Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC, possibly NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
This is the OOC chatter thread for my Maid RPG game, so, players, let me know if there's any issues or if I forgot to type something up or just generally make plans, fool around, etc.

Other thread links:

Main Thread:

Characters:

Rules (lightly abridged):

Last edited:
You can, but more to the point, you should probably do at least some chores, since completing chores successfully will get you Favor (you can assume that average chores will be about Difficulty 8).

I take it that cleaning rooms counts as a chore? If so, should a roll be done per room, or for cleaning as a whole? And if Kiera and Irin pool their roll results, I take it that favour would be divided between them? Or would they both get the full favour reward?

Favor will be divided when chores are shared, and chores are broken up in a loose fashion, for example, "clean the guest rooms" (all of them) might be one chore, while "tidy up the trophy room" would be another.

@ippo Rolls are multiplicative in Maid, your result is actually 16 (4 on the die x 4 Will). And Ellie's roll is 20. And since Ellie wins, Suzu takes 20 Stress, divided by the Attribute she used (Will), meaning she takes 5 Stress, unless she has some method of avoiding it.

Note that since Suzu's goal is, presumably, for Ellie to submit to being punished or otherwise given some dominant treatment, it can be assumed that her combat loss will apply until that goal is resolved.

No. The only reason why I rolled was because used favor points to increase the value. I didn't want to make it seem like you did that for nothing

Back
Top Bottom