Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ava's thoughts and ramblings......

Lady Bloody Ava

Gamer Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Every one !!

Hi everyone....I've needed a place to vent my thoughts and I guess this is a good place to let people get to know who's behind the characters I write. Ugh....my head hurts. Okay here we go. I'll stick to my pen name, Ava. I'm 30, Filipino and African America. I've got the best features of both races, if I may say so myself except the nappy long black hair. I am married and have a 3-year-old baby boy.

I am a nurse. I work at an Alzheimer and Dementia assisted living facility with 60+ elderly residents. I love my job. I love my residents. I work:
3PM-11PM FRIDAYS
7AM-11PM SATURDAYS
7AM- 11PM SUNDAYS
EST

You read that right. Sixteen-hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday.

I donate plasma twice a week. An hour and a half of being drained of precious bodily fluid. I've passed out only twice and leave nauseous half the time, but it pays well.​

Last edited:
Okay I'm afraid I won't be able to post today, woke up late and I have an appointment on my xbox with a friend. And...dinner to make. Steak and potatoes. Mmmmmm....I like my steak medium rare. And I'm pissing like a Russian race horse like every half hour from drinking tea. My throat hurts when I swallow, so I haven't really been eating much. I don't have money to go to the doctor and it's happened before.....is their a consequence to never taking out tonsils that should be taken out? Anywho, I'll see you all tomorrow. Have fun ^^

Well, I might finally be starting another role play soon. Its been difficult find a a partner as of late. Maybe I'm too picky. I don't know. I do play on experimenting with F X F role plays but give me a chance to practice a bit.

Okay I'm off for now, I'll try to get back on later ^^

God evening ladies and gentlemen. Finally a night off. I'll be on most of the night, well....my laptop will be on and I'll refresh it every so often....is what I mean. I look forward to my two new role plays with eatabean2001 and desertpaladin ^^

Well, it has certainly been a while since I've last posted in the thing. Let me just blow the dust off and see what I have to offer. Hmmm... got a promotion at work. Been working sixteen hour shifts... again. Found my long lost partner from before my year long hiatus. I missed you Mr. Sir!!! ^_^

I also have added to my collection of favorite partners who will never get away from me, but they don't know it yet. Redking!! He's trapped and he doesn't even know it, lol. Actually...I think these are the only two roleplays I currently have going on, on Blue moon.

Oh! I expanded my role playing network. I'm on Lunar Radiance and House of Eros as well. Not bad. I also started a role play with a human female and someone's hermaphrodite. I always say, never knock it before you try it. The best of both worlds can't be bad. It is my first and I actually look forward to it. I'm scared and anxious at the same time. Anywho, I have nothing else to add to this. At least nothing off the top of my head.

I am off to work once more. Adios lonely little journal. Until next time...

O_O.......

Actually you know what. I'm totally okay with that, in fact I am honored ^_^.

Congrats on the promotion, and now I shall vanish so that you may have your space back.

Apparently I've made a reputation for myself as a good role play partner. I blush profusely as I type this. When I advertise to newcomers I toss out names like Redking6, Mr. Sir, Raizu Kaguari, Relix, Raivh and several I can't think of right now. I'm... okay. No lies. I've been working hard on some of these role plays. As of lately some of my partners have been pushing my literary skills and it excites me. Bringing fresh meat and various plots twists to the table and keeping me hooked on our tales. My short post role plays are just as good. They act as fillers and keep me on my toes and make for great tales. Look at me, ranting all over again. I forgot where I was even going with this post. Ah! Someone who shall remain nameless, lol.... has dubbed me 'the merciful one' after returning from an unforeseen six month hiatus and returning on hands an knees. If I loved the roleplay enough... of course I'll continue where we left off people. Or even start a new one. Just because you dropped off the face of the earth doesn't mean I'm gonna hate you. I'm just going to miss you, hardcore. I'm hungry now. I think I'm gonna cook me up some fish and peek back on a little later.

Adios to anyone who reads this. And here's a cookie. Thanks for your time. ^_^

My head is killing me!! Many of my partners have moved on. Oh well. I like them all. If I didn't then I wouldn't role play with them in the first place. Things happen. Interests can be lost. They know my doors are always open.

I hope everyone is doing well. Seems like summer has been a bit of a problem for some people. Well, not necessarily a 'problem'. More of a busy time. Finding new jobs, dealing with girlfriends and boyfriends. Family vacations and what not. I am actually going to visit my family in Orlando, Fl this Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll take my laptop with me, but can't promise I'll be on to reply. I'm always signed in on my phone and refresh to see if I get any PM though. Just can't help it :D

Darn headache continues to persist. It's 2:02 am. My lunch isn't for another hour and I've got five more hours before I can go home and load up my laundry and head to the laundry mat. Yay! lol . Sipping on some honey lemon ginseng green tea. I've grown an immunity to coffee while working overnight for the past five or six years. Not really much you can do while watching over slumbering senior citizens.

Rambling. Something I am well renown for. It comes and it goes. From one topic to the next. Like a crazy puzzle of some sort. Oh!! Waxed my leg today. Yes I said leg, as in one. Technically it is only my ankle, because I've chickened out. I'll take up this adventure tomorrow or just go back the razor. Ripping your hair out by the root isn't fun, but the results are great ^_^ . Ah the crazy things women do these days, lol.

BORDERLANDS 2 and CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2 !! I pre-ordered them already. I even already requested both midnight releases off. Yes... yess.... I am a gamer girl. A gamer girl with a hobby of making chainmaile jewelry and loom knitting. I am a serious oddball and I love it. I'm a little scared about Black ops 2 since it's been redirected to the future, but I'm still getting it. I got the poster that came with it too if you pre order.

I'm hungry... a little light headed as well. I'm anemic. Well... borderline. I eat a lot of meat.... lol.... dirty minds. I do though and apparently it still isn't enough. I love donating blood, but half the time I can't :( Okay. Off I go. I'll make myself a peanut butter and banana sandwich and a cup of earl grey tea.

Okay my beloved partners in crime!! I shall be leaving right after work and heading to Orlando to visit my family and friends for Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be bringing my laptop, but doubt I'll get much done with all the talking and eating and drinking with my friends and family. I may slip in a reply sometime, but don't guarantee me on it. I'll miss you guys!!!! Seeya on Thursday!! :p

Ahhh!! Oh my goodness!!! Dawnguard is almost out!! Don't know what dawnguard is? Relax, it's a gamer thing. The dlc to skyrim is to be released June 26th. Well... that's only if you own an xbox, otherwise you're getting it July 26th :p. I must forewarn my partners that my posts will be a tad on the slow side next week. I will be somewhat glued to my xbox for the time being.

Okay, its been a minute since I posted on this thing and I do have something I want to share. I won't post it on Post Your Face though, because.. a lot of people will see it. Hardly anyone looks at my journal so it's safe here. Why bother posting if you don't want many people seeing it then, Ava? Don't question my mental madness, just go with the flow okay?

I was fooling around with my cellphone and bought a cartoon camera app and took some interesting pictures that I am a little eager to share with someone. Had my hair in pigtails and just thought it was the cutest and funnies and weirdest thing.

CartoonCamera_1342003601023.jpg
CartoonCamera_1342015804404.jpg
CartoonCamera_1342003640980.jpg

P.S. I don't know why it makes me look like I have something on my nose, when I definitely do not have anything there,lol.

Okay I feel guilty now. Severely guilty. I have started more roe plays than I can keep up with. Some are slow responders... as in takes like a week or a few days to respond. I am cool with that. I am peachy keeny with that. Like I said, I have the patience of a saint. However I tend to get bored waiting for those posts and invite more people. Some are only at night and when I have no one for the morning I look for more people... and then I started an open roleplay. Dude.... what on earth did I get myself into? I am well into the doubt digits with my partners... but they're all so awesome!!! Ugh... must keep going. Can't. Stop. Role. Playing. I am well past my curfew of going to bed just because I am hoping to get a response from one specific person. Did I say hoping? Is that used correctly? I don't think so. Oh well. I think I'm gonna throw in the towel and hop into bed and embrace the crankiness in me when the arm clock goes off in the next four hours and I am forced to cook dinner.

