Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative Business (Houdini x Atzura)

"There's really a lot to explore when you're discovering a new person. I'll try not to bore you. However, I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two about you. You seem more the serial killer type than anyone else I know. And for two weeks I swore you were gay." She smirked back at him, tugging at her sports bra, it was restraining her breasts far too much now. "I think I need a reduction. These things torture my ligaments. And yes, tomorrow, a little earlier would be good. Please... tomorrow, no joking, all game face. You own those little people out there, including your buddy Warson. I don't have much favorites, neither should you. If someone fails... fix our problem by removing them from my sight? Okay?" She stood up to start walking him out. "Now you get to say goodnight. To all three of us." She joked on her own breasts. "I'm too tired. I was going to sit here and masturbate, I wasn't thinking of inviting you in, but now with all this Glock and tits and Debra talk, I'm tired."

"Thanks," he said sarcastically. "It really builds my ego to know I come across as gay." He grabbed his jacket that he'd thrown over the kitchen chair and started to head out. "But, yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn a few things about each other. But don't worry about me in the office. You know I'm all business there. I won't let you down, okay?" He ignored the breasts and masturbation talk this time, thinking that he'd made enough forward comments to her for one day. She was hard to figure out, the way she would tell him to cool it, but then teased him with all her sexual talk. "So goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow. Earlier." He closed the door behind him, and hopped into his car, heading home for the night.

Seranda heard the door close then moved to lock it, already removing her red tank top. She again entered her room, seeing her massive bed, empty. It pissed her off somewhat, but at this point, she just wanted some rest. She removed her sports bra, her breasts falling out and bouncing as she tossed herself, face first onto her bed, slowly working off the rest of her clothing until she fell asleep in the nude.

Jim seemed to run through what had happened, over and over again in his mind as he got ready for bed. He just couldn't figure Seranda out. But it seemed like she had some interest in getting to know him. And even though every fiber of his being told him it wasn't a good idea, he knew he couldn't resist her. A voice inside warned him she'd play with him, chew him up, spit him out, and he'd be on the street looking for a new job if he got close to her.

The next morning, he got up earlier than usual, to allow time to pick up Seranda, and got ready, heading out a good hour earlier than the previous day. He found her house easily now, and pulled up, deciding to wait and see if she was ready before giving her a call again.

Seranda came out of her house again, almost identical to the previous day. She was hugged tightly by the older man, now identified as her father, plus, a member of the board, which gave her much more power that what she was letting her employees taste. She could make a run at the board, and that would be horrifying.

"Hey, good morning Jim." She said with a smile, a small, yet lengthy box was being carried, gift wrapped in red, with a red bow on it. This woman was really into red. She walked towards the car after waving at her father and opened the door, placing herself into his passenger's seat. Today she wore the absolute reverse of whatever she wore yesterday. The same clothing, identical, but whatever was black yesterday was red today, and vice versa. Her hair was down and straight, that hardly ever changed. Her sweet scent creeped into the vehilce once she entered, the woman leaning towards him and kissing his cheek in greeting. Her cold skin tapped against his for even just one moment and with that, she sat back and put on her seatbelt. "I have a present for you."

Jim watched as the scene from yesterday repeated itself with a few minor differences, adjusting his red tie a little nervously. He twisted his neck and looked into the rearview mirror, smoothing out some stray hairs. Seranda, he noticed, looked stunning as usual, and he turned towards her as she got into the vehicle. He was, however, surprised by her leaning in to kiss him. He hadn't been aware that they were on a kiss-on-the-cheek basis, but he did reciprocate nevertheless, giving her a quick peck on her soft cheek. It was an unusually tender gesture on the part of a normally ruthless woman.

"Good morning," he said to Seranda with a smile, taking in a whiff of her now familiar, pleasant scent. He glanced at the predominantly red present in her lap. "Wow, that's really nice of you, Seranda," he exclaimed. "You didn't have to get me anything though. I hope it's not in return for picking you up. I really don't mind," he told her. He eyed it up, wondering if it was the gun she said she'd get him. As cool as hers was, he really didn't know what he would do with one, but was curious to find out either way, as he began driving towards the office.

"Stop at the cafe. Again." She ordered, lifting the package up and down on her lap like a bored, 10 year old child. "So, what'd you end up doing last night? I tried to play video games and such, but passed out. It's finally Friday though. Thank God for that." She smirked. "I want to get you a coffee too. I needed company, very badly. And I had fun with you."

"Funny thing," he said, pulling up at the curb by the café. "I did some gaming, too. I think after coming by your place, it put me in the mood for it. Probably played for a couple of hours before I went to sleep." He activated the flashers and hopped out of the car before she could, leaning his head back in the door. "Listen, let me get the coffee today, okay? Just wait here," he said, darting in the café and coming back a minute later with two cups, even though he did have to pay.

