Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sister Mistress (1x1 Bodman54 & Letrixia)

“What do you think of your job? Do you like it? Is it the job you want?. There is a reason why people want to be my slaves, the amount of things I can get done with my contacts is incredible. Tell me what is your dream job, want to go back to college?. I want you to write up your dream job, your dream career everything you ever wished for in a piece of paper and bring it back to me. I will see what of those things I can get done for you. I want my slaves happy to serve me and willing to be my slaves as well”.

He stares in shock. First she locks his dick away. Then she makes him burn his underwear and put on female panties. Now she's offering to get him his dream job. It was a lot to take in. "Um. I'm going to have to get back to you on that."

"You have until tomorrow. Meanwhile kneel in front of me and massage my foot" she grabbed the remote control and turned on the T.V. going to HBO and looking for a good movie. "While you are not doing an order just think on how to please me, that way you might earn some time off chastity. In short outside work all your thinking should be on me".

He kneels in front of her, gently taking her foot in his hands as she promptly ignores him. He starts to massage her, taking care not to go to rough or to light. It was humiliating but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Back
Top Bottom