Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Love High School

Amy saw where the younger woman was looking at her breasts and blushed but then the girl kissed her. In a moment of pure glorious bliss Amy relaxed, in the time since she started, she’d been unable to relax and now this young girl’s skilled lips made her settle?

“Wait....you want to see my....” Amy pulled down her dress revealing her breasts contained in a tight fitting bra “I know people well enough, men are always giving my chest envious eyes and you’ve helped me calm down...you can feel my....tits for five minutes. They say content workers work better than blackmailed ones. So do it...anything you want starting now”

Nyx squealed when she’d realised she’d been spotted by Christy, moving to back off when she was suddenly grabbed and tugged into the room. She struggled slightly, as she was bound up, “L-Let me go.” She keened, though she was truly eager to join the little group. She swallowed thickly when she was dragged to Trina, spotting the others cock standing tall. She shivered as she was slid into place, moaning softly in surprise as she was penetrated. She’d never had sex, but she’d played with dildos before, and this felt so much better. She was distracted by the feelings to only realise the danger when she was pumped full of seed, shuddering in pleasure.

Her eyes shot up as a teacher walked in, and she squirmed to get off Trina. Being freed, she mumbled her excuse that she’d been dragged in just as she was told not to. Going quiet, she instead shut her mouth and dragged her clothes back on, loving the feeling of the cum dripping from her pussy. She stuck to the side of Trina as they were told to go, glancing at Christy before she took Trina’s hand and dragged her outside, “Come on.” She mumbled.

Trina looked back at Christy really worried that she might be in trouble. She would rather Miss O'Brien punish her than Christy. She slumped her shoulders. "I hope Christy will be ok..." She now realized what she had done to Nyx and turned bright red. "I'm so sorry Nyx... I bet you hate me right now." She turned away and slumped against the wall.

"If you want to report me, or beat me up , I'm OK with that... It's all my fault. I should have stopped it..." She looked up at Nyx embarrassed. "Can you ever forgive me?" She was sobbing a bit now. "I'm a mess. I just wanted to fit in at the a new school and now I have made a mess of things." She stood up to go. She felt dirty and disgusted... but part of her deep inside was satisfied... This was how she wanted to be treated.

"I need to find a washroom and freshen up.. I cant go on looking like this..."

Christy gave the woman a devious smile.....kissing her once more passionately, she reached behind and undid Amy's bra, her magnificent tits spilling out.
Not satisfied, she let the kiss linger on the woman's lips for a moment, then went behind and pulled down the zipper....the teacher's dress flowed down to the floor.
Without saying a word, Christy took the woman's hand and led her over to the cage that Trina was recently locked inside. The top of the cage was padded....she brought Amy to the cage, laying her on her back on the padded top.

She gently but quickly pulled off the woman's panties and knelt between her legs, kissing and licking the inside of her thighs.
licking the outline of Amy's pussy, she curled her tongue and slipped it effortlessly inside her, tongue fucking the woman.
In and out she pumped, her face buried, mashed up against her cunt.

Christy was an expert....she knew just how much time and effort was needed to edge a girl, then pull away, leaving her breathless, panting and begging for more....she was going to give Amy a taste of that expertise.
She continued tongue fucking her, reaching up to twist and pull on Amy's rigid nipples. Finally, when she could tell the teacher was just about on the edge, she pulled out, leaving the woman naked and sprawled out on top of the cage.

"I got things to do," she said....."thanks....you taste delicious...."

Leaving the woman there, Christy went back upstairs. She heard that a new student had transferred and could hardly wait to meet her.

She asked around and found out the girl's name, Natasha, a fiery looking nymph of mixed heritage.
Christy saw her, waited next to the janitor's closet until the girl was right next to her. She suddenly took her by the arm, dragged her into the closet and locked the door.

It was dark but Christy knew the school uniform.....
"Welcome to our school," she whispered as she put a hand over the girl's mouth and undid the blouse, running her hands underneath the girl's bra, cupping her tits in her hand.
She kissed the girl tenderly, suprisingly gentle as she reached down to pull the girl's panties down to her knees and slipped a finger inside her pussy. She kept her lips glued to the girl as she gently finger fucked her.....just as it felt like the girl was about to cum, Christy slipped her tongue into her mouth, gagging her as she came.