Adios Amigos!

Okay... let's see. Time to vent once more. I have like...maybe 12 roleplays going on. HOLD ON!! I didn't start them all at once. see I get a role play going, maybe three. Only because they usually never post at the same time and some tend to be busy. So there is like a day or two or three between responses. Sometimes a week. I completely understand. However, when I get no response then I have the urge to search for someone who wants to do another role play and that person is slow on posts or my other partner looses interest (which has been happening a lot lately and has been a bit of a stab at the pride there for me). Either way I add more people to fill in the gaps and what I really hate, is when I am so enthralled in the roleplay and loving the crap out of it, but get no response. RL is important, but MAN!! I am loving it and it's like starting a great t.v. show and dropping out in the middle of the series. Just. Not. Cool. And then, I search for another person to do the same role play with me, knowing the chances of it being as awesome as the first dropped attempt is like halved, and then the other person continues to post out of the blue.

My head is hurting just typing this out.

I was on the verge of going on a hiatus, but there are still two or three people that will always have my attention ^_^ . They rock my socks :D . What's funny, is I have done a role play with one guy and he will disappear for months, and it does not bother me. Probably because when he disappears, he truly disappears. Oh yeah... I'm a stalker. I check to see the last time you were on and if you posted anywhere else, but did not respond to me. Oh yeah, that's a button pusher.

Okay.... here we go. Let's do this.

I am so going to pull my hair out by the roots real soon. Every. Single. Time. Every time I put a craving it get a hit almost instantly. Things start great. They go swimmingly. I am excited. It is a craving after all. I have gone as far as to wait a year for a response and pick it back up from there (true story). But when it is a craving that means I really.... really.... reeeeeally want it people. I've had people drop off the face of the planet before and then come back, but it seems I am on a streak. With some really great roleplays too. I am loving them and then all of a sudden...poof. And don't think I don't know you got my post. Especially when they're role playing and posting with others as I wait. And wait. And wait. If you're no longer interested them please tell me. Just tell me and I'll leave your internal organs where they currently are. So far of done two of my last cravings and all drop off the face of the planet. Pissing me off really, and rarely am I pissed on BMR. This is my safe haven people, please don't fuck it up. I <3 you all. Hugs and kisses to my loving partners in crime. You know who you are :D

Yay!! I made some new friends (started a few new roleplays). Especially one in a thread, I am actually very very excited about. Cross your fingers and hope these go well. In about another fourty five minutes I need to stop llly gagging and get back to work. Then I'm off of work at seven this morning and heading home and hopping back on BMR. I am such and addict. Lol. Hey, it's either that or play minecraft for several mind numbing hours.

I'm at work... again. I have the seventeenth and the eighteenth off for the release of a video game named Borderlands 2. I am going to be gaming with my friends day and night, so needless to say I will not be pumping out as many posts those days (dirty minds lol ). P.S. my gamertag is HAPH PINT - if anyone catches that.

Okay! Now onto other mindless dribble. My roleplays are going swimmingly. Of course I booked far too many people at once.. As a double whammy, most of them are highly skilled in literacy, and what I mean by, basically, is that they post multiple (amazing) paragraphs. There for, I like to crank out the good stuff, and match. Let's see.... SinfullySweet, Valanaer, Redking ( I <3 U! ), Sanantha, Razgriz ( ^_^) , and Ava ( Not me, the other Ava). Everytime these people dish me an amazing post, which is every post mind you, I have to take my time in replying. I hate to rush. And that does not touch my 'filler' role plays. And those are the ones that are a paragraph or a little less. Usually just a lot a smut. Remember I am very flexible.

Believe me, my friend, you are worth the wait; take as much time as you need.

Ahhh I feel so nice tonight. Looking at the number I have accumulated, I felt intimidated at first. I have hit the double digits. But some or so spaced out in my partner's posting that it is fine. And honestly the length of time it takes for a partner to respond, does not bother me. One of like fourteen or seventeen other people is bound to post soon. Not only that, but Though I may have lost a partner due to lack or response on either of our ends, we still come back and at times I may take two days to make a response, but they understand, just as I do. Real life does take attention and sometimes, you want to do something other than role play. Like dedicating eight hours to making a cheesecake, or hours to Borderlands 2 or Minecraft.

Even if I see my partners online and posting to other role plays, I hold no grudge. You may have a muse for that particular role play and not the other. Another thing I understand. I felt the urge to write this because I read about another person blowing up with anger because people don't respond to them or just drop them. To those who may read this, my point is this:

No matter how long you take to respond... I'm cool. If you lose interest... I'm cool. If you care to drop what we have going in favor of something else... I'm cool. ^_^ I haven't run into a bad partner yet, and I doubt I will.

I do scout out potential partners before accepting them. Looking at their old posts. Looking at their lengths and how fast the smut took place in their old role plays. Some role plays I read entirely because they're just so damn good. Okay, well I am rambling again. I have posts to respond to and just felt like putting these thoughts in writing, in the proper place. Good Night Blue Moon.

I love your wording Misty ^_^ And I love playing with you as well. You make one heck of a killer dress :)

Okie Dokie. I wanted to give all a heads up that I am going camping with my family and friends this Tuesday 11/6 and Wednesday 11/7. I've already been chewed out. I probably should not be camping while I haven't completely recovered from my cold. I will bundle up, I promise. I will reply as soon as I get back

Yay ! Another heads up... I was going to work on reply tonight at work, but stupidly I forgot my laptop at home. Forgive me guys. I will squeeze in what replies I can in before I leave tomorrow. I'm going through one heck of a withdrawal without it believe me.

Pondering taking a wee bit of a Hiatus myself. My mind is not in the game and many of my roleplays are rather on the dead side, but one or two aren't. My tummy hurts. Probably a good contribution towards my dour mood. Oh well. My mind is just 'blah' . If I could get a new awesome roleplay going, that would be cool. but running the odds through my head... the probability isn't looking good from my end. I am fearful of bumping my request threat because I have problems saying 'no'. lol . Stupid stomach, I did nothing to upset you. Two and a half hours until work is done. My co worker is outside singing with his headphones on and I can hear him all the way.... never mind. Just caught myself ranting. Hmmm... I should probably eat something.

Mind drifted off for a few minutes. Well... I shall re read some of my old roleplays. Adios Journal, until next time.

Sorry to hear that, I can fully understand having the case of the "blahs", let me know if you want to change something up or whatever for our RP if you think that will help in that regard. Hope you feel better! ^_^

Well, if you decide to take a hiatus, just know that you'll be surely missed by me. I apologize if our story wasn't up to snuff on my part; school has a way of kicking my ass, lol. Anyway, hope you feel better soon.

Oy!! I feel much better. It was the lack of sleep and added work hours kicking my ass. I was reading my journal and thinking..."What on earth are they talking about? I'm not leaving them." My stories with you all are amazing and aren't going anywhere. Oddly enough, those that posted in here are those that aren't going anywhere, lol. I couldn't take a hiatus if I wanted. I'm to tethered to BM to even do so. Ahhh... an addiction. So this is what it fees like. Anywho.... love ya all LOTS!! Stay put and let me get the mojo back in gear again <3

Ahh let me blow the dust off of this and get some people updated on my situations.

1. I am moving at the end of April from Tampa, Florida to Orlando, Florida. During such time I will be packing and making arrangements so things will be slow during that time.

2. Been playing black ops 2 again

3. I have been roleplaying the same role play with Redking6 since November of 2011. ^_^ And it continues on!!

4. I miss my old Avatar, but rules are rules and I respect and love BM too much to break them ^_^

5. Been sick on and off. In Florida, in December you can still wear shorts and go swimming at the beach, even on Christmas. In January you're cursing at the wind and dusting off your thickest and rarely used jacket wondering if you're still in the sunshine state. It's only worse for me because I work over nights and the temp. plunges to its coldest.

6. Well I have no six, but it's a pretty cool number.

Oh well, that is all for now. I must get back to work. Adios amigos!!

Back
Top Bottom