Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private [Willow/Tezumak99]

tezumak99

Moon
"Can anyone tell me whats going to happen when I bring this torch close to the balloon filled with hydrogen?" He said out loud to the classroom. A few minutes passed by and Ethan still couldn't get an answer out of them. To be serious, he felt bored too. It was the day before the weekend and already the kids were talking about their plans coming up. One student perked up the comment of 'this class is boring' and Ethan couldn't help but shake his head, smiling.

"Well," he said, bringing the fire closer to the balloon. Suddenly, the balloon popped and zoomed around the room. A few screams and gasps could be heard as some students tried to get out of the way. "No homework for the weekend. And may I remind you, don't drink and drive. Some of you live close to me and I can hear the music blasting all the way down the street!"

Some students smirked as they hurried out of the door. Ethan watched the last one go before turning around and erasing the board. He filed everything into his folder before. He sighed a relief that the weekend was finally over and un-did his tie. Shooting his papers into the trash can, he sat back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom