Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video game thread

Sol Invictus

Super-Earth
I noticed there was an anime thread but not a video game one. This thread is to talk about what games you are playing and which ones you are looking forward to.

Currently Playing
Dokapon Kingdom: Its half Mario Party, half Dragon Quest and all fun. You and your friends are on quest to save the kingdom and whoever does it first gets to marry the princess. There are RPG battles instead of minigames. A bunch of different classes and quests you can compete. My favorite part is using my money to hire mercenaries to assassinate the other players.

Civilization Revolutions: Having power over an entire Nation as I decimate my enemies with tanks nad fighter jets.

Looking Forward to.
Infamous: I played the Demo and it's insanely fun. Im definitely going to play through at least twice to get the god and and evil storylines. I especially love how the lightening turns red when you are evil.

Prototype: Shapeshifting + Strength to throw tanks = win.

Well, right now, mostly just Guitar Hero/Rockband. Not a lot else catching my eye. Although Bionic Commando: Rearmed is kicking my ass whenever I get the urge to play. And then there is the desire to go back and play Dragon Force again.

Rocl band is pretty fun. I'm cautiously looking forward to DJ Hero as well. It'll probably end up being really good or really bad.

Awesome~ Video games!! =D

Currently I'm playing:
Valkyria Chonicles
GTA IV (just running around burning people for fun at the moment XP)
Perfect World (f2p MMO, I dun wanna pay for MMO's yet until I make money)
Killzone 2
Mount and Blade

I wanna buy Imfamous once the exams are over, as well as Prototype once it's release =D

Valkryia Chronicles is awesome. I played the hell out of that game when it first came out. Im probably eventually going to download the extra levels. How far in the game are you?

I need to play Okami, but my current fixation lies in S4 League. It's a shoot'em-slash'em PvP only MMO.

I only know of three other people that play S4 League. It's free, so I suggest everyone download it and try it out.

Show me your S4! >:3

Playing Tales of Symphonia again.

Trying to get Genis to do Indignation judgement while he's in over limit.

I mostly play WoW, Team Fortress 2, Street Fighter 4, and Pokemon Pearl at the moment.

Hero said:
I'm hooked on Oblivion.
If my brother didn't lend out that game to a friend, I would SO be playing that right this very moment.

I'm kinda stuck on the final mission in VC, that guy is sooooo frustrating x__x

Oh yeah, and I got all the trophies for Fallout 3 on the PS3 X3

Lets see...
I just got Metroid Prime 3 last evening...
The Sims 3 is coming out today. However, that's in two hours, when I'll be away from my computer and unable to download it until it's tomorrow. :<
The sheer mention of CoD4-2 and L4D2 makes me giddy.
Hooray sequels!

As for PC I've been playing Killing Floor, Team Fortress 2, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3.

And right now I am thinking about getting Sins of a Solar Empire. Anyone to recommend this?

L4D2?! O.O

And I sooo wanna get Sims 3... Make the entire neightborhood gay/lesbians >___>

Ronyo said:
I'm kinda stuck on the final mission in VC, that guy is sooooo frustrating x__x

Are you using the Orders? What I like to do is stack a bunch of orders on Alicia, including the one that makes your potentials always go off and just destroy everything.

I really hope there is a way to create a random Sim. I want to just create a bunch of random people and see how they interact.

Unlock potential?... Hmm.. I'll try that thanks ^__^

And making random Sims is a nice break from making perfect people XD

• I'm currently playing:

Sims 3
        Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy
        Doom3
        Banjo Tooie
        Jet Force Gemini
        Animal Crossing

;p I'm a kiddie gamer.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Dream said:

• I'm currently playing:

Sims 3
        Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy
        Doom3
        Banjo Tooie
        Jet Force Gemini
        Animal Crossing

;p I'm a kiddie gamer.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• If you have a PS3 you should definitely check out LIttleBigPlanet. It was the first game since Super Mario Brothers first came out to make me squeal with glee. It was a manly squeal but a squeal nonetheless.

• Yes, I've played it sugar. It's really adorable.

I'm also playing Banjo Kazoie: Nuts and Bolts,
        another outlandishly absurd game. xD

Buuuuut, adorable too.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Pearl,Diamond and Platinum also Sims2 while I wait for the 3rd to go down in price a bit. Cause I'm like mega broke or a birthday which ever comes first LoL.

Also I'm working on Digimon World Dawn​

Back
Top Bottom