Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Religious rp

Greetings and salutations! (and if you know the reference and the actor that said that line you will have a pretty good idea of my age lol) I hope that life finds you well :) I am a fluffy romance writer that likes the ambiance as well as the sex :)

But mind you I am no stranger to hardcore sex either hehe.
My likes: Anal vaginal gaping fisting dirty talk degradation humiliation cages non constricting bondage rough sex
My dislikes: vore gore vomit scat pain and suffering breathplay blood

I am a little fubar'ed in da head, and like to explore some of the more um shall we say non conformist views around sexuality. My childhood was atrocious and can trigger me from time to time but I actually find that expressing myself sexually actually helps my psyche be semi normal. For this reason I thought I would ask for an idea I have had and have tried a few times, but it is difficult to do well sometimes lol.

So the last part of my teenage years I was brought up in a devoutly religious sexually repressed manner and would love to explore in a rp what would happen if you could find a way to be sexually depraved within. If you have ever seen the original Footloose movie with Kevin Bacon, this was what I lived from 13-19. I went to a religious college where I had to sign I would not smoke, drink, or dance. I kid you not. This obviously stunted my sexual health (as did other things). Now I spend my rp life wondering what it would have been like to actually be sexually depraved inside the religion......

My idea is this. I can be either fxf or fxm, 1st choice be an older woman( say either only 10 years older or say young widow ) teaching and learning from a late teen early 20's woman trying to figure her sexuality out, 2nd choice 2 late teens experimenting on each other, or 2 widows reflecting on their sex lives and wondering if they missed he boat. Also could be priest/pastor corrupting parishioner/nun

As I said I am well versed in religious thought process and can easily write a believable world of what might happen around the characters a they explore this.

i would play a normal sized female 140-170 lbs around 38c breasts. any age allowed by this site

If any of this makes sense or you are interested in getting lost in the story, sit by the fire and stoke it....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom