Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're Cold Then Hot, Turned Off Then Not.

Happy with the thread's turn out?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • No!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Boo~

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
In a women, I look for some staple qualities, such as intelligence, loyalty, patience, understanding and above all communication. Those qualities put aside, for the more intimate ones =.=..
I love kinky girls, lol, the type that would catch you unaware, and sometimes in "dark" outfits <3 lol
I'm somewhat tall, so stature is not too important to me, but she has to like to give, and receive oral sex.
Nibbles are nice, glasses are a bonus!
so I will finish this saying the 2nd thing that turns me on the most (leaving the first one out cause its super effective!)
When she ask for oral sex =///= no matter whats going on, that's just too much for the brain to think about..
now I feel a little embarrassed >:D

When it comes to a guy or girl:

I love glasses just as much as the next guy. I love when their body is barely pressing up against mine, so I can feel that euphoric sensation of touching my body, but then again not.

I love when they ask for it, and in that really cute way, and then melting into making pretzels with our bodies xD

I love when my hair is played with.

I love when I can look into their eyes while having sex with them. Or using a blindfold xD

In a guy:

I love giving them head. Just something about their moaning and their bodies melting into my touch is just grand.

I love running my hands over their abs and pecs.

Im really not that picky. I love soo many things.

Ivy Walker said:
I like military uniforms and related clothing, both the full dress uniforms and a more casual wear. Any branch of the military, and also specific items get me. Like dog tags on a man's bare chest or with him wearing a tank top. Combat boots. Unbuttoned shirt with rank patches on the upper arms and shoulder straps.
Have I got an image for you!

Hero said:
Ivy Walker said:
I like military uniforms and related clothing, both the full dress uniforms and a more casual wear. Any branch of the military, and also specific items get me. Like dog tags on a man's bare chest or with him wearing a tank top. Combat boots. Unbuttoned shirt with rank patches on the upper arms and shoulder straps.
Oh rly?

I love baseball, but something about a woman in a baseball cap just really does it for me.

smart men are a serious turn on. give me an intellectual man with glasses and you've made me verrrry happy.

i also like getting mild bruises and bite marks. especially when they're in spots that are 'somewhat' noticeable.
so, they're noticed, but no one is certain how or why they came about. leaves them guessing and you the chance to show them off. hehehe.

Ivy Walker said:
Hero said:
Ivy Walker said:
Oh rly?
Yarly.

I love a man in drag. I don't know why exactly, but a man in makeup, wearing fake breasts and a dress with stockings and highheels, just gets me all sorts of hot and bothered. I like seeing a man in frilly lingerie as well, his package bulging forth from tight, lacey panties. Mmm-mmm-mmm! <3

Ivy Walker said:
I love a man in drag. I don't know why exactly, but a man in makeup, wearing fake breasts and a dress with stockings and highheels, just gets me all sorts of hot and bothered. I like seeing a man in frilly lingerie as well, his package bulging forth from tight, lacey panties. Mmm-mmm-mmm! <3
Paging Noxeema Jackson! Noxeema Jackson, to the front office, please.

Probably said this before- but honesty is a turn on. If you're a liar, don't bother with me, especially if I find out about your lies~​

Mr Master said:
Ivy Walker said:
Paging Noxeema Jackson! Noxeema Jackson, to the front office, please.
"If you want them to know there is steak for dinner, you got to let them *hear* it sizzle!" :mrgreen:

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Probably said this before- but honesty is a turn on. If you're a liar, don't bother with me, especially if I find out about your lies~​

As true as can be. Nothing better than honesty about everything.

Ivy Walker said:

-dies- I thought I was the only one. xD I love you Ivy.

I love forearms. God, if a guy has strong forearms, you bet your ass he can do alot with them... >.>

I also love it when those strong arms pin me down and pound into me so hard I can see his body moving above me. Mmn. Preferably to the point I bleed. I passed out during sex once. Woke up 2 minutes later. It was glorious.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Ivy Walker said:

-dies- I thought I was the only one. xD I love you Ivy.

I love forearms. God, if a guy has strong forearms, you bet your ass he can do alot with them... >.>

I also love it when those strong arms pin me down and pound into me so hard I can see his body moving above me. Mmn. Preferably to the point I bleed. I passed out during sex once. Woke up 2 minutes later. It was glorious.

...Holy shit cats,
Am I going to have fun with you >>>>>>>>>>>>:D

i'm not really big on seeing guys in drag. tho i appreciate guys in drag. if that makes any sense. and i hate it when they are prettier than me! lolol. no freakin'' fair!!!!! but weirdly, a guy in black eyeliner can be pretty attractive. tho it's not normally my thing.

darkangel76 said:
i'm not really big on seeing guys in drag. tho i appreciate guys in drag. if that makes any sense. and i hate it when they are prettier than me! lolol. no freakin'' fair!!!!! but weirdly, a guy in black eyeliner can be pretty attractive. tho it's not normally my thing.
Oh, my gosh! yes! A man in dark eyeliner and dressed manly is really hot!

Nipple Piercings. Period. On man or woman is really hot. Tho, I heard somewhere that nipple piercings on a man meant he was gay... :?

Ivy Walker said:
Nipple Piercings. Period. On man or woman is really hot. Tho, I heard somewhere that nipple piercings on a man meant he was gay... :?

Far from true, Ivy. You will be happy to know that. :3 Lots of straight, dominant men in my life had had them. It's totally hawt~

xWickedBlackLace said:
Ivy Walker said:
Far from true, Ivy. You will be happy to know that. :3 Lots of straight, dominant men in my life had had them. It's totally hawt~
Well, was a time there would be a strong case, but that was, like twenty years ago. About the same time that a tattoo meant you were either a biker, a military guy, or a slut.

Back
Top Bottom