Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAO-like RP OOC

Yeah the toad part is what the armor looks like, a devil toad but it’s human inside.

It’s a drilltusk tetsucubra so a demon toad

Just armor it’s because no ones seen him much with his helmet off that’s why didn’t post a human character when he’s not in armor,

doubt anyone gonna interact with him anytime soon while he actually is one of the best fighter types in terms of general skills when it comes to strategy Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑) (¬_¬) (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

Well it's something he could explain to the other players. Remember these are characters of players in a video game, so if no one really noticed or didn't realize something, it might be that the players themselves wouldn't have been aware of it.

And I'm sure he'll get some interactions when the first battle occurs. Oh yes, looking forward to some fun times hehe.

I have a spicy catchphrase and meme video to post that will sum up his stuff in the battle in a nutshell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But feel bored (¬_¬)

Well, you are playing the stoic muscle right now. Right now, since he hasn't really done anything, he's a bit like a well discliplined D&D Barbarian- Specced for combat with social skills as dump stats. :p

Well, he's basically just sat nearby in intimidating armor and sharpened his largely cosmetic swords. :p I'm sure there'll be opportunities when there's far less exciting things happening to pay attention to the man in a metal toad suit standing there silently.

I was thinking something would have walked up to him already when he started to even take a few steps.

Wonder though the shipping of the devil toad with someone else later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kek. Might be a bit strange to start shipping. We also have an Odd number of characters, I think we have 7 characters, 8 if you count Val and Valyn as two separate people. Or 6 if you ship Val and Valyn with themselves, but that's a bit of a straightforward "Go Fuck Yourself".

Don’t know what to really do than just have him do the leader role thing of actually starting to play than still standing around much. Which isn’t really a leader than just actually doing something else but still (¬_¬)

We're just finishing up the meet up portion, where the party can get acquainted and explore a bit of each other's quirks. Don't forget that your character is hated by a good portion of the player base due to jealousy as well. Hmmmm… I wonder if pvp is a thing lol.

Wouldn’t think the girls would like his armor :/ and have some people though

And maybe be careful of armor that might be created by his uncle maybe he was a man of culture if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dont worry wiki, just wait and let the story unfold- Everyone will be interacting with each other soon, and that includes your character- we're just getting started in le rp anyways

My character noticed you tho- just stumbled upon archet's character, made it that way so my oc will be finally in peace knowing how to add a friend 😂😂

Well at leas that means that I put a glimpse of him showing his serious leader personality and doing something like not standing around but also thinking of a plan ~.~

Worst case he ends up solo for a little while but holds out for a pretty damn good long time before needing to find ~.~

Edited my latest post at the end- it looked like I didnt gave Rana a chance to react towards the male soo- yah

Ouch, a headbutt. Decided to play along with Assassins specializing in a Sneak Attack, because both me and Rana certainly weren't expecting that. :p

XD Felicia's sorry not sorry- yet didn't expect you'll take it as a sneak attack- although its good owo

Felt like it would have made sense- Unexpected CC on the bunny.

Actually, I'm curious if Felicia headbutted Rana for the embarrassing position (by throwing a bit of fire on it with the teasing alongside the crowd) or the fact she didn't kiss her? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom