Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft - Side Chat

Well I'd say we have enough of you wonderful peeps to kick this back into action. From what I've seen it looks like @xavierrol is on hiatus as is @AlluringEnigma and that @Touch Of Temperament isn't about anymore. Which leaves just @BennyQ as one last member of the motley crew to possibly rejoin the assembly.

Now I'm all for either recasting new players to potentially take up a role of one of the missing players, specifically Touch's character while I'm debating what to do about the ones that are no longer, or just currently not around. I'm totally open to hearing any suggestions on possible ways to navigate that, though of course I could just drop the axe on those who aren't available...Which of course means that they probably would show up like the day after their characters were killed off...

Seems to me their character could go missing? That way if they do want to join back up, that's still an option.

Well that's probably the fairest way to go about it. Since Touch's absence has been prolonged I have @Praxis available to take that role on which she seems generally excited about.

As for where we currently stand in the story I would wager that the ball is in the hands of those on the inside of the guest house. So @Lady Bloody Ava and of course @TheCorsair would probably be the best options to get the story moving forward again when they have the chance. Or another option could be that I lay out a post to set us back up as we prepare to resume

More than generally excited. @Black_Out sent me the character sheet and my eyes did that cartoon thing. Still cleaning my laptop screen...

Reading up on the Character Sheets and Story Progression now. I'll follow up with any questions or such that I might have. But, since it deserves saying: Very interested and very motivated.

Alrighty then! I've done one read through that I'll be following up with another. Want to try and pick up on as many details as I can so the transition between "actors" isn't jarring and so I'm familiar with the character relationships as they've developed.

These are traditional Vampires in their approach? They'll be safe(r) once daylight approaches?

Oh, and @Lady Bloody Ava
We haven't officially met, but yaaaay! I'm excited ^.^

Hi.

B_O got in touch with me on Discord, since I've been pretty much off this site for a decent while, and asked if I was interested in joining the revival. So, uh, here I am.

I don't plan on coming back to the site fully, too many health issues for that, but I quite enjoyed the group here, you were all wonderful writers, so continuing my participation in this seems quite fun. Also, nice to meet you @Praxis . Somehow, I can't say I've had the pleasure yet, but now is as good a time as any. I'll do my best to live up to whatever standard of prose I had before (not much, so it shouldn't be too difficult even for a novice like me).

I look forward to having my character stumble into three hungry vampires her first post back.

AE

@AlluringEnigma
Oh, yay! I became rather familiar with Teo through my reading yesterday. I was a little bummed when I realized you might not be part of the cast (I adore that character ^.^)

That's wonderful news. Nice to meet you, as well and definitely glad to have you aboard

If I'm able to get something finished by tomorrow evening, I will post something to help Corsair get the wheels moving again, so to speak.

If anybody else has jumped in by then, I'll adjust from there ^.^

I'm working on a little something currently to hopefully bring the two ends together

Yeeeeeah...

I'm really tossing a lot of balls in the air on how that whole ..."hey Mom" thing will go. I came in at a great time! Haha.

Oh I intend to leave a way back in for good ole Xavier if/when he would come back around.

It's all humming along so nicely! 🤩😍

I'll definitely get something up early tomorrow.

I have also done a thing. I hope that was alright, so far as the character was played and how it fit into the rest of the scene.

I'm always open to feedback/con-crit. Especially seeing as I'm hitting the ground running, so to speak.

I enjoyed this roleplay in its first rendition and I'm happy to see it back. With new faces to boot (y)

I have also done a thing. I hope that was alright, so far as the character was played and how it fit into the rest of the scene.

I'm always open to feedback/con-crit. Especially seeing as I'm hitting the ground running, so to speak.

If it counts, I thought it was pretty wonderful.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate that ^.^ <3

Now!
we pray for sun, lol.

Back
Top Bottom