Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Jj]Secret feelings [Snow]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
________________________________________________________​

She laughed at his cold blooded comment. She was somewhat inclined to believe the story as he loved to cuddle close to her, even on cool summer nights. "Alright...I won't steal the covers... I don't want to be the reason why you'd have a cold or anything..." she said with a warm smile toward the other.

She shifted on the couch a bit, the pads of her fingers pressing into her brothers thighs as she did. Her fingers stretched gently brushing up against the bulge forming in his boxers. She blushed deeply, at the feeling of his hardening cock underneath her fingers.

She gulped quietly her petite fingers wrapping around his cock. She shuddered at the feeling of his warmth against her cool fingers. "S-sorry..." she said quickly, realizing what she had done. She sat up on the couch, a deep blush present on her face. Allen then crossed the room over into the kitchen once more to get herself a cool glass of water. God, the heat was making her crazy~

__________________________________________________________________​

Taylor smiled at his big sister as she teased him about not wanting to steal the covers, they were alone at college most of the year, and neither having much time to date and see people he had started to enjoy their cuddling at nite. They had always been very close so neither never put much thought into it.

He was just starting to focus on their movie again when he felt her soft, cool fingers brushing against his thighs in his boxers. As her hand made another movement he help completely still, feeling his big sister's hand slowly slide over the bulge in his shorts. Not having a girlfriend for so long he had to fight back a moan as he felt his cockspring up against the material of his shorts, pressing into her hand. "I....its ok sis...apartment is so small we're bound to accidentally touch something sooner or later.."

He blushed deeply as she appologized, acting like nothing happened as she made her way out to the kitchen for a drink. Even though Taylor was emberassed he couldn't help but watch her walk across their small apartment, trying to adjust himself so she wouldn't see the bulge. Watching as her curvy body moved , all her curves jiggling slightly from just being dressed in panties and her bra.

Allen breathed deeply as she looked down at the glass of water. God~why'd she do it? She downed the glass quickly, savoring the feeling of the cool liquid sliding down the back of her dry throat. She smiled to herself just a bit when Taylor said it was fine. Blaming her curios touch on the cramped apartment they lived in. She crossed the room again, a relieved look upon her face. "Alright..." the woman managed to say as she returned to her spot upon the couch. This time however, beside him and not stretched out like a lazy feline.

Allen tried to get into the movie. But twenty minutes of knowing her sibling had a boner in his boxers was torture. A billion thoughts soared through her mind all at once as she wondered how he got it? Why he got it? And if she made it worse by touching it. Allen leaned closer to Taylor her shoulder and thigh brushing against his hot skin. Before he could react to her increasing closeness, Allen slipped her hand in between his hot thighs. Crossing one leg over the other, she spread his thighs just a bit before she dipped her hand into his underpants. Allen grabbed his cock, and with a soft gulp she had begun to stroke him.

"Sorry...I just can't bare the thought of probably having caused this and not doing anything about it..." she said to Taylor as she pulled at the waistband of his boxers down with her free hand, exposing his erection to herself and the hot air around them. She continued to stroke him, the movements of her arm increasing as she went a bit faster. "You don't mind if I help you get rid of it...do you?" she whispered in his ear softly before nipping at his earlobe softly. She dipped her head a bit lower, pressing her lips into his neck, kissing and sucking softly as her hand still worked at his erect member.

Back
Top Bottom