Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Stories Untold

Good evening everyone!

So I guess let's just get right in to it. I'm looking for new ideas and stories to play with someone at all times. It doesn't have to be long term, but I do like a decent story - even if it's a short one. Smut is perfectly fine, as is just story - I generally like a mix of around 70/30 story to adult things, but depending on my mood it can go more one way or more the other. If you have some ideas that you're interested in, please message me! I would love to hear them.

As far myself, I've been into furry stories lately quite a bit, though story wise it might be a bit shorter term. I also enjoy taboo (Family, Cousins, there's not much limit there for me. If it's delightfully naughty, I will probably like it). That's not to say I won't play any other story idea you might have, but those are a couple of my favorites.

Story Ideas:
Idea 1 - Character A is running from something in the woods (we can discuss what, if we want to) and falls into a trap Character B has laid for predators. Character B helps Character A down. Maybe they feel they owe them? Maybe they try to help them escape? I think it could be a fun ride. I put this one under furry because of the trap motif. Character B doesn't have to be a furry, but I think it could be fun.

Idea 2 - Character A is stealing or attempting to steal something. Character B could be the owner of the property, another thief showing up at the same time, the police trying to stop Character A. I think it has any number of places we can go with it, but it's a discussion for us both to have at that point.

Idea 3 - Family troubles; it's a very rough idea, but I liked the idea of something along Despicable Me 3's story. No, not the minions and the goofiness (not that there's anything wrong with a bit of humor now and then). I mean the dynamic of one family member chasing another family member for whatever reason. A brother and a sister meet, and one discovers the other is a criminal, a pirate; or we could go with one of them is downtrodden. Either a failed company, or unable to find a job, and the other sibling helps. Open for ideas on this one, just something I thought could be fun.

If there are any ideas you have, send them my way! I don't do vore, feces, urination, or anything like that. Some kinks are pregnancy, cuckolding, incest, obviously furry ... I'm pretty much game for anything you can come up with! I look forward to hearing from you and having a fantastic time!

---{@
Malachi / Rose

Back
Top Bottom