"You know where to find me," Christy said as she left the girl in the dark to put her clothes back on.....

Nyx modded quietly as the other spoke, “I... I think she’ll be okay. And it’s okay, really. I...I liked it.” She blushed hard, “I don’t hate you. I...I’ve wanted to be in that kinda situation for a while.” She looked away, “I wouldn’t have watched if I wasn’t interested in joining.” She added, trying to reassure the other.

She glanced around, “We could go to the gym showers. As much as I love your cum dripping from me, I think we both need a wash. Maybe we can help each other?” She asked softly. After all, Miss O’Bryan was busy with Christy.

Last edited:
Amy was taken completely by surprise and just followed the young girl's orders. She was left panting and breathless on the cage. She rolled off the cage and sat on the floor before gasping, her pussy was still wet but she needed to cum so badly so she began to masturbate on the floor. Feeling herself, she needed this...oh how she needed it. She pushed her finger in as deeply as she could before pumping it in and out "OOHHHHHH! Please....that's it...." she moaned and she then squirted her cum out before just closing her eyes....just a few moments of a nap.

She sighed happily as she began to gently snore on the floor. She didn't bother to cover up her nude form.

(O'Bryan! SnakeofSeduction! Not O'Brien!)

(Duly noted Miss O'Bryan sowwwy :))

Trina dabbed her tears and quieted her voice to sniffles.. "You really mean it?" She Hugged Nyx looking affectionately into her eyes. She let out a long sigh... "Yes I would love that."

Suddenly the full impact fo what Nyx said hit her. She cocked an eyebrow and laughed. "You are a little minx arent you... So you are ok that I am trans? People usually laugh and stare at me. It's nice to have a friend you know." She winked. "I assume we are friends now... since I was just forced to fuck you and all" She laughed and took Nyx's hand to walk to the showers....

(Whoops xD I even checked the spelling xD)

Nyx snuggled into the others chest as she was hugged, her own soft breasts pressed against Trina. She beamed upward as the other realised what she’d said.

“I...I don’t have any friends either. So yeah, I’d love to be your friend.” She agreed, her blue eyes bright, “Why wouldn’t I be okay with it? You’re a perfectly beautiful woman.” She assured, holding onto the others hand tightly as they moved off toward the showers. As they entered the room, Nyx dragged her into one of the shower cubicles, stripping herself of all of her clothing before she slid in, gesturing for the other to follow. She could still feel cum oozing from her, and it was such a perfect feeling. She was on birth control anyway, mostly in the hope of something like this happening.

Christy, satisfied by her method of introducing Natasha to the school, remembered she hadn't seen the teacher in the halls.
Just from a hunch, she looked around once back in the cafeteria....luckily for her the lunch rush was over. Making sure no one saw her, she went through the furnace door. Sure enough, down on the basement floor was the naked body of Amy.

This was too good to be true. Was she knocked out?....no, just sleeping.

Christy decided to take advantage of it, tying the woman's wrists together then dragging her back onto the padded top of the cage. She took additional rope, secured the woman's arms back behind her head, wrists tied to the bottom of the cage. She tied her legs apart, securing them to the sides of the cage.

Just as the woman woke, Christy took Amy's panties, stuffed them in her mouth then duct taped her shut.

"Can't have one of our teachers making noise, now can we?," she said, laughing.....
Taking the clamps previously used on Trina's tits, she secured them on Amy's nipples, slowly turning the adjusting screws.

Christy took the dildo and began fucking her with it, pushing it in slowly, pulling out just as slow.....View attachment 611

"huh ooohhh that feels...HEY GETMMMM!" Amy awoke with a start as Christy was on top of her but was cut off by her own panties "MMMMM!" she protested but it was no use. Then she saw the clamps, oh god no....not those! She struggled desperate to avoid the clamps "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed through her gag, her breasts were really sensitive and she struggled even more "Get them off please....they hurt" she thought trembling with pain.

But it wasn't over, the dildo slipping in made her cry with lust and the pain almost seemed to dull but she swore to herself "When you untie me....bitch...I'm going to tie you to the hood of my car!" she thought savagely.

