

Still, a part of me regretted my decision, much more now that I had been sitting in a room filled with only boys...
They went past me, not paying any attention to me, which certainly did alleviate the doubts I had of ever passing as one of them!

But the binder on my chest was doing it's work, allowing me to blend in as just another terrified first-day arrival at this new place.

I shifted by butt around on my seat, fighting the urge to cross my legs over one another as my hazel eyes wandered around the room, waiting for the upperclassman assigned to me to finally find me.

Hopefully he would not be one to pry!

As the students dispersed to go toward their assigned upperclassmen, I simply stood near the door, looking for that student I was assigned to, something that would help me is the fact the student is shorter than the average male of my age. I kept looking even wandering around the room.

It was then that I noticed one peculiar student, sitting by his lonesome on a seat, he seen pretty timid considering that he was holding his binder close to his chest, and then, I noticed he was surprisingly short, it must be him!

As I approached, I noticed more of his features, he was a bit androgenous, but also pretty cute looking, nothing is wrong for liking a boy right? I soon managed to get nearby, analyzing a little more before speaking.

''Humm.Excuse me, are you perhaps Sam Harrington? if you are, Let me introduce myself, I'm Mat, I was assigned to you as your guide!'' I said giving you an honest smile, waiting for your reaction before acting further.

Now that I had a closer look, you looked way cuter than expected, even my heart began beating a little faster.

"H..Huh?" I raise my gaze from starting holes into my thighs, my hazel eyes meeting your own blue ones as they widen in surprise.
I was lost in thought and totally taken aback by someone as handsome as you approaching me.
Back in my old school I never had the courage, nor the time, to engage with any of my male classmates...or rather I had been way too shy to actually muster up the determination to even try!

But you approaching me so suddenly, my heart seems to skip a beat as the slightest pink blush comes to adorn my pale cheeks.
I nod, slender fingers raised to brush a strand of short, blonde hair out of my face.

"Y...Yeah, that's me. Hello..." I mumble under my breath, awkwardly shifting my weight from one foot to the other as I stand up, offering you a hand as a greeting.

"Sorry, this is all new for me." Averting my gaze, I purse my lips, already doubting whether I should have made all the effort to actually get accepted to the school. Was it really worth all the awkwardness and the time getting accustomed to passing as a boy?

My hazel eyes return to meet yours and a faint smile accents my thin lips, trying my hardest not to break my masquerade on the very first day.
"A...pleasure to meet you Mat."

I was taken a little back when you stood up, as I was able to see more of your build as you extended your hand to meet with my, I tried my best at keeping my composure.
I never seen such a male like this, but it was good for me.
I seen extended my own hand forward, lightly grabbing yours for a handshake.

''Don't worry about it, it happens to a lot of new students. It even happened to me when I first entered that school as a new student'' I said as I let out a small giggle as I look at you, you were indeed shorter than I expected.

''It's a pleasure to meet you too sam, shall we begin our visit then?'' I said as I went next to you, turning around,facing the door leading outside the gymnasium, the nearest room was the pool, and lucky for me, I am a frequent visitor of the pool, considering that I enjoy swimming, that's how I got my build after all.

''Alright then, let's go!'' I said as I began walking forward slowly, often looking behind me to see if you follow, but I often met with your Hazel eyes, which often led me to smile at you, it was more than obvious by this point that I was pretty happy.

You being so kind and accommodating certainly alleviates all the doubts that had been infesting my mind. If it had been any other boy showing me around, someone who might have pried a lot more, or someone showing no genuine concern at all, I don't know if I would have made it through the entire day.

But your kind smile and encouraging words are enough to make me nod at you with a less awkward smile adorning my visage.
"Y..yeah, let's go...Thanks." I mumble under my breath, brushing my fingers through my short, blonde hair.

I couldn't quite recall the last time when I still had long hair. It must have been a decade ago at least.
Following suit, I try my best not to fall back into the embarrassing shuffle of steps, instead trying to carry myself a lot more comfortably...

My composure seemingly crumbling every time your blue eyes meet my Hazel ones.
Something dancing within your glare speaks to me, making my heart skip a beat as I simply nod at every question of yours.

This was proving to be quite the interesting first day after all.

While we were walking out of the Gymnasium, I did noticed your composure crumbling a little, but I dind't mind it, after all, you were the kind to be pretty timid, I just giggled as we got out of the room. ''You don't have to worry, I wont eat you~'' I said jokingly to try and lighten up the mood as I open the door politely to you.

Once we got out, the hallway was kinda long, and there was a turn toward the right around the middle of the hall, which led toboth types of changing rooms, being for the pool, and the other for the gym. but I went ahead toward the end of the hallway, where there was a double door waiting to be opened.

''Alright, time to introduce you to one of my favorite location to hang out during lunch!'' I said as I got out a set of keys out of my pocket, there was only 3 keys in it, and I used one of them to unlock the door, opening it slowly.

Behind those doors, there was a giant 30 feet long pool, there was plenty of space in there to swim. there was even three springboards, each of a different heights, the highest was around 10 foot high.

''Here is the school's pool, I often swim in there during lunch time when its open! but I often come here during club activities too! surprisingly, not much people goes here anymore, I often end up being alone." I said as I looked at your smiling, wondering if you actually enjoyed swimming.

''Oh and also, for the people that are a bit more... shy, we included a top into the swimming suits''

Back
Top Bottom