Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Little valkyries (minigirl rp)

Kinky Kandy

Planetoid
This rp is about small robot girls in the same vein as Busou Shinki and Frame Arms Girls.
The player(s) will play as one of these little girls called Little Valkyries who are forced to survive on their own after their owner leves them behind after vacation to another country.
I haven't decided if there will be a system or if it will be freeform, but each character will have stats like Battery power and Durability to worry about.
I am looking for 1 to 3 players and the rp will take place over discord.
Dispite being robots, smut will eventually be possible but not necessary.
Players will need to be able to post at least a couple times a day minimum and have a somewhat descent understanding of English.

Little Valkyries are small robots standing roughly 6 inches (15 cm) tall and can be bought from most hobby stores. There are an array of equipment that can be purchased for them including weapons and armor.
Valkyries are most commonly used in mock battle where special particles are introduced into the air allowing some of their equipment to be used in unique ways. Wings might allow them to fly or guns may be able to actually fire energy bolts.
Outside of these areas however, their equipment is nothing more than plastic.
There are Valkyries however who are used to conduct small tasks such as housework or just used as collectables and have never been in battle.

If anyone is interested or has any questions about the rp, please dm me with the title "Little Valkyrie".

Back
Top Bottom