Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

angelduskgirlcat is looking for a male rp partner only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I don't do yuri,yaoi,3somes,rape,loli,incest or gang bang rps at all,it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable only. I'm semi-literate sub female rper only,never domintant at all.

Here is a list of my rps thta I only do 1X1 only ok.

1. 1X1 Male Vampire Mortal girl rp.
2. 1X1 Male Angel Mortal Girl rp.
3. 1X1 Male Pirate Captain Female captive rp.
4. 1X1 X-men Evolution rp. Need someone to rp as Remy aka known as Gambit or Kurt aka known as Night Crawler
5. 1X1 Pokemon rp. Need someone to rp as Lance the Dragon trainer only.
6. 1X1 Devil May Cry rp. Need someone to rp as Dante
7. 1X1 Male Owner Female Neko Cat girl rp.
8. 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp. Need someone to rp as Scorpion only.
9. 1X1 Male Cowboy Cowgirl rp.
10. 1X1 Legend Of The dragoon rp. Need someone to rp as King Albert only.
11. 1X1 FF6 rp. Need someone to rp as Shadow The ninja.
12. 1X1 ff7 rp. Need someone to rp as Vincent Valentine only.
13. 1X1 Male Elf Female elf rp.
14. 1x1 Male ninja Female Ninja rp.
15. 1X1 Inuyahsa rp. I'll be rping as my female made-up character and her name is Kira and her older sister is Kagome.
16. 1X1 Naruto rp. Need someone to rp as Kakashi or Sasuke. I'll be rping as a female made-up white ninja character and her name is Satoshi.
17.1X1 Twilight rp. Need someone to rp as Edward.
18. 1X1 Male Friend Female Friend Pool party rp.
19. 1X1 Spider-man rp. Need someone to rp as Eddie Brock aka known as Venom.
20. 1X1 Superhero rp. I need a male to rp as a male superhero that wears a white mask and his outfit and his mask are both very mysterious past about his life that no one knows about his past life as a child.
21. 1X1 Male Jedi Knight X Female Jedi knight rp.

If any males or females that know how to rp as a male character and might be interested in doing any of these rps with me, please pm me to let me know ok, hope to hear from anyone soon.

Cheers: angelduskgirlcat

Hello would you like to do a pirate role or a jedi role? I only play consensual romance though just a warning.

Sure we can do the pirate rp and I'm fine with consul romance and all rps should take a break from having sex in them,over the pms or in a thread? Pm me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom