Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate's Useful List for Fate

Introduction
If you clicked on this thread, I'm assuming you have at least a passing knowledge of who "Zelda" is. To give a big hint: she's not the elfin guy dressed in green who goes around saving the world... usually. Instead, Zelda is the usually beautiful, magically inclined princess of Hyrule, bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom, and, in her latest incarnation, an adorkable nerd who has become one of my biggest canonical crushes.

Yes, this thread is primarily focused on the Princess Zelda that appears in Zelda: Breath of the Wild (and I'm assuming Tears of the Kingdom, though I haven't played that yet). This Zelda is the dutiful princess who inherited the great magical powers that would help save the world, sure. But she's also a giant nerd who would clearly rather spend her time bouncing around Hyrule doing archeology, and who doesn't have any compunctions about hopping off her horse, bending over to show us a gorgeous ass while she blissfully coos about a rare flower (and yes, I enjoyed the focus on Zelda's delightful rear almost as much as the presentation of her character).

What I want out of this thread should be obvious by now: RPs where a Zelda that mimics or just is the version from the more modern entries is involved. This could be something more lovey dovey, potentially even vanilla, to something a bit more debaucherous, to darker outcomes involving monsters and the like. I am not really all that interested in hardcore rape scenes, where Zelda is overpowered by some force and then used for pleasure, and I'm ironically not really interested in slow burn romances involving hetero partners.

That includes Zelda x Link. Unless there's some major changes to Link, making him into Linkle or looping him in for some sort of poly/threesome situation (likely involving Sidon), I'm not really that interested in pairing the pretty elf boi with the elf princess.

I am interested in playing Zelda or the various forces that are paired with her, which could be male, female, futa/trans, nonbinary, monsters, guardians, other hylians, canons, OCs, or just about any combination thereof.

Plot/Pairings
I'm going to set these up in order from most romantic/lovey dovey to least, so you can sort of hop down/skim the list to get to whatever is of most interest to you.

• As princess/queen, Zelda is expected to have a marriage match that would benefit the land of Hyrule. For various reasons, Link is out of the question, but that doesn't mean that there aren't other possible candidates out there, likely old friends or companions of Zelda and her Champions looking to explore.
  • Urbosa knew Zelda's mother when they were younger, and she swore to look after Zelda. When peace finally came, she has the opportunity to do just that, promising to help Zelda "become a woman" in the more Gerudo way. This involves teaching the princess all sorts of things, potentially with other partners, or maybe Urbosa just can't help herself
  • Zelda has come across a book or tome from the Ancients that details several practices for pleasuring a body. It fascinates the princess, and she cannot figure out how some of them came to be. With a combination of her slate and ingenuity, she sets something up, only for someone to walk in on her while she's.... enjoying herself.
  • Naturally a princess should be well versed in all the thing a wife must necessarily due in order to please their husband. Zelda, nervous overthinker that she is, realizes she's woefully underprepared for this, and thus sets out to either find a tutor or bring someone to the castle.
  • As part of gaining familiarity with the realm around her, Zelda takes a special trip to the Gerudo desert, where she must blend in and learn the various Gerudo ways. she quickly finds out that they are a very physically affectionate people, and that a tribe of all women has certainly learned some things.
  • An ancient text lists out various creatures and beings across Hyrule. It appears to be charting their mating habits and making guesses on how those would interact with other races. Curiously, it seems to be doing so in something of an order, possibly alphabetical. The text hints that something important will happen if someone goes through this experience. Curiosity drives Zelda to do so, and thus her A-Z journey of erotic contact through the land of Hyrule begins!
  • Essentially redoing/spinning off from this comic by Alexanderdinh. The idea is that Zelda is a music idol in some modern world. In said world, Ganon is a producer who comes in on Zelda when she's flirting with Link via camera, and the bold Gerduo male decides to take advantage of the situation and our princess.
  • Our spunky little nerd hears about an opportunity to serve as a research assistant for someone (Purah and that creepy monster guy both come to mind). What she doesn't realize is that the tasks that will be assigned to her are increasingly sexual in nature, but she can't help but want to learn more... that and it's probably starting to feel good after a bit.
  • Naive Zelda supposedly breaks a village taboo, not realizing the situation. She of course wants to make amends, and agrees to do so, not realizing what they have in mind until it's too late.
  • I'm struggling to come up with ideas involving Ganon, but I'm quite open to pairing Zelda with him in a variety of ways.

Quick Wrapup

If this caught your interest, feel free to send me a PM. I am looking for partners who want to take the ideas I have here and build from them, maybe even giving me ideas of their own. So I'm not likely to respond to really short PMs that are just a line or essentially asking if an idea is open or whatever. Use the PM to pitch ideas and yourself as a partner!

I go by Fate, I'm fairly active when I'm interested in an idea (like this one) and am "on." I do suffer from a repetiative strain injury which means I occasionally have to take a hard break from the site to let my arms recover. I'm fairly literate (just look at my thread history, really), and I do expect partners to at least give me something to work with. I'll RP over thread or PM. My f-list breaks down my kinks pretty well, and the plots give more.

So if all that sounds good, hit me up with a PM! Give me some ideas we can work with, and we can try to hash something out!

• This thread is about hot girls sloppily making out and likely sleeping with other hot girls, probably on camera for whatever reason. It's likely to be mostly consensual, though the girls in question may be a little tricked or drunk for the experience.
    • That being said, I think someone writing the male cameraman/director for this could be interesting, with the other person writing both girls. So if that's something any writer is interested in, it's an option
  • I do have some canon characters and one of the plots I'm most interested in involves them (also incest), but this does have originals as well.
  • I'm looking primarily to use art from a particular AI artist (if you can call someone who makes AI stuff an artist) because I like the feel and appearance. I want those for the girls involved, but I'll also be using a lot of description, so unless the images really bother you it shouldn't be too big of a deal.
  • I'm fairly literate and looking for partners who want to contribute to the plot; PMs that are short, particularly one liners, will be outright ignored. RP is collaborative and I want us to work together to make this hot.

Here we are in Night City to shoot our latest vid. We've already got somehot girls here to work with. You'll get to see them dance, grind, and definitely more!
Just think about that girl getting off, hopefully with that first one, eh? Because here we specialize in all amateur girls looking to cut loose and party with other girls!
Wait, is that... damn, I think that might just be the princess and queen of Arendelle! And see how the redhead's eye-fucking the blonde? We got ourselves a hot one right here!

The details
By now the Girls Gone Wild videos are almost something of ancient history, since they were literally featured in late night commercials and I believe even had VHS tapes. The basic idea is to find attractive, legal girls in their late teens/early twenties. These girls would likely already be partying and/or cutting loose, possibly drink or a little high on drugs or who knows what. There was usually a cameraman/director who was varying degrees of annoying (sometimes outright ruining the action), who was inevitably a dude who would encourage the girls to "get wild" by masturbating, flashing, and best of all: making out and fucking other hot girls.

They would get branded, sexy underwear in exchange.

This RP would take the spirit of that idea and go with it. We'd have a slick cameraman (or even woman if we want) who spies girls who want to cut loose. They talk said girls into making out, then pushing things as far as they can get them to go. This will inevitably lead to semi-sloppy sex, probably/possibly first time lesbian sex for those involved (with potentially more kinks thrown in). We can then either call it at just that one main scene, or we can play things out afterward, which can go in a variety of ways (the girls could wonder if they're gay now, or if they have a relationship, or they could get called to make more films).

I would also be open to someone writing a male cameraman who is there to prod things along. He'd be suggesting actions, giving direction, offering toys and advice, and generally pushing the girls, who would be written by the other player, to go further and further. I'm really not interested in a guy being involved in the scene, but there may be the tiniest bit of wiggle room if someone's doing/done a really good job.
(I will also be putting this thread up in male requests, and that would be the role I would be taking as the male in that scenario).

• I go by Fate and you'll definitely get more attention for referring to me as such.
  • I've been doing this a while (just look at the start date on my account), and I'm quite active when I can be. I do have a repetitive strain injury, which means sometimes I have to do a hard break to rest my arms.
  • I'm only interested in on site stuff through thread or PM. My slight preference is thread, but I'll always cede to my partners' preferences.
  • The idea here is for us to build an idea together from the shell I have here and directions we'd like to take. So ideally your PM should have some plotting ideas, some girl(s) suggestions, and some idea of who you are as a writer/RPer.
  • f-list; and yes, it's under a different name, stuff happens.

Starting Point Breakdown:
First, we have to decide who our girl(s) are: late teens? Canonical characters? Spring breakers? Why are they out having fun and how are we gonna get them interested in this? We need to figure out the cameraperson situation: essentially a non-character? One of us writing the male character/director? Then we need a general understanding of where we are (beach, club, house-party, etc.). From there it's about figuring out if we're looking for just a simple, sloppy fun makeout/sex scene and done, or if we want to spiral off afterwards.

And we do the rest of the plotting from there! Kinks, directions, etc.

List of Faces:
(right now, just from one artist because that's what I'm feeling; there's some flexibility there)

Fandom girl options:
(note: just because she's a fandom doesn't mean we can't take her out of it if she's more appealing!)

General Girl Options:

Last Details

Definitely looking for partners for this! Willing to experiment some with how it goes off, taking things in different directions. Obviously high craving for an Anna x Elsa pairing, based on the images and the potential kink factor, but I'm flexible in what all goes down. In fact, I'm flexible in general, willing to go with ideas that are in this same general area or spawn off it.

Just give me something to work with! "Hello" PMs are not a great first impression! I'm eager and willing to work something out though; let's go!

Quick Warnings/Time Savers
1. This thread is about monsters and beauties fucking monsters. It leans more on dub-con/reluctance, but leaves room for romance if it makes sense.
2. I have a preference for using certain art, which I have in a good list below. I will want to emphasize this. I may be convinced otherwise, but it's unlikely.
3. I'm looking for partners who will plot with me and who can write responses with at least a little meat. If you send a one line PM, you will be ignored.

Introduction
Those creatures labeled monsters.

They're a vicious group, one that would rather destroy and pillage, taking what they want from the land rather than adding to it. While some may possess intelligence or strength enough to be a threat, many are nothing more than obstacles, walking experience for the skilled adventurers. They may assault in hordes, but they shall fall to blade, gun, magic, and more. For they are nothing to those bold heroines and adventurers, though with levels of experience beyond their own.

But ah, how they lust for them. How their drive pushes them. And now, something has happened which enables them to do precisely that...

Some Other Thoughts/Additions
(note: I would like to incorporate most if not all of these, but if any is a dealbreaker, we can negotiate)

• Monsters have realized that often beating the females and/or attempting to kill them just doesn't work for whatever reason. Easier (and more fun for us) to fuck them into submission.
  • Monsters therefore usually have two goals:
    • Breaking the girl via pleasure
    • Breeding them using their enhanced bodies to make stronger monsters.
  • Rotating through girls is fine, as is having a few girls at once, or even focusing on the corruption of one or two.
  • I love having consequences to the girls cumming to encourage that to happen. Come at me with ideas for what that could be. Does the girl become more enthralled by monster cock? Does some of her power drain? Do orgasms open her up for impregnation?
  • Can and will write/play as either the monsters or females (this is going up in both male and female).
    • Not interested in female monsters on male characters (may be willing to write some if you want to do it as a group, would definitely do this in a DnD setting based off my other thread).
    • Most of the time I'm figuring the monsters take the lead, but there may be tweaks or a girl thinking/knowing her best bet is to exhaust the monster via cumming, hoping she can outfuck him.
  • f-list for more details on kinks and the like

Monster Ideas
(note: list not inclusive and we can and will come up with new ideas as we go)

• Mon-wolves: are in many ways like a regular wolf, except they're larger and more fierce. There's always an alpha who's the strongest of the pack. Definitely possesses a canine cock with the knot to match.
  • Fuckzards: are lizards that have been twisted by their desire to fuck. They still look more or less like normal monstrous lizards, large enough to ride, but with little additions. Their forked tongues seem perfectly designed for pleasuring holes, their bite inflicts arousal, multiple types of spit could bind, warm or melt. And they top it off with two hooked cocks for proper seeding.
  • Dual-headed Snakes: much like above with many of the same venomous traits. All possess two heads, both of which are cunning and able to weave and hypnotize their prey. Known for circling and grasping a heroine before seeding with the scaled, hooked penises.
  • Ropers: walking tentacle monsters in a cylindrical sheath. Known for hiding in wait and trapping a heroine in a tentacle hell. Several tentacle dicks and the like will slide and ooze at will. (Usually have a variety of tentacles, including nubs, ridges, venom needles, slender egg breeders and more!)
  • Alrunes: plants that have learned to adopt the shapes of attractive females, even some men. They utilize pollens to warp the minds, allowing ovipositers to work, and are sometimes known for engulfing a heroine in pleasure.
  • Froggen: creatures with overlong, flexible tongues that leave behind a coating of slime. They strongly resemble frogs, with some being large toad creatures while others are more humanoid. Their members are translucent, used more for ovipositing than outright fucking.
  • Mimics: creatures known for taking on the shape of other things. Classically chests, these creatures also can take the form of armor or other equipment. They possess massive tongues, and many have unique members or tentacles to please as well.
  • Orcs: nothing like the strong, green-skinned brutes so common in fantasy hentai, with their large, thick green cocks ready to plunge deep (I sometimes add beads or bones in to add ridges)
  • Mind-flayers: these hyper intelligent beings have tendrils near their mouths, perfect for sliding into ears and pleasuring the brain. Orgasmic thoughts are the most delicious, and the more orgasms, the better. Do they have tendrils, purple alien dicks, or something else entirely?
  • Lupines: wolf like creatures that walk upright, covered in dark fur. They slake their lusts upon those they find, often with their knotted cocks, ready to lock a girl into impregnation.
  • Pigmen: great hulking beasts, often with oversized bellies and pig snouts. Their corkscrew cocks will fuck someone up, literally and mentally.
  • Driders/Spider-beings: humanoid figures atop, with arachnid bodies beneath. Ready and willing to web and use oviposters and/or specially designed dicks.
  • Lizardmen: bestial creatures with lizard forms; cold and ferocious, but ready with their scaled members.
  • Kobolds: small dragon like creatures who are masters at traps and using devices on heroines. Still possess scaled penises that are often overlarge for their size.
  • Imps: small creatures, but horny nonetheless. Known to travel in packs and swarm from all places
  • Satyrs: legendarily horny goat beings (in more ways than one). Known for their insatiable appetites, and likely well equipped for the pleasure.
  • Centaurs: gorgeous and/or wild horse beings on top, with horse sized cocks beneath; what's not to love?
  • Tentacle Beasts: ropers, traps, or just tentacle lords. Nothing like a many tendriled being, ready to drill any and all holes it can get within its grasp.
  • Slugs: giant insectoid creatures known for slime and stickiness, and for their unnatural lusts.
  • Other Suggestions: if there's something you want to see in the monster sex, let me know! I'll probably be down for it!

Plot Kernels
(note: idea is to leave some room for us to both work our ideas into the play)
(most if not all of these lean on traditional fantasy, but I have a secondary idea involving a modern monster hunting squad, likely of good cops or the like)
  • Monster Cucking (new): the hero and heroine are in many ways seen as the perfect couple, so very in love. However, it turns out the hero has a secret fetish: he wants to see his beloved railed by monsters. Is he really that kinky? Is he cursed? Is he a monster in disguise? Regardless, our heroine reluctantly agrees to a little, maybe with a "friendly" monster, not realizing what she's signing on for.
  • An Orgasm Per Hostage (new): sometimes the heroine(s) cum just a bit too late, and the villagers/innocents are already taken captive. Naturally they have to be careful: they don't want harm to come to innocents. So when the monsters offer a deal, what choice do they have? Said deal is simple: a hostage can freely go with each orgasm the heroine gets, either from herself or from a monster. Watch the heroines debase themselves more and more, not realizing that they're willingly participating in their own corruption! (Or this is a rare one that could have a semi-happy ending where the heroines just exhaust the monsters).
  • Necessary Reinforcements: the kingdoms of light and sentience are losing the war against the monsters. Despite having bold heroes and heroines alike, there simply aren't enough troops. Yet someone higher up gets a brilliant idea: use the heroines to breed a group of enhanced monsters that can then be trained to fight. The loss of life would be minimal. Thus the Mandated Breeding Program begins.
    • Could also be reparations for after a conflict or war too, with the heroine needing to volunteer to just have a few monsters to help repay those she killed...
  • Beastmaster's Quay: (I'm stealing this from a current partner, but the idea is too good). There is a rich port city which naturally draws adventurers. In said city, it's possible to get nearly everything you could imagine. That includes beasts and monsters. However, these beasts go into heat regularly, and as they are the best of stock, they need the best of possible partners. Enter the adventurers, hired for a job.
  • Sexual Infiltration: it's necessary to enter a debauched country for some reason: to rescue someone, do a job, spy on the monsters. This requires our heroine to sneak in under disguise, not realizing this puts her into the hands of some particularly cunning monsters.
  • Lustful Dungeon: there exists a lair packed with monsters and creatures. Inside of this place is untold treasures, and/or possible answers to the monster situation. Brave adventurers must go forth to find out.
  • Clean the Nest: an adventurer or group of adventurers is hired for a simple job: go into a monster nest and clean out the creatures. They've been kidnapping local women and it's a problem. Said adventurers weren't expecting what lay before them.
  • Unique Arena: legend has spread of a unique arena that offers great prizes or answers. It calls forth heroines, who are not suspecting the sort of battles that usually occur there.
  • Necessary Sacrifices: A village/town needs the assistance of brave, beautiful female adventurers to deal with a local monster threat. They're willing to help these heroines of course, granting them items or potions or the like. In reality they're purposefully prepping and sending girls in to be used, having made a deal with the monsters
  • The Noble Sacrifice: our heroine is a selfless, noble girl. She's more than willing to sacrifice herself it it means saving a village, someone she loves, or an innocent. Little does she know what that sacrifice will entail.
  • Protection Racket: naturally some humans know of the monsters and are more than willing to help get pretty things in the hands of foul creatures. Some have arranged protection rackets, purposefully hiring heroines to go through dangerous lands or escort precious cargo, all the while taking money from the monsters in exchange for fresh heroines.
  • Lost Land: there exists a mythic island/forest/mountain. Great mystery surrounds it, but it is said there are powerful forces at work. This land is actually where the monsters are learning and honing their craft, with the rumors helping spread more to get more in.
  • No Good Monsters: some monsters may perhaps not be as outwardly vicious or evil. They try to be good, perhaps serving as pets or allies. But there's only so much temptation a monster can take, and often that hit of level draining or pleasuring heroines is just too much even for the best of souls. Or perhaps the monster was plotting something like this all along...
  • Monster Ranch: there's reports of great meat, milk, or perhaps suspicious produce coming from a new "ranch" that's opened up. A heroine or group of heroines is hired to investigate, and by the time they realize what's going on, they're part of the new stock.

The List of Girls
(note: I really wanted to lean on girls I really wanted to do, so there's only a few "artists" here. I may use other faces by the same artist, but I'd like to stick at least in this realm. )

ALL GIRLS ARE 18 OR OLDER; THEY WILL BE AGED UP IF THEY ARE CANONICALLY NOT. IF THERE ARE ANY IMAGES OF DOUBT, LET ME KNOW AND I SHALL REMOVE THEM
Whether we do the RP in a modern fantasy or fantasy setting depends somewhat on the girl. If she's obviously more modern, that's where we lean. If you're picking several at a time, try to get them looking sort of like they're the same artist (it's mostly AI art) and roughly same time period.​

(extra points/consideration for picking: Clementine, Sirmish, Prudence, Zelda, Siore)

lizschnabel Fantasy Faces

Modern Liz

SulliedAngel Fantasy

Those Last Little Details
Okay, if you got this far, you're either interested in playing an idea out or at least wondering who I am. I'm darkest_fate, obviously, and I go by Fate. I've been on site for far too long and am quite skilled at this. I work online and have a repetitive strain injury, which means my availability is weird. Sometimes I can post a lot, sometimes I have to vanish.
I'm looking for thread or PM. I prefer to have at least a little meat to a RP, but that's a little flexible. I'm interested in writing either the girls or the monsters (this thread is going up on both). I would like my partner to help plan and select girl(s) of interest.
If you see this thread, it means I'm interested!

• Meant to be initially reluctant; the girls acting as "cupid" fantasy girls are not the sort who would usually do this and are not meant to be promiscuous at the onset of the RP.
    • They did sign on for this though, so they're probably curious at the very least.
  • I'm looking for all pairings in all gender combinations.
  • Play this out via thread or PM.
  • Will lean into using AI art for the females as seen later in this thread; don't care for the males.
  • I will be putting this up in both male and female, meaning I write either side; letting me know which will help.
  • Need replies with some meat to them; don't have to be novellas, but I need detail.
    • So don't just send a "are you still interested" or a "hello"; you will probably be ignored

Welcome to Eros Island.

We've no doubt that you've heard about us through our exclusive recommendation program, which does have something of a strenuous process, we admit. Our utmost priority is to provide our visitors with an erotic filled vacation of their dreams, but we wish to do so in a way that will allow all parties to walk away the better for it. We are exclusive and demanding, yes, but that means that your experience will be worth the money.

Our girls don't just act like they're innocent young beauties, blushing housewives, and eager young women looking to make their mark, that's who they actually are.

Our recruitment process works in much the same way for both sides. Our girls go out and find other girls, their friends, their relatives, their coworkers, recommending them to us. We weed through our various candidates through medical trials, interviews, and such, for the safety of all parties concerned. Our girls are offered money based on the various sexual activities they complete. Basic work with hands and such receives a lower amount then using their mouths or having mouths used upon them, and naturally going "all the way" with various sexual acts and positions grants even more money. The more fetishes, kinks, and demanding physical labor asked of a girl, the more she gets paid.

All this means that each and every one of our fine females is willing and able. They are not only your local teachers, waitresses, and college coeds, but those that have already agreed to do the sorts of acts that you take the greatest pleasure in doing. It's important to note that each girl has her own private limit and can say no, but for the most part, these girls are here for your selection.

Girls will be in various areas according to their comfort, though various guest escorts are by all means allowed, encouraged even, to push girls to expand their guidelines. Thus if you find a girl in a lower level, you know that she'll be willing to touch you, please you orally, etc. While a girl in the more secretive, VIP zones is at least somewhat interested in pushing boundaries. You can try your luck coaxing those lower level girls to higher stakes; they are getting paid for it, after all, but every girl has her own limit.

And we cater to a wide variety of kinks. We have plenty of alcohol, most herbal drugs, and other aids on the island grounds. Additionally it's said that several of the island's foods are aphrodisiacs, though we haven't had that tested. Any and all additional devices, garments, toys, or whatever you may think of can and will be made available to your use. This can expand all the way to including birth control or even fertility treatments.

Our girls are here to fulfill your every fantasy, after all.

OoC Breakdown

The above got a little away from me, but I think the basic gist is pretty understandable. Like a lot of my stuff, this was inspired by something else; in this case: the Literotica story "The Sex Resort for Rich Gentlemen" by KissedMany.

The basic premise is that there will be various females that aren't just acting like they're fulfilling certain roles, but are those. So they'll be girls with low experience, with boyfriends or husbands, with bicurious tendencies, etc. They've been recruited by other girls with the offer of a large sum of money to go to this resort and service the guests sexually. Saying no is technically allowed, but then they'll get no money.

What I'd like to do is play either side of this (or even a mix if we want). That would mean either playing the guests or the Cupids. I am pretty open with potential kinks and directions this could go, meaning I'm fine with writing or writing opposite males, females, non-binaries, and most mixes in between. It is incredibly unlikely that I'll write a female dominating a male character, as that's not of interest to me, but if it's one pairing or scene among several, I may bend.

This is sort of a "free use" setup, but the idea is that the girls can still say no if they want to. There's also some level of reluctance/awe to this. These girls are not the sort who would normally be signing up for promiscuous activities: they're actually valedictorians or housewives or what have you. The money is just too good, and everything about the place checks out. So it's about taking girls that would normally not be in this situation, putting them in it, and then enjoying what comes out of it.

I would like there to be pleasure on both sides of things. I've no qualms about writing a girl giving oral without any reciprocation, but if your character is just slamming her head down, then it's unlikely she's gonna go for much more after. There's gotta be at least some level of savvy going on here.

(Gah this is getting really wordy, but I really like this idea and I'm trying to work out details ahead of time).

Sulliedangel AI Art:

Liz Schnabel AI Art:

Fandom girl options:

(note: just because she's a fandom doesn't mean we can't take her out of it if she's more appealing!)

General girl options:

On That initial contact

If all this sounds interesting, PM me. Show that you've got some ideas for how you want to play this out. If you really want to impress me: have at least a basic idea of who's going to be the clients/cupids (i.e. which of us is writing which or if we're sharing), what sort of scenarios or setups you'd be interested in, which girl(s) are of interest, and maybe a bit about yourself. I've got this big ole thread here; I wanna see at least some from you showing that you're gonna work with me.

And if you see this thread, then it means I'm interested in the idea.

Last edited:
  • This is focused entirely on female x female or female x non-binary, as indicated above.
  • I have a strong preference toward using AI artwork, as I like the visual element it brings into things (and AI work means that we're not using someone's pictures in a way they may object to and that we're not abusing an artist's work)
  • I need partners who are willing to plot with me and add to things, so "hello" style PMs or those with only a short bit are going to be ignored.
  • Thread or PM only (that's literally what this section is about, but I keep getting PMs asking, so here we are)

"Okay, so, like, we're broke, right? Right. No money, and we need some in a hurry (or we just want drinks or whatever). Do you know what's one thing that people are always willing to pay to see? That's right: hot girls making out, maybe even touching each other or doing, like, other stuff or something. So what if, now here me out on this, what if we pretended to be gay for each other? Just to, you know, get some money and all. Pay for college or buy some Christmas presents in a hurry or, I don't know, make rent while still pursuing our dreams.

"All we have to do is pretend to be a little gay. Make out a little. Work each other over. Have gay sex. No big deal. Maybe record it. Maybe have someone watch it. Just whatever it takes to get people to pay us. Just for a bit. There's no way it'll be super awkward or we'll catch feelings or... or anything, right?

Further Explanation
Basically I want to take a basic scenario that happens moderately often both in the real world and in porn. Two attractive females decide to "go gay for pay." How this is done is left up to us. Are they just making out in a bar in order to get free drinks and stuff? Are they setting up an online streaming account where they go further and further to get those donation goals? Is it a quick porn vid from an official company in order to make a lot of money? Or are they maybe pretending to be escorts for classy ladies?

Regardless, at least one of the girls is at most bicurious, if not outright heterosexual. She's "only in this for the money," knowing that she needs cash and that she's hot enough and desperate enough to go along with whatever half-baked idea they've cobbled together.

What We'd Play Out
It would start with the initial idea. These could be:
  • Public Makeout
  • Girls Gone Wild Style Video
  • Amateur Porn Stream
  • Pretending to have gay sex where they can be heard for money
  • Serving as escorts
  • Trying out sex toys for some sort of cash
  • Fulfilling a bet with someone
  • Similar ideas
We could just leave it at that initial encounter (which should be erotically charged at the least, ideally outright leading to sex). Or, ideally, we could take it further:
  • The money's good and it's not a lot of work
  • Somebody "catches feelings" or something and tries to get more
  • They try to figure out why it felt good or try to "get it out of their system"
  • Someone's manipulating them to go further

I'd ideally like to have there be some sort of relationship and/or situation that develops around things, but the two main females (or a female and a non-binary) end up having a lot of sex, supposedly mostly for money, but actually because it feels good or for other reasons.

Kinks/Elements to Explore
  • Orientation Exploration: As stated, I'd like it so at least one of the girls is no more than bicurious at the most. She may even think she's straight.
  • Awakening: I go into this in my f-list too, but basically think of a positive version of corruption. The girl(s) become more sexually aware of themselves and as a result their behavior changes in a more empowering sort of way.
  • Payment for Sex: Someone is at least initially paying them to have sex, giving them an incentive to "get gay." This could be because they're streaming their services, because of a debt, etc.
  • Clothes: this one is less directly tied into things and more "I have a clothes fetish." Like it when girls have sex while still wearing something and/or have "ownership clothing," which could be traditional collars but also stuff like wearing their partners' clothing (intentionally or not)
  • All characters are 18 years old or older!

