Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural small town story, Or maybe a Diesel punk journey to the center of the earth kinda deal !! (M/M)

Galentro

Meteorite
My partner and myself use to rp alot at first but lately we have grown busy with life and work as often happens and we have done our best to start up a rp here and there but we have come to the conclusion we have tried alot of the same thing and needed to try something a little different spice up our rp with new ideas, creativity and fine folks such as yourselves.

Plot/Idea:

Currently my partner and I are thinking either a supernatural small town story, Or maybe a Diesel punk journey to the center of the earth kinda deal. The basic story plot for Diesel is a Servant who has earned the respect of a lord was taken as a pupil the lord having no heirs soon passes on and The servant finds himself in a situation he is not use to.. he decides to use his resources to invest in a factory to make steam engines ( as fits the era and theme.. ) And he wishes to find a substance that is more efficient hence the voyage by sea to find such a thing. My Character Is a street kid ( 18 )who has been dealt a bad hand and is living a shitty lot in life trying to steal coins here and there and pick pocketing just to be able to feed himself. He makes the mistake of trying to steal from above mentioned noble and either needs to go to jail or do work for the noble as a sort of punishment.

We are looking for one other Male or Lady who is willing to rp as a Male to join our adventure !! And yes though the story of our design will be one of Adventure we don't shy away from Adult themes: Violence, Swearing, A dark themed setting, Romance ( Erotic rp is welcome if all parties want this and it's not forced Example. "Your hot let's fuck " We would be looking for something a little more meaningful.. not to say the line can't be used if it fits ones Character just the instant effect.. would surely not be *strips on the bow of the ship for all to see and bends.. whoever over the guard rail.* as you can see 18+ Themes or at least such like minded people who are old enough and mature enough.

Rules:
1. I mean i don't see the need for to much here.. attempt to rp the story in a manner that makes sence. By all means you can rp your char doing there own thing. But if we are in the middle of the jungle.. in a diesel punk style rp and you rp the borg showing up.. this may not be the right fit.

2. Honesty / Openness / Respect: We will be 3 people sharing a world we all want to enjoy our time if something happens your uncomfortable with.. or your not enjoying yourself please.. do tell us.. we can't fix something we don't know is broke.

3. Standard no God Mode type stuff. * Walks in a room fires his musket killing 35 bad dudes and our characters as well * The rp will be more fun for all if people rp things in a reasonable manner you don't want to be invincible or untouchable.. struggles and hardship in a rp gives much room for growth and development. Making a more realistic and authentic rp experience.

4. Fighting with Player/Player: Similar to the above but simply put type what you are trying to do and let the other person reasonably type the outcome. If your a 25 year vet..who has spent his life shooting steroids.. and your trying to hit someone who would struggle to pick up a wet noodle.. the chance of them grabbing your arm and stopping the attack is not reasonable.. however not all is lost if you are the noodle.. you could just as easy use your small frame to jump to the side avoiding the attack all together.. anyway you understand the premise.

5. This world will be of the players design and as such there may be a large diversity of characters the theme is Supernatural/Diesel punk but with a fantasy twist.. example.. If the players want in this new world we may stumble appone players may want to introduce Orc Characters, Elves , Animal like folk ( One of the main starting Characters is a Fox like humanoid). If your uncomfortable with this..in all situations please do also let us know.

M/M Genre: Fantasy, Romance/Erotic , Adventure Long-term Please DM me if interested or send a message on Discord (Unwanted Kinks:) Things of a bathroom nature ,Vore, Slave Roleplay extreme s&m, Needless gore dismemberment.

Back
Top Bottom