Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell me about your faith

Mr_Sunshine

Planetoid
I have combed threw many of the worlds spiritualities and religions searching for the one that fit me as many people have done before me, chances are you have. I also agree with evilution that what can not change dies (also a satanist ideal) and scientific facts like energy can not be created or destroied it only changes shape. I agree with this and the electric curent that flows threw our nervs and brain resulting it how we feel and how we feel it. I also believe in Energy, Demons, What ever name you wish to call it by it falls under Demonolist who threw meditation and a form and force to folcus that "energy" that they represent. Many monks can obtain an LSD like high threw consintration alone. So in a milder not as "super human" crazy awsome monks of some far off mountain. Can request an adience and the strength of there disign to help me instead of choking down every medication doctors throw at me cuz i'm "bipolar". Sorry but by there deffinition everyone who has ever been a teenager is bipolar. Satan (not the christian devil) aka to me as Baphomet is the primal force that drives one to survive as well as live. To except that man is just another animal in the jungle no better often times worse. There are many misconseptions about satanists. See once upon a time these guys called puritans (who were anything but pure) came across some pagans worshiping a horned god "Baphomet". seeing this and being so pure and scared shitless from the generations of fear evil and hell and anything not godly. Hell in my opinion is a control device useing fear of eturnal damnation for not following the rules and playing nice (cuz there so good at That rolleyes . I don't have anything against christians I know that many religions can be... missconstrude. Like the hick would be satan worshipers killing cattle. Those idiots are thinking of the christian devil and looking for something evil and scary. But these puritans saw it upon themselves to "save" there souls problem was they didn't want to be saved. Well the term convert or kill *cough* Riddict *cough* comes to mine about how they delt with there little out burst of free will and all was utterly raped. They called there god satan and well the enemy of my enemy is my freind and all. There ya go so I hope I cleared up all the "I wanna preach to this poor soul and save him" I am happy with my choices and as I said those who can not change die also goes for ideas. Knowledge is power and I am very interested in anything you have to share on this subject.

I personally am not sure, since there are many dimensions besides the ones we can view (4th, 5th, etc..) I thought that God could be a being who can view these dimensions, and has the ability to manipulate them to his will.

Though I follow no faith, I try to be a good person ^__^

Ronyo said:
I personally am not sure, since there are many dimensions besides the ones we can view (4th, 5th, etc..) I thought that God could be a being who can view these dimensions, and has the ability to manipulate them to his will.

Though I follow no faith, I try to be a good person ^__^

Always good. Can't hurt your charma.

No one said otherwise, MM. One would use logic to imply if you can't prove God's not real, you can't prove God's real.

-stares down-

HRM Goatse XD

And what I find funny about the concept of God is, there are so many idea's about him in terms of religions, but there is only one truth, which possibly hasen't been touched by religions at all =P

Meh.. If God is real, I wonder why he made us in the first place.. If he did that is..

Oh gods above and below. Well here it goes: I don't believe in religion in the normal sense of church, one god, so on and so forth. I believe there ARE things out there that are of 'higher' powers and can really fuck with your life, or, on the flip side make it interesting. Though I tend to think that most of that decision is each individuals own.

I believe in things like a heaven and hell. Demons, things of most peoples nightmares, angels , so on and so forth.

I can NOT believe in ONE set God though. It makes no sense to me, and yet, this is my own personal belief. I also don't believe in evil/good in the way most generally do. Some darker things in life can be good, while some lighter things in life can be evil. In my eyes there never truly is a set. "It HAS to be evil because of it's name/color/temperment." So on and so forth.

I DO believe in Karma as well.

On a side note.

Mr. Sunshine. It took me reading this to know who you are. XD So.. -waves laughing.- If you don't know who I am. Ask Trygon or pm me.

Ronyo said:
HRM Goatse XD

And what I find funny about the concept of God is, there are so many idea's about him in terms of religions, but there is only one truth, which possibly hasen't been touched by religions at all =P
Personally, I'm not so quick to conclude that there's only one truth, either. It's one of my personal tenets that the universe is always more complex than you think, no matter how complex you think it is. That would apply here, too, in that we just don't know, and even if we did know, we just can't be sure what we know is the end of the story (like with atoms).

Mr Master said:
Personally, I'm not so quick to conclude that there's only one truth, either. It's one of my personal tenets that the universe is always more complex than you think, no matter how complex you think it is. That would apply here, too, in that we just don't know, and even if we did know, we just can't be sure what we know is the end of the story (like with atoms).

I can respect that, there are many dimensions that make up our world, we are simply unable to view most of them. I'm just saying that it's one of the reason's I find things like God funny.

Trazz said:
Kawamura said:
Trazz said:
God isn't real.

Unsupportable statement is unsupportable.

:3
If God is real, then he is not omnipotent. Or he is not benevolent. Or neither.

Are you doing the Epicurian argument?

And if so, what sort of ability do you have to make such statements regarding a deity?

Trazz said:
Kawamura said:
Trazz said:
God isn't real.

Unsupportable statement is unsupportable.

:3
If God is real, then he is not omnipotent. Or he is not benevolent. Or neither.
Because you understand the means and machinations of an entity on an entire separate level from yourself?

Tell me, is it 'benevolent' to smelt ore and forge iron into tools?

And what if the omnipotent entity decided that he wanted people to doubt him? You would have no choice, in face of omnipotence.

Karma. Reincarnation.

I believe in the elements, and that there are many spiritual deities that watch over us.

And everyone must remember that Good and Evil are only with perspective.
A very extreme example would be Hitler. Most of the world saw him as the supreme evil, but the people of Germany saw him as a savior and the ultimate good, for a period of time, at least. He did what he could to bring Germany out of the depression. Following his own insane ideals, yes, but he tried to fix Germany as well.

Kawamura said:
Are you doing the Epicurian argument?

And if so, what sort of ability do you have to make such statements regarding a deity?
Hi, I'm a benevolent deity. If you don't believe in me, I'll send you to Hell and cause you to experience unspeakable suffering and torment for all eternity.

I am the pinnacle of benevolence, no human could possibly be as benevolent as me. I will wipe out everyone on the planet except for one guy and his family and all the animals he could fit on a boat.

I am a benevolent deity. I swear to me.

Back
Top Bottom