Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

He nodded in agreement. Of course he wasn't as creative as Soren when it came to what to do with the bounty, but he liked the idea. "Alright then how about we feast and then part take in the flesh," he suggested.

"Fuck yes..." Soren smiled and punched into Seth's shoulder. The two entered a restaurant, nothing fancy, and quickly got themselves a meal.

Within an hour, Soren had attracted several local girls over to their table. It didn't take long before they had fallen into Soren's charm. Two blondes gripped onto Soren's arms as he sat with his steak more than halfway eaten. A third girl, hair dark as night, was brought over by Soren's charisma, but clearly had a bigger liking to Seth, stirring up original conversation with him as Soren's hand moved under one of the blonde's shirts to grope her breasts. The woman laughed nervously as the second started to nibble on Soren's ear. More alcohol brought by a waitress, who also eyes Soren as he chuckled with his two blonde whores.

The dark haired girl, still unnamed, quickly swallowed a large amount of liquor, and leaned against Seth. Her breasts, small as they were, pressed against him, as her hands moved towards his thies. "So how many people have you killed? Do you even remember?" She asked, Soren heard laughing, completely ruining concentration.

Seth talked to the girl who clearly came for him. He didnt figure out her name, but he leared she could sure drink like a fish. It didnt take very long before her voice had gotten slurred. "Killed...a lot of em..." he said, clearly also growing intoxicated as the minutes went by.

She laughed and watched him carefully, her breath covered in the scent of strong liquor. "That's very excting. You seem so cool about it... like you don't even care about the men you've killed... it's a bit sexy..."

He shook his head "No....no.....got it wrong," he said to her. He wasn't one for blood lust, but in this state he wasn't exactly clear minded. "I cared a lot....they just...attacked first...." he said to her, and then suddenly smiled "besides...I care...cause they are the reason I get to eat...and drink."

By now, Soren's tongue was deep down one of his blonde's throats. His eye opened halfway as he watched the second girl rub and kiss his chest. Other patrons and the bar owner were not exactly happy about it. Seth's new friend started getting closer as well. "It looks like your partner really likes my friends... but what I want to know...is.. if you'd like to grab a room with me... right now..."

Seth took a oment to collect himself, the alcohol was indeed having an effect. He nearly wanted to say 'Who needs a room,' and take her right there. But the other patrons didn't seem to like their playful nature. "Yeah...lets go," he told her.

The young girl smiled and threw herself on him, later the two leaving to a more private area. Undressing herself quickly, the small breasted female worked him with her hand until he stood solid. With her mouth, she drained his seed after several minutes of fast oral sex. After swallowing him, she found herself tossed, with her legs around his neck as he made out with her vagina, turning her inside out with a long orgasm as he rehardened.

Eventually his penis plowed into her in a variety of positions, speeds and holes all the same. The two blondes screaming from Soren's room didn't help them calm down either. Six times, the young merc came, once on her face, once in her mouth, the rest inside her love tunnel. They continued to play until the sun was on the verge of rising.

Seth felt tire after the night of fooling around. At the crack of dawn things seemed to finally settle. He was rather pleased with himself, his companion for the evening was tired and asleep, she had grown tired quickly after there sessions, though he had stamina to spare. He had to admit though, he felt more drained then ever.

Seth heard several footsteps as someone entered his room. "Bitch... get off the damn bed." He heard Soren's voice then felt his thin companion's body flung off the bed. The girl fell to the floor with a thud, groaning and moaning in pain. "Seth! Wake the hell up! We have to get going on that bounty!"

Seth woke up, he had enough sense last night to get a bit dressed, but now he was quickly putting on the rest."Not very subtle of you," he said looking apologetic to his femalecompanion, who might very well just hate his and Sorens existence at that moment.

Soren looked down at the scurrying woman, then grinned. "Was she good? Damn... those blondes sucked my balls dry... I swear."

Seth nodded as the girl scurried out f the room. "Yes sh was," h said. He finished straping down his gear "Alright lets go and get this bounty."

"That's my boy!" Yelled Soren, racing out back into the village. They'd need to rent a couple of steeds. But with the currency they had on hand, it was no big problem. Within an hour, Soren got them two mounts. Two healthy looking brown horses, young, fast and powerful. Soren lugged his weapon over his back and mounted the horse. "Are you ready? We can catch up on lost time if you hurry the shit up."

Seth sortofrolled his eyes behind his eager companions back. "Alright then lets get going," he had fastened his things to his horse as well and before his friends could begin he clicked his tongue and gave the horse a command and went off in a moderate gallope.

Soren began to ride with him, smirking. "So, if you were a little dark skinned elf with magic powers and cute tits... where would you be?"

"Either in a forest somewhere...or deep in the mountains," he said. If this girl was indeed evil, she would most likely want a stronghold of sorts. He knew elves had an affiniety for the woods. He had pondered the question to himself. "What was she chared for again...just dark magic?" he asked.

"I recall murder... kidnapping... those kinds of things. Typical. We should keep her though. Imagine we had a girl to be with us all the time... it'd be great..." The two rode for several hours, stopping to feed and hydrate their horses, their trail on the mage still blank.

"That bitch is taking forever to find! Maybe we should take an easier bounty to just survive the month..." They approached the edge of a cliff and looked out over to the ocean. "Fuck. She's not over here either."

Suddenly, there was a loud bang from the trees just ahead. A person was flung, in the air with a womanly scream. Her body spun like a rag doll and hit the floor hard, her legs breaking in six different places. "AGH!!" Screamed the woman as she reached for her rifle. "Augh God!" She took grip of her weapon, only to have it smacked away by the dark elf which finally emerged. The woman stared up at the bounty with fearful eyes, the elf opening her hand in her direction. "Tear." The elf swung her staff as a quick sickle of wind cut the bounty hunter's body in half. The body didn't bleed, but the woman released a painfully loud scream as her body twitched and later laid limp.

Seth was a bit surprised at the site that had just unfolded. They had been ooking for her, and yet she comes in bursting as if to introduce herself.As if that wasn;tenough to even kill right in front of them."Soren....think we found her," he said, a litle shacken.

Soren's eyes were wide. "Yeah. I think we did. Sweet Christ... that woman was maimed..." The elf was not paying them any mind. Soren didn't know what to do. Perhaps for the first time in his entire life, the hunter hesitated. He had never seen such domination, and cruelty. And for her to just continue walking as if it was typical, it was horrifying. "I'm going to give her chase. If she kills me too quickly, you get the fuck out alright?"

"Since when have you been so worried about my well being Soren?" he asked his friend,actually very surprised that he even suggested him to flee if he fell. "Besides we fight her together, she might not be able to attack two targets at once, so it will break her concentration," he said. He knew how magic worked, sort of, one had to focus there mental power really hard.

"Whatever man. Just don't bitch to me when this girl's frying your asshole or something." Soren decided to stop wasting time and finally rushed towards the strange, elf woman bringing out his big blade. "Hey! Lady! Nothing personal, but I'm a bounty hunter and I gotta knock you out to make some money!" He yelled, the elf turning towards him and waving her staff, a similar sickle shot through, Soren's horse losing two legs and stumbling as Soren rolled off it.

Seth leap up nd off his horse. The creature galloping at the elf as he fell down upon her. Her staff was in mid 'slice' as he came down and he stepped on the tip keping it down. "Sorry nothing personal," he spun his spear but rather then cutting her he trned it to hit her in the chest with the butt end of the weapon. So long as Soren didn't let himself get hit he could atack after she sent a spell.

The elf was hit and stumbled back, gripping onto her staff, quickly becoming angry with him. She raised her staff and started to swing it around wildly. Every swing would produce another sickle of visible wind that could cut through his skin. She didn't stop swinging for a long time.

Seth would use his spear as a guard as best he could. The wind seemed capabl of cutting through bone and flesh, but it didn't cut through steel and metal as quickly. He would glance them off his spear each time barely side stepping the blades. Being a human he was stillslower then her reflexes, however being an experienced fighter he couldkeep on par with her and her magic for some time. "Anytime Soren!" he shouted.

Back
Top Bottom