Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Love (Zhas)

ukeshadow

Supernova
anime_girl_684.jpg

Name: Mele
Idea: waitressXboss
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mele woke up early and got dressed in a white dress shirt with a light blue bra on so the bra showed but she had not noticed that. She did up the white dress shirt that clung to her girlish figure then slipped on a very tight pare of blue jeans and did them up around her hips. They were low on her hips and her white dress shirt stopped right above them so if she bent over you could see creamy white skin. She then walked into her washroom and picked up her hair brush then started to brush her very long blue hair.

After she was dressed and groomed and she had breakfasted he went to her interview to see if she could get a job at the near by dinner. She handed in her resume a few days ago and they called back and said to come in for an interview today so that's what she was doing she just hoped she could get the job. She walked down the street and walked onto the dinner and to the office area where she was told to go then knocked on the door and waited.

A moment or two went by and her knock was only answered by silence. The boss did this on purpose to give any interviewee a sense of self-doubt, but he was there, sitting very silently on the top of the interviewee's end of the desk in the middle of the mid-sized room.

When he thought the wait was long enough, he stood up slowly and quietly strode over the voiceless, blue carpet towards the door. He extended his hand to the doorknob and with sudden movements (as to project a sense of urgency to whomever was opposite the door), he had opened the door and without so much as looking at her, he said loudly "come in" with a metallic, blunt and hurried tone.

He left the door open as he walked calmly back to his desk, eyes focused on the patterns of the mosaic-looking carpet. Before Mele may have known what happened, the boss was already halfway to his seat on the other side of the 4x3.5 foot desk, with it's broadside extending the length of the room.

Mele stood there waiting worried when there was no response she did not want to knock again and give a back impression like she was in a hurry or she was impatient. She looked around some as she waited at the door. her hands were playing with her hair the long wait was making her nervous and she hated it.

Male jumped a little as the door was opened and in a loud voice she was told to come in so she did. She walked hurried some because of the hurried tone he had used when he said some in. Male walked up to the desk and stood there not knowing if she should sit or not.

He was turning to sit on his large leathered chair when he noticed her standing some awkwardly.
"Please sit..." The business man said, sounding slightly peeved.
He wore a white shirt, blue business jeans and a patterned tie to match. His posture projected a sense of control and self-worth. He also had a very large presence wherever he moved about. Not to say that he was this physically, but rather he held some form of suggestion over his surroundings and others.

He looked her over once and wrote some things down on some sheets of paper that lay on the desk before him. There was a moment of silence before he looked up from his writing and looked her in the eyes, a gaze quite unlike his demeanor. There was a soft accessible look to them.

"So..." He said finally. His voice calm and strong. "You're name, and what you're here for." It was more of a demand than a question.

Mele sat down in a very lady like way. She looked down as the room was silent and her chest moved up and down as she breathed. The top button on her white shirt was undone and because of it you could just see the top of her breasts though the rest could be seen because of how thin the material of the shirt was. She did not like the silence and she could tell this man was one who liked to be in control that was probably why he was the boss.

When he spoke she looked up and smiled. She then answered his question. "My name is Mele and im here looking for a job as a waitress."

The man reacted by smiling back at her. However, the motive of the smile could not be understood as it seemed welcoming and relieving at first but upon a second glance there seemed to be a sinister motive behind his lips.
He spoke in an unexpected quirky way next. "Why here? What makes you think you're qualified?" He asked inquisitingly, already seeing that she was quite 'qualified.'

The smile seemed to turn to a sneer as he awaited her answer, more interested in how she responded than what she had to say.

Mele was stunned at the question he asked her with the smile that made her uncomfortable. She was not sure what to say since she wanted to work here because it was close to home and she heard it was a good place to work. She bit her lip and then said calmly and said "I do not think im qualified to work at here but i hope i am and i hope i get this job id love to work at the best restaurant i know." She said hoping that was a good response.

(backup profile since for SOME REASON i can't log on to mine)

"Best restaurant you know you say?" He looked off to the side. "Why we may just have a position for you anyway." He said eager to start her that he failed to mention the paperwork he'd have to go through just to hire her. He knew he'd probably regret the decision later for not going over all the applicants, but maybe he wouldn't...

"How do you feel about being a waitress?" He said with a glow in his eyes.

"Being a waitress sounds fine to me im sure i can do that job." Mele said with a smile as she looked at her new boss.

The man smiled with the appearance of a predatory animal.
"Well there's only one requirement, other than how you serve people."
He stood up and walked to a small closet just behind his desk chair, opened the door, and took out a lovely-looking full pink/purple dress that extended all the way down her ankles on a coat hanger. It had a slit beginning at her waist that would show off her left leg. There was also a diamond shaped cut-out at the upper-chest area of the outfit.
"I'll need to you stand up and put this on. You'll need to look good in it if you want the job. Preferrably in the leg area." He extended his arm. "Here."

"Is there somewhere i can change?" Mele asked as she stood up and looked over the dress.

His smile couldn't get any bigger, otherwise it would have. He was hoping she wouldn't have asked.
He walked over towards her and as he did so his presence became more intimidating. He extended his thick hand past her body, dwarfing her frail figure, only to open the door behind her. The man lifted his finger and dipped his head as if also to point with his eyes to the door opposite his office.

