Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful What You Wish For(Krad_Nogard+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
The princess had snuck out from her palace again, sick of being waited upon by lovestruck servants. She was lovely, at five foot six, with dark black hair falling in ringlet curls to her waist. She was dressed, disguised of cousre, in belly dancing attire. A long black skirt, sandals, black bra top, all outline in jingling bells. She had a half mask, covering her face from the bridge of her nose down.

Brown eyes caught the glint of something in the sand and curious, she wandered to it. Kneeling down, she pushed some sand away from something shiny(she really couldn't tell in this light). Digging the handle out, she picked up the little contraption, her eyes widening as she realized what it was. It looked much like a genie lamp - like she would believe in such tales.

Deciding to take it back with her, she attached it to her belt. It carried with her until she returned to her room later that day. Still in her disquise, she sat down upon her large and lush bed. She took the lamp and set it in her lap. "A tad dirty..." she mused quietly, picking up a clothe to polish the lamp. Little did she know the power she would release with such a simple motion.

There was a moment's pause before the lamp shook violently. A plume of red smoke gushed from it and swirled outward into a cloud before her. It spun around her feet, bringing with it a breeze. From out of the smoke a figure appeared, broad shoulders emerged from the cloud, sparkleing with gold and gems.

A tall man, with dark skin and eyes, hoverd infront of her. He wore common clothes, but they were trimmed in valueable materials and glinted in the light of the princess's room. "I am Raj." He said in a deep voice. "You have three wishes remaining."

The princess jumped as the smoke billowed out from the malp, so surprised she almost dropped it, but she managed to keep hold of it. The man that came out before her was as exotic in appearance as she. "A genie..." she whispered, in awe from behind the clothe that covered half her face.

"Wishes?" She cocked her head and brushed the long raven curls back from her face. "I am a princess. What do I need wishes for?" she inquired of the genie, though she knew she could use the wishes to possibly escape her life of luxury. It really wasn't what she wanted.

"I have the power to grand you any 3 wishes you can think of. A power no other mortal has at their disposal." he explained further. The smoke swirled around as he spoke, almost moving to the words. The lamp continued to leak the smoke, flowing out to join with the rest.

The princess leaned back against the headboard to the bed and contemplated the genie's words. What could she wish for, really, that she didn't already have. That thought made her gasp and then she looked back to the genie who she had been lucky enough to happen upon. "I wish to be free. I want no restrictions of being a princess holding me back anymore," she said.

The room around her began to dissolve vanishing before her. She was left in the middle of something that was very strange to her. It looked like the land was compleatley overgrown with various strange and exotic trees unlike any she had seen. The air was still hot, but heavy with the scent of plants, and moisture.

The princess' eyes widened as she turned to and fro, looking at the very strange place she was in now. This was not what she had meant! What had happened? "What...what is this? This isn't what I meant," she murmured from behind the half mask, her exposed skin gleaming in the humidity of this almost rain forest like place. "Where am I?" she inquired of Raj.

"You are now free." He told her, riseing up out of the smoke. His eyes flashed a white gleam as he glanced around the jungle. "You have absolutly no restrictions." Overhead a large colorful bird flew, calling out into the air.

"This isn't what I meant," she said as she turned her brown orbs to stare at the genie. "I can't be in the middle of nowhere. I'm a princess, my father will likely go on a warpath trying to find me." She had to admit though, the surrounding enviroment actually quite nice. She supposed she could use a wish to get back...but that would only leave her with one. Such a waste.

Raj said noghing more, he just simply hovered around the large leaves, looking around contently. "You have two wishes remaining." He reminded her.

The young woman laughed softly and shook her head. "Lighten up a little. I wish you'd be more hospitible and inviting towards me, you know, more human," she joked, not realizing that she had put it in the form of a wish. He would see it that way though and she would regret having wasted yet another wish.

"As you wish..." He said, as the smoke dissapeared, his feet appeared on the ground as he turned to her, his eyes soft, overall looking more human.

"Ah!" She watched as the smoke disappeared and he was left standing on two feet, just like her. She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose. Okay, having three wishes was so overrated. This was not going the way she thought it would've gone.

"You've got one more." He said, his voice was more gentle now. "Might you consider making this one count."

"I know, I know," she mumbled gently, this time lowering the mask from her face revealing a youthful, oval face of beauty and a pair of pink exotic lips. She rubbed her nose again. "Forgive me, I've never encountered a genie before." She said with a soft laugh. What to do?... "I wish to return home with you as the most beautiful princess in the history of my people," she said. It was the best she could think of. Being a princess, she didn't lack a lot.

Smoke billowed around her, covering her entirely. Her brests began expanding, perking up. Her hips widened slightly, as the smoke dissapated, leaving her standing in her bedroom once again. Raj stood beside her, still in his human form.

Seeing she was back in her spacious room, she let out a relieved sigh and paced to her mirror. The belly-dancing disguise she had been wearing was tight across her bosom now and her hips and bottom gave her an appealing lower body shape. Legs were a slight longer and not so scrawny. More athletic. She gave a soft smile and nodded, her shiny smooth hair bobbing a bit. "There we go, not so bad this time," she said with a chuckle.

The lamp sat tipped over on the floor as Raj stood behind it, admireing her as well. "Very nice if I say so myself." He commented walking over to her.

She caught sight of him coming towards her in the mirror, and she turned to face him with a smile, pulling the face mask off of her completely and setting it on the night stand beside the mirror. "Thank-you," she said softly, both for the wish and his compliment. "I'm going to have practice being specific." She laughed softly, the sound husky and appealing.

"You're lucky, the last few who got my lamp ended up dead." He said, chuckleing with her. He looked into her eyes, then at the rest of her. "Specifics always help."

Those brown eyes had taken on an almost earthly hue now. "I see that now," she commented with a wry smile. She stared up at him a moment. "How did they end up dead?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, just their own mistakes." he said looking back into her eyes. "Just be lucky you weren't one of them."

"Mm, suppose that's true." She chuckled. "Specifics again, I'm guessing." Her hand moved some tumbling lockes from her beautiful and youthful face.

"So you're the most beautiful princess... what's on your ajenda?" He asked, smirking at her.

"Mmm, what does the most beautiful princess do, I wonder." She mused quietly. "Considering how late it is, perhaps I should bathe." She didn't seem to mind, disrobing in front of a genie - not that she comprehended what he was exactly. She moved away from him and opened the adjoining wall to reveal a large spa-like pool that was instead her bath. Then began to slip from her clothes.

Back
Top Bottom