Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Trip! (( Krad + rawrpancakes ))

She groaned in pleasure as she continued to bounce on him faster. She bucked her hips against his hand and pinched her own nipple. She heard his words and that was all she needed as her pussy started to contract out of control and her body shook. "Oh God Krad cum with me," she yelled as she rode him.

He was glad she said that, he couldn't hold on any longer. His member erupted inside of her, gushing long streams of thick seed into her pussy. He gripped her hips, holding her down as he shot stream after stream up into her.

She moaned with each stream that filled her pussy. Soon she collapsed on top of him. She lay her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. She could still feel his cock inside of her and the cum that it had just put into her.

"Ohh.....nnnghh...." He groaned and sighed as he pumped her womanhood full of his thick, warm cum. He breathed hard agaisnt her shoulder as she layed down on him, wrapping his arms around her back and holding her close. He bathed in her euphoric, erotic, heat that he could feel burning off of her skin. They lay there breathing as his member softens about half way.

She smiled softly as she layed against him and basked in being with him like this. She moved slightly letting him slip out of her so she could lay beside him and snuggle. "You were better than I dreamt you would be," she whispered to him.

"That so?" He asked, smileing a little. He turned over slightly and put his arms around her snuggleing her against him. He rubbed his hand over her bare back as their naked bodies rested togeather.

She smiled and nodded softly against his chest. She was content to be in his arms pressed against his body. As he rubbed her back she reached over and pulled the sheet back up over their bodies. Soon her eyes grew heavy and she fought to stay awake. "Are you falling asleep too?" she asked him.

He was pretty much already out when she asked him this, her voice bringing him slightly back to conciousness. "Mmm hmm." he said, too exhaused to talk. He hugged her in tigher, throwing his arm around her, and his leg laying between her's.

She smiled and cuddled closer into him. It wasn't long before she fell into a deep sleep as she thought about how it would be to wake up naked in his arms and about what they would do the next day.

The sounds of the tide woke him up the next morning. The sun was over he horizion, warming the sand slowly in it's light. He looked up at the back of the passanger's seat, then to Penny beside him. He could see her stringy, hair, dried and slept on after being wet in the salt water, and the edge of her smooth soft shoulder.

He wrapped his arm aound her under the blanket, his fingers finding her navel and the pendant hanging from it. He brushed over it with his finger tips, gently moving the peirceing around as he massaged her navel.

She dreamt of him while she slept. They were now in bed together and he was playing with her navel and the piercing there. She told him how much she liked it, that she had gotten it for him...

As Krad played with her while she slept she smiled lightly and moved closer to him her hand going around his waist to the small of his back.

He tweaked the peirceing slightly, seeing what stimulation he could get from it. He drew in a breath and shivered slightly as her hand moved to his back, brushing over his hip as it went. He leaned over and kissed her on the head, putting his other arm underneath his head to look at her. He blew cool air against her neck and shoulder as he lay beside her.

In her dream he tweaked her piercing causing a small jolt to run down her belly and between her legs. She moaned softly and used her fingernails to gently grip a buttcheek pulling him close to her. She giggled lightly as he blew on her neck and shoulder..."wait...the hair on the back of my neck just moved for real..."

Penelope woke to see Krad hovering over her while playing with her navel piercing. She smiled and leaned up to kiss him softly. "All the things you were doing in my dream you were actually doing."

He pushed his body against her's as she gripped his rear, his fingers still touching her navel. "Yep..." He said and smiled, kissing her back. He looked into her eyes as she lay there, her thigh pressed into his crotch.

"Good morning." he said resting his head on his arm and looking at her. "Sleep well?" He askedas he moved his hand from her stomach over her side and up to her chest.

"I've slept better than I have in ages" she told him with a smile. She pulled him on top of her, not necasarilly wanting him to enter her, she just liked the way it felt to have his body on top of hers. Her hand stayed on his rear and she squeezed it playfully as his hand moved to her chest.

He got ontop of her, his hands grasping softly at her brests. He squeezed th em and worked her nipples with his thumbs as he lay against her. "That's good to hear." He said quietly. "Want to go for a swim thismorning? Or go get breakfast first?"

"I'd rather go swimming first unless your really hungry." She kissed him and smiled. She ran her hand up and down his back just enjoying being with him in this way. This roadtrip was going to be better than she thought.

"I'm up for a swim." he said as he gently kissed her chest, letting her rub his back. He got up off of her and pulled on a pair of shorts in the van then handed her her swim suit. "Come on." he said cheerfully. "Unless you'd rather skinny dip."

She smiled. "I'd sknny dip if I could get away with it. Is anyone else out there?" She put her top on and then her bottoms. "We'll go out clothed and then if no one is around I'm taking mine off"

He opened the back of the van and got out to streach. "I don't think anyone is." he said looking up and down the beach, it was still pretty early, and most of the buildings around still had the 'closed' sign up. He walked out to the end of the pier and looked down into the water, then back to the van at her.

She climbed out of the back of the can after him and stretched as he walked to the end of the peer. "I hope you don't think I'm jumping in over there!" she hollared. She liked the beach, but was afraid of the ocean. She wouldn't go out where she couldn't touch the sandy bottom.

He gave her a playful nudge toward the edge, just enough to give her a scare, then moved away quickly, running toward the beach. He jumped from the boardwalk and onto the sand and turned to wait for her.

She screamed as she was pushed towards the edge and then realizing he was gone she turned to see him running away from her to the beach. She glared and began to run after him. She jumped and landed where he had. She turned to him and punched his arm. "Don't scare me like that!" Then she ran for the water. She ran into the water until she couldn't run anymore. she stood and waited for him letting the waves come up and crash on her knees.

He laughed as she scolded him, then watched her run down into the water. He waded out to her in the tide and stood by her as a big wave came in and hit them. He dove into the next one and under the water, standing up dripping.

As he dove down into the wave she ran from it. While she ran she untied her top and once she was in shallower water she took of her bottoms as well. She slung them onto the dry sand and turned to see Krad coming up from under the water. She smiled and walked back towards him.

Back
Top Bottom