Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Restore The Clan To Greatness(Guado and Jam)

Gudao Master of Gacha

Super-Earth
Sasuke sat on the edge of the bed, his shirt off and his pale chest exposed. For being fairly slim he was quite muscular and toned for his age at 17. He had to be, given that the entire future of his clan had been placed on his shoulder and tonight was to be the fruition of a number of plans coming together. It had been a number of years since the slaughter; the near extermination of his clan by his older brother, Itachi. Still his brother had failed to kill them all, a number of Uchiha had been called out into mission just that evening and had escaped the carnage. Still, there were so few of them left and the remaining adults did what had to be done to insure the clan's future.

Sasuke was deemed the most likely to have the most potent blood of the Uchiha left in the clan and he had been arranged to have been married to Hinata of the Hyuga Clan mere weeks after the death of his family. They had met only once after the arrangement had been made. Afterwards they hadn't see each other until their time in the Academy. They never talked about it or brought it up to each other and often kept their distance. Sasuke had seen how Hinata had developed feelings for Naruto throughout the years and thought nothing of it. He would do his duty for the clan.

Now that they were both of age they were officially married earlier today. It had been a Village-wide celebration, for the two clans were some of the most powerful and well known of the Leaf Village. It had been an all day celebration and both he and Hinata had been put on display all day: saying oaths, kissing, holding hands and faking smiles. It was all part of their duty. Now Sasuke waited for Hinata to exit the bath and join him on their marriage bed where they would consummate their marriage and hopefully produce a child, one that would be able to use both the Sharingan and Byakugan if at all possible.

Hinata knew she was stalling the inevitable, however she could not bring herself to leave the bath. She sat staring down at the water, insisting to Sasuke when they walked into their now shared bed chambers she needed to bathe and clean herself. It had been a long day after all. Plus she did not give him much time to argue as she scurried into the bathroom, shut and locked the door. Knowing if he wanted to enter a lock really wouldn't do her much good. Sure she knew about this arrangement for years....soon after the massacare of the uchiha family. She had been with her father when they came to talk of the arrangement they wished to make.

Ever since that day Hinata, watched him from a distance. Curious about who her future husband would be. Soon enough another caught her eye and unwillingly Naruto became the source of her infatuation. Knowing there would never be anything between them did not stop the young girls crush, Hinata took a deep breath. 'Time to put your big girl panties on and go out there' she thought to herself as she rose from the tub, wrapping herself in a light blue towel.

Turning to herself in the mirror she had removed most of the makeup they had applied to her face before the wedding. Her hair was now down by her sides wet from her washing of it. Debating a moment putting on a nightgown she decided to simply walk out in the towel. Hinata knew there was no avoiding this.... it was the reason for their marriage in the first place. Her face was a light red as she walked out, looking at the well toned back of her now husband. Her hands gripping the towel tightly as she stepped forward knowing her would hear her entrance.

Sasuke continued to sit patiently on the bed; he was in no rush and there was no way either of them were going to escape this duty. He knew Hinata was just composing herself, mentally preparing herself. She was always so meek and shy so he couldn't imagine what emotions might be running through her head as they got ready to consummate their marriage. Not that it mattered to him. Hinata was simply a womb to be used to produce the powerful children needed to rebuild the Uchica Clan and to prehaps make it even stronger than it once was.

As she exited the bathroom, he could indeed hear hear, the dripping of the water onto the towel he also noticed. "Take the towel off, you won't be needing it." Sasuke commanded her firmly as he stood up, taking off his boxers and turning to reveal his nude form to his new wife. His cock was flaccid but it still appeared to be quite large even then, truly a proper and magnificent breeding tool. He eyed Hinata coldly as he continued.

"Make no mistakes, you are nothing more than a breeding bitch for me. You're womb is what is valuable and I intend to make use of it." He let his intentions be clear; he figured it was better to be honest with her than to give her any hope of this being a proper loving relationship. They were both just doing their duty, no emotions involved. "Now then, coming over here and get me hard so we can start." Another firm and stoic command as Sasuke eyed her curiously, seeing how she would react to his command.

