Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Literate Partners

lovemedead

Planetoid
tumblr_pzgzv4CHp61ysj7qio1_1280.png

First things first, my name is Ana and I'm thirty-one years of age.

Some brief information about me is that I've been writing for about eighteen years on various sites. I also write on Tumblr and have only recently come back to the wonderful world of BM. I am someone who prefers about 50/50 as far as ratio with smut and plot. One-liners are not my thing in the slightest. My responses range from three to six paragraphs with a minimum of three hundred or so words. One thing that I have always fallen into is sometimes I match my partner's length. In regards to face claims, I am flexible on using them. I am good with descriptions! I do not use anime/animated faceclaims. If this bothers you, please let me know but it's never intentional. In regards to ghosting, if you've ever written with me, you know I do it. I am going to try my hardest to avoid doing so in the future! If it happens, I always come back but I will try my hardest to keep my partners informed.

My interests when it comes down to it tend to kind of be all over the place. I do have an f list which can be found in my signature. I am a female in real life but I don't have preference when it comes to the gender of my partners. For the time being my main interests in writing when it comes to pairings are female and male. I sometimes write female and female pairings but lately, I do not have a preference for them. I, like most, have some strictly off-limits things. I will not play anything involving scat, watersports, snuff/death, vore, gore, or feet. I do tend to like to write mostly slice-of-life scenarios with a twist. I am open to the idea of fantasy or supernatural plots. I am always open to brainstorming with my partners since I want to make sure it's something we both enjoy!

I also want to stress that I do like communication when it comes to my partners. Sometimes just check in and see if they like how things are going, discuss the story or even just talk! I do find it strange to be writing with someone but not speaking. One thing I will stress is that I am not looking for anything besides friendship when it comes to partners. I am happily married in real life so we're going to leave it at that. I have had partners in the past who did not understand this and it became a problem. As far as where I write, I prefer to stick to the site and PM's. I do have a discord but I prefer not writing on there.

Below you will find general pairings I like as well as some more fleshed-out plot ideas! As I stated above if nothing I post catches your interest but you are still interested? I am always game for brainstorming!

Pairings:
-Daddy/daughter
-Master/slave
-Doctor/patient
-Stalker/victim
-Bodyguard/client
-Brother/sister
-Therapist/patient
-Owner/pet

Plot Ideas:
| Master/Slave, Petplay, BDSM, 24/7 Dynamic |

Everyone always preaches about paying off your debt. No one ever imagines that their father would offer them up on a silver platter. She had no idea what was going on with her dad until men showed up at her door. All of her life she was the one who bailed him out of trouble. Never did she imagine that he would get into such trouble that she would be the one thing that could set him free. Even if it meant her own life was forfeit.

| Historical, Freeuse, Breeding, Cockwarming |

She's the former princess of a great nation and the most precious jewel in her father's crown. Only war ravaged their land and both her father and the firstborn prince were slaughtered. Her mother had passed years prior which meant she was the sole living heir to the throne. Instead of running as advised, she tried her best to get others out before the conqueror came to claim his throne. She didn't realize that he would also come to conquer her and turn her into his toy let alone his wife. She was forced to strip before the very court that watched her grow up and used before them only for that to become her daily routine.

| Religious Undertones, Public Sex, Light BDSM |

She grew up in the church but never took it all that seriously. It was something that she did merely to please her parents. At least until he came along, a young priest who seemed to be new to their tiny little town. Suddenly she was no longer fighting her family on attending mass or going to confession. Instead, she loved going to sit in the front pew and let her legs spread apart to show her lack of anything beneath. She would go to confession and confess all of her sins which often included her tales of debauchery with the boys her age. Truthfully she loved to make him squirm until one day he finally snapped.

| Blackmail, Restraints, Petplay, Light BDSM |

She, like so many other young women, had dreams of being a model. She even relocated to the big city with nothing more than the clothes on her back and a dream. She tried her hardest but never seemed to get anywhere. Until she ran into a man who claimed to be an agent. She found herself agreeing to a photo shoot only to be confused upon arriving. Contracts had already been signed and she had no way out. She found herself posing in lingerie with cat ears perched on her head and a plug that had a tail attached. Other toys were used in the shoot such as gags, vibrators, paddles, and even restraints. Things progressed and she never was able to say no. Now she finds herself at the mercy of the agent who has decided she's going to be his star and his pretty little pet.

| Cheating, Age Gap, Public Sex |

A college dropout who returned home with her tail between her legs. On one of her first nights back, her friends take her out to lick her wounds by getting drunk. She meets a bartender who has at least twenty or so years on her. They flirt and almost end up fucking in the bathroom stall if it wasn't for her mom calling her. She quickly apologized before disappearing on him, thinking they'd never see each other again. A month or so later she gets off work from her crappy part-time job to find the bartender in the kitchen of her home. It turns out that he's dating her mother who just so happened to be set up with him by a friend. The both of them pretend it's their first meeting but the desire is too strong between them. They know it's wrong but she always throws out the reason that she met him first.

| Freeuse, Light Dom/Sub, Toys |

Life has a way of kicking people when they are down. She fully thought that everything was going her way until a bad breakup, losing her job due to the business closing, and trying to pay bills. If she didn't have a roommate she would have likely not been able to make it. She promised to pay the bills and he told her that he was fine covering everything. After all, he worked a well-paying job and only advertised a roommate because he had the space. It took her a few days to realize getting another job wouldn't be as easy as she thought. He told her that he didn't need her money but she could provide him with something else. As long as she gave him access to her body then she could live with him. He gave her time to think it over, fully expecting her to turn him down only to come home to find her waiting for him on his bed.

| Forbidden, Age Gap, Possible Kidnapping |

She grew up in a small town, her parents ran one of the few motels. She already knew that her path was laid out for her. Community college and then back to run to the motel. She grew up there and helped run things already. It was the slow season which meant that there were plenty of vacancies. It was a surprise when he showed up and asked for a room, and paid for a full month. They weren't the type of place with long-term guests but weren't about to say no. He also asked for a room that was the furthest away. They didn't know that he was on the run and figured no one would come looking in a sleepy small town. He never imagined that he'd stumble upon her, someone who was far too curious. She often was the one who brought fresh towels, made the bed, or tried to fix what was broken. He tried to ignore her, but she was lonely and just ripe for the taking.

Last edited:
Bump! I am going to be editing this soon and probably adding some new ideas! As always I am game for brainstorming!

Back
Top Bottom