AI Artwork for Characters:
I mention this briefly above, but I'm slightly enamored with AI artwork. I primarily just like the look and it adds a visual element that I enjoy in RP while dealing with some of the issues I have. I have drifted toward two particular artists, but I am somewhat flexible there. I would like to use these for the characters, but a good setup could potentially talk me out of it.
(Honestly I'm only likely to use the image once and I use rich description to present the character anyway, so I'd argue that if you like description you can just about ignore this and it shouldn't interfere, but I'm probably grasping some there).

I would prefer that characters come from at least the same artist (even better if it's from the same grouping). Thanks for putting up with the sorta weird pickiness here.

Current Preference toward Sulliedangel's stuff.

Sulliedangel AI Art:
*=craving/desired
ALL GIRLS ARE 18+; any who are not canonically so will be aged up

Lizschnabel Fandom girl options:

General girl options:

• This deals primarily with Class VII from the Trails of Cold Steel series, obviously some knowledge of that is going to be needed.
  • All characters will be aged up according to site rules. This means at least 16 for everyone, and that's likely only for the three youngest characters (Fie, Elise, and Alfin). Everyone else will be 18+. This will move in accordance with rulings and changes (I'm not trying to circumvent rules here, just play the characters in a key moment of their lives).
  • Play will be via Thread or PM.
  • Make sure to give me something to work with in that opening PM! Basic greetings or PMs that are essentially "Hello" will be ignored. (Honestly if you can't think of a better opener than "Hello" what the hell are you doing on a writing site?)

Introduction
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL CHARACTERS WILL BE OF THE AGE ALLOWED BY SITE RULES, MEANING 16 FOR THE THREE YOUNGEST. MOST SHOULD/WILL BE 18+. While I admit to liking petite females and designs, I have no interest in taking advantage of females that are too young, and I'm only interested in this particular point in time for a few select females.

Thors Military Academy Class VII

An experimental group drawing from across class lines, backgrounds, and nationalities, this unique class was formed as an experiment, with the long term goal of creating an almost apolitical group of individuals that could work together to achieve change. They were supposedly selected primarily for their compatibility with the new ARCUS systems, but it's readily apparent that they were also selected purposefully to create a group that would naturally pull away from the various factions within Erebonia. After all, why else pull from such a wide range?

Class VII would effect real change not only in their homeland, but across the world. Their nominal leader, Rean Schwarzer would be known for great feats as well. All of this is, of course, quite impressive, if expected for a group in a JRPG.

I mostly just want to see them fuck though.

FAQs/Setup Questions
Basically I've been playing through The Legend of Heroes series, starting with the odd place of Trails from Zero (Crossbell arc). I found the various characters in and around Class VII fairly appealing in the first game, really appreciating the relationships and depth. However, in the second game, the school uniforms are gone and pretty well everybody seemed to decide to dress in a way that would make them outrageously hot, particularly the females.

I have about 10 hours in Cold Steel II completed, so my knowledge of the characters is primarily based around the portrayals in those first few games. I am planning on continuing, which means my knowledge and ideas may expand as this thread ages. I'm trying to avoid some spoilers, but that's some of why only certain characters are present.
To reiterate what I said above: all characters will be aged according to site rules/consent. This means a minimum of 16 (and that's only for the three youngest characters). Most will be 18+

For this RP, I'm essentially looking for any and all setups that would involve these individuals getting into sexual antics. While I wouldn't mind there being some plot and such, I am primarily on this site for erotic stuff. I will now move into the question and answer thing to break it all down further. I do have a preference most of the time for initial reluctance/dub-con, but that can mean a scenario nudging characters closer together or the like. I will have a few darker plots though, just not for every pairing/mashup.

I'm mostly interested in the main cast of the games and some secondaries. For a good plot, I may consider an OC character, but it's not very likely. I'm flexible in how those characters are matched.

I'm going to list the various characters I'm interested in, ranked from highest to lowest interest. We can essentially match characters up from each list, with my preference obviously going toward characters near the top. Basically I'm open to almost anybody x anybody, but I'll have some preestablished pairings/ideas I'd favor over others.

I write as and against all genders, meaning males, females, non-binaries, and just about everything in between. I'm comfortable with nearly every combination of those: MxF, FxF, NBxM, NBxF, etc. I'm not quite as interested in MxM pairings, though they may be side characters. I don't really like the whole "submissive/dominant" terms outside of BDSM play, because they're couched in that lifestyle. I see it more as "initiator" and "responder," meaning one character is more likely to initiate sex, while the other prefers to respond.
All that being said, I am mildly interested in a sort of femdom involving one specific character).

I'm into a lot of stuff, though I gravitate toward a few each time. The main one with me is clothes: dress a girl up, fuck her while she's wearing something, and I'm quite happy. That also extends to ownership clothing, which could be the very obvious like collars or jewelry, but also the more subtle, like a girl wearing her partner's clothing. I've also been told I'm way too into foreplay.
f-list breaks it down further.

Both are great in a RP! When I'm on, I'm really on and can shoot out posts faster than you've likely ever seen (I have yet to encounter someone who responds faster with the amount I do, though I'm sure they're out there). However, I do work for a public school as a sub, and they kinda frown on their teachers writing smut. I also have repetitive strain injuries in both hands, which sometimes means I have to just stop. I'm totally flexible with others' schedules and am incredibly ghost friendly.

The Character Listing
First: all are at least 16 years of age.
Second: this is set up from most to least interested. You can essentially take characters from each list and pair them across. I lean mostly toward the characters that are actively Class VII members, though there's a few additions here that are close or that I'm just interested in.

Class VII Females I'm Interested in Playing
Instructor Sara Valestein
Angelica Reinford (females only)
Alisa Reinford
Fie Claussel (16+)
Laura S. Arseid (bonus points for lesbian or opposite her ridiculously hot dad)
Alfin eise Arnor (16+)
Elise Schwarzer (16+)
Sharon Kreuger
Emma Millstein

Class VII Females I'm Interested in Playing Against
Fie Claussel (16+)
Sharon Kreuger
Alisa Reinford
Angelica Rogner (females only)
Laura S. Arseid (bonus points for lesbian or opposite her ridiculously hot dad)
Alfin eise Arnor (16+)
Elise Schwarzer (16+)
Emma Millstein

Class VII Males I'm Interested in Playing Against
Crow Armbrust
Victor S Arseid (doubly so against Sara or Laura)
Patrick T. Hyarms (more interested in his gaining upper hand/control over a female than growing as a person)
George Nome
Gaius Worzel
Jusis Albarea (either as a Draco in Leather Pants or femdom through Sara or similar plot)
Elliot Craig (likely as "teasing baby-face")
Rean Schwarzer (though likely as closet perv or super-player)

Plot Ideas/Favored Pairings
  • Sara's Sexual Education: Sara, being the unusual teacher she is, opts to teach Class VII sex ed in the most direct way possible. This likely means that she goes around selecting students to fuck (she's constantly horny and has all kinds of options), though it could also mean...
  • "He's Totally My Type!" (Sara x Victor): there's a cute scene toward the end where Sara and Victor dance, and Sara flushes and gets excited. I'd love to play out a nicer conclusion to something like this. I honestly think they make a cute couple and there's a few ways to take it.
  • "Oh Damn, Not the Wrong Bed Again!: Sara is known for being... into drinking and relaxing. This means that every once in a while she finds herself waking up in someone else's bed, usually with a breezy comment or the like. In this case, we can easily take advantage of that to have her doing all kinds of things to people (I'd rather avoid Neidhart though.
  • "You're Extra Credit Reward is... Me!": Sara, in her usual joking, flirty way, assigns a difficult task to get someone in Class VII to do something. She jokingly says there's this great reward if they do well. When they do, she clearly didn't have anything planned, so she tries to flirtily suggest herself. Said person takes almost immediate advantage of the opening.
    • Bonus points for: Fie, Gaius, Crow, or Laura
  • ARCUS Hacking: Patrick (or some other similar character) certainly wants to get Class VII under control. Fortunately for him, there's a weakness in the ARCUS, particularly in the linking function. He can manipulate it to get any of the females who use one closer to him for his purposes, or even utilize the device to set up various pairings and fucking.
  • He's E-NOME-ous!: most people assume that George Nome doesn't have a girlfriend because he's always busy or whatever. But rumor gets out that it's because he's actually quite large where it counts, and a curious female decides to find out and see where things go.
  • Maid to Serve: Sharon is the ultimate maid, with no sense of personal boundary. She's noticed frustrations in Alisa, and of course she cares. She's also an expert with thread and bindings. This results in her setting Alisa up for all kinds of compromising scenarios, primarily either with Sharon or Alisa's boyfriend Rean. (highly likely Alisa develops a fetish from this).
  • An Out-ROGNER-ous Proposal: Angelica is being pressured by her dad to marry, but she thinks she has a way out. Seemingly out of no where, she proposes marriage to someone who would definitely please her father (Laura and Alfin both immediately come to mind). To her shock, said target accepts and then proceeds as if they're now engaged with everything that entails.
  • Large, Vibrating Metal: one of the female approaches Angelica, not understanding the appeal of the orbal bike. Angelica has a knowing smile as she suggests they ride, putting said female in front of her while they go for a drive. The vibrations of the bike are such that said female is constantly stimulated, and when Angelica comes onto her toward the end of the ride, things progress.
  • Angelica's Angels: Angelica is well known for having several girlfriends and being an outrageous flirt. In this, she sets her sights on the females of Class VII, determined to at least fuck each of them, if not have them all fall in love with her.
  • Learn to Be Ladies: Alfin (or some other forward thinking young lady) knows that in order to attract a proper mate, you should have some good experience and practice. Fortunately for her, she has easy access to a lot of pretty ladies to do precisely that!
    • Elise makes most sense here, but could be anyone (I could also see Alfin bullying Elliot into this)
  • Henrich's Disciplinary Measures: the Vice Principal was against Class VII from the start. When he gets his hands on material that leads to punishment or worse, he finds himself in a unique position. He can use that material to get the various highly attractive females of the Class right where he wants them.
  • From Fight to Fuck: there's a lot of ways that attraction can come out, and we all know fighting is one. In this general plot, two characters that seem antagonistic are fighting one another, before one decides to grab for whatever reason, which leads to kissing which somehow leads to angry but incredible sex. Things progress from there.
    • Sara x Claire
    • Rean x Alisa
    • Laura x Fie
    • Crow x Just-about-any-female
  • Linking to Liking: the ARCUS links are meant to naturally draw people together. They function primarily for combat, but it turns out that they work surprisingly well for sex as well. Either through rumor or experimentation, this is found out, and people who are paired start finding other feelings developing.
  • Wrong Place, Right Time: all the stress of life has to be relieved somehow. In this case, that leads to a character, preferably a female but I'm flexible, doing what comes naturally: Masturbating. Someone else stumbles upon them mid-act, possibly hearing their name, and things spiral.
    • Alisa or Elise catching Rean (or vice versa)
    • Fie catching Laura (or vice versa)
    • Sara catching Crow, Gaius, or George (or vice versa)
  • One Bed For the Night: yes, I'm seriously invoking the oldest, "get two characters to sex" tricks in the book. Two of our characters are in a relatively small town or inn or location and have to share a bed. This means they're quite aware of one another, and maybe one is just excited enough to do something they shouldn't.
  • Loose Pairings: this is just a list of various pairings I really like, some of which had plots, some didn't
    • Sara x Claire
    • Sara x Crow
    • Sara x Victor
    • Angelica x Alfin
    • Fie x Laura
    • Laura x Victor
    • Elise x Alfin
    • Alisa x Sharon
    • Alisa x Rean (yes, I am that basic)
Last Thoughts

I'd say this got out of hand, but this is almost standard for my request threads. I've found myself thoroughly enjoying these games and am sincerely hoping that I can get at least a few plays out of what's going on here. So long as there's some ideas being worked out together and my kinks are being considered, I'm likely on board. I am still very much looking for plays if you see this thread, and again: no one under 16.

Feel free to PM and and see! I try to respond to everyone who at least gives me something, and I apologize if your PM gets lost in the shuffle or whatnot!

• This thread revolves around incestual pairings, though that does spread to include those that are close to the family.
  • I'm looking for all pairings in all gender combinations save for traditional male x male.
  • Will lean into using AI art for the females as seen later in this thread; don't care for the males.
  • I will be putting this up in both male and female, meaning I write either side; letting me know which will help.
  • Need replies with some meat to them; don't have to be novellas, but I need detail.
  • So don't just send a "are you still interested" or a "hello"; you will probably be ignored

Introduction/Explanation

This thread concept/idea is pretty cut and dry: I'm looking for RPs which involve an incestuous couple. I'm fairly flexible on what counts for that, with pretty well any familial connection being good for what I'm looking for (I'll put more down below).

I would like there to be some reluctance to at least that initial one. This should fall primarily on the female, but if the male or other female has some reluctance to doing what's going on, that's alright by me. I do prefer not to have femdom elements in here, though there may be some plots/setups that have exceptions.

The emphasis should be pretty well split between the taboo aspect (we shouldn't be doing this, we're related!) and the pleasure aspect (oh, does it ever feel so good). That does mean this is going to lean toward eroticism, but there still should be at least some kind of plot going on to move things forward. All smut, no plot leads to a fairly boring RP overall.

FAQs/Setup Questions

What particular pairings are you looking for?

Basically most of the standard incest pairings. In general order of preference: father/mother x daughter; uncle/aunt x niece; brother x sister; cousins; stepsiblings; adopted siblings (or child); grandparent x granddaughter; aunt x nephew; son x mother (note: most of my MILF images are Lizschnabel's stuff, particularly the "doctor" and "overtime" lists)

Any additions?
I'm also willing to have multiple characters involved, so a handful of daughters or siblings, for example. I'm also fine with including or even focusing on people who are just really close: a best friend of a sister/child, an "uncle/aunt", a close neighbor, etc.

What's the overall flavor here? Consensual? Nonconsensual..?
I'm leaning more toward what I refer to as "reluctance" or possibly "dub-con" here. Basically I want someone, likely the female, to be hesitant. They know that fucking someone related to them is "wrong," but the situation is incredibly erotic and/or appealing. It will help considerably if they're orgasming a lot. These can be either romantic in nature or more smutty or even mostly one-sided with a lot of orgasms (i.e. someone's obsessing over the female but she's not gonna stop because she's busy cumming her brains out).

What about pairings/positions?
I write males, females, and non-binaries against pretty much the same. I'm not interested in male x male pairings (might be convinced for a trans male). I am generally not interested in femdom, though some of the plots may offer an encounter or two of that.

What about sub/dom?
I find the whole sub/dom thing not all that useful when defining roles outside of BDSM. There's implications that don't always track. I prefer to think of it as initiator x follower. In this case, I generally want the reluctant female as the follower, though she may follow instruction/indication to try topping once or twice (also more than up for a power bottom situation).

How quickly should we get to the action?
I like having erotic situations/tension fairly quickly; I'm here to write erotica. That being said, I often like putting off the actual penetration/sex for a bit, depending on the situation. (If a girl is a virgin or inexperienced it should take a while before she's taking a male's full large member).

Why the AI art for females?
I like having a visual element, and I've grown to really like AI art in general. It feels less like I'm stealing an artist's work to use for a character that way, and I honestly just like the look for the most part. If it bothers you, keep in mind that I'm likely to just use one or two pics and still rely pretty heavily on description.

How are you with kinks?
I'm honestly really flexible here, even somewhat tolerant of some of the more "extreme" kinks (this thread is based around incest, after all). I don't like violence separated entirely from sex (this includes beating down the heroine in combat); that also includes slapping a female's sex. I also don't like humiliation outside of sex, which would play into things here. A girl cumming in public? Cool. A girl feeling embarrassed that she has to be led away to fuck this supposed beast? Excellent. A girl being made to loudly announce in public that she's a loser? Not so much.

What do you really like then?
Clothing: dress a girl up, fuck her while she's wearing something and I'm happy. Also really extends to "ownership clothes," which could be stuff like collars or tattoos or markings, but also stuff like having the female wear a partners' clothing. Insta-stripping is a major turn-off and usually has me wanting to drop the RP immediately (i.e. "I take off her pants and panties in one go"). Big into ahegao that's earned, foreplay, forced orgasms, corruption, etc.
f-list breaks it down more

How about the frequency/limit and stuff?
I am very "on" when I'm interested and able, as I work online (though I do sub at a public school). However, I have a repetitive strain injury in both arms, so sometimes I just have to take a break from typing and can't even really post a "taking a break" type thing. I will likely let you know if interest is waning.

Plot Kernals
  • The Orgasm App - there's a new popular app out there for those lonely types. Someone gives masturbation challenges to someone else via the app. If the person takes the challenge, then they get more points which can be traded in for prizes. As our female is taking her daily challenge, rubbing a pillow or massaging herself under panties, someone walks in, realizing that the person they just challenged is right there. They take advantage by getting the female to masturbate often, publicly, and with all sorts of different things.
  • Heady Challenge - our female's friends are over, likely for a sleepover or staying over, and they're playing a drunken game of Truth or Dare (or just making bets). The female is challenged/bet to give their sleeping (hot?) relative oral by crawling under bedsheets and probably making it seem like they're the other girl. The goal is to get them to cum before finding out.
    [BONUS POINTS: the recipient decides to reciprocate after the orgasm, grabbing hold of the retreating female and eating her out without her knowing if they found out or not]
  • Spank Me, Daddy! - our female grew up without a lot, if any, physical punishment. However, either our relative had enough or is new to the family (step-blank) and decides what the female needs is a good spanking. To her shock, she really enjoyed it, and actually starts doing naughty things, trying to get spanked on purpose.
  • The Toy is Stuck - our female is masturbating with one of her favorites: a cute little rabbit style vibrator. As she's playing, she's getting into it, and the thing ends up just sort of popping in. She can't get to it, and her flailings are making her cum, creating a vicious cycle. Fortunately someone's home who surely won't take advantage of the situation.
  • Bondage Safety 101 - our female is quite into bondage, or at least thinks she is. When she knows she has the house alone, she rigs a moderately elaborate setup, leaving a few safe-guards so that she can get out on her own. Her last move is to place a fairly powerful vibrator near her sex (possibly a smaller dildo inside). She figures she'll just cum a few times, and still be able to clean it up before anyone gets there. Unfortunately for her, she cums so hard that she tightens her bonds and is stuck longer than anticipated. Someone finds her in that condition, and they're not a jerk about it, leading to an intimate moment and hopefully a lot of bondage and experimentation.
  • Incest on Camera - our still relatively innocent female has an Onlyfans page. She mostly shows her tits, does a little light play, etcl. Nothing major, but she's cute and makes good money, enough that her family just lets her do it, thinking it's a phase and if they make a big deal, she'll crash into porn. During one of her masturbation sessions, someone walks in and she has a quick, exasperated conversation, trying to hide that she was close to cumming. Someone watching the chat offers a ridiculous amount of money for her to fuck the interruptor next stream on camera... too much to resist?
  • Six Times a Day - the female has some sort of imbalance in chemicals or thoughts or something. She's taken to a doctor, who proscribes an unusual treatment that should work and circumvent pills or medicine. The female must climax at least six times a day. She's reluctant, possibly not making her first few days, until someone feels like they have to intervene and lend a helping hand.
  • Secret Identity - she's a superheroine, something that she obviously has to keep quiet. However, someone she knows is seeing the tension between them as romantic, and makes a move. To maintain cover, she sort of goes along, but finds herself enjoying it, sort of getting into an incestual erotic relationship?
    [BONUS POINTS: for Spider-Gwen, who is just about made for this plot]
  • Masks Make it Easy - there's this unique party/club/scenario where it's known to be a debaucherous time. You sign a waver, put on a mask, and then get to enjoy whatever sexual fantasy you want. Our two put on masks, finding someone who reminds them of someone they're related to, and get really into things.
    [BONUS: a few extra sessions before they realize they're related and are stuck]
  • First Times Don't Have to Suck - there's a website that allows virgins to log on and get paired with a more experienced person of their sexual preference. They can then ask questions and get both advice and seduction from said person, either moving on or eventually meeting for an actually halfway decent first time. Without realizing it, our two sign on and get quite intimate online, only to meet and discover the truth.
    (This one is probably the most romantic plot I have, but I'd still like to lean hard into the erotic aspect. They're essentially bonding erotically as they grow more intimate)
    [BONUS: the guiding hand figures out who they're guiding and decides to continue, just watching in person for a while]
  • Practice Makes Perfect - our female is a virgin, mostly through no fault of her own (possibly even an overprotective family). She's got a crush on someone with a wealth of experience, and she's pretty sure she needs to get some fast if she's going to get their interest. She goes to someone close, hoping they'll help and not be creepy about it (or she goes to look on their computer, knowing they look at a lot of stuff).
  • Book Research - the female is an established or rising writer, who happens to specialize in "spicy" romance. However, she's curious about a few things and is between partners (or her partner isn't going to help), so she seeks help where she can get it. This leads to mimicking traditional romance scenes to see how they actually feel (i.e. fucking in a rainstorm, quiet sex in a closet, etc.)
    (This does admittedly have some comedic potential, but I'd like the comedy to be more of a side-effect than a focus)

Sulliedangel AI Art:
*=craving/desired
Strongly prefer that we stick with one artist if we're doing multiple characters; there's enough here from each
ALL GIRLS ARE 18+; any who are not canonically so will be aged up

General girl options:

Last thoughts

I swear these are getting wordier, but these ideas were milling around and I really wanted to get them out htere. Regardless, I've put some thought into this, so I'd appreciate if PMs had some thought or at least eagerness into them too, so that we can work something out.

Feel free to PM and and see! I try to respond to everyone who at least gives me something, and I apologize if your PM gets lost in the shuffle or whatnot! If you see this thread, I'm definitely still looking and eager to plot with you!

• This thread is focused on the moment/concept of "mind break" or aheagao in the ways that is achieved, primarily for the female involved.
  • So don't just send a "are you still interested" or a "hello"; you will probably be ignored. Ditto any one line PMs; I have a massive request thread, you can at least give me a few paragraphs.

Ahegao, or Mind Break

The state at which a being achieves a level of pleasure so high that their brain ceases to function on a standard level. Pleasure and the intensity of the sexual experience has become so high, so overwhelming, that it blocks out everything else.

This often leads to a facial expression involving glazed over eyes (or eyes with hearts or other symbols), sometimes with an open mouth or tongue lolling, and a decidedly pleased look on the whole. The sex itself is... messy.

Introduction

Hi, I'm Fate. I've been on the site long enough that my account itself is nearly old enough to start writing, which would be quite strange. Yet it occurred to me that I have never put together a request thread that was focused on the tag/concept that I most often look up.

This is the above mentioned idea, obviously.

I have mentioned my whole "pleasure principle" before, where I state that my goal in this whole erotica thing is to write stuff that's primarily focused on pleasure and all that entails. That means some acts build to it while others take away (hence kinks, which I'll probably get to in a bit).

What I'm interested in here are RPs where the main goal is to get the female in question to that state of ahegao, mind break, whatever you call it. She is so overwhelmed by pleasure that she cannot think of anything else. How she gets there and what happens to her after and around is up to us, though I'll get into a few of the details.

FAQs/Details

The overall goal here is to write threads wherein at least one female or non-binary identifying character is put into the state of mind-break/aheagao as a result of extreme pleasure. How they get there is up to us, though I obviously have my preferences.

What are those preferences?
I generally want the female/non-binary one to start at least initially reluctant or unsure about the situation. I'm not interested in overtly sexual characters from the start, and that goes double for slutty ones. We may very well end up there, but for me the whole journey to that point is part of the fun. But the overall idea here is to take a semi-reluctant or dubious female who may or may not be looking for sexual pleasure and inflict such pleasure through whatever means we devise to the extent where her mind is blown.

What exactly is "mind-break" or ahegao for our purposes?
For the purpose of this request, the idea is to get a girl so worked up in pleasure and the raw intensity of sex that her mind no longer functions properly. She may adopt the "ahegao" expression: glazed and/or altered eyes, etc. This should be more a result of the overwhelming pleasure and intensity of the orgasms and what's being done to her, as opposed to using a lot of humiliation or physical violence. Physicality (moving someone around, hardcore fucking, etc.) is good; physical violence is bad.

I write males, females, and non-binaries against pretty much the same. I'm not interested in male x male pairings (might be convinced for a trans male). I am not interested in femdom, though with this the female/non-binary could take the lead in a power-bottom/brat kind of way.

I like having a visual element, and I've grown to really like AI art in general. It feels less like I'm stealing an artist's work to use for a character that way, and I honestly just like the look for the most part. If it bothers you, keep in mind that I'm likely to just use one or two pics and still rely pretty heavily on description.

How are you with kinks?
I'm honestly really flexible here, even somewhat tolerant of some of the more "extreme" kinks. I don't like violence separated entirely from sex (this includes beating down the heroine in combat); that also includes slapping a female's sex. I also don't like humiliation outside of sex, which would play into things here. A girl cumming in public? Cool. A girl feeling embarrassed that she's clearly been made/suggested to dress to get attention? Excellent. A girl being made to loudly announce in public that she's a loser? Not so much.

Clothing: dress a girl up, fuck her while she's wearing something and I'm happy. Also really extends to "ownership clothes," which could be stuff like collars or tattoos or markings, but also stuff like having the female wear a partners' clothing. Big into ahegao that's earned, foreplay, forced orgasms, corruption, etc.

I am very "on" when I'm interested and able, as I work online (though I do sub at a public school). However, I have a repetitive strain injury in both arms, so sometimes I just have to take a break from typing and can't even really post a "taking a break" type thing. I will likely let you know if interest is waning.

Plot Kernals
Plots are going to be organized in level of reluctance from the female involved, from least reluctant (likely seeking out pleasure but not at this level) to most. I'm also going to divide them into fandom based ideas and non-fandom based ideas.

Fandom

1. With Great Power Comes Great Fuckability - being a superheroine is hard. You're constantly getting beat up and dealing with jerks. That all makes you horny as hell, but you're super strong, so you break most guys in half. Fortunately, there's a special program/club/helper for such things, as our heroine finds out.
(obviously was thinking Spider-Gwen, but could be just about any heroine here)

2.Advanced Sexual Arts - Hogwarts has always had a bit of an unusual curriculum, so you just know their version of sex ed is going to be... unusual. Our girls are going through it at a later point in their career, right when they've just hit adulthood. It requires some intense training and studying (bonus points if there's a centuar professor who's frequently involved).

3. Hidden Sexual Delight - for this, our curious scholarly character unearths something highly sexual. Maybe Hermione finds a spell or potion; Zelda finds a unique Guardian, etc. She can't help but use it/them, and this starts spiraling out of control.

4. Pink Mako Energy - Mako energy infuses and gives strength and abilities, just look at Cloud and SOLDIER. Recently it's found there's a variant of that which is super effective on women. Looking for an edge, one or more female members of AVALANCHE sign up, not realizing that it happens to have certain... side effects.
(have plots and ways of getting just about any Final Fantasy girl into Midgar too)

5. The Best Possible Recruit - at 18, Kim Possible has managed to do more impressive spy work than most agents in their thirties. She gets a request to join an impressive agency, but there is obviously friction there. This bleeds into her training, where she's to be instructed in seduction, sexual defense, and other more "adult" activities.

6. Sexual Defense Training - in order to properly crime fight, every heroine needs to be prepared for every situation. That includes unseemly grabs, looks, and the like. To prep, young heroines are given a specific "sexual defense training," likely under an expert.
(Would particularly love an older hero or heroine training a younger here, sort of like how Black Canary worked in Young Justice)

7. Popping Super-Cherry - a heroine is feeling those sort of feelings for the first time (probably amped as above). Things go... poorly for them with their current significant other. Thus they seek help from another, more experienced person.

8. Hyrulian Sex Ed - Princess Zelda has been away from Hyrule for a while (or maybe she just hit 18 or what have you). As part of her royal education/training, she needs to fully grasp the sexual behaviors of all her subjects. She initially doesn't set out to participate, but how long can she just watch and fondle herself?

9. Magical Charity Stream - Hermione Granger has always been working to get funding and support for downtrodden magical creatures. As part of this, she has decided to start using what is effectively magical streaming technology. Due to a fun accident (or suggestion or what have you), she's discovered that adult content gets her more hints, even moreso when the same creatures she's raising money for are involved.

10.Masks On - think on how much money superheroine porn, comics, and materials make in our world. Now imagine how that is in a world where they actually exist and are frequently in the news. In that world, a down on her luck heroine decides to pose as her heroic identity for some sexual work, not realizing how intense it's going to get.

11. Tamaranean Mating Season - Kori'Ander, or Starfire as she's more commonly known, is an alien princess who's not above showing her affections. This is further amplified during her mating season, where she certainly wants attention. Would be interesting if she happened to live with an empath who picks up on things.

12. Damsel Fetish - a heroine can't help but find rescuing damsels hot, particularly when she imagines herself as one. In this case, someone finds out, perhaps another heroine who uses it to initate a relationship, perhaps someone who suggests a location where the heroine can get her kink on (power dampening collars in use, perhaps?)

13. Monster Ranch - Zelda (or another heroine in a monster world) has heard about a particular ranch where monsters are being raised and/or where great milk is coming. She goes to investigate, curiosity leading to all sorts of debauchery.

14. Newest Honeybees - Tifa (and possibly Aerith and/or Yuffie) needs to go through with her sneaking in to see Don Corneo. But in this case, the man is a master at pleasuring women, soon taking our heroines through their paces.
(I've done variants with almost any and all Final Fantasy girls in Midgar and could definitely tweka them for this)

15. Sexual Condition Potion - now that Hermione has hit adulthood, she's allowed to take the official magical world birth control type potion, one that helps controls sexual urges and allows a witch to choose when she gets pregnant/aroused. They ask you to disclose if you're an animagus, since that interferes, and naturally Hermione does. What she doesn't know is her brief stint with cat in her has left a sort of residue, and now her potion has sent her into a feline type heat.

General
(while these are stated as "general," they could be applied to most if not all the fandom characters too)

1. Book Research - the female is an established or rising writer, who happens to specialize in "spicy" romance. However, she's curious about a few things and is between partners (or her partner isn't going to help), so she seeks help where she can get it. This leads to mimicking traditional romance scenes to see how they actually feel (i.e. fucking in a rainstorm, quiet sex in a closet, etc.)
(This does admittedly have some comedic potential, but I'd like the comedy to be more of a side-effect than a focus)

2. Spring Breaking Bad - our female is normally very well put together: good student, great reputation, etc. However, she loses her mind during a Spring Break, deciding that it's time she cut loose and really show people. That first night gets way more intense than she intended, with her all but passing out from orgasms. Does she continue?

3. Getting Even on the Honeymoon - our newlywed bride did not realize how much her new partner slept around. They didn't just have a few partners, but more than she could've imagined. They picked the honeymoon to let her know. She decides that she needs to get even during said honeymoon (or is encouraged by her partner). Can she cut loose?

4. The Orgasm App - there's a new popular app out there for those lonely types. Someone gives masturbation challenges to someone else via the app. If the person takes the challenge, then they get more points which can be traded in for prizes. As our female is taking her daily challenge, rubbing a pillow or massaging herself under panties, someone walks in, realizing that the person they just challenged is right there. They take advantage by getting the female to masturbate often, publicly, and with all sorts of different things.

5. Educating the Babysitter - pretty standard idea here: girl is babysitting. Either watching porn or fooling around with partner. Parent of said child walks in, but instead of punishing, aims to show said babysitter how it's done.

6. Eros Island Cupids - our female is made a ludicriously high offer from someone. In exchange for this money, she'll agree to be a "Cupid" on Eros Island. This involves being available to participate in a variety of sexual fantasies. Each time she does, she gets more money, and the more intense or depraved the more she gets.

7. Just One Video - pretty basic here. Girl needs money for whatever reason, or maybe she's making a sexy video for her SO. She signs on to do a porn vid, not realizing her chosen partner is great at breaking in girls properly.

8. Bondage Safety 101 - our female is quite into bondage, or at least thinks she is. When she knows she has the house alone, she rigs a moderately elaborate setup, leaving a few safe-guards so that she can get out on her own. Her last move is to place a fairly powerful vibrator near her sex (possibly a smaller dildo inside). She figures she'll just cum a few times, and still be able to clean it up before anyone gets there. Unfortunately for her, she cums so hard that she tightens her bonds and is stuck longer than anticipated. Someone finds her in that condition, and they're not a jerk about it, leading to an intimate moment and hopefully a lot of bondage and experimentation.

9. Who Doesn't Want to Fuck the Babysitter? - our girl makes decent money as an excellent sitter with very high reviews. However, she also happens to be a streamer with an account on OnlyFans or ManyVids or the like, someone who often uploads vids of her masturbating in a parents house or using their sex toys or the like. Sometimes in the vids she gets "caught," but what happens when it happens in real life?

10. Mind Fuckers - mind flayers are well known for eating and consuming the brains and thoughts of others. However, a select group of them have discovered a new way of harvesting thoughts that leaves the "victim" intact. This involves intensely pleasuring females and consuming the excess waves, which just happens to lead to orgasmic spirals. Somehow our female gets involved in this.

11. The A to Z Bestiary - (inspired by Tinkerbomb's image series) in a fantastical world, there are loads of magical creatures. For whatever reason, our female or a group of females signs on to put together a comprehensive bestieary, not realizing that this requires that they fuck a creature matching every letter of the alphabet.

12. Sex Shop Surprise - our female is having issues, namely dealing with orgasms. Perhaps her partner can't help, or perhaps her current toys aren't doing it. She hears good things about a store (or a doctor) and decides to seek them out, hoping for some private advice... or maybe a helping hand?

Art for Faces
*=craving/desired
ALL GIRLS ARE 18+; any who are not canonically wil be aged up
strongly prefer that if multiple females are involved, they're picked from the same artist

sippy69 AI Art:

Sulliedangel AI Art:

General girl options:

Uniform Waifus AI

GummiGuru Stuff (Gobbo Gurls!)

Last Thoughts

I put more work into this request thread than nearly any other one I can think of, save for one where I edited photos. It's to get to something I really like, and I most definitely want to RP it.

If you see this thread, that means I'm interested in the ideas. You don't need to send me a PM asking me as such. Please, please, please make sure there's something in your PM that I can work with and respond to. I spent several hours over several days putting this together; show that you're wanting to put some work into using the ideas here to get a RP together.

I am definitely interested and eager for partners; please PM me!

• This thread covers the standard fat/ugly bastard on beautiful girls trope.

The girl is gorgeous, her body utterly divine. Curves that drew the eye, either in envy, lust, or both, brilliant smile, even a radiant personality, this girl has it all. She's the star of her town, the sort of girl that everyone looks up to, who could have any man she wants. That smile shows now as she turns, the hem of her dress flapping around her legs, its snug fit sheathing the gorgeous beauty perfectly, no doubt complimented by expensive, flattering undergarments. She raises a hand, calling over the man she's with, her partner.

A lumbering giant moves toward her. His gut hangs over his pants as if he were an out of work Santa. His face has an almost cruel look to it, beady eyes locking onto the beauty, lust showing in dark orbs. Thick hands already reach out, and they slide around the much thinner beauty's waist. He pulls her in, lowering his lips towards hers. What happens is less a kiss than a declaration. This untouchable goddess belongs to him, her mouth his plaything. A tongue plunges into her throat while thick hands spread along the small of her back, nearly covering it. As he pulls her in close, she can feel his want for her pulsing, and, to her shock, a matching pulse hits her core.

Passersby have to stop and gawk, unable to believe the pairing, even as the dreamy beauty leans back, a strand of saliva connecting her lip to his, with hearts seeming to float in her eyes...

Introduction/Explanation

The idea here is to explore the kinda standard "fat bastard paired with hot girl" trope. It's one of those that I've often liked, as the whole contrast between this unappealing man and the undeniably attractive female just hits something special for me, particularly as said stories have a tendency to get quite raunchy, involving this seemingly unblemished beauty dirtying herself with that man. There's all kinds of hentai and the like that draws on it ("The Breeding Oji-San" and "The Saint's Devotion" come to mind), as well as several erotic stories (anything by Parum on Literotica, particularly "Camille Gets the Creeps") that draw on this sort of stuff.

I am looking for said unappealing individuals to be hiding great sexual prowess. They should be able to take these reluctant beauties and make them feel pleasures they couldn't possibly imagine. The gorgeous untouchables should be touched, licked, kissed, and eventually fucked in all the right places to make them dripping with need and wholly conflicted about their whole situation.

I'm very much interested in at least some plot to carry things through, but the whole erotic element of the unattractive on attractive should still be the focus. We'd start with the female initially reluctant on some level and build things from there (I'll provide some further explanation and some plot kernels from here).

FAQs/Setup Questions
What qualifies as an ugly bastard?
For this, anyone who's not traditionally attractive. I am thinking primarily of fat older men with equally fat cocks, but I'll take the scrawny old pervert, the hulking dyke, the domineering futa/trans, the conniving younger adult. Basically anyone 18+

What about monsters and/or beasts?
I am more than fine with both! Give me a big ogre or orc, or a guy who wants the beauty to become a slut for dogs! I am definitely down for that sort of thing as well!

And the beauty?
These will be traditionally attractive females, non-binaries, and trans-females who are 18 or older. While I know the trope usually includes younger girls and BM allows lower, I want to stick to 18+ for personal reasons. Got no issues with people interested in that; it's just not for me.
What's this "reluctance" you keep mentioning?
Basically I want the females to initially be uneasy or resistant to fucking these uggos. They're beauties who are used to getting attention from prettier people. They may not actually have much sexual experience at all, if any (though I'd like to veer away from the "why is your penis all swollen?" complete idiocy). Under most circumstances, they probably wouldn't associate with these people, but this isn't most circumstances.

Does that mean consensual or not?
Mostly dub-con, but I'm fine with very reluctant consent or consent in an abstract sense. Like, the girl may have signed on to do an adult video or shoot, not realizing her partner. Basically I don't like the girls being physically forced into things, and I'm a bit leery about relying too much on emotional force. Coaxing, blackmail, and unique situations.

I write males, females, and non-binaries against pretty much the same. I'm not interested in male x male pairings (might be convinced for a trans male). I am not interested in femdom, though with this the female/non-binary could take the lead in a power-bottom/brat kind of way.

How are you with kinks?
I'm honestly really flexible here, even somewhat tolerant of some of the more "extreme" kinks. I don't like violence separated entirely from sex (this includes beating down the heroine in combat); that also includes slapping a female's sex. I also don't like humiliation outside of sex, which would play into things here. A girl cumming in public? Cool. A girl feeling embarrassed that she has to be led away to fuck this supposed beast? Excellent. A girl being made to loudly announce in public that she's a loser? Not so much.

Clothing: dress a girl up, fuck her while she's wearing something and I'm happy. Also really extends to "ownership clothes," which could be stuff like collars or tattoos or markings, but also stuff like having the female wear a partners' clothing. Big into ahegao that's earned, foreplay, forced orgasms, corruption, etc.

Plot Kernals
FUB=fat ugly bastard
  • Problem Patient: he's a patient at some sort of facility: hospital, med test, who knows. He's well known for being difficult and for making all sorts of fun comments about female staff. Our female has been assigned him, and he suggests she tend to his erection, since it's causing him discomfort and it's all her fault. Soon she's treating his sexual desires in all sorts of ways.
  • A New Kind of Training: our FUB has scored a position training certain girls. These could be heroines in combat, athletes at a school, etc. He can now get his hands on them and expose them to all kinds of training.
  • Hypno App: our FUB has gotten their hands on a new app that lets them alter perceptions. It's important to note that it doesn't quite turn a girl into a complete slut without work; maybe it makes them think you're their precious boyfriends or lovers or the like. Opens doors though.
  • Bang The Babysitter: our FUB is a proud parent... who just so happens to use their child to lure extremely attractive females into the house. There they can help these girls expand their sexual horizons a bit, maybe by "accidentally" finding them watching porn or the like.
  • Sexual Infilitration: our beauty is a heroine of some kind: a cop, a fantasy adventurer, an amateur detective, an actual superheroine. she finds a suspicious club/hotel/resort and goes to investigate.
  • Shoplifter Deals: our beauty is caught shoplifting, something she would normally never do. Our FUB has to of course pat and possibly strip her down, but at least they're willing to offer another deal.
  • Game On!: our beauty is a gamer gurl (image not required) who can play with the boys. She makes a cocky bet with the FUB, likely for some touching, only to find herself feeling weird about the whole thing...
  • Father/Mother Knows Best: our FUB is the parent, adopted, step or biological, of our beauty. They discover said beauty's search history has been getting more into sex, and decide to take the proper education into their own hands.
  • Scholarship Money: our beauty participates in a unique program that will offer her essentially a free ride plus room and board to her choice of school. All she has to do is agree to be a FUB's plaything for a set length of time (the Summer before? her Freshman year? All four years?)
  • Just a Little Harmless Blackmail: our beauty is a good girl, or at least she puts up that front. But the FUB catches her in a compromising position; not likely something to get her arrested, but enough that she's willing to go along with some demands.
  • Quick Fuck for a Buck: in a somewhat straightforward situation, our FUB offers our beauty money for sexual favors. Normally she wouldn't, but perhaps she needs the money or someone encourages her. She thinks the FUB will be quick, so why not?
  • The Perfect Honeymoon: our beauty is a new bride, just arrived in her destination. Shame she has no idea that the FUB is an expert at separating new brides from their partners and giving them a honeymoon they'll never forget!
  • Sex Shop Surprise: our beauty is having issues, namely dealing with orgasms. Perhaps her partner can't help, or perhaps her current toys aren't doing it. She hears good things about a store (or a doctor) and decides to seek them out, hoping for some private advice... or maybe a helping hand?
  • Eddie's: everyone in town knows about Eddie's. It's that skeevy place guys love to go, because all the waitresses are super hot and will let you touch just about anything, so long as you tip well. All the girls know the tips are insane, and that Eddie picks his favorite girl of the night; if she's willing to put in a little extra, he doubles her tips! Obviously it's a setup to legitimately have hot girls fucking, but hey, isn't that the dream? (consensual potential)
  • Always Better With Revenge: our beauty's SO cheated on her, and she's incised. The FUB finds her and either takes advantage of the situation or offers to encourage her (likely with alcohol) so that she ends up deciding that sleeping with said FUB is the best bet. (Note: this is one of the few where it could be mostly consensual and have a weird romance develop)
  • It's Too Late Now to Say Sorry: our beauty or (preferably) someone she cares about wronged the FUB. Maybe they cheated on a test, crashed into the FUB's car, wrecked the lawn. Regardless, the beauty is the one who wants to keep the cops/parents out of it, so she goes begging to the FUB.
  • Not-So-Good Samaritan: our beauty is lost or in trouble. Maybe her car broke down or wrecked; maybe the weather caught her off guard; maybe she just doesn't know where she is. Fortunately for us, she stumbles upon the FUB's home, and they're most gracious to let her in. The price of hospitality isn't too bad... at first.
  • For the Curse: our beauty is a heroine of some kind who's SO or herself is under a curse. In order to regain power, she has to seek pleasure from the person that disgusts them the most. Enter the FUB.

Art for Faces
*=craving/desired
ALL GIRLS ARE 18+; any who are not canonically wil be aged up
strongly prefer that if multiple females are involved, they're picked from the same artist
CRAVING: Uniform Waifus, Get in the Ring 2, sulliedangel athletes, Moonlight beauty

sippy69 AI Art:

Sulliedangel AI Art:

General girl options:

Uniform Waifus AI

GummiGuru Stuff (Gobbo Gurls!)

• Last thoughts

Would you believe I actually wasn't trying to be wordy with this one? I feel like I failed at that, but I spent days thinking up the idea and then combining stuff. Regardless, I've put some thought into this, so I'd appreciate if PMs had some thought or at least eagerness into them too, so that we can work something out.

Feel free to PM and and see! I try to respond to everyone who at least gives me something, and I apologize if your PM gets lost in the shuffle or whatnot! If you see this thread, I'm definitely still looking and eager to plot with you!
[/LIST]

• Looking for fantasy RPs using DnD setting and potentially preestablished characters with a very strong focus on erotica.
  • Heavy preference toward more hardcore, intense sex, but somewhat flexible depending.
  • All sort of gender pairings, orientations and setups.
  • Please send PMs with some actual meat to them so we can plot things out.
  • Apologies to partners I've lost; had some issues but things should be more or less straightened out.

Introduction

I love DnD, particularly 5e. It's got the longstanding world, and has opened things up to a whole bunch of fun classes and races and all kinds of fun stuff.

I also love erotic RP. Not just writing the erotic story myself, but with someone else, mixing that whole RPing thing I love and the kinda thrill of, y'know, the sexy stuff.

So I figured, why not put two and two together? Use my love for DnD and my appreciation for erotica in general and erotic RP in particular. Through a lot of experimenting, I put together an adventuring group of my own, which I call the Charitable Renegades. The goal with these femmes was to create several characters I'd be attracted to for erotica purposes (I swing all sorts of directions) as well as to play on types and get a halfway decent adventuring party going.

I also made it kinda diverse in sexualities and representation; I'm open to all kinds of pairings and mixings here: straight, queer, poly, monsterfucking, bestiality. I've come to realize more and more that I really prefer more hardcore sex, but for the right plot, pairing, or setup I can be talked into something a little tamer. While I'm all for some romances (definitely so if they're queer), I'm also really craving some almost filthy stuff, and DnD gives access to a lot of it. Rough fucking, multiple partners, potion and spell use, semi-monstrous humanoids, that's the stuff I'm craving .

Now, just because this is set and inspired by DnD doesn't mean knowledge of it is required. I can and will roll with people who are just interested in a high fantasy RP, either filling in blanks regarding world or just running with our own. I was mostly using the world so we have something to draw on, and because it made fleshing out chars easier. I'm also ambivalent when it comes to actually utilizing DnD stats or rules, but I think the items and spells lend themselves well to creative use in a fantasy erotica situation.

Brief Overview
Okay, quick run through the standard stuff:
  • PM or thread on site only; hence the placement.
    • My preference is to thread, but it's a slight preference, so I will concede to my partners.
  • MxF; FxF; FxNB; or any combination of those various letters and what they represent.
    • Some variant of this thread will be going up in both female and male sections with some variants. Not really interested in doing a female based DM or random situations, but will do that for male.
    • I usually avoid terms like "dominant" and "submissive" since they're more BDSM framework. What we really mean is whether someone's more sexually aggressive or passive and whether they're more likely to initiate sex or not. I've a preference toward girls that vary in sexual aggression but are not likely to initiate unless there's an outside factor (of which I have several built into characters and in mind as plot nibbles)
  • Flexible with romance. I'm more oriented toward having sex first for whatever reason, with the potential for romance being more as a result of how character(s) interact if it happens.
  • I am quite kinky even by BM standards. I do have some kinks that I really like to lean into (clothing is a major one), but I'm pretty flexible in adapting to partner preferences, be it something more vanilla or a tad more extreme (I really like monsters and beasts, for example, and my plots and ideas would even potentially allow for those without the usual non-con/dub-con trappings).
    • Fully up to date f-list is here.
    • I'm also going to include a quick blurb under each Renegade to give an idea of what they'd look and feel like post-fuck, which should give an idea for kinda what I"m aiming for.
  • I do require some substance to the posts, but I don't want novellas and I'm not a snob about it. Everyone's looking for their own thing, after all.
    • Seriously, if you look at this giant mass of text and don't figure that I like to write a lot...
  • Feel free to PM me for interest, but I am going to see your PM as a sort of tool to convince me to play with you. Having some more solid ideas, pairings I'd be interested in, apparent knowledge of my kinks and preferences is great.
    • I suffer from repetitive strain injuries in both my forearms. This means I sometimes absolutely have to take a break. I'm usually quite good at giving a heads up via a status, but it does mean that it can look like I'm ghosting.
    • I do not pressure partners regarding response time or availability. I work online most days, which puts me literally at a computer, but some days I sub at a public school (where writing spicy stuff is frowned upon).

The Charitable Renegades

This is my pre-made group of all female adventurers. While the five are a whole group (and I've had others drift in and out), for the sake of the RP, I wouldn't want to have more than four at a time, with a preference toward not having all four involved in active sex scenes at the same time (we don't want massive posts, though if the RP's good, I'll still do it)
I can and will make some slight changes to fit stories, but a few of these characters are openly LGBT+; if that bugs you, then just avoid those characters.​

Nypine Sparkledust cis-female, gnome, Gunslinger Fighter
Physical Description:

Like all gnomes, Pine is definitely on the shorter side of things. She's a few inches over three foot tall, which most often puts her at eye level with most people's crotches. Fortunately thanks to some noticeable curves, you wouldn't mistake her for a child (in fact, Pine's into her twenties). The height and noticeable curves combine to create this fun tendency for people to crack jokes, insisting that she's "the perfect height for dick sucking" though Pine will sometimes tease about this even as she's pulling out a firearm to show them just how she plans on using them.

Her hair is cropped in a short, messy cut, with a brilliant pink color. Her eyes are striking, with heterochromia blessing her with one almost turquoise colored eye while the other is a deep, striking blue, both standing out more thanks in some part to the gnomish tendency to being just a bit big on her face. Mix that with a generous dotting of freckles and there's a sort of cool older girl next door vibe.

Given her background as a fighter, Pine is definitely on the fit side. Her body is well toned and trim, though again there is a noticeable flare to her hips and she most definitely has a full grown woman's bust. Her ass is incredibly tight, bordering on fantastic, and Pine has no issues with wearing clinging leathers that showcase every bit of it. Her chest, on the other hand, is usually bound, even if it's not that large (proportions make it seem longer), though this is more for practical matters and Pine's not above unwrapping or unclasping her wrappings after a hard day's work, sometimes even doing so in public.

Pine's gear and kit speak to practicality, usually in rougher, more durable clothes, leaning on the whole dusty leather thing. She does have the long brimmed hat, though she'll be the first to point out it's mostly image, and perhaps a bit to keep the sun out of her eyes when aiming. The gnome has nothing against dressing up or anything, and will gladly do so if the job entails, but it's pretty much dressing for comfort all the way down (except that, again, the pants are perhaps a bit on the tight end).

Brief History:

Nypine Sparkledust was born in the usual community of tinkering gnomes and the like. Technically she was born in a slightly more remote clan that operated really close to halfling territory, so close that the children of both communities would often get together and play and grow alongside one another. That means that Pine would pick up some of the traditions and personality traits of her other small folk in addition to her own.

The environment was actually pretty loving and nurturing, despite what Pine may teasingly suggest form time to time. Her actual blood family was relatively large, since the usual killer of gnomes, accidents, were a bit less frequent thanks to all that halfling influence. Pine herself was the oldest of six children, and naturally took on the various responsibilities that would come with such a thing. She learned to master and corral not only her younger siblings, but most of the other gang that sort of drifted around the Sparkledust home.

in her spare time, Pine worked on her own projects. One day her family got their holds on some of the designs for the first rifles, and Pine found herself drawn to how they worked and operated. Her tinkering led to her improving the designs, tweaking them first to fit someone more her size and then adjusting them even further, coming up with a reliable pistol that worked pretty well. She grew to be quite impressive, even getting some calls from various locals.

One day Pine found herself using the guns herself, as a gang of mostly goblin bandits invaded her settlement. She proved quite adept in putting holes in goblin heads from a distance, enough that the handful of adventurers that had signed on to take care of them wondered if Pine wouldn't mind sticking around. The gnome initially objected, but her family, both extended and blood, essentially kicked her out, insisting that she was driving them stir crazy. In the time sense, Pine sort of became the de facto leader of the Charitable Renegades, as much as they have one.

Personality:

Pine is a real salt of the earth type. She's often calm and levelheaded, with a dry wit that she's not afraid to use even at the most inappropriate times, meaning she is almost certain to crack a smartass comment when outgunned or even in the middle of sex. She often uses her sarcasm and sense of humor to guide the Renegades as much as everything else. That being said, she's quite practical minded and practical, which often is invaluable when it comes to adventuring.

Her gnomish curiosity does get the better of her if firearms or something else in her interest pops up. Then Pine can't help but geek out, going into far too much detail about her hobby. She can and has prattled for nearly hours about the various merits of firearms and go on at length about how she's managed to tweak her own personal projects. It's likely that Pine's all too aware of the effect this has on people, but she either can't help herself or flat out does not care.

Pine's not above flirting and will almost certainly do so when drunk. Some part of her is intensely curious about the "taller" races, though she more often than not aims for partners that are more her size.

Sexual Experience/Inclinations:

Pine's had a decent amount of sexual partners. Growing up she was fairly close to a halfling that lived in her community, to the extent that everyone just assumed that the two would get married. Both the gnomes and halflings weren't shy about sex, so neither was Pine. She lost her virginity to him pretty young, and stuck with him for pretty well the duration of her time with the community. He wasn't keen on her leaving though, which put a pretty massive schism between them that Pine has no interest in revisiting or exploring.

Since then she's had perhaps a handful of partners. She isn't quite as active in looking as some members of her party, but she definitely flirts and puts her feelers out. Thus far she's played it pretty safe, bedding mostly gnomes and halflings with one try with a goblin that didn't go well (goblin was very drunk). Despite herself, she can't help wondering about the "bigger" folk.

Pine's just practical enough to know that she won't be physically "ruined" by having a larger dick inside her. At the same time, some part of her can't help but wonder and be curious, and there's essentially a gnome size queen just waiting to be brought out. She's also got the durability to go hard, and definitely prefers a strong fuck over gentle lovemaking.

Post Coital Scene:

Pine's mind spun, awash in the pleasurable sensastions that continued to wash over her petite body. Even now she kept twitching, her insides convulsing in aftershocks of delight. The full sensation pushed against that internal arousal, making Pine shiver even more. She didn't need to look down to know that her taut abdomen had swollen, that the outline of the too-big cock swelled her frame. Even as it softened, the cock still filled the gnome, stretched her out. She'd be ruined for others her side, yet that thought was now a mere distant memory, with fullness and pleasure intermixing to such a degree. Pine felt the aftershocks quivering her body, though her mind felt so distant, unable to focus. Just little spasms, her body held in place by the thick member plunged within and the hand still holding her by the waist, digits digging in. He'd promised to stretch her out, to make her his little cocksleeve, and Pine felt every inch of that, with some insane part of her craving more, wondering, knowing that something had awaken within...

[/I][/B]

Felicity, cis-female, tiefling, thief rogue
Physical Description:
Naturally the first thing you notice about this tiefling is her midnight blue skin, looking almost like you're staring into a moving starry night sky. The illusion is enhanced by a smattering of white freckles along her waist, bridge of her nose, and a few others areas that look almost like twinkling stars. Felicity looks even younger than her eighteen years, thanks in no small part to a more rounded face with large, deep blue eyes. The freckles certainly don't help, nor does her tendency toward looking overly excited or outright pouting.

She's cut her even darker blue hair into a short bob that curls wildly, suggesting that her hair would kink out worse if she let it grew further. It caresses around her chin, mostly hiding her ears. It does little to hide the decidedly curvy horns that extend from just off her forehead to curl back around her ears (which would make for excellent handles, which she's quick to point out).

Felicity tries to keep her body thin and lean from her profession, but a tendency to overindulge in sweets and fatty foods works against her. Frustrating the young tiefling (but likely not us), most of the weight has gone to her hips and chest, both of which look decidedly bigger than her slender frame would suggest. In fact, she's been known to get her hips stuck in places as she attempts to sneak in. This has also given her a heart-shaped ass, which she does think is one of her better features.

It's clear that Felicity knows what thieves wear... at least from books. She's designed skin tight, usually black leather shorts that cling too tightly to her body (she grossly overestimated her hip and bust size to her private tanner and refuses to change out). To handle her "tail problem," Felicity opted to lower the waistband of her shorts. This would prove a problem if she hadn't used a potion to remove all her body hair (and possibly left her quite sensitive down there). A matching leather armor top covers most of her, though her chest threatens to bust out, and she's left an expanse of lightly freckled midnight skin bare. She wears long laced up black boots that have been enchanted to make her move more quietly.

Brief History:

Born into a wealthy, supportive family, Felicity had no reason to want for anything... save for adventure. Her parents were just permissive enough to let their daughter explore the world around her, particularly through books and adventures. They didn't discover until it was too late that Felicity vastly preferred the bodice ripping adventures of highwaymen and thieves her mother kept for personal reasons. To say Felicity ended up idolizing the roguish life is something of an understatement, as she created an elaborate fantasy life.

As she grew older, Felicity grew bolder, seeking out taverns and street gangs. She's proven remarkably lucky, in that she actually picked up the trade and has proven surprisingly good at theft and sneaking about, enough to have earned her a reputation (and, y'know, character levels). She decided to strike out alone after a few years bumming around and flirting both literally and professionally with different gangs, mostly because she believes that lone thieves are more romantic on the whole.

Personality:

Felicity tries to be taken seriously and act out the part of the sexy rogue. However, her own eagerness and outright joy at actually doing that has resulted in her being fairly giggly and coming off as what most would take her for at first brush: a young girl who's playing at being a thief.

She's not afraid to rely on her charm, showing a good sense of humor. Her attempts to flirt have a tendency to come off as adorable, very much what they are: a virgin using what she's read to try and get into people's good graces.