Christy applied lube to the dildo so it would slip in more easily.....Amy was still wet so it was hardly needed.....in and out it traveled, deeper with every thrust. Christy pumped her for almost a solid hour.

"I hope no one is missing a teacher," she said as she continued fucking her, grabbing hold of the chain holding the nipple clamps and keeping a constant tug on it.

Finally, she untied Amy's legs, put them over her shoulder and took the dildo, pushed it up against the woman's tight puckered asshole.
"Hmmm," she said...."wonder how it will feel in.......THERE," she said, pushing it past her tight hole and deep in her ass....she buttfucked her for another half hour, then took rope and made a quick pelvic harness, trapping the dildo in Amy's ass.

"I got an appointment with another girl," she said....Christy loosened the ropes holding Amy's wrists....she didn't untie her, just loosened it so the woman could eventually free herself....after a good hour.

Amy was helpless as the whole experience passed like a nightmare, she was virgin in the ass and she groaned as it went in "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" She screamed into her gag and squirmed even more but she had to hold, this bitch had to make a mistake that'd allow her to get free and take her revenge! She was looking forward to it and when she got free she knew what to do. She was going to make sure that Christy would walk funny for the rest of her life!

However the bitch outsmarted her, she only loosened the ropes enough that it'd take Amy an hour to get free and that was assuming someone else didn't find Amy like this. She was scared and she hated Christy for this "You'd better hope I never get out of here because when I get out now....I'll gift wrap you to the nearest brothel!" Amy thought to herself.

Natasha spent five minutes in the janitor’s closet after a mystery girl took her virginity by storm on her first school day in America trying to process what just happened as she panted from the mind blowing orgasm and rearranged her disheveled school uniform. From that moment on, the 16 year old Eurasian British transfer student couldn’t stop thinking about the wild girl whose name she didn’t even know.

She kept squeezing her legs together and grinding her soaked through cotton panties on the chairs in class, kept daydreaming about being forcefully fucked in all kinds of strange situations by the American succubus, and even excused herself to the bathroom and played with her tits under her shirt like THE girl had.

And so, crazed with lust, anger, confusion, and embarrassment, Natasha began asking around trying to find out who this girl was. She couldn’t say much without giving away that she was fingerbanged on school grounds, but eventually a girl named Kelly nodded sagely as she witnessed Natasha’s face, and told her that Cindy Allen had been spending a long time in the basement and was waiting for “that cute little Asian chick” in the school’s gym spa room, where many girls went to get their shoulders and legs massaged after a long day.

The fact that Cindy had been expecting her and that Natasha was going despite her better judgment made Natasha very angry. And so she ignored the intricate layout of candles and mood lighting as she saw that cute, conniving face and yelled in her British accent that only made her seem adorable rather than intimidating, “How bloody dare you, you right fucking cunt! You didn’t even know my name before you went and shagged me and ditched me like I was rubbish on the side of the road! Ugh! I don’t know whether I want to smack you or kiss you, so whatever it is you’re planning to say, get it out before I...I...do something!”

Christy waved the girl over to the spa, the warm bubbling water being so inviting. The manipulative girl was sitting in the pool, arms braced behind her, soft music playing from somewhere.

"Think of this as my way of saying I'm sorry," she said, a mixture if a frown and a smile.
"There wasn't time in that closet to devote as much time with you was I wanted....it was kinda like an appetizer before the main course....."

Saying that, Christy stood up, revealing her naked sultry body, her dark nipples standing firmly at attention. She would use all of her dominating ways to seperate Natasha from her clothes.
Stepping out of the spa, she kissed the girl with a passion that suprised even her, wrapping her arms around her waist.

“I understand and I...I’m sorry too, Christy. It’s just, I’ve never even snogged another girl before and, um, it felt really nice but confusing at the same time to have you be my first. Like...” Natasha started to say, but then was cut off entirely by Christy kissing her and wrapping her hands delicately around her waist. The inexperienced girl was soon squirming from the pleasure of being embraced tightly and her mouth dominated by the other girl’s more practiced tongue. All Natasha could do in response was tangle her hands in the taller teenager’s hair and kiss back the best she knew how.

