Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captains Log..........Definitely NSFW

Captain

Tell me what you desire
Hello and welcome to the Captains Stateroom.

I am a very dominant male both in real life and in role-play and have been on Blue Moon for sometime now. I have had my share of role-plays but, for now, a bit burned out with the struggle to find compatible partners.

With that being said, I still very much enjoy posting thoughts, ideas and imagery that stimulates fantasy and do so in my old role-play request thread. It turns out that many here get frustrated to see my role-play thread get bumped when I post and then turn down their request to play.

So…..This will be an outlet for my muse.

Ladies, please feel free to add your own ideas or imagery.

***Beware, my posts here will be steeped in BDSM and forced fantasies.***

Many of the stories and images will be added to as time goes by.
Enjoy and comment if you wish but please do not
hijack!!!
Feel free to make a request.....

Last edited:
Shall we begin?

tumblr_n0e2bi7ClD1srt9kdo1_400.gif

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]We arrive at the restaurant, you are dressed as ordered, short tight dress, subtle collar and underneath, feminine lace for which I have a strong passion.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The hostess seats us at an elegantly dressed table centrally located in the busy main room. You slide into the soft leather booth and I slide in next to you. Menus are left on the table, drinks are ordered and we are left alone. I turn, run my fingers across your cheek, trace the outline of your lips then give you a knowing smile. "Give me your panties slave,” I whisper into your ear. You cast your eyes to the table and I know your contemplating defiance but in the end your hands drop beneath the table cloth, you struggle but in the end you shyly place the small bundle of silk and lace into my hand. "Good girl" I say as I, much to your embarrassment, place the panties on the table. "Open your legs" I say, now with a firmer tone. I look you in eyes, pausing for a moment, drinking in your fear and apprehension. I lean in, kiss you gently on the cheek then once again whisper in your ear, "now my pet I want you to masturbate for me and no matter what happens you are not to stop until you orgasm".[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]From across the room I can see our waiter cradling a bottle of wine and basket of bread heading in our direction. I turn back to you, "NOW" I demand.[/BGCOLOR]

19761599.gif

The question is, which would be more intense, to be forced to masturbate yourself or be at the mercy of someone else who just might enjoy a rougher touch?

Last edited:
So you thought it was a good idea to break into my house?
I have some friends on the way over to help you rethink that plan.

3677.jpg

Last edited:
Today you get a choice.

05979ad1f54707bdc8d05b87d2ed3854.jpg

[IMG='width:236px;']https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxsaLU56bVCXauH7lzj6uTevTsrHPshwqGDEII1ou8uKGvVVsss4B25MWeHCFrin0G_PQ-uzQ&usqp=CAc[/IMG]

From behind the large imposing desk Professor Marc Stevens stares out at the sea of faces that that make up his Economics 101 class, all but a few lost in the battle that was his final exam. Marc enjoyed the tension and fear that permeated the air because for many this was a do or die situation. Failing this course would be a major blow to ones GPA and for several students put an end to their scholarship or at the very least invoke an academic probation.

Marc Stevens roamed the halls of the University of Washington as though he where a rock star. Relatively young for a full professor, Marc felt impervious to the powers that be and the standards the University was so well known for. Most knew Professor Stevens as a tough, arrogant and abusive addition to the faculty but only a certain select number of the female student body were privy to his kinky games of dominance and humiliation. Though married, Marc’s home life offered little in the way of stimulation for him, the sex had become stale and vanilla and the conversation routine. Thoughts of divorce often gnawed at him but his wife earned twice as much as he did and the fact that her father was the Dean of Faculty all but ruled out that possibility. The truth was he could not get what he needed/craved at home.

Marc had an obsession for coeds in trouble; in short he used them as an outlet for his underlying deviant and sadistic desires. Nothing turned him on more then a sweet young thing in fear for her future and the lengths she would go to secure her situation. Marc lost no sleep over what he did to these women, he believed that females in general were submissive and craved the dominance and discipline he so graciously offered up. Nor did he feel the least bit worried about reprisal, his victims knew that they where well photographed and recorded in the most compromising of positions guaranteeing their silence.

As the clock ticked its final seconds Professor Stevens smiled inwardly as he envisioned the fun he was going to have with his next conquest. Seldom does a beauty like this come through his course ending up in her predicament, even if she were to pass this test her passing the course would be at his discretion. Knowing her infamous father and her desperate need to fulfill his expectations there was no doubt in his mind that her next step was into his world.

“That’s it pencils down, please pass all materials forward and you may go, results will be posted within the next few days. Will Miss Greene please see me in my office immediately.”