"You may dress in there." He spoke finally, seeming to break an awkward silence as he turned his eyes back at her large, blue, innocent eyes.

She watched him go to the door and then say where she could change. Mele Nodded then said "ok ill be back then" With that she took the dress and went to the room she was told to and she undressed and then slipped into the tight dress. After she looked it over she left the room and went back to his office. "how do i look?"

ukeshadow said:
She watched him go to the door and then say where she could change. Mele Nodded then said "ok ill be back then" With that she took the dress and went to the room she was told to and she undressed and then slipped into the tight dress. After she looked it over she left the room and went back to his office. "how do i look?"

Just as she left and closed the door behind her, he quickly turned around and headed back towards his computer on his desk. He typed in a few buttons and brought up a hidden-security camera within the room she was dressing. He chuckled in delight as she dressed herself. She was marvelous and he must have her.
As she was looking herself over, he quickly straightened up his desk and hair before she re-entered the room.

"How do I look?" she asked, and, with a cheerful demeanor he had never shown yet, began clapping his hands and laughing heartily.
"Ah-haaa! You look absolutely darling my dear!" With his mouth slightly agap in glee he continued. "Uh, what did you say your name was again, Ms...?"

As she re-entered, she had noticed a name tag on the desk she hadn't before which was strange, as the rest of the desk looked different too.
The tag read, "Dan Bucking."

She blinked at his change of attitude and the tag on his desk that she did not remember seeing earlier. She decided to ignore the sudden change and she looked at him with a smile. "Mele" She said looking at him.

A laugh came from deep within his throat as if he hadn't done so in a long while. He was probably a man with a hardened sense of humor. "Well," he spoke a moment after looking at her. "I think we have a job for you. Come back tomorrow, early. Say... eight am? We'll get you started then."

He looked down at his paperwork after his sentence. It was a brunt and somewhat cold dismissal.

Mele nodded and then said "ill be back at eight then." She said before turning to leave. "Have a good day sir." She said before leaving to go home for the day.

[I apologize for the absense]
Time: 7:50 am
Daniel waited for her to return as he sat behind the kitchen, secretively anxious to see her Wait in the revealing uniform.
He kept his eagerness to himself as he remained composed around his staff. Technically he should be doing work, but he couldn't focus with this on his mind.

Mele got there 5 minutes early and already dressed and ready for work. She walked up to Daniel and said "Good morning sir." she bowed a little giving a nice flash of cleavage to him.

ukeshadow said:
Mele got there 5 minutes early and already dressed and ready for work. She walked up to Daniel and said "Good morning sir." she bowed a little giving a nice flash of cleavage to him.

Dan smiled, very much pleased with the dress.
For the next 15 minutes, Dan went over all the precautions and procedures for serving others and Waiting professionally. The entire time he kept a large smile on his face, admiring her body when she turned away to greet and wait new customers. He almost even touched her on the waist because he became so intimate with her body in his mind. He caught himself just in time and placed his hand over the back of his head and scratched almost nervously.

"Well, it looks like you've got it all down. You learn very quick, love. I'll leave you to wait the rest yourself. If you need anything, I'm in the back but you should first talk to our veteran waitress and waiter - Mikhai (waiter) and Casey (waitress). But don't let that shy you away from talking to me whenever you need"

He left to his back room after talking with both Mikhai and Casey, and upon his leave to his office, Casey gave her a stern look up and down and ran off to the bathroom, Mikhai just stood staring.

Mele listened to Dan then nodded and said "will do." She said with a smile then went off to work after looking at Mikhai and Casey. She was not sure why she got a stern look from Casey but she ignored it and did her best to work hard for her new boss.

Mikhail waited 'till Mele was least busy so he could intercept her.
Mikhail had a friendly face, bright brown eyes, mid length hair, and a warming smile as well as a warming presence.
He approached quickly.
"Psst! Hey, You. Don't you worry about Casey. I'm sure she's just jealous. She's been wanting to wear that dress ever since she got hired but the boss saw her in it and wouldn't let her. You should be greatful, appreciate it even. It's a great honour to wear such a beautiful dress. And besides, it looks good on you." He looked her in the eye quickly and moved on with his work. He had an ability that made others around him at least and comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol ^^'
okay so I don't know of any good anime sites so I just kinda pulled these off a google search <=) I hope they're acceptable.

Casey: They look similar to this - or maybe eactly. Use ur imagination ^^'
princeoftennis10.jpg

Mikhail and chef:
normal_fumi_yoshinaga_6.jpg

Aaaannd
hmmm.... (Searches for picture)
AHA!
Here you go. Let's just say he's your boss ;)
Male_pin_up_2_by_celesse.jpg

But you know what's wierd? The chef and the boss look exactly alike dave for their cloths. So let's just say for the sake of argument they're related. =] Cause i didn't even notice that until after i posted this.

Mele looked at Mikhail and smiled and said "im use to people not liking me for reasons like that so it wont bug me. And thank you im happy that i look good in it because if i didn't that would be a little weird." She then went back to work. She was a hard worker and a little clumsy at some points but she kept on working hard.

Back
Top Bottom