Though she steals, it's often baubles and/or things she just finds appealing. For example, there was a rash of thievery involving various lingerie and underwear, particularly of the silky elfish make, that hit her city, and it's unknown whether Felicity did it for giggles, to sell, or because she wanted new clothing.

Oh, she changes her name to Felicity after her first time, because she feels like it, mostly.

Gods, does Felicity want to experience actual sex. Between her family background, adorable childishness, and bad luck, she's failed at finding anyone to actually fuck her. And she very much wants fucked, having been all but raised on dirty sexual fantasies. In fact, she hasn't even experienced an orgasm that didn't come from her own doing. She's open to pretty well anyone and everyone who's receptive to her advances, though her reaction to being flirted with and/or being turned on is usually to get even more giggly than she already is.

Her fantasies are usually in two orders:
1) Dashing romantic relationships with rival thieves and/or law enforcement, usually involving daring trysts and quick, hard fucks in secret and/or unusual places.
2) Debauched fucking where she's essentially used as the "thieving slut" she is, possibly by a target, guard, or, again, rival.

She frequently masturbates, playing with each and every hole to varying degrees. Her toy collection is quite large (thanks in no small part to stealing) and she uses them with regularity.

Post Coital Scene:

Felicity couldn't stop giggling, the joyous noise bubbling up. With her eyes glazed, one horn snapped off, blue tongue lolling out, she looked every inch the freshly fucked, crazed slut that she'd always wanted to be. Her body kept wriggling and squirming, as if seeking out the massive lover that had just plowed her so hard that she'd likely be feeling the internal ache for tendays. That massive bovine cock had slammed into her tight little blue sex just so perfectly, and while Felicity could feel youth and adventurer vitality helping her get back, she still could feel her sex quivering. Each little pulse let another mixture of tiefling love juice and minotaur seed drizzle down her leg, the frothy white mixture standing out all the more against the dark blue of her skin. Felicity still felt shivers, the intense orgasm jerking her, igniting those pleasure centers again to let out more giggling. Her hand would move down to tease her, were she even capable of much movement at the time. She pushed through, managing at least one word: "Again."

Tawny Amblecrown; cis-female, half-tabaxi, way of the open hand monk
Physical Description:

Tawny borders on being outright jacked, with rippling muscles and a noticeably tanned physique. One look at her demonstrates a living weapon, one coiled and ready to be unleashed upon the first person to fuck with her wrong. Those muscles lurk just under golden tanned skin, with no visible lines, seeming to indicate that perhaps this half-tabaxi enjoys lazing about naked in the sun from time to time (though she'll claim to simply be naturally that color). There is often noticeable fur of the same almost panther/mountain line in key areas. This includes around her sex, which is usually left untamed. (This is done to have various representations in female presentation, but also because I often like shaving/removing the hair as a sort of indicator of shifting to more frequent sex; if it bothers you, don't pick Tawny or change it in RP quickly).

Dirty blonde, sort of golden, almost, well, tawny hair is cut in a jagged short cut around her head. Cat ears extend from the top of her head, again with that natural tannish color, almost like a mountain lion. Her hair frequently looks disheveled, and it's clear that it's just been cut with a dagger as crudely as possible. Deep green eyes with just a hint of a feline cast look intensely out from an equally intense, but harshly beautiful face.

Again, she's quite fit, with noticeable muscles and a taut figure. She's rather long and lean on the whole, leaning into the feline appearance and background. Her chest borders on non-existent, even when it's not heavily wrapped and bound down by a wrap or cloth. Everything is as tight as it looks, from the strong muscles to the incredibly hard looking square-shaped ass, above which a long, slender feline tail extends. She's also quite light on her feet, with retractable claws along her fingers.

She frequently wears loose cotton clothing, one of her few concessions to her race. The loose cotton top bears a good portion of her shoulders and all of her arms, hanging off her body enough to view the wrap about her chest. She's cinched it tighter around the waist, but there are often hints at the cotton boy shorts that she wears underneath. Loose pants sort of cover her lower half, and she opts for sandals when she bothers with footwear at all.

Brief History:

Tawny's mother was a wandering Tabaxi who had an interesting liaison with a human male. Wholly uninterested in parenting, she left the half-breed child at the steps of one of those religious organizations, figuring that they'd take care of her since religious types were good at that. What she didn't realize is that this was a group of highly skilled monks, who frequently trained in the art of combat before setting off on personal journeys throughout the Realms.

The monks were at first baffled at the child, but elected to race her among them, teaching her from a young age to fight and hold herself. Her natural agility helped, though her feline tendencies sometimes distracted or got in her way (more in this below). She became experienced enough after several years to set forth on her own, journeying throughout the Realms in order to better her skills.

She's been traveling for some time, and has a good understanding of how the world works, despite her upbringing. Currently she wanders looking for deeds worthy of doing and companions worthy of both teaching and learning from.

Personality:

Most of the time, Tawny is a levelheaded, almost mothering sort. She takes her time thinking through something, and sometimes has this almost predatory way of examining and looking at a situation. This means she often seems a bit more dense than her quicker witted companions, but she's still very much someone who took the more meditative and reflective aspects of her training quite seriously. To call her dependable is a bit of an understatement: she very much wants to help others and does her best to follow through.

Very rarely her feline features get the better of her; for Tawny, this usually means long naps in the sun (which almost always is her method of drying off after a bath, hence the all over tan), but she can get playful or distracted by things which distract cats from time to time. (Usually her feline self manifests as either ferocity or laziness).

However, once every two months or so, Tawny enters an unbearable state known as "The Heat." This mortified her and the monks when it first hit, as it was discovered that she'd been rubbing against various objects, using several weapons for self pleasure, and eventually had pinned down another initiate and would likely have mounted him then and there had she not been overpowered. Ashamed of this condition, she has learned to keep it buried through a combination of potions, meditation, and techniques.

Still, she's quick to defend others, and is longsuffering almost to a fault.

While she feels some shame, every once in a while, Tawny can't quite help but give into the Heat. She's thus had a few liaisons, and become intimately familiar with the various means of birth control present within the realms. The monks aren't completely against having sexual relations if it's consensual, so Tawny eventually gave in to her urges (ironically with the very initiate she pinned during her first heat). She finds sex engaging, but refuses to even entertain consensual partners outside of the Heat unless they can at least give her a good running in physical combat.

In the Heat, she becomes not just desperate for sex, but desperate to be bred, a drive which can often be downright maddening. She loses control and will demonstrate just how very physical she can become. Usually this state is suppressed and something Tawny actively avoids. She feels regret less from the fucking and more from succumbing to the urge than anything else. Usually she seeks out female partners, even better if said female also has certain equipment...

She's found she prefers female partners, almost more for practical reasons than anything else (it's much more difficult for a female to get her pregnant).

Post Coital Scene:

A rumbling satisfaction rose in Tawny despite herself. Her protesting, thinking mind was little more than a distant memory, the primal instincts having long since eaten it away. The strange sensation of contentment rolled through her as she felt new muscles moving and stretching. Damn, but her partner had gone so deep, so hard. Every inch of the half-tabaxi felt so satisfied, despite the rising guilt she felt. For the massive woman's huge cock had slammed so very, very deep into Tawny. Thick arms had choked her just right, adding that spinning delight, spiking each burst of pleasure. Tawny could just see the bold figure moving, likely getting those potions and salves to help. Would she give Tawny the "No Regrets" potion? Or would the absolutely massive load of seed within the Heated monk take root. The thought terrified Tawny, but she felt her body stretching lazily, so very satisfied by recent events that the half-tabaxi could even feel a treacherous purr rising deep within her chest. Cuddling with someone who'd slammed her hard enough into the bed to likely bruise her ass felt strange, almost as strange as the still ghosting sensation of knotted cock, but Tawny was still oh so tempted...

Niallill Dawnchilde; trans-female; high-elf; peace cleric
Physical Description:

There's something almost aggressive feminine and demure about Nia. She plays into the stereotypes of the elves in appearance almost to a fault, willowy, pale, with hair the color of spun gold. She looks almost too delicate and real to actually exist in the world, as if she's sculpted the perfect image of femininity into existence.

That golden hair extends to her waist, frequently worn in intricate hair styles. Nia is known to play with her hair to match the setting she's in: during adventures it may be tied into a long, tight braid (think Rapunzel); during religious services, a tight, intricately woven bun; at fancy parties, worn in shimmering updos and the like. She's almost always styling it: to see it loose means you're seeing Nia either completely relaxed, bathing, or getting ready for her day. The hair helps to enhance her elegantly beautiful features, including long pointed ears that frequently extend outside of the elegant strands.

She's rather delicate, looking nearly fragile, despite having some internal strength. She's certainly every bit the slender elf of myth and legend. Perhaps surprisingly, she does possess a rather impressive chest, one that looks a little oversized for her frame. She requested it via magic as part of her transitioning, and is quite proud, often going at lengths to adorn it and draw attention to that portion of her body. There is a bit of androgyny to her build on the whole, though she does have a round ,almost bubble butt. She currently still has what most would biologically refer to as "male genitalia," but she refers to as a "clit" (she actively is seeking a way of fully transitioning). This stands out all the further as she is quite smooth and devoid of body hair, not that she had much to begin with.

Like her hair, Nia changes her garb quite regularly. As a cleric, she has delicately made elfish chain that she wears to protect herself, fashioned in a decidedly feminine way. The golden heart of Hanali Celanil, elfish god of love and peace, adorns the tabbard she wears (she's also tattooed it above her hip, which is considered scandalous, but a way of her expressing her love for the deity that's helped her find her way). She always aims for the most feminine clothing she can find, seeking out dress with frills and lace. Her penchant for wearing frilly, ornate underclothing borders on humorous, and her lingerie collection is second to none. She's even been known to decorate her clit and/or have various bits and baubles in key places.

Brief History:

Niallill's family wasn't all that high, despite being high elves. They were respected, yes, and members of an elfish community, but they simply did their part, serving the community as dedicated workers. As a child, young Nia was given the opportunity to explore and determine herself. It became clear from a young age that she veered toward things traditionally determined as feminine, including dolls, dressing up, and playing with girls' hair.

It was when she was approaching her adulthood that Nia felt conflicted. Her body didn't match up with her self, and she sought the guidance of the gods for support. Hanali Celanil reached out to her, seeing Nia's love, and confirmed the elf's believes in herself, bestowing upon her not only confidence, but divine power to spread peace and prosperity. She also allowed Nia to keep her traditionally childish name, transitioning it into her more female self as well. Her people were overjoyed, and the blessings indicated that she would make an excellent missionary and force for good and tranquility in this world

She has since ventured out to serve her goddess in devotion and love, spreading the joy she can to others along the way.

Personality:

While it borders on nauseating repetition at this point, Nia embodies many "traditionally" feminine traits. She's respectful, quiet, and demure, believing to more embody her goddess than to push her believes onto her self or others. She wants to be seen as the pretty young thing she is, but not, perhaps, truly noticed much beyond that. There's something of a lack of confidence presence in the young female.

She's submissive to a fault as well, and not just in a sexual sense (more on that below). Nia will often go along with the will of others, bowing to their whims and desires. The only firm ground she seems to hold is the belief that she shouldn't harm others, and that others should do things not to harm themselves or others as well. She will go out of her way to stop the spreading of harm, but will otherwise give way to what they want.

Still, she is altruistic, seeking people she can help, believing in the best of everyone.

To say Nia is submissive is something of an understatement. Partly do to her reasoning behind her expressed identity, Nia has a tendency to do what others want. As she was growing up, she discovered that her body could give pleasure to others of all genders, and has worked to make that part of her existence as well. She's thus become extremely gifted at using her mouth and hands to please others, with a slight inclination more toward traditionally masculine figures than feminine.

If someone's willing to treat her as feminine, she finds true joy in that and will give way to them. She's also found she actually receives a great deal of desire from submitting her sexual desires to others, getting quite excited when they use her for their pleasure (she's been known to cum simply from giving intense blowjobs). She so strongly desires to be sexually taken as a woman that the mere idea excited her tremendously, making her relatively eager despite the circumstances.

Her fantasies almost exclusively revolve around the pleasure of others, to an almost masochistic extent (though she falls just short of being that, as pain goes against her tenants).

Post Coital Scene:
"Do you want me to untie it?" The teasing question echoed in Nia's brain as she looked up at her lover. Her own sex had swollen obscenely, nearly turning violet with so many suppressed orgasms. Her delicate ribbons had been expertly woven and tied about it, cinching her tight, even as she throbbed with yet more need. Nia could feel his seed drizzling out of her bottom, seeping down below her on the bed, as much an indication of their shared delight as the rest. Her glazed violet eyes could barely see the shape, the pleasure still making the room spin. Still, Nia managed a small nod, feeling pathetic. Hands barely started undoing the ribbons when Nia's member exploded. A naughty burst of her arousal jetted out, pooling in her lower belly, gathering there. Nia's hips arched as she let out the most delicate cry, trembling as she looked up, still very much at the mercy, wondering if she should ready healing for another round, even as her body ached.

Xanthe Arcanis non-binary (she/they pronouns), half-elf, order of scribes wizard
Physical Description:

Xanthe considers herself the new alternative and face of wizardry, and as a result, they sort of looks it. They's gone out of her way to forgo the usual wizard trappings, preferring a sort of loose leather outfit as opposed to robes or the like (it does not function as armor). If you think punk or alternative nerd who decided to study magic, then you'd have a good initial idea.

Due to spending a lot of her time studying and hanging out in taverns, Xanthe is quite pale, arguably the palest among the group with is saying something. Their hair is jet black, whether natural or changed by magic it's hard to say. One side of it is shaved bare, while the other hangs over her eyes in a sort of jagged, roughly cut mess; that side is almost more mid length, but seems to end in jagged, uneven lengths down the side of their shoulder. Their red eyes seem to belie their demonic proclivities, and while most claim they're a result of Xanthe's devilolic studies, they're more likely a result of some cosmetic magics. Her face is fairly thin, but has this sort of sharp attractiveness that's common among alt-models/rockers, etc. There are several piercings in the left area (which is the shaved side), though less in the right. It is quite likely they tongue is pierced.

Underneath the loose leathers and trappings they'll often wear "radical" undergarments. Not quite lingerie so much as tatters or boy shorts or the like. They do look a little more androgynous, but they lean more feminine, and their body was assigned female and has the various corresponding parts. Their breasts are moderately small, but actually quite sensitive (so much so that they only pierced the right nipple, finding that too delicate and thus stopped). Thanks to half-elfish aging and her petite frame, Xanthe looks and appears almost more like an older teenager than the mid-twenties, mostly graduated wizard that she is. There are a few arcane runes that are tattooed onto their flesh, some of which are actually spells and the like.

Their ass is still impressively tight. They keep the hair of their nether regions purposefully styled using spells and the like.

Brief History:

Given the background, you'd almost think that Xanthe grew up in an either an ultra conservative or ultra liberal household. This is essentially true, as their parents used magic to help bring them into the world. They grew up in an highly magical household, and were essentially destined to become a wizard from the start. They came out as non-binary in their early teens, with the support of their parents and even the magic school (which had long since grown used to such things). That being said, they're perfectly fine with people mis-gendering them by calling them with feminine pronouns.

They quickly excelled at magic, but chaffed at the rules that were established and set. More importantly, they hated that there were so many expectations regarding wizardy and how wizards should comport themselves. Xanthe immediately started bucking against those trends, trying to do whatever outrageous behavior they could manage. This included helping the Charitable Renegades when they needed arcane assistance, before leaving with the training mostly unfinished to go adventuring.

Personality:

In case it wasn't evident, Xanthe has a sort of rebellious streak. They naturally want to buck standard expectation and trends, but at the same time, they've got a huge passion for magic. whenever magic or things arcane appear, they're among the first to start "nerding out." It becomes readily apparent that deep down, Xanthe is a wizard and scholar before they're a rebel and adventurer. They can get easily distracted by puzzles or solutions, with their facade dropping. Interestingly they often have issues with blood and are fairly shy about pain.

They are often sarcastic and mouthy, with a quick retort or quip frequently at their lips. They take their various ideas seriously, as well as pretty much everything involving magic. Beyond that, there's a sort of loose, nonchalance about the world and people in it. They are loyal to their friends, being especially close to Felicity, who they have an open attraction to and likely something of a relationship with.

They're a rebel, but it's arguable if anyone actually cares that much about the rebellion.

As one may expect, Xanthe's sexual proclivities are moderately wide. They initially started showing interest in the more strange partners, beings like dragon-born and tabaxi and the like, mostly to buck trends and to try and be different. Enough exposure has sort of left Xanthe with moderately exotic tastes. They're the sort who would find a mind-flayer a more appealing mate than an attractive human. They are usually quite open about their attraction to beings like this.

While Xanthe has had quite a bit of sexual experience, they haven't been penetrated much or gone as deep. The strange pairings often meant that Xanthe has touched, sucked, rubbed, and ground on various beings more than actually put anything inside of them. They have experimented with various toys and wands, even trying some magical insertions.

They're actually probably one of the most mixed of the Renegades, in that they'll take control of a situation to get what they want, but can also be a brat to those that are interested in dominating one.

Post Coital Scene:

Once Xanthe's mind had surely been filled with spells and arcane thoughts and ideas. Now nothing beyond the pleasure that still cascaded throughout their form filled her thoughts. The wizard could still feel the tendrils of the mind flayer sliding into her mind, directly stimulating them in ways even they couldn't imagine. Burst upon burst of raw sexual pleasure had cascaded through their mind, coupling with the outrageous acts upon their body to utterly demolish any attempt at thought. Even now Xanthe's mind simply replayed orgasms, remembering bowing and releasing great bursts of arousal, recalling the tendrils wrapping tightly around every bit. They could still feel the sensation of the suckers drawing against their breasts, teasing nipples and drawing them inward. Every inch of Xanthe's lithe body and mind felt ravished, ransacked and utterly laid waste. The wizard's red eyes rolled back as the creature lifted their head. Her tongue dutifully fell out, oh so ready and willing to rally for even more pleasures, even if body and mind weren't even close to ready...

Roe Rouge cis-female, half-elf, Circle of the Moon Druid
Physical Description:

Roe has a natural, wild beauty that has a tendency to make people draw back. Like all half-orcs, she's quite tall, particularly for a female, and has the build you'd expect from someone who spends most of her time fighting for her life amid the wild. Yet an almost too natural flighty grace influences her movements, and all her clothing looks soft, almost pretty. Her red-brown eyes are soft, with little lines of green.

Her hair is wild and unkempt, a dark black with hints of nature woven throughout. She keeps a long braid dangling near her face, and has a few others that she's woven various beads, baubles, flowers and the like throughout. Her hair has a slight curl to it, often worn loose around her shoulders, though if Roe is expecting a fight, she'll tie it up and back to keep it away from the rest of her.

Genetics granted Roe the height and muscular build common to most of those with orcish blood. A diet that leans more heavily on fruits and vegetables helps keep her a bit leaner than you'd expect, though her chest is still fairly impressive. There's a striking, wild, almost Amazonian look to her, with excellent proportions, including flared hips and an impressive, yet tight ass. Her skin is incredibly soft, though there's the steel of finely toned muscles underneath. Most of it is a dark green, dotted here and there with a few scars, though most of those are from escaping predators.

Oddly Roe's tastes run more towards the pretty and feminine. She often wears loose clothes in soft pastel colors. Interestingly most of her clothing appears to be soft leather from deer (it's actually been blessed and granted to her by those cervines who faced death too early). Her garb is practical, but she finds herself entranced by frills and lace and the almost overtly girly, meaning that she's frequently on shopping trips with Nia and would love to wear a pretty dress (she's made it her goal to make one from doe-skin, but has been practicing before she makes a real attempt).

Brief History:

Like too many half-orcs, Roe was not born of a loving, consensual union between mother and father. Likely the orc side comes from her father, as her mother abandoned her in the woods not long after her birth, with a plea for the forest itself to watch out for her. For most children, this would be the end of the story, as they would likely have died of the many dangers of the forest.

Perhaps the gods or Nature herself took pity, for instead Roe was found by a curious group of strangely intelligent deer. They opted to raise the strange creature as one of their own, allowing Roe to bond tightly with the natural world around her. She learned the deepest arts and secrets of nature, achieving Wildshaping even before she truly began to channel the natural magics.

When Felicity was lost in the woods during an early adventure for the Renegades, it was Roe in the shape of a deer that guided her to safety. The cheery rogue extended an offer for the deer to join her adventuring party, thinking she was getting a pet. To the shock of her and the rest, the deer's head bobbed in agreement, and the half-orc resumed her normal human shape not long after.

Personality:

Despite the softness she's tried to add to her appearance, Roe has a tendency to be quite intimidating. She doesn't talk much, towers over a lot of people, and has the bulky build so common to her people. No amount of soft leathers, feathers, and flowers can completely cover that up. However, a more observant person will notice that she's dressed less like a barbarian warrior and more like a peace seeking flower child.

It doesn't help that Roe is incredibly quiet and shy. She doesn't fully understand humanoids, and finds all social interaction to be more than a little awkward. On top of that, her Common is awful, making her sound far stupider than she actually is (a fact that Roe is all too aware of). Mix that with the usual negative reaction to a burly half-orc, and Roe finds it difficult to approach people and talk. It takes a little engaging to get her to come out of her shell, but once she does, she's willing enough and can be quite friendly.

She often sees things more like a deer would than a normal humanoid, and definitely doesn't have much of the orc's sense of view. However, she has a fierce temper buried just under the gentle exterior, one that comes out when her friends or animals (which she usually sees as friends anyway) are threatened, causing her to show just how strong a druid with a direct connection to nature can be.

Roe has absolutely no experience with sex in her "natural" half-orc form. In fact, she doesn't understand most humanoids' patterns of flirtation and often thinks that most attempts to flirt with her are insults in some form or fashion (causing the orcish blood in her to rise up in anger). If she eventually comes to understand that it's some form or flirting or mating, she usually becomes embarrassed, even more tongue-tied than usual.

A shy half-orc with impressive powers and a build has a tendency to simply not end up engaging in sex all that much.

As a deer she mated as soon as she was an adult, and she has since coupled as an animal a few times, having a basic understanding of how the process works. Actual humanoid coitus confuses the hell out of her, though she'll probably lose her mind if someone engages in foreplay (particularly oral, which she doesn't understand at all). She has a preference toward those that are prettier, which also usually causes a problem, as most pretty folks aren't interested in a well built half-orc, and if they are, they probably aren't forward enough to take the necessary lead.

Post Coital Scene:

No wonder everyone went around fucking for pleasure! If Roe had a tail, she'd be shaking it. Everything certainly felt as if it had been shaking, her impressively curvy and well built form trembling as the aftershocks of orgasm rolled through her. Drizzles of her own arousal and the seed of her partners oozed from her sex, a little more of it seeming to seep from between those two incredibly firm ass cheeks. Said cheeks had reddened slightly beneath the green, the warmth seeping down into the half-orc below. Roe let out another almost cooing noise, toes curling and uncurling as the new, pleasurable sensations rolled through her body. She was fairly certain she'd passed out at one point, her orcish endurance all that kept her going during that last bit. She'd just cum so hard that she'd lost it! Heavy hands slapped her poor abused bottom, and Roe raised herself up, whimpering, need seeping through her, all too ready for round two... or was it three?

(I have this here more for me than partners, but feel free to use it for developing your own characters!)
Blank Name for Template gender, race, class
Physical Description:

Brief History:

Personality:

Post Coital Scene:

Loose Plot Ideas
  • Oops, We Got Captured: Felicity's been looking for a way to properly lose her virginity for a while, and she's quite kinky. It wouldn't be beyond her to find someone she thinks is almost guaranteed to, say, bind her or treat her sexually and then purposefully get captured by them. May even draw in some others as well.
  • Careful, This is ____ Territory: (inspired by a short markydaysaid comic) It's well known that an area is the home of a particularly primal horny tribe. This could be goliaths, satyrs like the example, centaurs, etc. The Renegades just need to pass, but perhaps they find a certain tole necessary.
  • Fae Parties: the Renegades are hired to be guards at a party. While that is necessary, they also soon discover that the host is likely a Fae or something else along those lines. It's obvious that if you're hiring attractive females, you're not just doing it in order to have good guards, but also good partners as well.
    • Could also do a variant of this where they're investigating drugs or the location of the event as well
  • Circus Erotica: similar to above, only there's a certain circus or traveling performance that also requires guards. They either hire for guards or for investigation, but it also turns out that it would work best if the Renegades were part of the act. But those acts often involve highly erotic, definitely not safe for young eyes performances that may or may not involve outright fucking.
  • Blessings of the Goddess: the Renegades seek out a rumor and/or quest involving a goddess (either one of the ones the Renegades follow or a lost one). They are seeking particular blessings or treasure, only to find that said goddess really wants is some erotic time. If they volunteer to serve, they receive the blessings, and it is just oh so blissful being with a goddess and her blessed group.
    • Obviously this could be Fae or Devils or anything similar.
  • Dragon's Maiden: even in Faerun (or other fantasy realms), dragons are still known to prefer maidens for whatever reason. It's an old tradition, and one village has been offering up their fair maidens for a while. The Renegades (or at least one of them) figure a way of getting close and potentially dealing with this "threat" is to have one of their own pose as said maiden. Naturally there's a more... erotic angle at play here, because that's what this is all about.
    • Could also be that the Renegades are seeking a dragon's help and go this route, or many other possibilities. Who doesn't want to fuck a dragon?
  • The A to Z Bestiary (inspired by the Tinkerbomb images): for whatever reason, be it curse or large paycheck, our Renegades are challenged to fuck there way through the various monsters of the Forgotten Realms. They must fuck twenty six different monsters, each representing a different letter of the alphabet, somehow make record of the experience, and obviously survive the aftermath. Fortunately they can and probably will do it in rotation.
  • To Exhaustion: the Rogues are hired out by someone looking particularly for an all female band of adventurers. See, they've determined that the best way to survive an area and deal with the inhabitants is by fucking them to exhaustion. Men are just battered (or also fucked), and normal women won't make it. Good thing the Rogues are all sexually fit, huh?
  • Mind Fuckers: there are rumors that a group of mind flayers is working toward a different means of sustenance. Instead of outright eating brains, they've learned that they can simply consume certain thoughts, and that those of highly stimulated females are particularly appealing. It would take a group of skilled adventurers to look into this for whatever reason.
  • The Satyr's Romp: there is a renown gathering that is well known for the utter debauchery that goes on there. Perhaps there are actual satyrs or other such beings involved. There certainly is a ridiculous amount of fucking. The Renegades find themselves as attendees, perhaps on a job or as a reward, and of course must do the natives... I mean do what the natives do.
  • Honeypot Inn: a famous locale that caters primarily to adventurers, where achingly gorgeous girls are on hand to serve every need; are our characters there to enjoy themselves? Or are the Renegades working there to pay off a debt or earn some cash between jobs?
  • The Sin Den: similar to above, only this is a locale set not only for adventurers, but those that are looking for a particular kind of erotic satisfaction. Only the most debauched and perverted would walk through those doors, knowing what they will go through. But that's what it takes for some adventurers to find excitement.
  • Taking the Six: some poor individual finds themself in a situation wherein they are challenged, bet, or otherwise forced/suggested to bed all six of the various Renegades. Perhaps this is because of a wager, perhaps because of pride. Regardless, that person now has to figure out a way to sleep with all of the various Renegades, which should prove quite interesting indeed.
  • Hardest Fuck Wins: a sort of reverse of the above. The Renegades on break, either antsy or looking to unwind, set a sort of personal contest among themselves: using only the patrons at the establishment they're in, they are looking for the hardest/weirdest fuck, possibly with the most outrageous partner. Who knows what could happen?
  • Get Out of Jail Free: some combination of the Renegades finds themselves behind bars. Maybe they deserve it, maybe they don't. But the problem is that they used their money, either on the situation that got them in or on supplies. Fortunately the jailer seems willing to take other coin.
  • Caught in the Act: similar to the above; sometimes adventurers have to do... illegal or unsavory things. In this case, some combination of our Renegades are caught in the midst of something that they probably shouldn't be. Fortunately there's that way out again...
  • Research and Experimentation: the Renegades are hired out by some kind of researcher. Perhaps they're a magical researcher, maybe someone pushing the boundaries of potions or biological science; or maybe they're just a pervert with too much money. Regardless, the Renegades are put through their paces testing out all sorts of things.
  • Similar Ideas! I am more than willing to brainstorm with partners and the like, though it will take more than just a presentation of your characters to get things rolling.

Back
Top Bottom