Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was drooling all over her, his pupils blown wide as he moved at an inhuman pace with a strenght no human or elf could possess. "Mine~" He chanted softly, over and over as his upper cock became slick with his juices.

"Y-Yours..~!! Y-Yes, yours Gio~!!" She cried, bucking her hips. "F-Fuck I'm so close~!! I-I'm gonna cum, Gio~!!"

He gave a blissful whine, his clawed fingers digging into her soft flesh, "Oh yes, please, I want to feel it, Sereina~! Cum all over my cock, please, I'll die without feeling it~!!"

She arched hard and screamed his name loudly as she climaxed heavily, her tight walls wrapping much tighter around his massive cock.

He held her tight against him, giving shaky moans as he just sat there. Savored her. "G-Gods, it's too much~~" He moaned lowly, "You're too much, my love, my pearl~~❤"

He started to move again, roughly and with desire. She always complained that she was sensitive after her orgasms but he was just so greedy. He knew that but he just needed her.

He rested his forehead against hers, watching her with those pitch black eyes. "I'm sorry for being such a greedy disgusting thing, Sereina~" He moaned lowly.

She arched hard and screamed away from his face. "N-No it's okay~!! I-I love it, I love it so much~!!"

He melted and only moved faster, "You don't mind if I make a mess, right~? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't~ why wouldn't you~?"

She watched him and only got wetter as she kept her hands wrapped tight around his exposed cock, pumping along his slick shaft.

"Haaa fuuuuck, here it comes~!!" He almost wailed before crying out as his massive milky load filled her and coated her hands all the wall up to her breasts.

She bit her lip and arched hard as she was forced through anothet climax, smaller this time but big enough to feel. "G-Gio there's so much..~" she looked up at him and pressed her breasts together, still coated in his seed.

"I-I said.. That I would take all that I could from you..~ G-Get to it, Gio..~ I-I want you spent..~" she panted.

He moaned loudly and abused her spot. His teeth and tongue dripped heavily with drool as his let out low snarls and grunts of ecstasy. "Gods, I love you so much, Sereina~ I can't get enough of you~ I'm sorry I'm so greedy and disgusting~"

"Y-You're too fucking greedy, Gio~!! F-Fuck fuck I love it~!! I love it so much~!!" She cried. She bucked her hips against him and kissed his snout to his cheeks.

He moved even faster, his upper cock suddenly dumping a massive load all over her tits again but he didn't stop for a second.

Back
Top Bottom