Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM ROLEPLAYS

abcd

Meteorite
Hello! Thank you for showing interest in my thread.

Let's begin with an introduction. My name's Greta and I prefer to be called like that. I'm from Europe and have been roleplaying for as long as I can remember, so I have quite an experience and know what I like.

Down below are some of my writing and roleplaying preferences. If after reading them, you think we could click together and be good partners, send me a direct message!

preferences:
001. I'm only looking for people, who are up for long-term roleplays and won't disappear after a week or so.

002. I enjoy mature and darker themes in roleplays, I love complicated storylines. / smut to story ratio 30/70

003. I don't need to figure out the whole plot before starting the roleplay – I don't mind winging it as we go — but I still would prefer to have at least a basic idea of what's going on.

004. Decent grammar and spelling when roleplaying is always appreciated. I know I can't ask for too much on this point because my native language isn't English, but at least proofread your replies once before hitting send.

005. Also, communication between partners matters to me. I would prefer, if you would let me know before disappearing, if there's something you don't like or if won't be able to roleplay for awhile. I will do the same.

006. I love writing, which means that my replies are quite long. Depending on the scene, word count might change, but I still always try to write at least two long and decent paragraphs. I expect my partner to do the same.

007. I love doing all types of pairings and ships, I love having multiple characters in one roleplay and exploring their storylines. However, at the moment I love doing taboo roleplay. (stepbrother x stepsister, stepfather x stepdaughter, father's friend x daughter and etc.)

008. I'm open minded, which means that I'm up for doing all sorts of genres, themes and ideas, no matter how crazy might they sound. I'm also up to trying all sorts of kinks, but my favourites are soft dominance, minimal bondage and public scenes.

009. I write in 3rd person and past tense. And would prefer, if you did so too.

Also, my time zone is GMT+3 . It would be cool, if we would be in the same zone since it would make everything x10 times easier, but even if you are from other side of the world, don't hesitate messaging me!

( MY OTHER THREAD )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom