Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World's End Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling back at the woman who had commented on his small bit of art, he said, "No, no, please continue." "Its not every day one meets another who simply wants to have a pleasant chat." He turned his eyes toward the floor, and wondering if her statement was true, allowed some of his ash to drop to the floor. Sure enough, as soon as he blinked his eye, the ashes disappeared. Smiling, he started wondering what other things could disappear on that floor, and for a moment his mind imagined dropping all sorts of things on the floor in an effort to see if they would disappear. Bursting into laughter from his childishness, he turned again to the woman in the lime green sweater. Still sitting in his stool, he bowed his head slightly to her, and with another laugh said. "my dear, you've just given me the most wonderful idea Ive had in ages, but I doubt I'll be doing it."
"Don't be so quick to assume someone wouldn't listen if you spoke." "You never know what could happen, you know?"

Smiling at her, he took another puff from his pipe, he look around the tavern again, hoping to spy someone with some drink in hand.

Tathariel jolted awake, and in the process fell of of the stool he was sitting on. Landing on the floor, and knocking up a huge amount of dust, he coughed and chocked as he struggled to get to his feet. Rubbing his eyes, he squinted trying to look around. The tavern was deserted, and layers of dust covered everything.

Tathariel was throughly confused. There was no way that this was the same tavern he had entered just a few minutes ago. It looked like months had passed without anyone ever showing up to to tavern. Sitting up, he began to brush dust off of himself. Wondering where in the world everyone had left to, he decided it would be a fine time for a smoke. Leaping to his feet, he planted both hands on the bar, and leaped over. He paced slowly along the shelves behind the bar, examining all the various bottles. After spotting one in a festive looking bottle with an elephant on it, he pucked it from the shelf and blew the dust from it. Searching underneath the bar, he emerged with a glass and after dusting it off, poured himself a drink. Conjuring his pipe and giving it a light, he drank and smoked behind the bar, wondering when someone would show up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom