Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For A Few Dollars More... (RI & Hahvoc)

RelentlessImp

Super-Earth
Our Holy Mother of the All Saints High sat in a hollow, falling off from the road into what had once been a pleasant meadow all covered with daisies. Now there's a parking lot, filled with vehicles and buses, with a rather massive school seated back from it. Rising gothic architecture adorned with crosses, stained glass windows, and, above the entryway, Jesus on the cross, looking down with a smile upon all who passed through those doors. The bell had just rung, ending the final period, and students were rushing to their buses or milling about, waiting for friends or other modes of transportation to take them home.

The Principal's Office took up the entirety of the top third floor. Large and spacious, it also hosted the faculty lounge, though it lay empty. Teachers typically wanted to leave as fast as students did. Outside the office proper, adjacent to the lounge, a rather severe woman typing neatly away at a keyboard was just finishing up her work. The intercom upon her desk buzzed, and she reached to press the button labeled 'talk'.

"Yes, Father Alistair?"

"Please inform Sister McKay to report to my office. Then you may leave."

"Yes, Father Alistair."

Father Alec Alistair watched as the secretary went to fetch the teacher, a slight smile forming on his dark pink lips. It had been years since he had actually exercised the "Father" in his title, having left his congregation to take the post of principal here, and it was fair to say that he had fallen from grace. It was too tempting to take advantage of his position, given the uniforms the girls were required to wear here. Still, he had only done so in extreme circumstances, such as the one that lay upon his desk now.

Rising from his seat, he planted his powerful, large hands on either side of the manila envelope. His frock was slightly wrinkled, the black fading into a dull gray. Salt-and-pepper hair framed his face, hanging down to his shoulders, which he swatted out of his hazel eyes, studying the pictures. Though thirty years of age, he still held the powerful build of his youth, though it had gone slightly to seed; broad shoulders slightly drooped, muscles not quite as firm, six-pack abs starting to drift. Still physically fit, but not as fit as he could be.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sister McKay, you have been very naughty."

Tucking the pictures back into the envelope, Father Alistair threw the envelope into the left-hand drawer and took his seat once more, awaiting the arrival of his next morsel.

Selene sighed as she watched the last of her students leave, giving them a pleasant smile and wave before she collapsed into her seat with a heavier sigh. Classes had gone well with little trouble and she had sent only one boy to the Principal's office. She tucked her bangs behind her ear as she organized her papers that she would need to take home. Her students had taken an English test and she had three huge piles to correct by the end of the week. She rubbed her eyes as she pushed up her glasses. She didn't actually need them, but they made her look more professional since she was so young. Shaking her head lightly, she stood up and put the papers into folders and tucked them into her briefcase as she headed out, locking up her classroom. As she stood outside the door, she noticed the secretary, Ann, walking towards her.

"Hello, Sister Ann, how may I help you?"

"Father Alistair would like a word with you."

Selene's smile dropped a little as she heard the words from the other woman and sighed in the slightest before she forcibly perked herself up and nodded, making her way towards the principal's office. She really didn't want to see him when she was on her own way home. She wondered what this meeting could possibly be about. Whatever it was, she had a bad feeling about it. As she came up to his door, she steeled herself against whatever he might say. She placed her briefcase by the door and adjusted her skirt and shirt buttons. She dressed professionally, but she didn't let it take away from her femininity. Her pencil skirt was short, her button-up shirt having a few top buttons undone to show off her supple cleavage without causing a stir, and her corset accented her curves and pushed up her breasts for a little more...oomph. Her heels tapped lightly on the carpeted floor as she gently opened his door, blue eyes wide and innocent as her golden-red bangs fell across her cheek once again. She tucked the strands back as she addressed the principal.

"Father Alistair, you wanted to see me, sir?"​

"Come in and close the door behind you," Father Alistair said, sitting upright in the chair and adjusting the collar of the frock. It felt like a noose sometimes - usually right before he sinned. There was something to that, he thought briefly. Rising from the seat, placing both hands upon the desk again to assist his ascent, his eyes moved casually across Sister McKay's body. Oh, yes.

He gestured to the high-backed, stiff seat that sat on the opposite side of the large mahogany desk. "Have a seat, Sister. We have much to discuss, and you should be comfortable." The left corner of his lips lifted in a faint smile, a smile that had, at one time, been reassuring, but now only spoke of lechery, as the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

She watched him carefully, noticing all the little gestures and movements that he did. Everything about him told her to run and pretend that he didn't exist, that this would not bring anything good into her life. However, her smile didn't fade, though it was slightly muted as she sat in the stiff chair she had sat in only a few other times, having hated it then and hated it now. She adjusted her skirt as she crossed her legs, revealing more creamy skin unintentionally. But it couldn't be helped, it was just how she sat. Fixing her glasses a moment, she studied him further before her hands folded atop her lap and she gave him her undivided attention. She really didn't like that smile..

"What is it you would like to discuss with me, Father? I don't want to sound rude, but I have tests to correct and several essays that need my attention. I simply hope this won't..take too long.."

She trailed off, unsure of how to continue. She wasn't in a terrible rush or anything, but she would have liked to get as many tests and essays corrected as possible. It was her night off, after all.​

His eyes drifted across her legs as they crossed, the half-smile growing slightly as he did so. Moving his eyes back up along her body, and finally to her face, he lifted his hands from the desk and moved around to the side, facing her at a diagonal, one hand resting atop the desk scant inches from the drawer that held the envelope.

"Would you say that you are devout, Sister?" he asked in the Preacher voice - a low, smooth voice that held the power to enrapture an entire congregation. "Would you say you uphold the values that we try to instill in the students that come through your classroom?"

Selene blinked at his question, the way his voice slid over her skin like a snake, smooth but deadly. She watched him carefully, not liking the vibes she was getting from him. But she didn't allow any of her uncertainties to show up on her face. She nodded before she spoke aloud.

"Yes, I would say so."

Inside, she felt slightly panicky. What did he know? He couldn't know about her...late night activities. Her second job that helped keep her mother healthy and secure inside a nursing home that made sure she was all right. Her salary hadn't been enough to keep up with the charges and keep up with her own bills. She fidgeted with her glasses a moment before she left them alone.

"I beg to differ, Sister McKay."

The hand slid off the desk, opened the drawer and secured the envelope. He tossed the brown envelope onto the desk, the pictures within tumbling to the opening. A single finger slid one picture out, a rather professional-looking picture that showed her on her knees in an alley in front of a large man. Setting that picture to the side, he drew another out, this one of her with her back against the wall, skirt hiked up. That one went to the opposite side of the folder. And another, and another, and another. Each one showing a more lewd position than the last.

"As do these pictures," he finally stated, fixing his eyes upon hers. "What do you propose we do about this, Sister?"

She watched as picture after picture was revealed, and her pale face paled further and further with each one. She looked almost ghostly by the time he spoke again. She swallowed as she spoke softly, her voice barely there as she felt the light sting of tears that she blinked away.

"Where....where did you...get these?"

She wasn't going to make up excuses or proclaim it wasn't her. It was obviously her and she couldn't and wouldn't deny it. There was no point. But what did he want? Why reveal these to her unless he was fishing for something? Blackmail was rather low for a Father to go, but she wasn't a stupid woman either. She slipped off her glasses and folded them slowly in her lap, her eyes cast away from his before she looked up, her face blank.

"What would you like from me?"

Her professional face was in play along with her voice. The person she was was tucked away, since it wasn't what he was after. No, the look in his eyes told her he was only interested in her services and body. It didn't matter who she was, really.​

"I only want to know why you felt you couldn't come to me with this, Sister," the Father said as he eased down into his seat. Hands clasped together atop the desk, his eyes were fixed firmly upon her face now, his own severe, yet friendly, comforting. The face of a priest taking confession.

"Why didn't you come to me if you were having money problems, my child, rather than subjecting yourself to this? You know I am here to help my flock." His lips curved into a slow smile, washing the lecherousness from his face, making him look a little younger. "You could have appealed to me for help."

"I've been teaching here for a year. I've been...involved in that particular profession for years. Why would you believe that I would come to you for my money problems? To be blunt, Father, but I would never confide in you on something so touchy and personal. You are my boss, that is all. So unless you want something from me, which I can tell you do, get on with it so I can go home and grade my papers."

Her tone spoke no-nonsense as some color returned to her face. His condescending attitude grated on her nerves. She was usually a very mellow and quiet person, amiable and the like. But he was poking at her temper, which was explosive. It was the Irish blood that coursed through her veins. She stood up and adjusted her skirt, putting her glasses back on. She tucked her hair back behind her ears as she faced him, crossing her arms over her chest. It took a lot of skill to hold back from tapping her foot impatiently.​

"Very well. Unless you want these pictures," his hand drifted out to indicate them once more, "to become public knowledge, then you will report to this office at 9 a.m. sharp tomorrow morning, Sister McKay." Gone was the friendly smile, gone was the preacher face. His eyes narrowed slightly as he spoke, his body stiffened, his voice becoming authoritative.

"Don't be even one minute late. You're dismissed." With that, he began to gather up the pictures and put them back in the envelope, not even sparing a glance at her as he replaced the envelope in the drawer, closing it and turning the key to lock it, placing the key in his pocket.

She said nothing, just watched him as he put the pictures back in the drawer and locked it. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks before she turned she walked out of the office, slamming the door for emphasis that she wasn't going to go without a fight. She grabbed her briefcase as she stormed down to the first floor and out to the parking lot to get into her car. It wasn't the best of cars, but it was nice and ran well on gas. Turning on the car, she grumbled to herself as she put it into reverse and gunned it, practically speeding to get home quicker. That man was so frustrating! And evil, as far as she was concerned. Soon, she pulled into her driveway, her little house welcoming. She could hear her dog barking and so she turned off the car and got all her things, locking it up before she went inside and closed the door. She was greeted by her puppy dog, and before long she was delving into her work load.​

A low chuckle went through his throat as the door slammed. Oh, he was going to have fun with her. As the office actually doubled as a living space - and since he typically only went home on weekends that didn't have anything scheduled, as it was more than two hours away - the Father shaved, bathed, and readied the office for the next day. Oh, yes, he was going to have a great deal of fun with her.

By the time she was done with most of the grading, it was late and she was tired. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before she changed into her pajamas and did her nightly routine before crawling into bed with her puppy to sleep. She didn't want to think about what she had to do in the morning. If she did, she wouldn't sleep. Glaring at her ceiling for a moment, she curled up on her side and drifted off into sleep.

Her alarm woke her up at seven sharp and she sighed and complained about the time before she dragged herself from bed and got herself ready. She put on a pin-strip skirt with a white blouse and matching suit jacket, letting her hair down. She brushed it and styled it so it was tousled looking before she put on the lightest bit of make up. It was hardly noticeable but brightened her eyes up just a bit more. Selene left food out for Panda, her dog, before she left the house. She arrived at school by 8:30am and went into her empty classroom to deposit her papers into the drawer of her desk. Her first class wasn't until ten and she didn't have a homeroom, though she wished she had in order to avoid the principal. She went about erasing the board and wrote down the assignments for her next two classes before she checked her watch. 8:47am. She sighed as she grabbed her purse and locked up her classroom.

With a sigh, she walked up to the third floor, passing by Ann, whom she gave a tight smile to. She checked her watch again, 8:57am. Technically, she was early. She took a deep breath as she stood before the door before she knocked and then opened the door. She closed it behind her, accepting whatever fate had in store for her.

"Come in," he answered in reply to the knock.

The office had changed, somewhat. The curtains were drawn over the windows, creating a muted, yellow light that drifted through the office. The desk was clear of all papers, lamp, even his nameplate, showing the dark-stained mahogany top that had several long scratches in it. Heavy steel rings, typically hidden by the light cover, were set into each corner of the desk's top, as well as the two front bottom corners.

He sat in the chair behind the desk, dressed in the faded frock as always, his salt-and-pepper hair combed back severely. His eyes studied her as she entered, his face set into a neutral expression. One hand drifted out from the clasp before his chest, pointing at a spot before the desk, where the high-backed, stiff chair had once sat.

"Stand there and remove your overgarments, and place them on the top of my desk, if you please, Sister McKay." His voice soft, commanding.

Selene slipped inside the office as she heard his voice. She didn't want to admit it, but she was slightly excited. She hated the man, but she had always been attracted to him somewhat. But this...It was degrading to be his own little puppet. But there wasn't much she could do. And as much as it bothered her, it wasn't something she was going to run away from. She steeled herself as she looked about the room, noticing the differences from the day before. Ahh, so he had prepped it just for her. Her lips thinned into a small line. She didn't want to be here, but one small part of her wanted to be here. And she hated herself for it.

She watched him, seeing him look so in command of himself with his cold eyes and blank expression. She adopted one of her own, all emotion seeping out of her as she turned to look at the space where the chair was. As his voice reached her, she couldn't full suppress a shiver at the command in his voice, that little part of her deeming her to submit. But she wasn't going to do so easily. But she didn't have all the time in the world to make him impatient. She went to the space indicated and undid her jacket, sliding it off her arms and folding it, placing it on his desk before she went to her blouse and undid the buttons before that came off as well, revealing a lacy baby blue bra with black edging. Her skirt followed next, revealing matching underwear. She placed the removed items on the desk before standing there, just watching his expression as her own remained blank.​

His hand settled upon the top of the garments that were laid upon his desk, dropping them into the same drawer that contained the manila envelope. He didn't close it just yet, his eyes admiring her body, his tongue darting out across his lips for a brief moment - a singular sign of lust, desire, that melted away back into the expressionless mask. Another had formed in the severe black breeches, but it was hidden beneath the desk for now.

His hand raised, making a slow, circular motion. "Turn in a circle. Slowly. Let me see all of you, Selene." Already, his mind raced through the several things he could do to her in the singular hour they had, but his amusement would come most from when he sent her back off to teach her class.

She watched her clothes move into the drawer and she kept herself from sighing. No easy escape for her, of course. She watched his expression, the hint of lust as he moistened his lips like he was about to devour a tasty morsel. She certainly felt the stare he gave her, as if he could divest her of the rest of her garments. Selene didn't acknowledge his command with any nod or word, she knew this game too well for that. And she did as he asked, turning in a slow circle on her heels, showing him what he wanted. She vaguely wondered what he was going to do. But it didn't really matter, did it? She was gonna have to endure whatever it was regardless.​

His eyes followed the curves of her body as she turned, drawing in a slow, silent breath through his teeth. None of the students that passed through his office had quite ripe bodies such as this, lush figures that he wanted to sink his fingers, teeth and lash into so strongly. His face had returned to the mask by the time she finished turning, using one hand to lightly stroke his chin as he studied her.

"Since you've only a little time before your class begins, we won't get much done this morning. Remove your panties and give them to me, Selene, and then come right here." He scooted the rolling chair back slightly, pointing to a spot just beneath the desk that would force her onto her knees.

She stopped her turn, her hair swaying in the slightest until it settled against her back. She studied his expression as she willed herself to keep the scowl off her face. She managed, somehow. This was one of the rare times where she felt like a doll. She watched him a moment and listened to what he said. She was to remove her underwear and come right over, huh? Well, she would one up him on that. She walked close to him, stopping a foot or two away, making sure he watched her as she moved before she slipped her fingers into the edges of her waist band and tugged on the silky garment, it fluttering down to her ankles. She kept her eyes right on his as she stepped out of them and bent to pick them up, slowly. She stood up straight and handed them two him before she grudgingly knelt before him, just a bit under the desk as she did so. The position and exposure bothered her in the slightest, but she accepted it nonetheless. This was how it was to be, then she would deal with it.​

His eyes followed her every movement, though the rest of him didn't move in the slightest as he watched her display. It would have been unprofessional to reach out and smack her exposed ass when she bent over, after all. He took the panties from her with a slight nod, allowing a smirk to dance across his lips. Spirited. It'd be fun to break her of that, but that would come later.

With the panties in hand, he pulled open a separate drawer, right beneath the one holding her clothes, and dropped them into it. He wouldn't be giving those back to her, unlike the rest of her clothes. He had something much more splendid in mind to go beneath her skirt.

As she settled down beneath the desk, he rolled the chair until he was right in front of her. "We'll start off simple," he said simply. With this position, she was mostly hidden beneath the desk, concealed by the back of the desk and his body. One hand drifted down to unclasp the single button holding his pants together, tugging them downward along with the black boxers beneath, freeing his manhood from its painful confinement. It jumped into the air, erect and thick, the head of it bumping against her nose on its way up. Uncut, the engorged purple head at the end of the eight inch length glistened slightly with moisture.

"I'm sure you've been in this position before, Sister McKay. You know precisely what is expected of you."

She watched his deposit her underwear in a separate drawer from her clothes and she sighed internally, knowing she probably wasn't going to get those back any time soon. She watched his hand work on his pants and she felt the slightest twinge of anticipation. She watched his erection spring out and it bumped her nose, which caused her to move back in the slightest and rub her nose, more out of habit than it hurting or anything. She wasn't one to enjoy getting touched in the face by someone's cock, especially his. It was impressive, bigger than most of her clientele, but his crass words grated on her. Selene couldn't stop herself from glaring up at him as she flicked the engorged head with her tongue. A teasing touch that wouldn't necessarily get a reaction, but she wasn't just going to take him into her mouth without tormenting him first. She stroked his member with her tongue, slow and gentle before she even bothered to touch his penis with her lips. And even that was a tease in and of itself.​

His lips curved in a slow smile, his eyes moving downward to watch her. One hand extended, fingers sliding into her hair, curling slightly within her hair as she began her teasing against his cock. He said nothing about the method she used, his shaft slowly twitching, throbbing against her tongue as she teased it. His breathing became audible, however, and he believed her claims that she'd been doing it for years. She was excellent at it, much better than he'd had in quite some time.

The fingers in her hair tightened as it went on, still saying nothing, letting her take her time. The ordering would come later - once she was thoroughly engrossed in her work.

She felt the gentle glide of his fingers but said and did nothing about it, not bothering to do anything about it. She just went about her business, even if it bothered her and made her hot at the time to know she was affecting him. She could tell by his breathing and the tightening of his fingers on her hair. She took the head of him into her mouth and sucked, her tongue swiping around the underside of his erection before she took more of him in, using the tip of her tongue to tease the slit in the tip. She didn't use her hands, didn't need to, but she felt the urge to hold onto his hips as she took more of him inside her mouth, her tongue working to make it easier on her. His taste was unique and vaguely, she wondered what it would be like to get a kiss from him, but she let the thought slide away as she sheathed him fully inside her mouth and sucked hard.

His fingers tightened hard in her hair as her mouth closed around the head, lips parting in a brief, muted groan at the feeling of the warmth of her mouth enveloping him, sending jolts straight up his spine. He strangled the urge to buck his hips to get him deeper inside her as she moved down along his length, again, allowing her to take her time and get into it.

Her tongue sent electric coursing through his body, and she was rewarded with another soft moan as she enveloped him completely, his shaft twitching slightly inside of her mouth, the heavy veins running through the base pulsing hungrily. He fully intended to make her work for this; while the guys who paid her for the same service were probably just looking to get off, he was looking for more. She'd have to use all of her skill over the course of the hour to finish him.

Back
Top Bottom