Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

"It will but I don't know if we caught it soon enough. It may need more attention then that I understand that you don't want me looking at it but if i don't it will scar. "

Nia sat up shaking her hear "just tell what you would want me to do an i will do it, no need to look at it." Nia didn't even noticed that the front of her night gown now had blood on it and look like a little bi of the infection had mixed with the blood as well.

"I need you to close your eyes and let me change your bandage!" He spoke softly getting up heading over to grab his bag before coming over to the bed. "Take off your shirt your bleeding in it. "

Docis growled and pulled out the rubbing alcohol a pair of tweezers a fresh bandage and tape. "Pull of any scabs carefully, pour the liquid on it to clean it. It is going to burn like hell but you have to do it then bandage it. " He turned and stormed from the room closing the door hard behind him storming from the house.

Nia had flinched when he slammed the door. it was clear that he was angry, very angry.

Lily had heard the door slam she was resting in bed with Namir "we should go check on them. that didn't sound good"

"Docis does not like being told no especially when people are telling him he can not be a doctor. If Nia is refusing him ... I understand his anger. You should go talk to her. " He stood going outside to see docis and try to calm him down.

Lily got out of bed and knocked on the "nia its lily can i come in" Nia open the door for her she was very very upset. Lily talked to Nia who explained what happen. Lily tried her best to understand and relax her but all hope was lost when Nia showed lily the wound and Lily said that docis needed to to look at it. It was wrose then she thought it could be. Nia then kicked Lily out of the room. Lily then went out side with the men wondering what Docis had said.

Namir walked down to see Docis who was standing silently on the porch looking at the place that would be his home. His mind racing how could he be with her she put her pride in the way of her health constantly it drove him mad. Namir walked out and said nothing simply putting his hand on his shoulder letting him know he was there.

Lily came out and stood by them "docis, as much as i understand and agree with her reason for not wanting to have you look at her wounds, i agree with you that they need to be looked at now, it is far wrose that anything i could have thought, it only a matter of time before it kills her"

"From what i have seen she would rather die. She refuses to let me look at her she constantly goes against my medical opinion. I can not help someone who refuses to allow me to do so. " He refused to look at her getting angrier talking about her.

"your not just her doctor though you are her lover, and she embarrassed of her body right now. Anger is no going to help your cause any" Lily spoke gently to him seeing him get angrier

"Embarrassed? Your fat your stomach sticking out like that looks silly does that mean your not going to let me be your doctor? What she is doing is stupid i can not talk her into letting me treat her which means she would rather die then be healthy. " He grumbled staring at her. "My idea would have fixed her and she would have never known... This you get to give me advice Lily you may have killed the woman i... " Namir swung with all his might he was not going to tolerate his wife being brown beaten like that his punch knocked docis over the rail of the deck and down to the ground landing on his shoulder with a loud thud laying there on a strange angle.

Lily was hurt by his words but tried not to show it. She knew it was partly her fault for not letting him sedate Nia. And she knew he was frustrated. Before Lily had time to react though Namir had punched him. Lily gasped she never seen Namir like that. Not since they returned from Namir's home land. Lily gasped "docis are you alright!"

Docis groaned and Namir stormed off going back to bed he did not want to speak to Docis right now. Slowly Docis started to move his face felt like it had been crushed. "In my bag the blue bottle tell her to drink that it will make her feel better. Then have her lay down and rest. " He slowly tried to stand his eye was swelling shut quickly.

Lily turned to Namir wanting to go after him. but she wanted to make sure Docis was ok first, although he had hurt her she knew was only because her own heart was hurting. "she won't see me, you should tell her. you can't keep fighting this"

"She won't see me either." He grumbled getting up walking inside slowly and heading up to his room his left eye completely swollen shut. He knocked softly on the door with out saying a thing not sure what he should say.

Lily went back to her room to check on Namir. She entered there room and crawled into bed wrapping her arms around him "thank you for standing up for me, but you shouldn't hit docis he is your best friend"

Nia had cried herself to sleep on the bed. Between the pain of her wound and the pain of Docis being angry she couldn't stop crying. She had fallen a sleep with the her nighgown open and her infected wound exposed to him.

"Docis has a temper and i will not allow him to think he can treat you like that." He spoke softly flexing his hand again and again trying to get the sting of the punch out. Docis stood outside the door knocking again. "Nia let me in please. "

"i know he has a temper it what has gotten him in trouble with Nia." Lily kissed her husband and then giggle "it was sexy to watch you get all tough and manly over me"

Nia grumbled come in with really realizing it. She was so exhausted and the infection started to effect her. She fell back to sleep he wound still exposed

Back
Top Bottom