Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On a Rainy Day (Ghostxtiger and Strawberry_Kiss)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
The cave was cold and damp. Miyuki shivered as she wrapped her tail around her body for warmth but the slender tail made it impossible for her to get warm. Her clothes where tattered and torn and she had no socks or shoes. She curled in a ball as she laid there in the cage where she was left to possibly die.

After getting lost from her camp in the forest, Natsumi thought things couldn't get any worse. That is, until it started raining heavily. Natsumi ran to the quickest and closest source of shelter she could find that hapeend to be a secluded cave in the area. Once inside, she hung her jacket to dry, staying in her shorts and damp tank top on as she tried to start a fire, only succeeding after several attempts, using dry sticks scatterd aaround the cave and a few spare matches she happened to have. She stayed close to it, waiting till the rain would stop, "I just hope a bear doesn't sleep in her......I'm not ready to die just yet..not like this.." She muttered to herself, sighing

Miyuki curled up tighter as she tried to sleep but it was hopeless in such a cold place. Just then her sensitive ears picked up footsteps from the entrance. Hoping it was her master that had returned she lifts her head and lets out a soft mew that echoed though out the cave.

Natsumi looked up from the fire, blinking in surprise at the sound of the mew. She looked up and around her, trying to peer deeper into the darkness of the cave, "Hello....?" She called out, before slowly getting up to her feet. Grabbing one of the dry sticks, she lit an end on fire and used it as a source of light as she walked deeeper into the cave, following the source of the sound, "here kitty kitty..."

Miyuki mewed louder as she lightly shook the cage, trying to make as much noise as possible to guide the person to her location. She knew it wasn't her master since it was a female voice but she didn't care. She was just happy to hear a voice after so long.

The noises were only getting louder, and her steps getting faster as she started to run deeper into the cave,until she finally saw the source of the noise. She gasped at the sight of the poor neko trapped in that little cage all on her own. "Ooh You poor thing!" She cried out, hurrying to unlock the cage with a bobby pin she had with her

Miyuki slowly walked out on all fours. She was very malnourished and dirty. She looked up at the girl with thankful eyes then lightly nuzzled her, letting out another soft mew as her tail swished about.

"You poor thing..." She cooed as the catgirl startd nuzzling her, kneeling down beside her and gently brushing her hair, smiling warmly at Miyuki, "What's your name, Kitty...?"

"Miyuki...." She smiled warmly, before running her fingers through the cat's hair, petting her, "I'm Natsumi......Don't worry...I'll take care of you..." She smiled, before she stood up, "come on..."

Natsumi smiled at Miyuki, blushing at how adorable this cat girl was. She lead the way back to the cave's camp, were her fire was still burning. She grabbed her backpack and rummaged through it, finally finding a half lloaf of bread in it. Grinning, she handed it to the catgirl, "Here...You must be starving"

Miyuki followed and smiled at her pretty new master. She was much better looking than her other master. Her ears perked up when she saw the bread then took it and started nibbling on it as her tail swished around.

She giggled, hugging her knees to her chest as she stared at the little catgirl, watching her nibble and swish her tail She was soo cute!! She smiled, enjoying the view

Miyuki finished the bread then looked at Natsumi and smiled, a small blush on her cheeks as she walked over to her on all fours and nuzzled her face. She was so thankful to this girl and she smelled so good. She purred loudly as she nuzzled the girl.

Natsumi giggled as Miyuki nuzzled her face, blushing a bit and grinning, lightly rubbing and scratching behind her feline ears, "Your so cute..! I always wanted a kitty..."

Natsumi blushed as Miyuki licked her, and chuckled at hos cutely Miyuki curled up and laid down infront of her, smiling as she leaned forward a bit, gently running her fingers through her hair, watching her quietly with a warm smile

She giggled, watching her before she gently patted her head, sighing before laying back, and looking out the opening of the cave

Natsumi grinned when she saw that the rain has stopped, getting up to her feet, "Great! Now I can fin my camp again..! C'mon, Miyuki!" She giggled, slipping her backpack back on

Natsumi smiled at Miyuki before she started to walk out of the cave, leading the way to where she remembered her camping spot to be

Back
Top Bottom