Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shark Bait (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"If you want them, you may have them." He said. Gods, he could hardly control himself. What was the matter with him? No one ever made him feel like this, not even the Prince.

“I am Sereina..” she said, smiling a bit. That smile. Her voice. What was going on? A faint flush crawled across her cheeks, and his heart hammered in his chest.

“Ah, I’m..” she made a small noise. “Well, I’m new here..” she said. “Do.. you have a name..?” She asked, tucking some loose hair behind her ear as she looked up at him. Their eyes met.

His heart lept from his chest and into his throat, his pupils blowing wide before he forced himself to calm down. "Gio, general of the Cestradae armies."

“Gio..” she pondered. His name on her lips, he could die. “Very nice to meet you..!” She said, bowing and revealing a hint of cleavage as she stooped.

His gills flared and he reeled in the sudden overbearing urge to mate with her. "Yes." He agreed, bowing his head gently.

She smiled, still collecting items around the shore. “What.. well.. what are you doing here?” She asked.

He glanced around and exhaled loudly, "Very well." He said before looking back at her, "Will you...be here again tomorrow...?"

Gio sank below the water, covering his mouth to try and control his ragged breathing. What was this feeling? Why couldn't he control himself? Why did he want her so bad?

She was more beautiful than any female he had ever seen before, even more captivating than Terrma was; and by Cestradae standards, Terrma was the ideal beauty for a male.

She lay back in her cart, wondering about the strange man she’d met. He was handsome, and mysterious. He seemed odd, but not in any bad way.

He returned to his post, where Terrma stood waiting. He smiled, used to Gio's cold and emotionless expression by now.
"Nothing, huh?"
"No, forgive me, your Highness."

When she returned the next day, he was already there. His pupils expanded at the sight of her before he forced himself to look away.

Back
Top Bottom