Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The leader of the pack (Candira and Raven)

She gave him a compassionate look and held her hand out to him. "Morning yourself," she said, helping him up. "Did you sleep there all night?" Roxxi asked, knowing it was a stupid question. Of course he had. Where else would those horrible pops have come from if he'd slept with her. She sat next to him and looked at him, wondering what had happened last night, and why he'd chosen to sleep there instead of on the monstrous bed that he could easily have slept in without touching her.

He nodded to her question. "Where else would I sleep to gain the respect of someone as beautiful as yourself?" He tried to adjust and tweak his back but it was still fairly tense. "Did you enjoy yourself last night Roxxi?" His hand cupped her cheek lightly leaning back some against the couch.

She blushed softly as she thought of last night's elevator episode. She let him cup her cheek as he looked at her. She was sure she was a bit of a mess, but she let him get his fill before she leaned forward and kissed him. "You could have slept with me," she said softly. "I wouldn't have been offended. And last night was wonderful," she said with a little smile.

He smiled into the kiss continuing it for a few minutes. He nuzzled her lightly before pulling away from her. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself beautiful." He groaned somewhat being he turned the wrong way causing pain down his spine. He tried to stretch once more only for another pop come this time a bit louder then the others.

"Poor thing. Why don't you let me help you? I can walk on your back and give you a nice massage. It's the least I can do for taking me home with you." She smiled softly and kissed him again on his cheek, careful not to cause any more pain.

He smiled and moved to the floor in a push up position.. "I think that will help." He said softly lowering himself down showing off the built up muscles in his back. The night before was a testament to how strong he was, as well as his stamina. Though she hadn't gotten to really see his body.

Roxxi had no qualms of watching him move to the floor. She took her time to check him out now that she had the chance and couldn't help but feel glad that she'd decided to give him a shot at her after all. She waited until he was flat and told him to put his arms out so his shoulders didn't hunch. "Okay, tell me when it's too much," she said, stepping onto his back so that her weight was distributed evenly. Instantly she heard cracks. "Good lord, what have you been doing?" she asked, moving a bit as she worked on getting all the kinks out.

"A little of this and a little of that." He said softly after all the popping stopped. "Maybe its the training and sleeping on the couch tonight. I normally don't have this much trouble." The feeling of the massage how ever felt nice as he continued to force out the thoughts of pain from his mind trying to relax.

One the popping stopped, she sat on his butt and smiled as she rubbed his back, working at the tension there. "Maybe you should take a little break," she offered, pressing hard on an especially big knot, working it out as best she could.

He rolled his neck a bit as she rubbed his back. "That feels good beautiful." His voice was soft and relaxed. He rolled his shoulders once more enjoying the feeling of her soft hands and the strong grip she used to massage his back.

Roxxi smiled and kissed the back of his neck as she worked out the biggest knot he had. "I bet it does," she said with a little smile. "You don't have to call me beautiful all the time," she said. "You can call me sexy too," she teased. "Or my name." She kept working at him, not really caring what he called her at the moment. She was just glad to be helping him.

Vic didn't comment on her preferences on what to be called but once the massage was over her rolled over careful she didn't fall but onto him as he faced her. "How about I pull that lovely dress from you and return the favor of the back rub?" He kissed along her neck once again. "And then call you my hot little piece of ass?" His hand moved down to start her massage on her ass his lips teasing her earlobe.

She smiled and shivered as he kissed her and Started to massage her ass. "Mmm, sounds like fun," she said, pressing against him. "But what will I call you?"

"Hmm I don't know what ever you feel like screaming?" He mused hiking her dress up past her hips. Last night had been fun there was no doubting that, and he was certainly wanting another round before she was going to head out his door. He had work to catch up on later during the night and it would be such a waste for a sexy woman to slip through his arms because of it though.

She laughed and kissed his lips softly. "Sounds like a plan." As he hiked her dress up, she leaned away from him and raised her arms, helping him to get rid of the dress. Once it was gone and she was down to her garter and stockings she kissed him again, staying close to him.

She laughed and kissed his lips softly. "Sounds like a plan." As he hiked her dress up, she leaned away from him and raised her arms, helping him to get rid of the dress. Once it was gone and she was down to her garter and stockings she kissed him again, staying close to him.

He watched as she raised her arms with a smile he quickly changed his plan and pulled the top of her dress down to uncover her chest. "And here I was thinking you were a fighter not a submissive girl. I love a good fight remember?" He rolled her over onto her back kissing along her neck. The only thing between them was his heavy pair of shorts.

She gasped and laughed as he rolled her over. She shivered as he kissed her neck. "Mmm, maybe I was doing you a favor," she said softly. She let him kiss her for a few more moments, enjoying the feel of it. After she got her fill, she rolled them over back the way they'd come from and pinned him there, kissing his lips. "Mmm, I think you should just relax," she grinned before kissing his neck, licking down to his collar bone and then down his abs to his shorts. She let her dress fall away from her body completely as she quickly peeled the shorts off of him.

Vic grinned as she let her dress fall. His shorts came from his body with ease as he slightly lifted his hips for her. The soft kisses down his body slightly arousing against his bare flesh. The air ran over his body once each kiss was placed sending a wonderful sensation down his spine.

Roxxi smiled and looked up at him as her soft fingers began to stroke him to get him hard. She licked just under his navel and kissed there softly. Her eyes locked onto his and she grinned as he watched him.

The shivers continued up and down his body as the lustful woman continued her onslaught against his skin. He couldn't deny that it felt good to him though, as he slid his hands down to her shoulder massaging them in thanks for what she was doing. He wondered if this was her thanks for the night before, and at one point couldn't help but lift his hips while she stroked him. Even though her hand wasn't as good as what he had last night it still felt good against him. Noticing the way she was laying on his floor was even more of a turn on,

She smiled at him and pressed against his side and kissed his stomach, still stroking him. "Your hands feel fabulous," she said with a grin. Her lips kissed their way down to his shaft and she looked up at him. She wondered what was going on in his mind. Honestly, she'd never made it this far without someone wanting more from her and taking it. It was a nice change to be able to use her creativity like this. It did, however, leave her out on a limb. She had so many options it was hard to choose just one.

He shifted once again while he was still in her grasp. "So do yours Roxxi." When he had shifted he accidentally poked her with his shaft against her chest. It wasn't his intent to move persay more like get comfortable on the hard wood floor but he soon found that laying flat on his back. He couldn't deny the way her hand felt though as she continued to work at his cock.

His accidental poke made her smile. Slowly she got onto her knees and spread his legs a bit. "Just relax," she said with a smile. The beautiful woman leaned over and took his member between her breasts moving them up and down his shaft. She kissed his tip and smiled at him as she did so. She pinched her nipples as she moved up and down his shaft and sucked on his tip.

Roxxi was clearly enjoying working with him in the manner it could be seen on her face. Truth be told he hadn't gotten much foreplay out of his past lovers they were too constrictive in those matters. Roxxi on the other hand knew what to do and how to do it right. A soft moan came from Vic's lips as he started to lift his hips against her chest. The warmth of her body along with the erotic feeling of her lips working his head continued to send sensations through his body as he enjoyed fully the woman before him.

Back
Top Bottom