As Marc led the way to his office he could almost feel the discomfort from his charge now three paces behind. It was never clear in his mind what turned him on more, the game or the reward. These stupid little coeds, he thought to himself, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Entering his office, Marc pretended to check the messages on his desk and allowed the tension to build before turning to face the stunning teen. Marc had hoped to see more fear as he took the test from Emily and was a bit surprised by the stoic response.
“You seem to have had a rough go of it this semester Miss Greene,” Marc said, as he turned and fed the test into the optical scanner. A few seconds later he had his golden ticket, let the games begin. Marc slowly shook his head from side to side enacting his best concerned educator persona as he turned back to face his student. “Fifty seven percent Miss Greene”, Marc paused letting the news find its home, “Passing is seventy five and it seems we have a problem.” Marc took a couple of steps back and let himself fall into the designer chair with the custom lumbar support slumping back and closing his eyes as if lost in deep thought. “I am afraid this puts you well below the passing criteria of my class Emily”, Marc calmly states, slowly opening his eyes to greet her response.

Doing her best to remain calm Emily processes what she has just heard. Her dad would lose his mind, her admission to Harvard was a given with his legacy but this, this failure, would end her bid. With moist eyes and a quiver in her soft sweet voice Emily explains her situation then asks for an opportunity to retest citing nerves as an excuse for her poor showing.

Emily's query rolls through Marc's brain like the ice cream truck on a hot suburban day. Marc opens a folder on his desk knowing she will think it hers and pretends to study diligently all the while lost in what shall soon take place. His cock stirs at the notion of this pompous self serving teen forced to bend to his will.

Professor Stevens looks up from the folder to study the face of the seemingly distressed freshman, appearing to be lost in thought he leans forward placing both elbows on the desk fists clenched under his chin. "There maybe a way we could work this out Miss Greene, may I call you Emily? How about, Emily, you and I meet later, do you sail? I have a boat down at Mariners Cove and I am always in need of crew. Shall we say 5:00?"

Last edited:
Ami Timmins matured early, at the age of twelve she sported the body of a much older girl and the boys flocked to her like bees to honey. All through high school she was the envy of her female piers, she was always surrounded by admiring friends and dating only the most popular and best looking guys. Ami had a darker side though, she took an almost sadistic pleasure in swatting away anyone who she felt did not meet up to her standards. If she felt you did not deserve her attention, she was cruel and demeaning.
Now at nineteen and more stunning then ever Ami makes her way through the senior reunion. Sipping my beer I watch from a distance as she flirts and teases, God what a bitch I think to myself, things have not changed.
As the night slows down I find Ami sitting alone on the couch, she appears to have had to much to drink and seems on the verge of passing out. I sit down next to her and let my eyes wander down her curvaceous body. The top three buttons on her sweater being open shows the edges of her lacy bra cupping her milky white breasts and her nylon covered legs are slightly spread pulling her already short skirt further up her beautifully toned thighs. My cock stirs and a plan begins to make it’s way into my brain.

“Hello my name is Jack, are you okay, do you need a hand?”

Jack stares into Ami’s inebriated eyes and smiles inwardly, like taking candy from a baby he thinks to himself. He surveys the room to see who may be watching then slides in a little closer bathing in the faint smell of her perfume and the heat emanating from her young nubile body.
Once again running his eyes from silken hair to painted toes he remembers how she has treated him and his friends in the past and his thoughts are not of a gentle caress, he envisions her naked and helpless completely at his mercy. He exhales deeply thankful for this amazing opportunity.

“Listen,” Jack says calmingly, “I am tired and just about to leave, if you would like I’d be happy to give you a lift home.”

As Ami placed her hand in his Jack felt like a predator who had just cut his prey from the heard. Placing his other hand around her waist he pulled her to him to steady her, she was his now. Together they made their way to the door then out into the cool night air. Ami repeatedly stumbled as her heels navigated the uneven gravel driveway reinforcing his need to hold her tighter. Making their way up the street Jack brought them to a halt in front of an older Ford pickup. “Here we are” Jack said as he fumbled in his pocket for the keys. Jack maintained his grip on his prize as he opened the door and helped her up onto the large bench seat that filled the cab. He was pleased to see she hadn’t noticed the missing door handle, the only way out on this side was for someone to open the passenger door from the outside. Slamming the door sealed the deal and Jacks grin ran ear to ear as he made his way around to the drivers side and hopped in.
As Jack started the truck he turned to face this evenings entertainment who now seemed a bit more awake.

“So madam where to?”

Pulling away from the curb Jack moves down the dimly lit residential street making a series of rights and lefts that eventually brings them out onto Main Street. Glancing over at Ami Jack decides to break the silence, “I know you we went to school together.” Jack makes a left onto Pine street deviating from Ami’s directions, “yeah I asked you out once” the ford makes a right onto Madison and picks up a little speed, I’m sure you don’t remember you blew me off like I was a piece of lint on your sweater I think your exact words were “I don’t date guys like you”. Turning suddenly Jack swerves onto a darkened gravel road marked Cedar Stables and follows it about a half mile. The truck finally reaches it’s destination pulling into what looks like a compound consisting of a few run down buildings and a couple of stables. A single light illuminates the main building but the place is clearly vacant. Marc pulls around to the back of the stables and parks in a darkened corner. Shutting the truck down Jack sits back against the door awaiting his passenger’s response.

14118803.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom