Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F My roleplaying ideas

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hi!
Looking for some roleplaying partners who have similar taste as I do. Feel free to send me a private message if any of these ideas intrigue you!

1) Cheating on your girlfriend (F x M)
You and I went to same high school. I didn't know much about you, but you had secret crush on me. It's been 10 years since we graduated high school never had your chance to ask me out, and you finally find at the high school reunion. Over the years you forgot about me and found yourself a loving girlfriend. However as soon as you see me, your old desire awakens.

2) Cheating on your best friend (F x M)
You never believed your roommate had a girlfriend since high school. He was from a different state and he was saying that's why she couldn't come visit him. Then one day after class, you hear some laughter coming from the dorm. Your roommate wasn't lying, and she was too hot for him. You try to win her over him, and see how far you can go without your best friend find out.

3) Becoming an art project (F x F)
You're freshman in college studying art. While looking for a job, you find a job listed from your art professor. She is looking for an assistant for her art project. You think that it will be a perfect opportunity for you since you can build a good relationship with your professor while making some money. You get the job, but once you find out what the job was going to be, it's too late to back out.

4) Tricked to become a slave (F x F)
You and I have been best friends since we met each other in college. For our spring break I invite you to a secret BDSM party where slaves are being sold to their new masters or mistresses. Of course you had no idea. Once you arrive you then get drugged to get sold in the auction. Despite of your resistance and looking for your best friend, you then find out it was her plan all along, and now you are a slave to her.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these topics, and we can discuss more in PM.

Back
Top Bottom