Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So master's of bluemoon come hither

so, just turning eighteen my girlfriend is a year younger and last night we got into a conversation of her being a sex slave.
She wants to be mine, and even though I'm a switch I prefer to dom. I'm basically really new to the whole master thing. Even though i have a brief idea about it and have some ideas I was hoping to be able to talk to an experienced master that can show me the ropes. Any takers?

How about getting her a collar and leash? And treating her a bit more like a pet as well as a slave, that always turns me on.

And really, you just need to degrade her while doing the things you'll do. Talk to her, get an idea of what she wants ^__^

Ronyo said:
How about getting her a collar and leash? And treating her a bit more like a pet as well as a slave, that always turns me on.

And really, you just need to degrade her while doing the things you'll do. Talk to her, get an idea of what she wants ^__^
yes i do like the collar and leash idea. She does have a fetish for spanking, and she said she just wanted me to take complete advantage of her...kind of vague but i tried to roll with it.

Heh, does she like bondage? You could force her into an open position and 'take advantage of her' XP

And spanking is good, maybe punish her like the bad pet she is? *winkwink*

Ronyo said:
Heh, does she like bondage? You could force her into an open position and 'take advantage of her' XP

And spanking is good, maybe punish her like the bad pet she is? *winkwink*
yes she likes bondage alottt, and we totally had a whole scenario about that last night. It was amazing.

Heehee.. I'm jealous XP

Try and think of things you can make her do as well, she's your slave, you can maker her do anything and she has to obey you (dishes anyone? Haha joke)

Ilovegoatse said:
Do you have sex with a girl before you even say hi?
yes i prefer the way of chloroform and a rag. Much easier than an actual relationship.
No I've only had sex with one girl and this was her, dating for about eight months. She's my first girlfriend, i was hers...blah blah blahhhh

*high fives* I hear you, and no buying gifts... Or visiting families... Jesus man, why do people even marry?!

Ronyo: I'm in here to educate someone about s/m, not make "lololpenis" jokes.

Back to topic.

S/m is about trusting someone to have control over your daily habits, trusting they'll take care of you. When a slave, you serve your master, you take care of them. Your master gives you what you need, and they control your behaviour to a reasonable extent. Controlling when you use the phone = unreasonable. You basically take care of your master, and you do it with love. Such as having their stuff ironed and ready in the morning, and keeping the house cleaned for them, etc.

Masters: They make sure their slaves are welly taken care of. They are grateful for them, and punishments are administered when required. After all, a master wouldn't have a slave if they weren't given that control by them. So in that sense, slaves have an equal amount of power. Masters are NOT aggressive in the sense that they cut the slave's communication off from family and friends. They do NOT control how MUCH they eat (think: starving them). However, they can control WHEN they eat when it comes to the timing of three meals or more a day, just like a family would have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Punishments are also not sex based, since you do not want to associate sex with the negative feelings of a punishment.

The sex aspect is actually a very very very small part of s/m relationships.

Well I'm sorry, I was just having some fun, and he enjoyed it as well so meh.... Heh.. lololpenis... XD

yea i was also reading somewhere always make sure your calm when placing punishments, and i can see why. I care to much about the girl to treat her badly.

and ronyo I'm actually a chick ^^'

*adds another person to the list of people I thought were guys* Heh.. Sorry XD I had a feeling but wasn't sure..

Back
Top Bottom