Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To lost to sing? (Distain and nightsorceress)

He chuckled looking into her eyes remembering the tree on the road from Sul where the pair kissed so passionately. "Like I did our first day traveling together?" He laughed softly looking into her eyes standing up slowly."I am going to go out onto the porch and contemplate that condition. Why don't you put on a top and get a bite to eat. Come out when your done that should be more then enough time for me to think."He turned and walked slowly from the room moving to the exact spot he was setting in when he first brought Docis over. Setting on the rail of the porch he already knew the answer to her question he just like the idea of kissing her here again before they went on a trip together.

Lily slowly sat up and put her top back on. She swung her feet over the edge of the bed and walked slowly into the kitchen. She made her self a bowl of broth and carefully sipped it. She wondered if her question made him flustered and that's why he needed to go outside. She finished her broth and then went out to the porch. She was still dizzy and need to lean against the house once she was outside. "so have you decided."

Namir waved her over as he sat one foot on the railing the other dangling of as he leaned against the house. Once she was at his side he slipped an arm around her lower back kissing shoulder. "Right over there is where i first kissed you."He smiled pointing to where he kissed her smiling."You told me that there would be better kissers in London. Why do you want me to kiss you every day? I thought my kisses where easily replaceable!" He smiled looking at her chuckling softly.

When he was close to her Lily slipped her arms around him, she had no intention this time to every let him leave her side again. Lily looked about at him and smiled "even your kisses are replaceable i never ever want to try to replace them." She rested her head against his chest hugging him tightly

Namir smiled turning to face her still seated on the railing. He smiled his hand guiding her up to kiss him. His lips pressed into hers as his tongue toyed at her lips. Even when she would attempt to allow it in he would stay teasing her lips as they kissed. He nipped her tongue lightly when it attempted into her mouth. He continued his teasing kiss for may long moments before deepening it into a passionate embrace.

Lily giggled when he moved her to kiss his lips. her arms were wrapped tightly around him. She felt his tonuge play at her lips but when her lips moved to let it pass his tongue remained toying with her. then when he kissed her passionatly she kissed him back deeply before pulling away slowly and looking at him "so is that a yes"

Namir pulled her firmly back into his chest forcing him to grunt softly when she hit him. "That was for yesterday. "He kissed her deeply again this more passionate then the last. He groaned happily into the kiss as his hands explored her sides and back. Running from just below her breasts to the top of her pants on her sides. As well as every inch of her back as he kissed her deeply and passionately. He was determined to prove to her with one kiss just how much he loved her. Every time she went to pull back he pinned her in forcing the kiss to continue.

Lily went to say something but his lips were on her again. She smiled as he kissed her more deeply and passionately than ever before. A few times to tried to pull away to catch her breath, but he held her tight to him. She gave her mind body and soul over to him do as he wished to her. She was his.

Slowly his hands moved running threw her hair as he finally broke the kiss. His right leg hooking behind her so she could not back away. His hands gripping her hair lightly as he looked into her eyes smiling brightly. "That will be your wake up call every single day for the rest of our lives. "He smiled looking into her eyes smiling. "If you promise to never leave me or let me leave you for any reason ever!" He smiled breathing heavily neither had taken a true breath in nearly 5 minuets.

Her head fell to his chest as she took some deep breaths "i think i can promise that" she giggled a little. "the sun is just starting to set should we perhaps go into the house and go lay in bed together" In truth she just want to remain in his arms, she was not really tired but she knew he would hold her in bed.

Namir shook his head chuckling looking into her eyes."I like the way the sun plays on your face as the sun sets. We can go inside after dark."He smiled looking at her leaning in kissing the base of her throat where the collar bones met. "I think the sun loves you near as much as i."He smiled looking into her eyes."The way he the last of his rays cling to you before he goes to bed at night."He looked deep into her eyes, those same eyes that enchanted him so long ago.

Lily smiled up at him her cheeks were blushed. Here purple eyes locked on his "alright we can wait" She kissed his chin down his throat to the base of his throat before returning her head to rest on his chest. Lily sighed happily as she watched the sun go down.

Namir stood there in silence looking at her as the sun set. He did not speak or move an inch leaving his arms locked around her. He stayed there until the last of the suns rays had left her lovely face. Slowly he kissed her forehead and smiled. "Okay lets get you inside before you catch your death. "He smiled slowly gently pushing her away so he could get of the rail.

Lily watch the set. She thought it was the perfect moment spent with the man she loved. As he pushed her away she turned to enter the house. Once inside she below out all the candles and headed into the bedroom. She changed into a night gown before laying down in bed.

Namir gave her space knowing she would want to change. He went and ate a small bowl of broth quickly before entering the room with her. "Do you mind if i sleep in just my shorts tonight?"The only complaint he had about their time together is he always slept clothed and it was uncomfortable. He was taking off his shirt on the way to the bed. She had already seen his scar there was no need to hide that anymore.

"No i don't mind" She turned her back to him to give him a chance to take off his clothes. She went to the bed and started to fix it. She add more pillows to make it more comfortable for the both of them. then she climbed into the bed and waited for him.

Namir stripped down to just his under shorts and sighed happily. He took the flowers and put them in the sink in the kitchen with a shallow layer of water. He smiled coming back into the room stepping behind her slipping his arms around her stomach."Shall we go to bed then? "He smiled laying them both down before she ever had a chance to see him in just his under shorts. "So much more comfortable like this. "

Lily giggled as he pulled them both down into bed. As they lay down lily covered them both up with the blanket. "so nice" she said softly as she snuggled against him. her legs tangled in his legs as if to stop him from ever getting out of bed again.

He laughed kissing her softly pulling the covers over their heads. "I still find it funny that the pair of us have slept together this many times and neither of us have even seen the other nude. "He smiled kissing the back of her neck smiling giving her another squeeze. Her legs would make it impossible for him to sneak away if she could keep them that way.

Lily laughed as he pulled the covers over there heads. "well maybe in time we will see each other" she giggled a little. "namir would you ever want to get married again maybe have a child again?" she asked her question softly not knowing how he felt about the whole matter.

He turned her over slowly untangling there legs. He wanted to look into her eyes in the dark tent formed by their bodies. "Eventually I just don't know how long it will take me to build up that courage again."He spoke softly kissing her tenderly reentangling just like she had done earlier wrapping his arms around her. For the first time they would sleep facing each other.

"well i didn't mean right away, i just didn't know if that was something you ever wanted again" She said with an innocent smile. Her arm was draped over as she moved closer to him. She pressed her forehead against his and just looked into his eyes.

Namir smiled kissing her softly rubbing her side. He smiled kissing her softly groaning happily as his legs twisted rubbing her legs lightly. "I understand I am just making sure you understand it might take a while. And not because i don't want to marry you simply because of past issues. "He smiled kissing her again.

Lily kissed him back deeply and passionately. The hand that was draped around him up to the back of his head. her fingers tangled in his hair. Lily broke the kiss her fingers still in his hair "i understand that loving you is all i need, and if you never want to marry me i will understand that as long your mine." She explained softly to him.

Namir had never even said anything naughty to her before but he could not resist. "So does that mean i don't need but the cow to get the milk?"He smirked giving her side a light squeeze speaking softly. He was staring into her eyes with a devious smile as he nipped her lip lightly. He hoped she would not hurt him for cracking such a naughty joke.

Back
Top Bottom