Even with her innocence, Natasha could tell what she wanted. And so the lithe, tanned girl hastily ripped off all her clothes and then giggled while she pulled away from Christy with some reluctance, but only to sink into the warm water with a contented sigh, bite her lip and then say, “Hopefully we have enough time now for you to properly make love to me. Please, I need you.”

For Christy, this was more than a dream come true....this was a fantasy. She raised a finger and ran to the door, locking it then walking seductively back to the spa, climbed back in and kissed Natasha once more, burrowing her tongue deep into the girl's mouth, searching for her tongue, finding it and becoming one with it.

There was no need to words as Christy manuvered the girl onto one of the steps and began to softly lick the very tips of her nipples, then slowly worked her way down the girl's breast, licking and kissing every inch until she got to the base. Taking her tits in both hands, she put them together, slipping her tongue in between them.

Exploring Natasha's body, she paused just long enough to reach up and grab the thick towel and pillow she stashed next to the spa in hopes Natasha would show. pulling her up so only her toes now touched the water, Christy gently laid the girl on her back, spreading her legs apart.
Starting from the girl's ankles, she traced the inside of her thighs with her tongue slowly until she got to within inches of the girl's heavenly looking pussy.

Christy kissed and licked the girl's pussy lips......

“Maybe this is crazy to say,” Natasha groaned as Christy started to kiss her everywhere and move her perfect little mouth, “but I think I could fall in love with you.” Then she lost the brainpower to say anything while Christy was kissing and playing with her tits, only able to squeeze the back of her head and arch her back so that her nipples could be closer to the mouth that was driving them insane.

The petite Asian girl regained some conscious thought once Christy pulled her up out of the water and began eating her young, thin pussy. “I...OH...oh God Christyyyy...don’t you dare stop!” she squealed while wrapping her legs around Christy’s shoulders.

Christy was starting to have the same feelings about the gorgeous little beauty beneath her.
She held back the urge to treat Natasha the same way she did with Trina and the teacher....as a matter of fact, from the start she was only planning of conquering the asian beauty, just making her another notch on her bed post.

But there was something about this girl, this pocket sized Venus. She curled her tongue into a mini cock and burrowed it deep in her pussy, fucking her with it. She moistened a finger and gently slipped it under the girl and between her ass cheeks, barely grazing her directly over her tight puckered asshole.
Yes, she intended on finger banging Natasha but she wanted to make no unwanted suprises....nothing she did with this girl would be against her wishes....if Natasha wanted this finger inside her ass, Christy knew she would make her desire known.

Just the same, she continued gently rubbing her fingertip back and forth across the girl's asshole.....at the same time she began to pump her tongue inside the girl's cunt.
Time ceased to have meaning with these two....quickly they had progressed from being classmates and became lovers.
Nothing would ever be the same.

Natasha didn’t entirely know what this feeling was around her asshole that Christy’s finger was eliciting, but she was excited by it and leaned her body so that the other woman’s finger was poised to enter should Christy so choose. It was implicit permission for Christy to take her there too.

Meanwhile, her hips also got an idea and started bucking slowly against Christy’s face, her hairless snatch drooling with her arousal as her heels pressed into Christy’s shoulder blades. Natasha had only just come for the first time today from another person’s efforts and not her own, but she recognized this cresting feeling and very quickly began to pant, her chest heaving from effort as she warned Christy, “I’m...I’m almost there!” in her sweet British accent.

Christy was overjoyed by Natasha's body movement. She wetted the finger and ever so slowly inserted it just past her pucked hole and inside. As she continued tongue fucking her, she began finger banging her tight ass as well, keeping the same tempo....in and out it sent, penetrating the girl's ass.

As her lover----and they were indeed lovers now----mashed her pelvis up tight against Christy's mouth and nose, the brunette domme turned passionate lover inhaled the musky aroma of wet sex.....Natasha's body was like a drug, the smell of her was like no perfume Christy had ever experienced.
Their tits swayed, nipples grazing against each other, their bodies now bathed in sweat and glistening, the room echoing with soft moans and squeals.

Christy felt her lover tense up, looked up into her sweet face....she knew the girl was about to cum and Christy was ready to suck out every drop and swallow her nectar.

