Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Work is hard ((Candira and Puppyslave))

She moaned softly and let him push her down so she was on her hands and knees. She flipped some of her brown hair over her shoulder and looked back at him as he pressed against her slick sex. "Mmm, feels good," she said with a smirk.

She grinned at him and moaned softly as he slid into her, her pussy tightly squeezing him. Her hips moved back into his, to take all of him in. April loved her husband for more than hot sex, but it was hard to deny his singularly amazing love-making. He was amazing.

"God, don't stop, baby!" She moved her hips with him, her body rocking hard as he pumped into her, his hand giving her comfort and arousal as they went at it.

Matt shoved himself in and out of her harder and faster. He soon had to grip her hips for leverage as he pounded her tight hole

She moaned loudly and threw her head back in pleasure, arching her back as he hammered her. "Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

He grinned and fucked her through her orgasm"Unnn, yes, cum baby"He moaned, going in and out of her harder and faster

She came hard, her pussy squeezing down on him. She clamped tightly, working his cock for all she was worth. If ever there was a time April wanted his seed in her, it was now. The newly-wed bride wanted to be overflowing with him by the time the night was over. More than anything, she wanted to carry his child.

His fingers gripped her hips as he pounded her and then he shoved in deep, filling her with even more cum"Unnnnnnnnnn, yes"He groaned as he came

"Oh, my God, yes!" She closed her eyes and panted as he filled her with his seed. "Mmm, you're amazing."

He held her on him until he finished cumming and then pulled out, her hole oozing his cum"MMmm, so are you"He said and then grinned"Feel up for one last go? Anal?"

April smiled and looked back at him. "Mmm, okay, one last go," she said, turning to kiss him softly. She smiled and turned back around, her hair coming down out of that intricate style she'd had.

She moaned softly as he started to push inside of her tight ass. "Mmmm, you know just how to do it," she groaned.

He smiled and kissed her"Yes I do"He said and then shoved it all in hard and fast, grunting. He then started bouncing her ass on his hard cock, moaning in pleasure

The force of it was unexpected, but still, welcome. She gasped and moaned, arching as he bounced her on him, her lips kissing him back once more.

"Anywhere you want, baby. I'm all yours, forever," she panted, her body thoroughly enjoying his attentions.

She moaned loudly and shivered as he filled her, her pussy weeping as she kissed his lips. "Matt..." she moaned. "You're so good."

Back
Top Bottom