"Here you go," he said, handing one to her and starting to drive again. "I had fun last night, too," he finally commented. "I would have stayed and played with you if you wanted. There wouldn't have even had to be any breasts, nudity, or masturbation involved. We could have just hung out," he said with a grin, looking over at her as they pulled up at the office. He wondered if she was going to show him what was in the box, or screw around with him about it, like usual. "But we'll have another chance, I guess."

She took a sip of her coffee and chuckled when he said he had fun. "That's good then. But what kind of fun doesn't have nudity and breasts and masturbation?" She continued to drink her coffee, still handling the box. She paused a moment and looked directly at him. "Another chance... but you said we could go to your place next time. Why are you supposing... when you already had something else planned... I don't like liars Bickford..." Seranda usually called people by their last name. But this was the first time she had ever called him anything other than Jim.

Jim was taken aback by her comments. She was a complete nympho, he was starting to realize. "I don't like them, either," he answered calmly. "A chance to hang out and get to know each other can happen at my place or yours, can't it? Or even somewhere else?" He waited in the car for a moment after parking it, taking a long sip of his own coffee. "I was actually hoping you'd still want to come over this weekend. Even tonight if you can. I don't have to get up early for anything tomorrow."

"I will see how the day goes. I will also need to change clothes. I don't want to hang out in this suit all day." She held the box towards him. "Take it. It's for you, even though you just pissed me off." The weight was a dead give away. It was most definitely something he didn't want to receive just before getting into work.

"That's sounds fair enough," he said, taking the present from her, and laying it on the back seat. He knew it was the gun, and wasn't going to mess with it now. "But if the suit's uncomfortable, you're welcome to let yourself out of it at my place," he teased. "You yourself just said there's no fun without breasts and nudity. So I won't complain." He finally opened his car door. "Relax, I'm just kidding," he said as he got out. "Thanks for the present, too. You really didn't have to." He headed into the office building and up towards their office with her, ready to face his first full day since being promoted.

"Hm..." She watched him avoid the gift and her face changed as she exited the vehicle. They entered and took the elevator up. 30 seconds later, they stopped, entered their offices as people seemed to be doing their own thing already. Seranda began to walk towards her office, "Charts." A random hand stuck out holding a blue folder which she took as she walked.

"Morning Seranda..."

"Good morning boss..."

"Hi Seranda..."

"Good morning..."

Seranda didn't even hint as much of a wave as these people greeted her, she opened the folder and frowned. "These are incomplete." She tossed them on the ground, "Warson... " She paused. "Warson..."

James stood up and rushed towards her, "Sorry. What's the matter?"

"Those charts are incomplete. They were your responsibility."

"Seranda... I had ten other projects to finish, I left that to..."

"You're in charge... it's always your fault. I need it done. How long?"

"An hour..."

"You have twenty minutes."

James hung his head. "Whore..."

She started walking towards her office. "Winters!"

A young man stood up, "Yes mam...?"

"Your drug test came back... you're fired. Jim... make sure he leaves before 10." It was 9:55 already.

She closed her door and presumed as regular.

Jim broke paths with Seranda once they entered the office, taking the route towards what he presumed would be his last day at his old desk. He noticed that the treatment he got was different than usual. "Hey Jim," he heard a voice say from his right. "What's going on, man?" another called out. But before he was halfway to his desk, he heard Seranda's first eruption of the day.

Before he could ask what happened, Seranda gave her orders and was closing the door to her office. "Okay, Winters," Jim said quietly but firmly. "Let's not make a scene. I'll take you to your desk, and you'll have two minutes to clean out whatever is yours, and then it's on your way. Or I could call security." Winters initially refused. "Drugs- that's bullshit," he protested. But once given the ultimatum, he gathered his things in a huff and was off. Jim led him outside, informed the building management that Winters was no longer employed there, and returned to his desk. The morning went quickly, and soon it was lunchtime. He'd been up early, and hadn't had time to bring lunch. So he started to get ready to head out and pick up some Chinese. But first he sent an email to Seranda, knowing she checked it all day. "Getting Chinese. Want anything?" he typed.

"Yeah... Dumplings... Steamed... of the Chicken variety... thank you." She wrote back in less than 20 seconds.

Then she came out of her office and surveyed the area again. It seemed as if she wanted people to do something wrong, so she could fire them. "Warson! The charts were redone, I'm glad with the results. Nice work. Marconi, there's a woman on the phone for you. If it's your wife hurry up, if it's not tell her to fuck off."

Jim got the message, and made the call to the Chinese place. Leaving five minutes later, he got the food, and headed back in. He was planning to eat at his desk, since he had the last bi-monthly audit to thoroughly review, in order to prepare for the one he'd need to do next week as the Director of Operations. Seranda didn't seem to be in a good mood, so he figured he'd just drop off her dumplings. "Food," he announced simply, knocking on her door and peeking his head inside Seranda's office.

Seranda sprung up, "Sh..it... Jesus... can't a girl... get any sleep... here?" She stood up and yawned, walking to get her lunch before dropping seven bucks on his desk and walking back into her office. "Winters just sent me a text. He said... fuck you bitch I'm going to rape you. Why am I so not worried about it." She walked back into her office, as the majority of the workers looked at each other in confusion.

"What's she smoking? I want some."

Jim left off the food, and headed back toward his desk. He heard Seranda's comment but her door was already closed before he knew it. So Winters claims he's going to rape her? Isn't that a threat to call the police about? He wouldn't do anything like that without talking to Seranda first, and as it seemed, she wanted her privacy. So he just worked through lunch, keeping one eye on the door, however, just in case the disgruntled employee were to return.

((Short, I know. Sometimes I don't know what to say, she's so crazy!))

"Yes... I understand that... listen... if you're in position... I want you to do it."

"Well... Bickford is doing fine. Like most, he likes the tits."

"Yes, I gave it to him. I think he'd do well on this side of the business."

"He's been working with me for a long time, I trust him. He seems very passionate, and smart. We need smart."

"I don't think he can do it yet. But... he does let me be myself."

"No, I haven't slept with him. Nosey asshole."

"That's why you're on your corporate espionage. Don't get caught out there bud. Because I won't go save you. Like I said. If you see Winters... do it."

She hung up her phone, resting her head on her table, clicking her intercom to get to Jim. "Jim... get in my office please..."

Jim had polished off his egg roll and pork lo mein, and was losing some of his awareness at watching the door when his phone rang. "Sure, Seranda, be right over," he answered, standing up before he even hung up the phone, grabbing his jacket, and throwing it on as he strolled back to Seranda's office. He couldn't even begin to guess what it would be now. Some legitimate company business? Discussion about tits and blowjobs? Some more alcohol, tobacco, or firearms? He hadn't the slightest guess as he pushed the door open without knocking. "So, what's up?"

"Sit down Jim. I have something I need to tell you..." She waited a few moments before continuing. "A rival company... Petrol Expo, is pretty much cashing in on all of our services. I need you to know... I'm going to have to fire some people if I can't make payroll. A director of operations is rather luxurious for a company. A lot of times... it's not needed... you understand me?"

Jim did sit down, but nothing could prepare him for what he heard next. "Are you crazy?" he shouted after Seranda finished. "I didn't apply for Director of Operations. I didn't come in here with a resume and demand a promotion. The only thing I can imagine is that you finally realized that I worked my ass of for this company and recognized me for it." He stood up and began pacing back and forth, his eyes squinted up. "So one day after I get a promotion I didn't ask for, my job is frivolous? What about my old job? You know I'm more qualified to head up accounting than Warson."

"Yeah... but Warson's doing okay. Don't get me wrong... his job is at risk too. In essence, we are all in deep shit if we don't take care of our competitors. I'll have you know... there are two sides to competition. Day and night. Right now? This is day. We will see what we can do about our marketing mix. Promotion, place, product and price. We will offer better services to our customers to try and sway back more of our target market. Of course... you and I... we are special. I'll let Warson and the other managers handle the day. They'll come to you or me occassionally, but trust me, they will be ok. Night is the fun part. Night is when Petrol Expo sends someone to injure Warson, or kill me. You follow, honey?" She looked over, her eyes hidden behind her lens' glare.

Jim nodded at what she said, doing his best to channel his rage into something productive. "Okay, I follow. But if I go and Warson stays, I swear, someone's getting hurt." He took a deep breath and sat down in the chair, trying to think less like an accountant. "I'm a company guy, I can see doing what I can to save us all. But we've been established in this market forever. We need to implement a market penetration strategy, ramp up our advertising budget temporarily, and let everyone know what we have to..." Just then he realized that she had actually said someone was coming to hurt her or Warson. "What?" he exclaimed, interrupting himself. "Not gonna lie, I don't follow you about this night business. I think you'll have to explain," he shot at her, a confused, angry expression on his face.

((Just finish intro to marketing, did you? :3))

Seranda frowned at him when he said that someone would get hurt. "Are you threatening me Jim?" She asked coldly, for the moment, she was not going to ellaborate on "night business" thanks to his little gesture. "All of a sudden you have a huge pair of nuts huh? Who's going to get hurt? Are you talking to me? Are you talking about me? C'mon, tell me. Tell me so that I can put a few holes in you boy."

Back
Top Bottom