Hinata jumped slightly when she heard his voice for the first time since they were alone. It was a deafening sound in the silience that had once been there. Her eyes widening slightly at the command to simply drop the towel. She was not a stupid girl. She knew the reason she was here and what he was going to do to her. It did not mean that she had to like it, or that she had to go along with everything he said. However she knew she would in the end. It was simp,y who she was. While not agreeing completely, if at all to marring someone just to make the next generation of powerful shinobi she knew what her duty was.

She did not remove the towel immediately for when he removed his boxers, all she could do was stare at his now nude form. He wasn't even hard yet...how was that thing going to fit inside of her. Taking a deep breath and shutting her eyes she allowed the towel to drop from her body. Trying not to think of the fact she was now on display this man. While her self confidence was low, her body showed she really shouldn't be. Her large breasts bouncing free from the towels confines. Her since a milky pale.

Opening her eyes once more to his harsh, but honest words she opened her mouth to respond. She had no real experience on how this was exactly going to play out. She knew the basics. It was going to hurt, especially the first time around, Though she doubted it would ever be anything more then painful. Now getting down to the details...such as getting him hard. "I...I don't know what you w-want me to do exactly." She responded meekly. However she nodded her head to the first words, she knew what she was here for.

Sasuke knew Hinata was well endowed but seeing her naked for the first time truly drove that point home. Her breasts were mesmerizing as the jiggled in front of him, her nipple pink and hard from the air. Her hips were perfected shaped for child bearing for for grasping while giving a good fucking and her womanhood shimmered in the lightly, slightly wet from the bath. It was pink and perfect....soon he would be claiming her all for himself.

At her words though, he simply scoffed. Females were suppose to be trained in the art of seduction, wives to be even more so from his understand. "Were you absent the day they did seduction training or something." Sasuke critiqued her, his voice not overly angry or harsh. Just that same stoic coldness he was so well known for as he let out a soft sigh. "Do you know what paizuri is? Use those impressive breasts of yours to make me hard."

Sasuke pointed at her tits and then down to his crotch. Already his cock was slowly starting to harden just from the lewd sight of Hinata's naked body, showing that even the overly stoic Uchica still hard urges and desires he couldn't fully control and that Hinata was currently stoking those urges. Wither or not that made her happy or confident though, who but her knew.

Hinata blushed deeply when she felt his eyes roaming over her naked body. She could tell he was memorizing and taking a good look at what he probably considered his property now. Seeing if she lived up to what he expected in a child baring woman. "My...My father would not allow me to take this classes....deemed them in...unlady like." She mumbled in response when he mentioned subduction classes and the such. Once it was known she's would be the uchiha bride her father deemed it unessasary for her to know these techniques. Knowing once she was married she would not be a ninja for very long after.

Blushing as he explained what she wanted to do she heaved a small sigh and wandered over to her waiting husband, kneeling on the ground she stared at his slowly rising cock. Watching as it became hard as she stood and knelt before him. She was going to have a time, feeling anything but pain from these monster.

Getting the idea he wanted her to use her breasts on him she took her breasts between her hands and pressed his cock between them. Her face flushing as she felt his skin against her breasts. Bitting her bottom lip she started to rub her breasts against his cock. Looking at him to see if he approved or not.

"I'll have to have a word with your father later. I would have rather you have had the training. I guess I'll have to do it myself." He sighed as Hinata took her position on her knees in front of him as his cock continued to slowly get hard, now about half erect. Its bulbous tip oozed pre-cum that smeared onto Hinata's breasts as her mounds engulfed his cock. She understood the basics but needs to do better than that if she hoped to get the Uchica to full erectness.

"Pump your breasts, up and down now....use your tongue to lick and suck on my tip." He commanded her, his voice softer now as he reached out and groped Hinata's breasts himself, her flesh molding beneath his strong digits before his fingers moved to gently twist and tug on her perky nipples to give her pleasure. Even if this was all about duty and producing heirs, part of him still wanted Hinata to at least feel good doing it.

"Use one of your hands to play with your pussy....get yourself wet and ready to accept my cock." He commanded her through a moan, his cock growing harder and harder under her breasts. The tit-fuck likely wouldn't last long and he wanted Hinata to be as ready as she could be to take his massive manhood into her virgin cunt.

Hinata shrugged a little when he mentioned he would have rather she take those classes. It wasn’t exactly her choice. Her father was in charge of her and she couldn’t do much about it. She took a small breath and looked up at him as he started instructing her how to pleasure him the way he wanted her too. Taking a deep breath she pressed her breasts together and moved them up and down along his shaft. Tentatively she stuck her tongue out and ran it along the head of his cock.

Whimpering softly as she felt his hands move down to her breasts and started to play with her nipples and breasts. Feeling someone else touching her in such an intimate way made her more nervous then anything. Whimpering once more ashe tugged at her nipples.

“I...I can’t do that” she mumbled as he told her to start plying with her pussy. One she had no idea how to even start to go about that. It was more or less the fact she didn’t know what to do, then the fact that it was embarrassing to her! She could already feel her pussy growing a little wet as he played with her breasts.

As Hinata licked the tip of his cock, she'd taste his pre-cum that was also being smeared on the inside of her breasts. His fingers continued to tease and tug on her nipples and by now his cock was fully erect, massive and throbbing with need between her tits. Still, when she spoke up about being unable to pleasure herself he scowled slightly. He pulled his cock out from between her breasts and smacked it against one of the tits, watching it jiggle before pointing to the bed.

"You really are hopeless....get on your hands and knees on the bed. I'll make sure you're prepared enough to take me before I fuck you." He commanded her sternly and stoically. He wasn't just going to shoved his massive rod into her pussy without her being well lubed. . Once she obeyed his command, he would get behind her and push his face into her womanhood his lips moving to press against her labia.

His tongue emerged and rolled over her slightly wet pussy, licking up her juices before he pushed his tongue into her tight and virgin cunt, wiggling around to get a feel for her tightness as his fingers moved to rub and tug on her clitoris, rolling her most sensitive bud around skillfully to give the girl even more pleasure to help with her arousal.

Hinata gasped as he pulled his cock from between her breasts. Feeling his precum smear across her breasts. Staring up at him as he removed it from its resting place between her breasts. Taking a small breath she turned toward him once more. Her face flushing at his command.

“sorry I’m h-hopeless” She murmured softly squirming under his intense gaze. Taking a deep breath she crawled onto the bed. Positioning herself into her hands and knees. Hinata was not exactly sure what he planned on doing but it did not take long for her to find out.

The young girl gasped as she felt his tongue move to her wet pussy. Pressing her face into the bed sheets she whimpered letting out a soft moan as he continued to press his tongue into her and his fingers tugged at her clit. If he could see her face right now it was a bright red as she felt pleasure she had never experienced before. Letting out a moan of pleasure as she felt him touching her. Her pussy slowly getting wet. Clearly getting turned on by his actions.

Sasuke could hear Hinata moaning and feel her womanhood getting wet with pleasure. His tongue pushed into her even deeper, lashing against her inner walls as his fingers deftly tugged and rubbed her clitoris as he felt his own cock throbbing with need to be satisfied but her pushed those thoughts to the side as he slide his tongue out of her quivering pussy and decided to mix things up a little.

He took his index and middle fingers and pushed them deep into Hinata, kunckle deep and began to pump them rapidly in and out of her pussy, trying to loosen her up some and make her even more slick for his cock which was soon to come. He moved his lips to her clitoris and began to suck on the sensitive nub and tease it with his tongue, gently batting it to and fro as his fingers pushed into her ever faster and deeper.

"Your moans sound so sexy....moan louder for me, Hinata...." His voice rang out, not so stoic this time and with a hint of affection. It wasn't a command so much as asking to see if she would concede to his wishes. Her moans were starting to build up a strange feeling in him, one he had never felt before.

Hinata could not help but squirm under his constant attention to her most private area. Her body shaking as she felt things she had never felt before. Yes she was quiet, and yes she was on the shy side. The rather...extreme side of shy. So she was surprised she was so accepting of this....why hadn't she fought against these feelings a little more. Those thoughts were pushed aside for the moment. For her to dwell on when she didn't have a mans tongue pressed against her opening.

Suddenly she felt his tongue move away from her opening and felt his fingers being pressed inside of her. Whimpering softly at the sudden intrusion, her walls being stretched far more then they ever had been before. At first it was not pleasant, though he moved his fingers so rapidly and his lips finding her clitoris caused her to feel more pleasure then uncomfortable. It still was uncomfortable but not entirely un-plesant either. Letting out another more that she muffled into the bed sheets she heard him suddenly speak to her.

Surpringly enough to her, asking her to moan louder. It did not sound as much as a command this time around. She found herself responding before she could even think not to. His fingers pressing inside of her caused her a jolt of pleasure and a moan, louder then the rest left her lips. Her face had also turned slightly so it was no longer muffled by the sheets. "S-Sasuke" She moaned out, her body responding readily to his touches.

When Hinata moaned out his name, it seemed to flip a switch inside the young Uchiha. He plunged his fingers into her rapidly a few more times before pulling them out and pressing his lips against her pussy once more. He felt a fire burning deeper inside her and began to eat her out passionately, wanting to taste her and hear her moan his name even more and louder. His tongue swirled around her labia, eagerly drinking up her juices before pushing itself roughly inside her and swirling around as he ate her out for a few minutes.

Finally though, the pressure in his cock could no longer be ignored. He withdrew his tongue from her and stood up behind her, giving her ass a gentle spank and groping her rear, feeling her creamy white ass molding against his strong fingers as he pressed his throbbing, massive cock up against her quivering and now rather wet entrance. His bulbous tip teased her, rubbing against her labia before moving to press against her clitoris.

"Hinata....I can't hold back.....are you ready?" Sasuke managed to ask, his breath slightly ragged as he pressed his tip right up against her entrance, but didn't insert himself just yet. Even with all the warming up, he knew he likely needed to give her a moment to prepare, to ready herself for what was about to come. His cock was much bigger than his fingers or tongue, after all.

The teen felt him get a bit rougher with her. His fingers burring themselves deeper inside of her wet pussy. Her body eagerly enjoying everything he was giving her. As he removed his fingers and began to eat her out she moaned out once more. This time not keeping her voice muffled by the sheets below her. Knowing he seemed to enjoy the sound of her voice. Her legs spreading slightly as the pleasure grew further. She could feel something building up inside of her as he pulled away. A whimper of disappointment left her lips. Unknowing what she was dissapointed about exactly. However she was sure it was something she wanted.

Feeling his hand spank her ass, gently, she whinned softly. Turning her head slightly. Almost forgetting what else they needed to do tonight. That did not last long as she felt the head of his cock press gently against her opening. Her body freezing almost instantly. She had to fight all her instincts not to run at this moment. Her body tensed. Her fears getting the best of her. Knowing that at the very least him entering her was not to be pleasant. It simply was not meant to be.

Hearing his words calmed her slightly. It almost sounded like he cared. Like he cared if she was really ready or not. Her body certainly was ready. her mind however...not really. "O-One s-second please..." She spoke softly. Her eyes sliding closed as she tried to relax herself. Hinata knew the more tense she was the worse it would be. After a few deep breaths, concentrating on his hands kneeding her plump ass. She opened them slowly, turning her head to him. "i'm....i'm ready...q-quickly please...." She asked softly. Like a bandiad the faster he was inside of her, the quicker her body could adjust to him. Pressing herself into the sheets once more, hands gripping the soft white fabric, Her body visibly relaxing at that moment.

Sasuke was unaware how close he had been to giving Hinata a climax. Had he known he would have kept going but his own desires and impulses were getting the better of him at this point. He knew this would likely hurt Hinata some so he was going to try and get this over with as quickly as possible. As she prepared herself, his one hand kept groping and squeezing her bubbly ass while the other hand drifted down and began to tease and tug on her clitoris to try and give her some pleasure to distract her from the jolt that was getting ready to come. Once she said she was ready, he nodded.

"Alright....I'm going in now then." He gave her the heads up and then thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock into her tight, virgin womanhood. He pushed it in as hard and as deep as he could, groaning from the tightness as he shattered her hymen and the girth of his cock spread her open, his bulbous tip buried deep inside her, throbbing in her as he moaned loudly. Even with such a powerful thrust, he was only halfway sheathed inside her!

"Fuck....you are so tight Hinata...but you feel so good..." Sasuke moaned, spanking her ass, slightly harder this time as he started to push more and more of his cock into her as he gyrated his hips, his fingers deftly teasing and squeezing her clitoris to give her even more pleasure.

Moaning out as she felt his fingers pulling on her clit she was slightly distracted for a moment. Only a moment however, for when he said he was going in she nodded her head. Accepting her fate. Letting out a small scream as she felt him push inside of her. Easily entering her wet womanhood. Her hymen never standing a chance against the sheer size and strength of Sasuke's cock. Trying to contain the feeling pulsing threw her she tried to force her calm demeiner. This certainly had not been the worst pain Hinata had ever been in. There had been plenty of worse...it was simply where the pain was coming from. Somewhere deep inside of her most sensitive and previously untouched womanhood. Her body tensing a moment afterword.

Part of Hinata thought maybe he was fully inside of her. She hoped he was fully inside! Her hopes were soon dashed as she felt him pressing more and more of his hard cock inside of her tight, wet hole. "S-Sasuke.." She whimpered out, obviously in some pain. Hinata forcing her body to relax and accept his cock. It was what woman were made to do!

"W-Well Y-your b-big and it hurts." She muttered in response to his words of how tight she was. Gasping softly at the fact she had even said something like that she pressed her face back into the pillow. Pressing herself against him as his hand came down on her ass once more. While it hurt, a deep pinching burn deep inside she forced herself to relax. Enoying how his fingers were teasing a playing with her clit. That at the very least felt good. Helpng to distract her from the hard rod between her thighs.

"Sorry....Hinata....I'll stop moving for a second...but I can't promise to stay still for long." Sasuke managed to moan out, twisting her clitoris in just the right way to send a wave of pleasure though her as he let his cock sit idle inside her for a few moments so she could adjust to his massive size and girth. It didn't last more than a minute however as soon, both of his hands grasped those perfect for child bearing hips of her and pulled her back as he thrust forward, rapidly plunging his cock even deeper and harder inside her.

"So...Sorry....Hinata....I can't!!" Sasuke moaned loudly as he lost all control of himself, falling into the torrent of pleasure as he pulled back on her hips wildly and thrust his hips savagely. His base slapping up against her plump rear with every powerful thrust, making her ass jiggle. Her breasts molded against the bed as the springs creaked under the chaotic and powerful fucking that was happening on top of it.

His cock was now almost fully sheathed in her, his bulbous tip slamming up against her cervix, threatening to push past. Could his cock really reach so deep, claim her so intimately? That question was quickly answered as his fat tip forced itself past her entrance and entered her womb, the outline of his cock slightly visible in her stomach pressed against the bed as Sasuke's moans increased in volume. "Hi...nata! Fu...fuck! So good..."

Hinata nodded ever so slightly when he said he would keep still for a few moments. Anything would help. Just to help her adjust to the feeling of having something so large inside of her. She had to wonder briefly what kind of damage he could be doing to her inside with a cock like his. Then again she was sure it was fine and she was just imagining things. Everything would be fine and her body would accommodate him whether she wanted to or not. Moaning out as he twisted her clit once more. Her body squriming against his. Feeling his hands move to her hips she knew it would not be long before he started moving once more.

"I-Its f-fine" SHe whimpered out as he thrust inside of her once more. His cock moving deeper and harder inside of her. Her face falling once more to the bed sheets bellow. Her eyes screwed tightly closed. Against all she wanted it was starting to feel somewhat pleasurable. Part of her wanted to force those feelings away, but eventually she welcomed the feeling compared to the pain she had been feeling. With each of his thrusts she felt him hitting the back of her pussy, thinking he could go no further. Soon he proved her wrong.

Feeling him push once again, deeper inside of her. Pushing past the final barrier inside of her. Knowing immediatly he had moved past her cervix. Directly into her womb. Whimpering softly, it wasn't really pleasurable to feel the head of his cock pushing into her deepest depths. However for some reason as he continued pumping inside of her she could not help the moans that left her lips.

Sasuke's thrusts became more powerful and controlled with every passing moment as he managed to get himself under control, arising from the torrent of pleasure to help steer things. His hands left her hips now that he was buried deep inside her, his cock slamming into her womb with every thrust, his tip pressing against her g-spot would would flood her with pleasure every time he glanced it. One hand went to cup one of her large breasts, giving it a squeeze and molding her flesh beneath his skilled digits as his other hand gripped her head and raised it from the pillow so she could no longer muffle her moans.

"Moan for me....Hinata....tell me how much you love my cock buried so deep inside you...." Sasuke voice was so low and gruff and sexy as he uttered his command between moaned, using her long, raven locks like a leash to tug back and have her ass slap against his hips with each thrust as his fingers twisted her nipple in just a perfect way to give her much pleasure. It seemed Sasuke was able to easily pick out Hinata's weakpoints.

"You were made for me....Hinata....your body knows that....you can feel it...can't you?" Sasuke managed to ask, whispering hotly in her ear. It felt so true in the moment, her body seemed to react perfectly to everything he did, her pussy and womb being shaped out perfectly for the massive cock buried deep inside her now.

Hinata could tell he was becoming a little more aware of what he was doing. Seemingly more controlling of his own movements. Her eyes widening slightly as she felt the head of his cock pressing against a spot inside of her. Causing her to moan out. Whining softly as she felt pleasure from inside of her. His hand moving to her breasts certainly was not a point in the negative department. It certainly was making her feel good. Her breasts were extremely sensitive so his fingers moving along her nipples certainly caused her to moan out. As he moved his head from the sheets she whimpered softly. Enjoying the way she could hide her sounds. Now he was not allowing that.

His words only confirmed that thought. When he asked her to moan out for him. She moaned as if his words caused her to moan. Perhaps it was his words or the tone of his voice. Her body squirming and pressing against him as he thrust inside of her. Hearing the lewd sounds of her ass slapping against his hips and the sound of him slamming inside of her dripping pussy. His hand pulling at her long hair she allowed it easily. Her inner walls tightening around his cock. Clearly turned on by what he was doing.

"S-Sasuke...." She moaned out, nodding a little to his words without even thinking. It truely did feel like she was made for him. His cock fitting so nice and snug inside of her. Her body was clearly preparing for the climax she had missed earlier. Her walls tightening around his cock. Throbbing and pulsing around him. He would easily be able to tell she would soon be climaxing. However Hinata was ingnorant to the fact that she was so close to cumming.

Sasuke could feel her inner walls quivering and throbbing around his own throbbing cock as the pressure in his cock was slowly building towards his climax. Not as quickly as Hinata's but her own climax would likely bring him to the edge himself. He rolled her nipple around his fingers before tugging on the pink and sensitive bud before moving his hand to her other breast, squeezing the mound and doing the same with that nipple. He tugged back even harder on her hair, using it like a leash and indeed, fucking her like a bitch in heat, a breeding bitch to be exact.

"Say....you love my cock....say you want to get filled with my cum and bear my children" Sasuke commanded her with a roar as he fucked her harder and faster now, pounding away at her g-spot with his tip as more and more of his cock filled her womb with each thrust as he plowed ever harder and deeper into her, his cock truly claiming her as his own. Hinata would likely never be able to sleep with another man and be as satisfied as she was with Sasuke.

The sounds of their lewd fucking filled the bedroom, their bodies glistening and coated in sweat as Sasuke pounded and fucked away at Hinata, enjoying every moment of claiming the cute and shy young woman. He wanted her to enjoy it even more, to be more outgoing with enjoying her pleasure. He wanted to claim her completely, to get her to submit fully to him and his Uchiha cock before he finally blew his load inside her and knocked her up.

As he tugged on her hair she let her head fall back. Moving her head with his tugging of her hair. This left her feeling as though she were his pet or something being led around by a leash. Instead of a leash however she was being led by her hair. Which she couldn't really figure out which was worse. If she were to be collard or her hair being used as one. Regardless she did not fight against it, it really was not something worth responding to. She simply allowed it and did not bother questioning it for the moment.

Hearing his words left her slightly speechless. She really did not want to say that. Yes this felt good but saying that aloud. It was comply against what she felt and did. Her mouth opened but words never left her lips. Instead a moan did. As he pressed into her g-s[pt once more. Her whole body shaking as he continued to fuck her. Harder and more desperately then before. Her was literally teetering on the edge of climax.

Sooner rather then later she came hard on once particular thrust. When he was fully burried deep within her womb. Her already tight pussy tightening further as if milking and begging him for his cum. Begging him to impregnate her. To give her what her body very clearly wanted from him. Moaning out unthinkingly she spoke the words he had wanted to hear from her not long before. "S-Sasuke...I...ahh I love y-your cock....p-please g-get me p-pregnant." She moaned out her juices gushing from her walls, coating his cock. Her eyes screwed shut as she felt a pleasure she had never experienced before coursing threw her sensitive little body.

As he tugged on her hair, Sasuke was picturing the same thing Hinata was picturing for herself...having her collared and being his real bitch in heat...to walk around and show off. Part of him really like that idea...he tucked it into the back of his mind for now as he focused simply on fucking Hinata, completely and utterly overwhelming her with pleasure as the pressure in his cock continued to build up, his potent seed building up and swelling his balls as the jiggled back in forth with each rough thrusting of his hips.

Finally, Hinata came, her inner walls basically choking his cock in a desperate attempt to milk him for his seed. His crotch became soaked in her love juices that squirted out from her climax but it was her words, her begging that finally caused his damn to burst. With a loud roar and a final, violent thrust, Sasuke erupted with his climax tugging her hair back so she couldn't as he yelled, "Get knocked up, Hinata! My slutty bitch!"

Sasuke flooded the raven haired girl with his hot and sticky seed, filling her womb and pussy to the absolute brim. Her stomach rounded out slightly from being so stuffed with cum and his cock and the excess leaked out of her ravished cunt and dripped down her thighs onto the bed. Sasuke's cock was still rock hard inside her, and he slowly pulled it out...loud, squishy and lewd noises filled the room as the slurps and glurps of his seed in her pussy was quite clearly audible as he slapped his cock against her now red from the rough fucking ass and smeared his load over her rear. "Clean me off..." He commanded her softly, hoping she knew what that meant in the pleasured haze.

Hinata yelped slightly when he started to pull her hair a little more violently. It wasn't really a yelp of pain as it was a yelp of surprise. Her body was simply in a hyper sensitive state at the current moment. So as he spoke...more like yelled as he thrust completly inside of her and came she gasped softly. The feeling of his hot cum filling her womb caused her to moan out, pressing back against him once more as her pussy milked his cock for all he was worth. She could feel how distended her womb was at the moment. How much he had pumped inside of her. She was almost positive she was already pregnant at this point. Certainly looked it at least.

As he finally pulled out of her pussy, her walls still trying to grip onto his throbbing cock, she whimpered a little. She would certainly be sore. Once he was fully removed from inside of her, her head was on the bed once more, eyes sliding closed as she took a few deep breaths. Her body finally relaxing. Her eyelids sliding closed. She was not asleep, simply relaxing. She was still on her knees and her ass pointed high. His cum slowly seeping from her hole. Most of his cum would not be going anywhere for awhile as he had pumped it so deeply into her womb.

Hearing his next statement she opened her eyes slowly. Looking over at him and his still hard cock. Covered in a mixture of his seed, her juices and just a tinge of her virginal blood. Hinata was not completly stupid she had a good feeling what he expected of her. Had she not been rather high off the pleasure she probably would have simply removed herself from the bed and found a washcloth. However she had a good idea that he did not expect her to do that. That he wanted her to use her mouth. Slowly she moved to turn around and face him. Noticing the wet spots on the bed. Blushing she realized allot of that was simply from how turned on she had been. "W-with my...m-mouth? Or...." She questioned softly. Not really going against what he wanted as she came face to face with his cock. Her mouth open slightly as she waited for instruction.

Sasuke watched as his cum slowly leaked out of Hinata's ravished cunt, most of it staying stuffed in her womb at the moment. This lewd and erotic sight only made his cock throb even more, the desire to fuck and claim her again growing by the second as his massive, messy and sticky rod seemed to pulse before her eyes with need. When she asked her question, he nodded his, moving his cock forward to smear the mixture of their juices against her cheeks and lips.

"Yes...use your tongue and mouth....clean me off nice and good, because I want to fuck you again." He started firmly, his voice still so gruff and deep...so sexy. His eyes seemed to glimmer with sexual hunger, an appetite unfulfilled. He reached a hand down and gently patted Hinata's head, petting her like she was a pet of some kind. The idea of collaring her and leashing her against popped into his head and his grin widened.

"I want to put a collar on you...so everyone knows you are my breeding bitch...Would you like that, Hinata? A collar showing you off as belonging to me....a leash I can tug on while I fuck you roughly and pump you full of my cum...." His words were low, deep and hot as he envisioned the scene himself, his grin widening even more as he licked his lips at the thought. Hinata would make the perfect pet and fuck toy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom