Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

Stephen walked up to Docis discussing her words with him softly. As she came around Docis greeted her with a warm smile. "I knew you would allow me to see your father eventually. "He chuckled softly as Namir stepped up towards the door. "Yes but she has about 3 books worth of conditions to it."He laughed softly looking at her giving a playful wink. Docis chuckled looking at her. "As long as I'm able to work threw them I'm okay with that. "

Lily came around the front to see Namir letting Docis know it was ok for him to see her father. SHe blushed though when Namir teased her about the condition she asked him about. "Docis you can go in and see my father, he is in the bed room on the right. He is stubborn and never wants me around when a doctor pays a vist so i will wait out here."

Docis went in silently walking into her fathers room. "Hello sir, My name is Docis. I am a friend of your daughters I am a doctor would you mind me checking you to see what i can do for you?"

Outside Namir smirked looking into her eyes. "I am going to go set over here and contemplate conditions. As i am fairly certain that is why you are staying out front with me. "He winked at her she could see he was clearly staring at her lips enjoying the reminder of the kiss.

((instead of bring in another character you just do what you need to do with docis and her father))

Lily shook her head at him "you think your kiss was that great that i would remain out with you instead of seeing my fathers health" she teased a little. She leaned up against the railing of the porch she a soft smile on her lips

"No."He smirked looking into her eyes leaning back. "You are hoping that the next one will be. "He smirked crossing his arm playfully puckering at her. "The question is when would you find out if it would be. "He smiled flirting was easily his favorite thing after singing and he was loving flirting with this beautiful woman.

"sir you flatter yourself." Lily teased "the first one was ok, nothing to really make me want another one" She knew was a little full of himself so she had to tease him She turned her back to him looking out over her farm.

Namir smirked she had played a game that he was not about to lose. Kissing was absolutely his favorite physical activity. He walked over to her turning her around."Then perhaps this one will do what the first couldn't."He slipped one hand in behind her lower back the other moved to her neck. He leaned in kissing her passionately leaning her back slightly as he let the kiss take on its own life as his tongue found its way past her lips causing him to groan happily.

Lily gasped as he turned her around. She felt Namir's hand slide her lower back then the around neck. then his lips was on hers again and she seemed to melt. her lips parted allowing his tongue access, then she kissed him back deeply. her body pressed tight against his body deepening the kiss

Stephens hand held her firmly so she would not lose her balance as he held her on a strange angle leaning her back more. He intensified the kiss as his hand slipped from her neck into her hair. The kiss lasted for an intensely passionate couple minuets before he stood her up slowly. He looked deeply into her eyes smiling his hands moving to her sides making sure she could stand with out falling. He groaned happily that kiss was fantastic he was not sure he could work with her with out doing it regularly.

Lily could not believe the passion and intensity in the kiss. By the time pulled back away from she was out of breath. her breast raising and falling with every deep breath of air. "i hope you do not have a someone you are courting because i think they would be awfully jealous of what have done." Lily looked deep in Namir eyes as she spoke.

"I don't think if i where courting someone they would be jealous of what we just did. "He smirked devilishly letting implications fall where they may. He smiled taking her hand looking deep into her eyes he was enjoying teasing her but he had to remember she was sensitive. "Was i right in assuming that it would make you want more? " He spoke softly moving to sit on the railing looking into the eyes of the young woman.

Lily shook her head again at his teasing. She knew if she were to travel with him his teasing would something she would have to get use to, his kisses on the other hand were something she was desire. "i am not saying" she teased back at him. then she looked to the door of the house wondering what Docis was doing.

Stephen smiled looking into here eyes. "Any time you want another simply ask."He smiled winking at her he loved kissing and kissing her was fantastic. He could hear Docis moving around inside he was on his way out. His nerves where on edge he desperately hopped that that he could heal him. He did not want to wait to take this girl on the road with him. Docis walked out and looked at her. "Your father is going to get a lot better. For the next 3 months, I could only buy him 9 months to a year."He looked at her taking a deep breath. "He will be up and on his feet in a week or so. And remain on his feet for at least 5 months. "He spoke softly."After that its up to him how long he can last. "

Lily heard docis coming and pushed herself away from the railing. She bit her lip nervously awaiting what the man had to say. Part of her was relieved to hear he would have more time but then part of her was worried that he would be in pain. "is he in pain? is there anything i can do, would bringing more money for medicines and doctors help him at all?" If it was more money it took then she would leave this very moment with Namir to make as much as she could.

He shook his head. "I gave him enough of the best medicines to last nearly a year. It has nothing to do with money. I am sorry i have all i can."Namir lowered his head he did not want to hear that. He would do what ever he could But he was no doctor he had no clue what he would do now. "I am sorry."He spoke softly looking at her.

Lily bit her lip. Her eyes held tears in them but she was trying not to cry. "there has to be something more, anything, He never wanted to go like this, he wanted to be a very old man surround by grandchildren...." she was more mumbling to herself than she was to the two men before her. She felt like she had let her father down.

Stephen moved in hugging her gently he knew almost exactly how she felt. He whispered softly into her ear his arms holding her close. "I will have Docis stay here and try to talk to him. I will keep sending doctors to you until we find a way to make him better."He felt for her he wished his songs could heal he would sing till his voice was lost. His heart broke for the young woman losing her father. What looked like her last family.

When he put his arms around her she broke down and clung to him. She had been so strong for so long, she was so hopeful for so long. She had hoped that if she worked hard and took care of her father that someday he would fine. But now the last bit of hope had gone taking with it her bit of strength.

He shook his head whispering into her ear."I will stop at nothing to find your father a way to get better. " He could not say anything else he never lost his words before. Not until today watching another lose everything. He held her close letting her break into him he looked at Docis almost angry at him that he could not help.

"Thank you" she managed to say softly. For right now she believed his words, although he was probably just saying them to make her feel better, it did help. "i will search the world for a cure, we should leave soon, i need to make money and find a cure for my father"

He turned to face Docis looking into his eyes."Docis i need you to stay here to keep us up to date on his condition. "Docis nodded he was bore in the area so stay was not a problem."If you need money just ask for it. Hire someone to run the farm for you he is your priority."Docis nodded and hugged Lily lightly saying good bye. "Lily i will get a horse ready for you pack up and say good bye to your father. "He kissed her cheek lightly. Slowly he let her go walking out back to go gather a pair of horses.

Lily turned to go into the house. Saying goodbye to her father would probably be one of the hardest things she would ever have to do. But she knew it was for the best. She was in the house for over an hour packing her things, writing a list for Docis of all the things her father liked and didn't and of course saying goodbye. She came out with only a few small bags and list in her hand "Docis i wrote down everything i could think of about my father. Thank you so much for staying with him"

He nodded and hugged her."I will make sure he has as grand a time as one can." He spoke softly Namir had been standing out front in silent for 45 minuets. He did not know what to say to Docis all the could think about was the loss that was taking tole on the young woman. Once she arrived he mounted up slowly reaching over the side of her horse offering her a hand up."I suppose now is as good a time as any to get going we can sleep in town. "

Lily hugged docis back "i know you will be good to my father thank you" She then went over to horse tieing her bags to the saddle. when namir offered his hand she quickly took it and pulled herself up on the horse. waiting for him to leave.

Namir turned his horse riding slowly away. "Till we next meet Docis."Docis repeated the sentiment in reverse before walking in to take care of her father. It was getting late in the day and Namir wanted to go home. The emotional tole was starting to take its tole physically. He began to sing a song he had not sung in front of anyone before. It was truly the first song he ever wrote. A song about losing someone you love. A slow sad song. He wanted nothing more then to cheer her up but he did not know how.

Back
Top Bottom