Once Natasha looked down at Christy who, even as she was being as sweet as possible, seemed to look up at her from between her legs with powerful eyes that made Natasha know who she belonged to. Now Christy’s rumored reputation of driving her conquests insane with rough teasing and pleasure made sense, but how gentle Christy was being now with the squirming younger girl in her arms was making Natasha’s heart melt as she felt special.

Despite Nat’s best efforts to hold back so that she could enjoy this longer, her nubile body was reacting too hard for her to delay any longer. “I...I’m gonna come, Christy! I’m gonna be your girlAAAAAAH!” she screamed out as her clit surrendered and her pussy gave Christy her girl honey in tribute.

Christy knew that her lover was about to cum....just a little more tongue fucking to 'prime the pump' should do it.....
When Natasha tensed up she sealed her mouth around the girl's pussy, sucking as hard as she could. Soon she was rewarded and the girl gushed out nectar.
Christy sucked every dew drop out of her, happily swallowing and relishing the sensation of the nectar gliding down her throat.

Once Natasha came, Christy kept a finger in her ass but climbed up on top of her, gently sucking on her nipples.

"Your'e gonna be my girl, huh?," she asked.....this was something she hadn't expected. Yes, sex with this new nymph was exciting and oh so pleasurable, but a new equation was now in front of her.
Christy loved teasing and manipulating girls but this one.....this one, unless she heard the words wrong, was surrendering to her and not just sexually.

Christy had longed for a steady girlfriend, someone she could have and have her, someone she could run into the arms of when the day was shitty...it looked like Natasha might just be the one.

"Oh Natasha," she said between kisses...."we just barely met....I feel the same way about you, but I hope it's not just because of the fantastic sex....I'd love to be your girl...."

She laid there on top of Natasha, gently licking her belly.....after a while she laid on her back and spread her legs.

"Please Natasha....my lover.....please feast on me?"

“Y-You really want me to do this to you?” Natasha gasped and bit her lip. “But I’ve...I’ve never tasted another girl before. I probably will need your help, Christy,” the shy, still very innocent teen gulped as she kissed her new lover.

Meanwhile a man was walking through the school, a man who was Amy’s brother, he had come to take her out to dinner to catch up but she hadn’t been in her office. He was worried and concerned. He had looked everywhere and finally was about to leave and call the cops but he noticed the basement door “Amy?! Are you down there?!” A mumbled begging noice met his ears “Amy?!” He turned the light on and spotted her still bound but he quickly helped her “Who did this?!”

“A student” Amy snarled as she got dressed “A little bitch! Who will pay for this!” She then hugged her big brother “Thanks, Tim. You’re wonderful”

Tim nodded but looked equally cross “No one gets away with doing this is my sister!” He snapped as he smashed the cage with a shovel that happened to be there “Tell me who?!”

“Leave her to me” Amy said but then added “but don’t worry....dinner is on me” the two laughed and left the school but Amy swore the next day would be different.

(Tim is one off character)

As Christy assumed, Natasha was inexperienced but she made up for it with enthusiasm. Despite the awkwardness, after a few minutes Christy screamed and came, sending a girly gushed straight into her lover's mouth.

Once they both got their strength back and cleaned up, Christy had one more suprise.

"Come with me," she said, leading the girl outside once they both got their clothes on.
Outside in the parking lot was a classic mid 90's Volkswagen camper....it had the back and side windows smoked dark and was parked under the shade of a large tree at the far back of the lot.

Christy pointed to it as they walked.
"My Mom and dad bought it for me last week before school started," she said. 'It will be our love nest...."

They climbed in and Christy giggled, pulling a lever and the back opened up into a bed. The windows were smoked but she also had curtains to ensure privacy.
"I wish this place was like a college with dormitories," she said, "but our parents either pick us up after school or expect us to drive home afterwards.....we can meet in here during lunch and after school.....I'll tell my folks I have cheerleading practice, they don't give a shit and would never come anyway....if you could tell your parents the same, we can have at least 2-3 hours alone every day..."

She motioned her lover to come and lay beside her on the bed, propping up pillows behind her head.

"I don't understand the why and how," she whispered, "but I'm in love with you....I have been from the first time I saw you..."

As she whispered, she slowly fumbled with the buttons on Natasha's blouse, took it off and findled her tits through her bra.....once more, lips met and soon they were wound around each other....

Back
Top Bottom