Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Namir smiled kissing her again her lips felt marvelous on his. He smiled at her as he stood up."I brought up breakfast its on the table in the seating area. I will go sit over there while you change. I promise not to peak. "He said the last begrudgingly he really did want to peak he was growing very attracted to this woman who seemed to look past his fame. This woman who did not rush off to throw herself at him because of who he was. The less interested she seemed in him the more he wanted her and it drove him mad. Slowly he turned and moved to the couch hopping over the back he sat down taking a sip of the tea.

Lily climbed out of bed once his back was turned. She went to her bag and got a change of clothes. Carefully she took her slip off and replaced it with a new one. then a light purple dress. It was shortly after that she took a seat beside him at the table. "thank you for breakfast."

"Your welcome It will be the last decent meal we have for a few days. Unless you can cook over a camp fire with any form of talent. "He chuckled eating slowly glancing at her regularly."Did you sleep well? I know it can be tough sleeping with someone new. "He could not help but look into her eyes the dress she wore made stand out more.

"i am sure i can manage cooking over an open flame" infact she was just being modest she new very well how to cook over an open flame, her father often took her camping in the woods when she was younger. "i slept very well, and you"

"I slept fantastically. I am glad that you could did not mind holding you like that."He finished eating and stood slowly moving to pack his bags."I am going to go gather up what we need for the trip can you meet me out front with the horses in an hour?"He shouldered his pack turning to the door his head turned to watch her for a response.

She a rose of from her seat as he started to pack. "of course, i can be down sooner if you needed" she explained to him, as she began to repack her bags. It would not take her long at all to be ready for the day.

"No please just enjoy the room for an hour. It will take me that long to get everything we will need."He smiled leaving the room. He moved quickly across town to the general store. There he bought everything they would need for their weeks travel. Food, bedrolls, a tent, and a pan. After about 45 minuets Namir came back to the front of the in everything packed tightly 4 saddle bags He would bind the bed rolls to the backs of the saddles when she arrived.

Lily packed up her things combing her 4 bags into 2 bags. although they were stuffed she figured it would be easier than 4. Lily walked outside about 5 minutes after he had finished. She smiled at him as the breeze blew her long hair. "i'm ready whenever you are"

Namir smiled and slung the saddles bags over his shoulders taking a deep breath. "Hello beautiful are you ready to get going?" He smiled not even waiting for her response before leaving. He walked slowly to the stables whistling a happy sounding song as he walked.

Lily was about to answer him when he turned and went into the stable. She shook her head and then quickly followed in into the stable. "well i can see your ready to leave" she teased him. She put her bags and her horse and then waited for him.

Namir chuckled putting the bags on his horse binding their bed rolls tightly to the backs of the saddles. "I tend to do that you will get used to it. " He laughed patting her side before slipping up onto the horse. He started to whistle as he started to walk the horse out of the stables glancing back at her."So you get to spend the day singing."He laughed softly looking at her. "Why! Because i said so!"

Lily climbed up on the horse. She double checked all of her bags and such that were tight to the saddle making sure they would not slip. Then she followed him out of the stable and they headed down the road. "oh must i sing today?" she gave him a teasing smile

Namir smirked and stopped humming glancing over at her."Yes I need to figure out if you and i will be singing together Or if will be finding you another partner. "He smiled glancing at her starting to hum the tune to one of his most popular songs to see how her voice sounded with it. His horse moved slowly form the town and onto the road to London he glanced at her regularly with a coy smile.

"oh is that a challenge" Lily shook her head. "and maybe i will meet some handsome singer in London to sing with." Then she began to hum softly and slowly her humming turned to sing. Her voice was sweet angelic bring a new romantic tune to her song.

Namir watched her matching her singing with humming and whistling that gave her music to a sing to. He smiled as he did so riding along side of her seeing how long she could keep up her singing. If she could not keep it up long enough he would have to find a more interesting way to keep her in his shows. Her beauty and voice would bring a new element to the shows not to mention someone he wouldn't mind connecting with back stage.

Lily kept singing. She only paused briefly to change tune, to sing another song. Although she didn;t know this was a test lily could easily pass with flying colors. She had spent to many long days out in the fields trying to keep her sprites up and her mind off everything else. She would always turn to song to make the time pass.

The pair continued there songs until lunch when with out warning Namir turn his horse to the side of the road and dismounted. "This looks like as good a place as any for lunch to me!"He hopped down digging into his pouch pulling out some sandwich material placing it on a cloth on the ground. On either side of the cloth a tree stood making a pair of chairs for the 2. Namir smiled and sat in the roots of one there would not be much room between them but after last night he assumed she would not mind.

Lily was suprised when Namir all of a sudden stopped. "you know a little more warning would be nice" stopped her horse and climbed down. then went over to place he had set up for lunch taking a seat right next to him. She was more tired than hungry but ate just the same "so how did i do"

He chuckled again his tendencies for randomness where causing problems. "Sorry i have a problem with sudden decisions. You did very well I am glad that means you will be performing with me. That means more attention for you."He smiled hoping she understood what he meant by that, attention was a good thing for a singer it meant more money. He ate slowly his eyes never leaving her just wondering what was going threw her mind she was having a very unusual last few days.

Lily took a bit of her food. She looked over to Namir "well you never know maybe me sing with you will bring you more attention." she winked. "how much longer till London?" She asked for a couple of reason the first being she wanted to know how long before she started to make money and the other was because she wanted to know when she would be sharing a nice comfy bed with him again.

Namir looked at her smiling looking into her eyes deeply. "Three days, but we will only have 2 nights of camping out there is a town i like to stop at just outside London. "He smiled looking at her finishing his meal leaning back to relax he knew where he wanted to stop tonight and they where making great time he could afford a long lunch. "I hope you don't mind the tent i got is rather small not much larger then the bed we slept in last night. It will be rather tight quarters inside but you have your own bedroll so you will have your privacy."He spoke softly giving her a faint smile he had not gone this long with out making a pass at a women in a long time. He was being very careful with her he did not want to offend her and risk losing such a talent.

SHe leaned back against the tree, almost leaning on him. She was glad to here that it would only be three day before they arrived in London but she was even happier to hear that they would be sharing a tent "you know sharing a tent or a bed roll with you wouldn't bother me" Lily smiled then her hand reached out to hold his.

Namir cocked his head to the side looking at her curiously did he really hear that sharing a bed roll would not bother her? He smiled and decided he would ask her later. Slowly he stood up offering her his hands to help her up."I suppose my kissing was not as addictive as i thought it was you never even admitted you liked it. " He smiled looking at her helping her to her feet staring into her eyes before releasing her hands to turn to the horses.

Lily placed both hands in his and rose to her feet gracefully. Every move she made was as if she was an angel, they were so graceful and full of poise. Lily paused when he asked her if she enjoyed the kiss. "well sir you have not given me a reason to state if i have liked your kiss or not. Plus it was so long ago it tough to remember"

Namir turned and looked at smiling slowly bending down to pick up the remnants of lunch. Slowly he put it away before turning to face her again."Well then I will ask again after dinner."He smiled leaning in slowly one hand moving to her waist again the other moving to her neck lightly gripping it so she would not pull away. His thumb running over her cheek as he pressed his lips lightly against her's he did not deepen the kiss until he was sure that was what she wanted. Slowly his tongue played on her lips as he waited for a response.

Back
Top Bottom