Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Azur Lane RP

Kinky Kandy

Planetoid
Heyo!
So I want to start an Azur Lane RP over Discord or a 1x1 RP over PM. The RP will start out mostly character-driven with a not much of an overarching plot for the moment.

I will be playing the part of a female Commander who's been given charge of a rundown base on an island in the middle of nowhere. I have no ships under my command and only a handful of wisdom cubes to start me off.

Ships are limited to those that are in the actual game. No crossovers with other ship girl games, No OCs, No male characters. Other than those, there are no particular rules about choosing your character.

Ship ages will correspond to the age of their IRL counterparts. Smut is not required but it is welcome.

I tend to play dominant characters and my post length averages about a paragraph. I will post more if the situation calls for it but I feel that smaller posts help to move the story faster. I prefer my partner(s) be able to post at least a paragraph as well. I don't mind small posts but I once RPed with someone that used their Xbox and it was hella annoying to always get one sentence replies.

If you're interested or have any questions, send me a P.M.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom