Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Indou

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
.::Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Indou::.

History repeats more often then not. And in the village of Hinamizawa, it's happening again. 80 years have passed since Rika and the gang's summer of '83. It's now 2067. Plans are underway to turn the village into a tourist resort. Most everyone who was around during the summer of '83 has long since died, so no one remembers the disasters that fell upon the village when last they tried to change it.

Soon, people in support of the resort either go missing or turn up dead. Rika realizes what's going on. But at the ripe old age of almost 90, being mute, and near blind, there's not much she can do.

And so, a new group of children must face the terrors of the Hinamizawa Syndrome, which most believe to be Oyashiro's curse.

Can they unravel the mystery, and change things, or must they relive the summer of 2067?​

.::When the Higurashi Cry Requiems::.

Sure I would love to give it a shot. I just havent finished the second season....

The anime seems interesting I started watching it now because of all of your coments and I was bored, hope it's good if I like it I may join up.

I'm interested in the concept, but I want to know how you are going to moderate this RP, as far as player-NPC conflict and who would be the selector of the next world, should the disaster take place.

Would the selector be a grandchild of Rika?

Also, how would you handle the dimensional memories?

õ.ô

True...but this is in Ni. Maybe...Rika and Satoko are Npcs...or characters who are untouchable. This can be changed if it is in the future.

Back
Top Bottom