Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If I can't do 100 push ups then...(Mr.pxZiyi)

Ino smiled as she drew out the two containers of ramen and curry and placed them on the nightstand next to her bed and held the bread in one hand as she smoothed out the bag with her other. She placed the bread on top of it and then took the curry and dipped the bread into the curry as she started to eat.

"Oooh this is so good, I guess food always tastes a lot better when you're really hungry or need to replenish your chakra. You ever find it that way, Lee?"

She asked as she put a hand on the covers of the bed and patted it lightly.

"Sit down. Want some?"

Ino asked as she dipped her spoon into the curry and lifted it to Lee's mouth, her other hand under the spoon to catch any falling drops of the delicious curry and smiled at Lee. She smiled when Lee told her she would one day surpass Sakura and Tsunade and shook her head.

"I don't think I'll ever be better than Tsunade-sama but definitely better than Sakura! It was nice of you to say so though, I appreciate it."

She said with a smile and grinned at him.

Rock lee noticed her taking out some of the food for him. "Oh, but I got it for you..." He said sighly. This was an odd sensation he felt inside himself right now. Though slowly he took the spoon into his mouth and gulped down the content. "Mmm." He said simply as he pulled back. "Of course you can become better than Lady Tsunade. If Naruto can make his way to becoming Hokage then you of all people should be able to best Tsunade. Unless your just going to accept Naruto being better than her." Rock Lee said simply.

"I see your point."

Ino said as she looked over at Lee and smiled at him, the guy really wasn't that bad once you got to know him and she wondered why she had been so cold to him before. Then again Choji and Shikamaru were amazing too after being with them for a time, Ino remembered how at first she'd wanted to be with anyone but them and now she wouldn't take anyone but them as a team. Appearances could be deceiving.

"I will become better than Tsunade-sama. All I have to do is surpass Sakura and then I should be set since I have a feeling Sakura is going to pass the Hokage long before I do."

Ino said with a nod and looked over at Lee as she leaned over to kiss him lightly on the lips.

"Thank you Lee."

Rock lee listened to her with a smile, "Of course..." Before he could say anything she kissed his lips. Rock Lee blinked a bit then a blush covered his face. "Wha....what was that for Ino?" He asks confusingly. The blush was still stuck on his face as it didn't seem like it would go away any time soon.

Ino hid a smile when Lee blinked and then watched a blush come over his face as he realized what she had just done. It had surprised her as well but she had just felt drawn to do that since he'd been such a darling from that moment in the forest when she'd come across him while grabbing herbs for Sakura.

"It's a little thank you for helping me out, you really have to but you did and I appreciate it."

She told him and swung her legs over the side of the bed to finish up the food he had brought her, placing another few bits into Lee's mouth and set the container aside as she got up, her long blonde ponytail swinging from side to side as she made her way out of the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom.

Letting down her long hair she redid it up in another ponytail and then exited the bathroom to find Lee waiting for her outside the door and she smiled at him.

"I need to return to the medical wing but if you want you can come with me and I can show you how much I've learned."

Ino offered and waited to see if Lee would be interested or if he would prefer to return to his training in the woods.

Lee still blushed a bit but, as she fed him more it disappeared. Lee waited outside for her when she was fixing her hair. "I bet you know alot of things already Ino." He says to her with a smile. "I'd love to go to the medical ward with you."

With that said and done he followed her to there as he kept thinking about the kiss. 'would Sakura kiss me like that...' Lee thought as he couldn't understand what would drive her to do such a thing. Sure he was nice but, she never liked him that much. Though most people didn't care for him. They only saw him as a eccentric kid that had a talent for Taijutsu.

Ino smiled when Lee blushed a bit for she didn't think she'd actually ever seen that expression on Lee and it was somewhat amusing for she hadn't thought she'd done anything to make him feel that way. Interesting. He wasn't that bad though. If he toned down a bit on the 'power of youth' and training all the time he might have a chance with Sakura for everyone knew he liked the girl and she didn't like him in that particular way. But he kept trying. She nodded when Lee said he would love to go to the medical ward with her and Ino inclined her head.

"Let's go then! I'm sure Sakura will be there and we can say hello and I can see if she needs me to do anything else today."

She said and fifteen minutes later they had arrived at their destination. Sakura heard them coming and looked up from her work when they entered as Ino went over to the table.

"I had a bit of a fainting spell as you probably heard from Lee but this is not a normal occurrence and it won't happen again."

Ino told Sakura even though the other shinobi hadn't asked for an explanation or an apology. What Ino had said was not what she considered an apology, merely an explanation as to where she had been and why it had happened and that it wouldn't happen again without notice. Neither of the girls gave apologies unless they had done something wrong that resulted in the near death of someone else. And that hadn't happened. Not yet at any rate and hopefully not ever.

"It's okay, Lee gave me the herbs I needed anyway and now you're back so we should be fine."

Sakura told Ino and then nodded to the shinobi dressed in green, giving him a smile as she stepped forward to lean towards Lee, her body and mouth getting closer and closer to the young male almost as though she were going to give him a kiss. But at the last moment her arm reached up to take a vial from directly behind Lee, her short pink hair lightly brushing his cheek as Sakura grasped the item in question and went off to the table to set the vial down.

"So what are you doing here, Lee? Come to try your hand at being a medical ninja? Perhaps you have hidden talent within you and it just hasn't materialized in normal shinobi things because it's only directly applied to this field. There's always a chance."

She told her friend, for she did consider Lee a friend. Ino looked over at Lee from hearing Sakura's words and wondered if her former-friend turned teacher was right. Lee had never been tested to be a medical ninja, just to see if he had any jutsu abilities.

Rock Lee's body froze up when he saw Sakura get so close to him but, when she merely passed him he felt defeated in a way. Sighing he looked away as he sighed. "Me as a medical Ninja? No, that isn't possible. I may have not tried medical jutsu but, you'd have to have good control of your chakra and would have to be able to use jutsu's to begin with. Those are two things I am not able to do. I just came to watch. I can't further my training much until Gai Sensei comes back from his mission." Rock Lee said to them.

Sakura didn't seem to realize Lee had taken her actions in a different way. All she had done was to lean past the green clad ninja to take a vial down from a shelf. She nodded at his words for they were usually true but miracles could happen since Naruto had surpassed everything they had thought he was capable of. There had also been some occurrences where shinobi with no control of jutsus had one day suddenly had them but it wasn't a normal thing but rare things happened to people now and then.

"I think we can take a break for now if you two want to go grab a bite to eat?"

She asked and Ino nodded for even though she'd just eaten she didn't mind going out with Lee and Sakura, everyone needed a break.

"You up for that, Lee?"

Ino asked as she waited for the young ninja to respond and when he did they set off to the Ichiraku Ramen place that was popular in Konoha. Ordering food they relaxed on the stools provided for them.

"So what's been going on in your life lately, Lee?"

Sakura asked and Ino looked over as well for she was curious since all she ever got to do was practice on her own with medical ninjutsu and her own techniques for battle and hang out with Choji and Shikmaru which wasn't that great, she liked them and all but she didn't want to constantly hang out with them.

Rock Lee looked at the two of them with a smile, "Sure, I'd love to grab something to eat with you too. Allow me to treat." Rock Lee said to them. With that he followed along. "Me? Oh, just training and missions. Last mission I had to open my fourth chakra gate. It was the reason why I injured my arm and ribs." Rock Lee said to them as he looked at his still injured arm.

"How about you two? I haven't gotten to talk to you guys for awhile."

Ino frowned upon seeing that Lee's arm was still injured which meant it still pained him. She had tried to get rid of that but hadn't had enough power to do so. She wasn't strong enough yet but she was getting there, after all she'd healed the rest of his injuries, the minor ones and had even gone so far as to heal the shinobi's ribs although that had caused her to pass out. Sakura reached over to examine the arm and then shook her head. "I can't fix that with a bit of healing it's too much damage but I can heal half of it and speed up the healing process for the arm if you'd like."

Sakura said as she smiled at Lee and Ino made a face but she wasn't about to say anything since she knew she couldn't do that yet. Best let Sakura do what she could and then later on when her abilities got stronger she would fight for the right to do things like that. Sakura shrugged when Lee asked about what they had been doing. "Ino and I have been doing medical ninjutsu and she's progressing quite well. I've been experimenting with different things, trying to come up with new stuff. That's about it for now." Sakura said as she specifically left out anything about her sexual life or the fact that recently she'd started to feel something for someone in particular and it was driving her insane. Quite insane.

Because she could never have him. Never. It just wasn't possible and she had to forget about it but didn't know how to. Ino on the other hand had an interest in three people in particular. Shikamaru. Neji. Lee. In that order. But the order changed depending upon her mood and that was why she couldn't really commit to any of them since on any given day her interest could change. Ino was rather fickle it seemed but maybe that was because of her nature. She had recently started liking Lee in these past few days and wasn't entirely sure what had brought on the change.

Since she'd never really paid attention to him before. "I've been practicing my techniques in case we have to fight someone somewhere. But other than that I've been with Sakura working on medical ninjutsu." Ino said with a nod.

Back
Top Bottom