Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

Finally getting around to playing Fire Emblem Awakening

...And just realizing that the title was released nearly a decade ago. Wow.

Always got a few games on the go, but right now its:
Subnautica
Stardew Valley
Hallow Knight
Subnautica only occasionally because that game is terrifying

To be honest there are not many games I'm not into. Right now I'm replaying Pokemon Sword since I had to buy a new switch. Ran into a shiny Aerodactyl the other day that was pretty cool.

I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles (OG) and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 side by side to see where the differences lie. It's safe to say that I may or may not start looking for RPs that are inspired by them, possibly making an original setting with either a new Monado user, or a Driver and his Blade. Kind of hyped for Torna.

GTA Online just had a good update and is heaps of fun with friends, but doesn't grab me like it used to.
No Man's Sky is amazing and easily my favorite game at the moment, it sucks up a lot of my time.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is fun in small doses, the game has serious problems but you can't beat a Star Wars shooter really.
Witcher 3 is a masterpiece, and I've been intending to start a new "+1" game soon.

I want to get into Cyberpunk 2077 so bad but will wait until I get a PS5, coz there's no way it'll run on my PS4.

Currently playing through Yakuza-series, Danganronpa-series and Pokemon Shield.

As for multiplayer games I currently suffer in play Dead by Daylight and Killing Floor 2

+ a loads of gacha games more or less actively depending on game. Some I play most actively are FGO, Azur Lane, BanG Dream! and Love Live! All Stars!

Figured I would post here haven't for a long time.
Call to arms: gates of hell dlc has easily become my stable game.

Escape from Tarkov is my current favorite. Not a game I thought I would enjoy but I am loving it.

Ready or Not is just a boat load or fun with friends so we have clocked some hours in that the last week or so when Tarkov has been having server issues.

I am an avid fan of Red Dead Redemption 2 online as well as the story-mode. The story-mode was amazing and I have nothing bad to say about it. Though it would have been nice to have been able to choose another character in it or even avoid a certain event.
Online version is where I love to play and I do try to avoid the players that love bringing their mods as it ruins a lot of the game. The game maker doesn't do enough to banish the players that mod. I play this on 3 platforms. PC, Xbox x series and PS4. I have not yet found a good place to role play with other players of RDR2 and perhaps if there is another fan here this might be a possibility.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

Really looking forward to the second part, Horizon Forbidden West, but I may have to wait an extra couple of years for the PC version to come out. :(

Pretty much playing Bleach Brave Souls (gacha game) and King of Fighters All Star (also a gacha game). Playing Nier Replicant and Final Fantasy Remake because of Italy.

Pretty much playing Bleach Brave Souls (gacha game) and King of Fighters All Star (also a gacha game). Playing Nier Replicant and Final Fantasy Remake because of Italy.
That shit made national headlines. What a time to be alive. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when those Discord madlads did it. This confirms Tifa Lockhart is the top videogame waifu yet again.

As for me, Octopath Traveler has taken up a good chunk of my time. I love how the game looks, the OST, the spritework is so intricate that it really holds up the entire experience for me, feels like Chrono Trigger which is great as that game sparks joy no matter what.

That shit made national headlines. What a time to be alive. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when those Discord madlads did it. This confirms Tifa Lockhart is the top videogame waifu yet again.

As for me, Octopath Traveler has taken up a good chunk of my time. I love how the game looks, the OST, the spritework is so intricate that it really holds up the entire experience for me, feels like Chrono Trigger which is great as that game sparks joy no matter what.
Pretty decent bit of content too I must say. Artist and Square Enix should both be proud.

I just finished Nier: Automata. I got two of the endings: A and the mackerel ending. I'm gonna do a completionist run next.

I just finished Nier: Automata. I got two of the endings: A and the mackerel ending. I'm gonna do a completionist run next.
I forget if you've been told this or not - but Automata doesn't really end at ending A, there are a few other routes that expand the plot of the game considerably! but I do hope you enjoy it.

I forget if you've been told this or not - but Automata doesn't really end at ending A, there are a few other routes that expand the plot of the game considerably! but I do hope you enjoy it.
What Rev said, you actually get to learn more about the other characters and even tie into NieR's story beats, you are rewarded a different perspective on the game's cast thanks to the two people you play as. I hope you look into the rest of the series, too! Yoko Taro is a living legend in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom